PDA

View Full Version : [P] "Dude Looks Like A Lady!"

Yoh Asakura
17th May 2004, 05:33 PM
1. Have you ever dressed up as the oposite sex?
2. If so, for what reason and what where you wearing? If not, would you?
3. What's your favourite alcoholic drink?

1) Yes, Yes I have.
2) Hammered, a long black dress with high heels and we went down the shops to buy more drink dressed like that ~.~
3) Double Vod & Whisky.

Drink Lies Today!

Angel Blossom
17th May 2004, 05:42 PM
1) No, I haven't. But my friend did once in the 8th grade for Halloween. He put in water balloons for his chest and he wore a blonde wig, along with a red dress. It was pretty funny, but it was a long time ago. He IS straight, but he thought it would be funny to.

2) I wouldn't dress up as a guy. It's silly to do that, IMO. I'm such a girly girl, and I know I wouldn't do that. X-x

3) I don't drink alcohol. I'm too young to. Besides, even if I were old enough to drink, I probably wouldn't unless if there was a very special occasion. I think that kids who like to get drunk for fun all of the time are idiots. "Woo hoo, let's go get drunk!" If that is the only way they can ever have a good time, then they must be very boring people. =P They ruin their lives & the small brain they have left, so I consider them to be stupid. (BTW, I'm talking about the kids who do it -all- the time.)

kainashi
17th May 2004, 05:46 PM
1. nope.
2. as a joke, sure.
3. vodka + apple pucker but i haven't drank in almost a year, anyways.

Indecent Exposure
17th May 2004, 05:50 PM
Of course I have.

I tell people it was for charity. And I wore girls clothes :p I also wore tights for this drama thing... but that's ok, cos it was Shakespeare... honest.

Dun know. It's generally what people shove in front of my face and tell me to drink. But I only reach that stage after drinking a few pints or Carling (recently anyway).

classy_cat18
17th May 2004, 05:56 PM
1. Sure! Being female gets tired after 19 years. :nut:
2. I dressed up as Mario last Halloween. I always found a Luigi somewhere.
3. Don't drink.

Jay
17th May 2004, 06:36 PM
1. no
2. n/a
3. all vodka is very good

Tainted
17th May 2004, 06:59 PM
1) No.
2) No.
3) Whatever gets me ****ed the fastest.

Beer wise, I normally stick to either Sleeman's or Alexander Keith's.

RedStarWarrior
17th May 2004, 08:38 PM
1. Have you ever dressed up as the opposite sex?
No.

N/A.

Green Apple Pucker.

abunaidesu
17th May 2004, 09:26 PM
1 - no
2 - depends on the situation
3 - teen drinking is very bad!

Little_Pikachu
18th May 2004, 10:58 AM
1. Well, I don't intentionally go around trying to look like a man, but most of my clothes are pretty much unisex. T-shirts, combat pants, shirts and the like. I rarely dress up in girly clothes. I've never been mistaken for a man though, I suppose that's good.

2. Mens clothes just tend to be more comfortable. I steal a lot of shirts from my male friends when they've grown out of them or don't want them and they're usually a few sizes too big for me but they're comfy.

3. The character limit is too short of me to answer this fully.

phaedrus
18th May 2004, 11:42 AM
1. Have you ever dressed up as the oposite sex? nope. if you mean opposite, still no.
2. If so, for what reason and what where you wearing? If not, would you? if i wanted to act lesbian, sure.
3. What's your favourite alcoholic drink? champaign. the nobleman's drink =3 (underage too =| )

Zak
18th May 2004, 11:43 AM
1. Yeah, long story, it was some spirit costume party thing -_-' I was like 8 though.

2. See above.

3. Uh... wine and whiskey are the only ones I ever had, so I guess those? My dad once let me sneak a swig of his martini at a restaurant, but I still like the other two better.

~Zak

en0miz
21st May 2004, 10:23 PM
Yes. It was a school spirit day titled "Gender Bender" - dress as the opposite sex. :>

Since I'm black, I dressed like the typical male black teenager - baggy jeans, a pair of fresh sneakers, an oversized t shirt, and I stole a jersey and a hat from my brother to go with it. It was very comfortable, but I rather wear clothes meant for girls, thanks. :orange:

I really not into alcohol, and from the little amount of drinks I've had, I didn't really like any of them... is it just me, but why does alcohol taste so damn sour? x_X I guess this is the reason why I enjoy fruity drinks better... *shrug* My favorite would be Strawberry Daquiri, but since I won't be able to order one legally for another 5 years, a sip or two from a friend's random wine cooler is good enough for me. :)

Yami_Karasu
22nd May 2004, 03:10 PM
Sadly, no.

I'd do it to go see the Rocky Horror Show in costume. I think I'd make a great Columbia.

I don't drink; all alcohol tastes vile.

Kris
22nd May 2004, 03:54 PM

1. No
2. You mean would I put a pair of trousers and a t shirt on, oooh that sounds hard!!
3. vodka!