PDA

View Full Version : I challenge crazybone..again..so much gore! =P

The Miseducation Of FiReBeAsT
30th January 2003, 06:06 PM
This rematch will be for the ages!!!! Not really..I'm just a sore loser..to much gore =P.

1 on 1
DQ:3 days (Like were gonna need that =P)
I choose
You Attack

Location: A rodeo arena- Dirt covered and inclosed for on exit. Barrels sit in random area which are extremly durable and can be used as projectiles. The crowd of cowboys and gurls love action, so every 3rd round, a mad Tauros is let loose wearing Red Shades..so WHO ever his eyes catch on is his target, which is why the barrels are there, for something to hide in. The barrels can be tossed but never crushed *phew* =P

Hmm..I still only have baby poemon..oh well..they need to battle some time..Kenshi Go
(Male Elekid)

Let's not..die ok?

Kenshi=*Thumbs up*

100FangCroconaw
30th January 2003, 06:56 PM
Can I be ref?

crazybone
30th January 2003, 08:40 PM
Uhm. Crap. I really have ran out of unevolved Pokemon to use... ^_^;;

*thinks of something to use that would be fair*

Well, I could always send out Mantine/Qwilfish/Slowpoke =P

Perhaps Rhydon...? =P

Anyhoo, I am sleepy now, my eraser has drugged me with Special K, and I'm afraid I must go stuff. Post atatcks and Pokemon tomorrow.

crazybone
1st February 2003, 05:32 PM
I'm busy getting ready to do some GSC raping whatnot, so I'll have to keep this short.

I choose Klawz [Sneasel] [Female]!

Commence by spewing Toxic at Kenshi.

To further more dodge any singular choatic attacks, useDouble Team.

Lastly, using your Strenght, grab hold of a barrel and toss it at Kenshi.

3rd February 2003, 09:25 AM
A Sneasel..ok lets go to work Kenshi, Duck behind a barrel to shield you from the poison goo. Stay frosty for right now and wait from the clones to come into play and Swift them away. Finally charge under the high speed barrel with Rolling Kick and strike Klaws hard!

crazybone
6th February 2003, 08:32 PM
A slight kick. :]

Matt
7th February 2003, 05:15 PM
I was asked to ref this battle. Ill wait for yall to approve me reffing....

crazybone
7th February 2003, 07:10 PM
Meh, I don't resally care who the ref is. Ask FB. If FB/100FangCrocnow sent you though, by all means.

100FangCroconaw
8th February 2003, 07:57 AM
Me is back.
Round 1Prebattle:As the trainers are waiting, I get bucked in by a Tauros.I signal for the trainers to release their pokemon.What will happen in this match?Klawz the Female Sneasel:100%, Fatigue:0%, Fresh
Toxic~Double Team~Strenghth
Kenshi the Male Elekid:100%, Fatigue:0%, Fresh.
Duck Behind a Barrel~Swift~Rolling Kick
As the Match begins, Kenshi runs and ducks behind a barrel.Just in time too for Klawz had spit out a load of noxious goo that would have poisoned him.Klawz looks angrily at her trainer.

Next, Klawz Makes two clones while Kenshi releases some heat-seeking stars.They pass the clones and hit Klawz, making her lose consentration on the clones and cause some nasty scratches.

Finally, Klawz Picks up a Barrel and throws it at Kenshi, Only to be thrown too high and Kenshi dealing a winding blow to her stomach.How will the battle turn out?
Klawz:89%, angry at Kenshi and her trainer, Fatigue:7%
Kenshi:100%, Happy at making Klawz mad, Fatigue:4%

8th February 2003, 10:08 AM
Power up Kenshi and Thunder Wave Klaws. Burst out with a blinding Flash and finsh with Cross Chop.

crazybone
8th February 2003, 05:40 PM
I thought Elekid couldn't acquire Thunder Wave...? It's never appeared in the anime, he doesn't learn it naturally, nor can it be traded back to RBY for TM 45. And I see no mention in the ASB Rules of “logical” moves.

Klawz, start off by manipulating a Blizzard throughout the entire arena. However, if the ref interprets Kenshi to be entitled to Thunder Wave, then forget the Blizzard, and the moment Kenshi generates enough energy to pull off a Thunder Wave charge, Slap some Mud upon his pupils, that should obstruct off Kenshi’s aiming capabilities and force his Thunder Wave to the ground.

Next, dive underground with Dig before Kenshi can enforce a Flash and pop up above him.

As Kenshi comes intact with you with Cross Chop, Counter it.

