PDA

View Full Version : FR/LG Shinies

Poryhedron
20th May 2004, 04:47 PM
First off, I apologize for starting yet another Shiny Pokémon thread, espeially since I have never played FR/LG (waiting 'till it comes stateside.) A point was brought up in the latest RS Shiny Pokémon topic, though, that made me wonder. Apparently Colloseum's Shinies are colored differently from Ruby/Sapphire's Shinies of the same species...which are, in turn, colored differently from Gold, Silver and Crystal's shinies.
Does anyone have Shiny pokémon in Fire Red/Leaf Green, and what color are they? Do they match RS's, or Colloseum's, or do we have a fourth set of Shiny colors?

Number1ChanseyFan
20th May 2004, 08:41 PM
Some of the shiny Pokémon in Colosseum are colored a little differently then they were in Ruby/Sapphire. A lot of the sprites on Fire Red/Leaf Green are a little bit different then the sprites on Ruby/Sapphire, at least as far as their poses. Their coloring stays pretty consistent from Ruby/Sapphire to Fire Red/Leaf Green. I am not 100% sure, but I think that the shinies in Fire Red/Leaf Green will be pretty much the same color as they were in Ruby/Sapphire.