PDA

View Full Version : Conker: Squirrels vs. Tediz [M]~ Sign Ups

SWAMPERT1
16th May 2004, 10:41 PM
Conker: Squirrels vs. Tediz [M]

It is the year 2004 on the planet earth. You are a just a squirrel who likes to watch TV play air hockey and go to the local bar with the guys. Your leader, Conker, war squirrel extraordinaire. One day your flicking through your TV channels to see him on a large stand about to make a speech. You watch in awaitment, waiting for him to talk.

*Conker taps the mikerphone placed infront of him*
“Testing, testing, 1,2,3, testing.”
*Conker couphs to clear his throwt*
“Hello fellow Squirrels. It is I, Conker, and I have much news to um…tell you. As you may or may not know, four years ago I went into war with those **** heads who call themselves “Tediz”. I single handedly beat all of them and thought there dicks were in the dirt forever. Well… I was… How to put this to not start a panic…WRONG! The Tediz have reformed and have come in a bigger group then last time and I need recruits to help me kill these mother ****ers. Now if you are interested bring a gun in a week from now to the Blood Base tomorrow and we can blow those bitches back to the cotton stuffer factory. I wish to see you there. Good Bye and see you then.

After watching Conker walk you turn off your TV and grab your favorite gun and start heading for the Blood Base.

You arrive there the day that the battle will begin. Conker gives you a brief description of where to shot, who to shot and to never drink and use a fire arm. He wishes you luck as you head out to fit till those F#@KERS drop! And remember, those Tediz are nuttier than a squirrel turd!

~~~~~
Now for the Sign up:

Name:
Nickname:
Beginning Weapon: (you can get more as the RPG goes on)
Personality:
Role: (Sniper, Medic, Chef, Driver, Gun Expert, etc.)
Apperance: (everone is of course looks like those squirrel soldiers from CBFD except for Hair color, eyes colour,etc.)
Other:

~~~~~
Here is my Sign up:

Name: Larry Nuts
Nickname: Skid Mark
Beginning Weapon: Double Barrel Shot Gun
Personality: Larry is the type of squirrel that likes to PARTY. Everyone likes to hang out with him and loves him even more when he is drunk. When he is drunk he is the guy who can total your car and sleep with your wife and you would go, “ah you little punk… just… get outta here” In a friendly way.
Role: Gun Expert
Apperance: Has Black fur but around his @ss he has an odd Chocolate coloured patch, hence the name “Skid Mark”. His eyes are also black.
Other: Is drunk 50% of the time.

Mystic_clown
21st May 2004, 09:27 PM
Name: Keith Pinecone
Nickname: Smokey
Beginning Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Personality: He’s a squirrel who loves only 2 things. Women and his bong. He’s good for a laugh when he’s high, especially if there’s any women around. He’s a nice guy though, except that he’ll murder you if you touch his bong.
Role: Sniper
Appearance: He’s got red fur and his eyes are green, but they’re usually blood shot due to all the dope he’s been smoking.
Other:

Lulu
22nd May 2004, 09:39 AM
You do accept woman right?

Name: Alex Acorn
Nickname: Chompy
Beginning Weapon: 44 magnum
Personality: adventurous,tough,independent,unique,loves a bit of action,can stand up for herself, knows how to fight, loves to kick ass, hates squirrels who are sexist and loves to play hard to get.
Role: chef
Apperance: Has light,chestnut hair and hazelnut eyes.
Other: none really, just can cook really well