Blizzard~Mud Slap/Dig/Counter

16th February 2003, 08:40 AM
1. Un-descriptive Refs
&
2. Lazy/Forgetful Ref..and we have both in the SAME battle..so what will we do about this huh?

crazybone
16th February 2003, 09:32 AM
I contacted Link10 yesterday. He said he was on the case :x

100FangCroconaw
16th February 2003, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I completly forgot about this.Besides, I do have a life.And, I'm only a Novice.
Round 2
Kenshi the Male Elekid vs. Klawz the Female Sneasel
Kenshi:100%, Fatigue:4%, Happy at making Klawz mad.
Thunder Wave~Flash~Cross Chop
Klawz:89%, Fatigue:7%, Angry at Kenshi and her Trainer
Blizzard/Mud Slap~Dig~Counter
As the second round unfolds, Kenshi is confused by his trainer's orders.I know how to do Thunder Wave..what is Thunder Wave?
While he was talking to himself in his mind, Klawz saw the door of opportunity and used a Blizzard, makindg a lot of cuts and Kenshi
being cold to the core.

Next, Klawz was digging a hole madly as I put sunglasses on me, but Klawz wasn't digging fast enough as Kenshi creates a bright flash of light.Klawz is stumbling along, temporarily blinded.

Next, kenshi runs and performes a winding blow, only to feel the Impact as well!With this round over, how will the pokemon fare?Time will tell, as I raise my flags, to signal the end of the round.
Kenshi:87%, Fatigue:8%
Klawz:76%, Fatigue:9%, Tempoirarily blinded for 2 rounds
Arena:Tauros set for next round

crazybone
16th February 2003, 12:46 PM
Klawz, in your state, I'm afraid we cannot bare an offensive. Dig underground. I predict Elekid would probably try to get a cheap shot at you here, when you are most defenceless. However, he too must get in a barrel, or devise some plan of escaping the bull's path, and by attacking you, he leaves himself one action in the eyes of the bull. ;p

Once underground, cover the ground above you. Angry bulls do not think with logic, mostly rage, and I doubt the Tauros would bother looking down. I doubt the bull will find you hidden. And if Elekid tries to uncover your spot once more, that just leaves him out in the open again.

Once underground, prepare yourself for the battle when Tauros leaves the stage. Slowly lull yourself into a stage of strenght and power...

Dig, STAY Underground/Do nothing/Slow Wave

Despite how much your eyesight has diminished, you should still have other senses to rely on. Once you hear the rumblings of the above ground dissapear, that should indicated that Tauros has left. Jump back up, and that should be the start of Round 3 =p

19th February 2003, 03:34 PM
Kenshi, Take cover inside the closest barrel to you for now and in your hidden space, power up and heighten your abilitys, Mediate and Slow Wave yourself.

22nd February 2003, 01:25 PM
Ok you have a life..but you have a job to do as well..so if its not to much trouble to tear you away from you busy schedule. Ref!!..Please :D.

Matt
22nd February 2003, 01:43 PM
*pops in* Hello. I was asked to take over this battle from now on. So i'll edit this post when i'm done with the reffing.

100FangCroconaw
22nd February 2003, 05:20 PM
Look, I'm sorry but I had a really bad fever, at one point it went to 39 degrees Celsius.

22nd February 2003, 05:24 PM
*shrugs* Hope your better dude, you seem well enough to post in other forums, but meh, get well soon.

100FangCroconaw
22nd February 2003, 05:26 PM
Look, I said HAD, not HAVE.

Matt
22nd February 2003, 05:27 PM
Well im reffing the battle, but what is this Slow Wave?

crazybone
23rd February 2003, 09:02 AM
Good luck with the girl problems 1000FangCroconow :wave:

Slow Wave is the ASB version of Curse... just basically steadies/strenghten your Pokemon, but screws off some speed.

Thank you for copying my idea FB, you smelly fiend. :rolleyes:

:p

Matt
26th February 2003, 03:49 PM
FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Health: 87%
~Vitals: Don't know
~Status Conditions: None

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Health: 76%
~Vitals: Blinded for 2 rounds

---Attacks---

-crazybone- - Dig, STAY Underground/Do nothing/Slow Wave -

-FiReBeAsT- - Take cover inside the closest barrel - - Mediate - Slow Wave -

Round 3

This is round 3!! The pokemon get ready as the trainers call out the attacks that are going to be used in this round. As soon as the attacks are called out, the pokemon start the round. Sneasel starts by going first. She starts to dig underground. She digs and digs. You can hear rumbling coming from somewhere. The Tauros is coming!! Sneasel digs more. While Sneasel is busy digging, Elekid runs towards a barrel. He jumps and lands inside. Sneasel finishs digging and falls into the hole. There she stopped and listened for the Tauros. She could still hear rumbling as the Tauros is let out. It ran over the hole and started to charge for the barrel. The barrel was knocked over. Tauros began to knock it over somemore. Elekid laughed as he heard the Tauros trying to bust the barrel open. Tauros gives up on the barrel and continues to run around.

