PDA

View Full Version : Brock & Ivy

dragonmaster666
16th May 2004, 07:32 PM
Hey whatever happened between brock and prof. ivy? whenever it was brought up he would just start crying :cry:

Water Pokemon Master
16th May 2004, 09:30 PM
We do not know what happened and probably will never know what happened.

Pewter City Geodude
16th May 2004, 10:08 PM
Either Misty's theory of her dumping him is true, or maybe she never clued in that he loved her, and he finally realized that somehow...or maybe there was another man. :p

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th May 2004, 02:18 AM
A few years ago, I talked with one of the scriptwriters at Sakura Con, and he said that Brock had been in love with her--like, real love, not just the crushes he gets--and she turned him down.

However, I tend to take what that guy said with a grain of salt, as it became evident during our discussion that the scriptwriters don't have much interaction, so what holds true for one writer may not be true for another. So I'd have to look up his name and see if he wrote any of the episodes in question.

Water Pokemon Master
17th May 2004, 03:07 AM
Or it could had been since the OI were just a mini series thingy to catch up with the release of G/S, that they made Brock stay with her to put all the fans at the edge of their seats, then bring him back at the start of Johto as it would had been if the OI never happened.

Light_Togetic
17th May 2004, 03:39 PM
Heh, I seem to remember discussing this before on TPM, and it got rather, erm, interesting... Many wild stories were created, including ones about Ivy's three assistants... ;)

However, I do think that she just rejected him, and he feels even more embarrassed about it than usual because he stayed with her for so long. I mean, come on, Brock overreacts with every rejection; so anything more than the usual would probably make him act even more saddened.

Yoh Asakura
17th May 2004, 05:23 PM
He was sexually abused lmao that was the most common thing when this topic was going time ago =]

Heald
17th May 2004, 05:32 PM
Brock is supposed to be 15 years old -_-;;;;;;;; so please rid yourselves of your sick sexual fantasies of children.

Hey, maybe that's why he cries >_<;;;;;;;;

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th May 2004, 08:01 PM
15? Since when?

Besides, like you're going to stop us...

Light_Togetic
17th May 2004, 08:47 PM
Oh geez, we're just joking around.... If everyone just makes sure they're careful about what they say, there should be no problem. Although, let's just keep in mind that we are at a 'children friendly' site, so maybe we should keep our 'ideas' clean. After all, that is what got the old thread closed down. Maybe a mod can answer this: what is it exactly that we can say or can't say in this area?

Animelee
17th May 2004, 10:28 PM
According to the book written by Takeshi Shudo (head writer for the series), when the show began, Takeshi was fifteen. When Satoshi got his eighth Kanto badge, it was exactly a year, so Takeshi would be sixteen. Not long after, probably two months later, Takeshi decided to stay in the Orangle Islands with his "professor love".

As for my theory? I'll stick with what Blackjack said about what one of the writers said at SakuraCon. If a writer says it, it has to be true. That theory also makes the most sense.

Blackjack Gabbiani
18th May 2004, 12:44 AM
But I also said that it seemed the writers don't have much communication with each other.

For instance--he told me the 'most likely' pairing would be Satoshi/Kasumi, but then about a month after, the ep where she leaves aired in Japan, so it had to have been in production at that time, if not finished.

Serenity-Artemis
23rd July 2004, 04:55 PM
Throy, Throy, Throy I'm suck of people saying Professor Ivy is a man or she gay. I hate that but again I like Felina Ivy (if through she only been in a esp. and one moive) I stay like her. I have my only opioin on the subject...

My is the Brock was in love with I but she was inlove or marry to Oak (I know, but work with me) Ivy as a daughter with Samuel and as the Daughter (aka my character Sasami) come home she change into demon child form knows as Wicked Lady (because she anuts tranform her) and Sasami in a lot of my story, she never know who her father is and got some psyhic power from both parents (she witch and he elder) but Sasami is always alone in my story. She think no one care about her. And Sasami want her mother to feel the same plan as she did. "You leave me alone!":mad2: So in darkness at night she attack Brock, because her is Ivy's child, Brock think it Ivy with very long hair.)

HavoX
23rd July 2004, 05:17 PM
There's a Pokémon doujin in Japan that show us what really could've happened between Brock/Ivy.

But NO, you cannot ask me where to find it because it is a hentai doujin intended for adults only. Sorry!

EDIT-- Serenity-Artemis, you theif... get your own avatar http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Iveechan
23rd July 2004, 05:29 PM
The rape theory always made the most sense to me. Brock just looks WAY too disturbed at the mention of her name. Poor little Brock, being taken advantage of.

Pokemon Neo
31st July 2004, 02:42 AM
Three Words:

"The Crying Game"

Yoh Asakura
31st July 2004, 03:32 AM
He could of found out that she is a hermaphrodite x] dunno if I've spelt that right x]