PDA

View Full Version : Trading Purified Pokemon

Brumlad02
31st May 2004, 02:02 PM
Can anyone tell me the requirements for trading purified pokemon?

I think i read somewhere that you need the pokedex, this has probably been asked before but im having no luck with a search engine.

Thanks

andyizcool
31st May 2004, 02:33 PM
The trading requirements needed on Pokemon Colosseum or on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? They're both different in what you need to do to start trading over your purified Pokemon.

Number1ChanseyFan
31st May 2004, 05:24 PM
Can anyone tell me the requirements for trading purified pokemon?

I think i read somewhere that you need the pokedex, this has probably been asked before but im having no luck with a search engine.

Thanks

Well, to trade from Colosseum to Ruby/Sapphire, you need to save your Ruby/Sapphire game inside a Pokémon Center. You will just need to have access to your regular Pokédex and your Ruby/Sapphire game will be ready to accept Colosseum Pokémon. To trade from Colosseum, the Pokémon need to be fully purified, and you need to have defeated Evice at Realgam Tower. Then, you have to go to the trading center in the basement of the Pokémon Center in Phenac City. Then, you should be able to trade back and forth between Ruby/Sapphire and Colosseum. However, even though you can trade between Colosseum and Ruby/Sapphire, Pokémon that you trade to Ruby/Sapphire that are not one of the 202 Hoenn Pokémon will not be registered in your Pokédex until you get the National Pokédex. To get the National Pokédex in Ruby/Sapphire, you simply need to trade a Pokémon from Fire Red to Leaf Green. To trade back and forth from Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum to Fire Red/Leaf Green, you will need to have defeated the Elite 4, obtained the National Pokédex from Professor Oak, the Ruby Plate from Rainbow Island 1, the Sapphire Plate from Rainbow Island 5, and you have to return the Ruby and Sapphire Plates to the man on Rainbow Island 1. After you do all that on Fire Red/Leaf Green, you can trade between Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum and Fire Red/Leaf Green.