Sneasel continues to listen. She could still hear the Tauros running around above the ground. Elekid is still in the barrel completly unharmed. The Tauros is now running into walls trying to find something to crash into. Elekid listened as well. He could hear the Tauros running around like a maniac. Elekid saw this time as a time to get ready for the round ahead. Elekid begins to stare at the side of the barrel. He was getting ready for the next round by mentally concentrating. This way he will be able to attack with greater efficacy. Sneasel sits on the ground and waits for the Tauros to pass. The Tauros is still running into things.

Sneasel is getting bored in the hole. The Tauros is still running around, trying to find something good to hit. Elekid gets out of the meditation and listens. He can still hear the Tauros running. Elekid sighs and waits for the Tauros to stop. Sneasel, on the other hand, begins to start an attack. She begins to glow. She is getting ready for the next round too. Elekid starts another attack. He begins to glow like Sneasel did. Both pokemon look like they can't be knocked over. They continue this attack. When they finish, both pokemon look stronger than they did. Sneasel moves a bit, but she is slower than before. The same thing is wrong with Elekid. Then something happened. The rumbling stopped. The Tauros are gone. Sneasel doesn't hear anything, so she jumps out of the ground. She lands beside the hole she dug. The barrel that Elekid is in begins to shake. Elekid jumps out of the barrel. He looks like he is ready for the next round. So does the Sneasel...

FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Vitals: Pumped for the next round.

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Vitals: Blinded for 1 round; pumped for the next round too.

100FangCroconaw
26th February 2003, 08:07 PM
It's not a girl problem, I really had a fever!

27th February 2003, 01:17 PM
Release an ear splitting Screech so Klaws will deaf to the world and possible the commands of her trainer.Swift attack to stall for time and get inside for a visous Cross Chop.

crazybone
27th February 2003, 06:25 PM
Oh dear. The baby Pokemon wants to wail again. Klawz, use your Screech in contrary motion to Kenshi's. Let's see whose Screech is louder. A minimized version of a rodent grunt, or that of pure darkness and winter. Hopefully, our Screech will overwhelm Kenshi's, adn he would be the one with the ear splitting headache.

As Kenshi then approaches with his flying stars, launch a full out going Blizzard; no accuracy is needed. Just let the shards of ice fly.

Laslty, as he approaches you once again with Cross Chop, being blind, simply escape the manacing attacking with Agility.

Screech/Blizzard/Agility

Matt
3rd March 2003, 08:09 PM
FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Vitals: Pumped for the next round.

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Vitals: Blinded for 1 round; pumped for the next round too.

-Attacks-

-FiReBeAsT- - Screech - - Swift - - Cross Chop -

-crazybone- - Screech - - Blizzard - - Agility -

Round 4

This is Round 4!!! Both pokemon are pumped and ready for this round. Sneasel is still blind for this round, but maybe it won't matter. The trainers call out the attacks that are going to be used in this round. The Elekid smiles as he sees that the Sneasel is still blind. Elekid opens his mouth and starts to yell very loudly. Sneasel starts to hear it. Sneasel opens her mouth and starts to scream as well. The yelling continues. The trainers cover their ears in hope to get the screaming out. The screaming stops. Both pokemon are holding their ears. It seems they both have lost some of their hearing. Elekid looks at the Sneasel. He is still smiling since he has his eye sight, and the Sneasel doesn't.

Elekid starts his next attack. He starts to power up energy in his body. When he finishs powering up, little stars appear in front of him. Elekid moves his hands and hit the stars towards the Sneasel. The stars start to fly towards the Sneasel. Sneasel remembers what she is supposed to do when the Elekid uses this move. She opens her mouth and starts to power up an attack. The attack is quickly powered up, but it isn't as powerful as usual. The ice crystals fly towards the stars and hit them. They stars freeze over, some stop some don't. The ones that stop fall on the ground and break. The others continue to fly towards the Sneasel. The rest of the blizzard shards fly towards the Elekid. Elekid is hit by the ice shards, but it isn't very strong since the attack was powered down from hitting the swift attack. The hit the Sneasel, and Sneasel falls back a little. Sneasel goes back to where she was, but she is still blind.

Elekid frowns at the Sneasel. Elekid starts to run towards the Sneasel. He puts out his arms, like he is about to strike the Sneasel. Sneasel could faintly hear feat hitting the ground. Elekid gets closer the the Sneasel, but Sneasel starts an attack. Sneasel runs out of the path that Elekid was running in. Sneasel, who is still blind, runs like a maniac. She may of gotten away from the Elekid, but that doesn't mean she got away from the other things in the arena. Sneasel runs right into a wall. She falls on the ground holding her head. When she finally lets go of her head, she shakes it and starts to look around. It seems she has her eye sight back...

FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Health: 81%
~Vitals: Can't hear that well.

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Health: 73%
~Vitals: Can't hear that well; Has a big bump on her head.

crazybone
5th March 2003, 09:55 PM
I already have asked FB for a slight extension. No DQing me please. I have exams all before March Break. Will post Friday.

crazybone
7th March 2003, 07:08 PM
I would just like to inquire before I attack, why Blizzard only managed to destroy the stars, rather than hurting Kenshi as well, seeing as Blizzard is a full spreaded attack, and the shards would have hit everything on the field...

OK, Klawz, not much too say this round. Ice Beam x 3. The faster we get the scrunt slowed down with ice inflictions, yeah. Use Counter though, if Kenshi attempts a fighting move at any time.

Ice Beam//Counter==Ice Beam//Counter==Ice Beam//Counter

8th March 2003, 07:53 AM
This should be a rather boring round. Light Screen to take on the first blast. While she charges for the next, use Psychic to left a barrel and flip it upside down and slam it on top of her to trap her inside. Inside that small space, there will be no escape from a Thunderbolt strike!

Matt
17th March 2003, 07:24 PM
I edited that mistake, crazybone.

FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Health: 81%
~Vitals: Can't hear that well.

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Health: 73%
~Vitals: Can't hear that well; Has a big bump on her head.

-Attacks-

-crazybone- - Ice Beam/Counter - - Ice Beam/Counter - - Ice Beam/Counter –

-FiReBeAsT- - Light Screen - - Psychic - - Thunderbolt –

Round 5

This is round 5! The pokemon get ready as the trainers call out the attacks that are going to be used in this round. “OK, Klawz, not much too say this round. Ice Beam x 3. The faster we get the scrunt slowed down with ice inflictions, yeah. Use Counter though, if Kenshi attempts a fighting move at any time,” crazybone yelled to his pokemon. “This should be a rather boring round. Light Screen to take on the first blast. While she charges for the next, use Psychic to left a barrel and flip it upside down and slam it on top of her to trap her inside. Inside that small space, there will be no escape from a Thunderbolt strike!” FiReBeAsT yelled out to his pokemon. As soon as the trainers finished calling out the attacks, the round began.

Sneasel gazed at the Elekid to make sure he wouldn’t do anything sneaky. Sneasel opened her mouth and started to power up an ice attack. Elekid, looking at the Sneasel power up this attack, started an attack as well. He moved his hands some and a clear wall appeared in front of him. Sneasel fired the ice beam. The beam of ice crystals flew towards the Elekid. It hit the clear wall head on and some of the ice crystals went through and hit Elekid. The wall is quite more noticeable now. It has a lot of ice on it too. Elekid just stands behind the wall and laughs to himself quietly.

Sneasel starts to power up another Ice Beam. Elekid decides to stop the Sneasel. Elekid moves his hands in front of him. Then he puts one hand on top of his head. He starts to concentrate on a Psychic attack. Sneasel continues to power up that ice attack. Soon, Elekid finishes powering up the psychic move and he opens his eyes. A near-by barrel starts to float off the ground. Sneasel doesn’t notice this barrel starting to come off the ground. Sneasel finishes powering up the ice beam and fires it towards the Elekid. Elekid is too busy trying to lift the barrel over towards the Sneasel to even notice that ice beam coming towards him. The beam hits the wall hard. More ice crystals pass through the wall and hit the Elekid. The Elekid is knocked off balance and the barrel falls to the ground. It falls right beside the Sneasel. Elekid almost had it on top of the Sneasel…

Sneasel powers up another ice beam attack. Elekid, on the other hand, powers up an electrical attack. Both pokemon are powering up moves now. Soon, Sneasel finishes powering up, and so does Elekid. Sneasel shoots out the ice beam towards the Elekid. Elekid lets out the electrical energy towards the Sneasel. Sneasel is hit by the Electrical energy. The ice beam hits the wall again. This time, the wall breaks and the rest of the ice crystals fly into the Elekid. Elekid yells slightly as more ice hits him. Sneasel is still yelling as more electrical energy goes into her body. Finally, the electrical energy stops flowing. Sneasel gets up but she is very woozy.

Elekid is really cold now, and Sneasel is really woozy from the electrical attack. The barrel is still close to the Sneasel. It seems that the Tauros will be coming out soon…

FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Health: 65%
~Vitals: Really Cold; Tired

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Health: 64%
~Vitals: Really Woozy; Really Tired.

21st March 2003, 03:21 PM
Sorry for my lateness, to much stuff..only 1 me..

Kenshi Quick Attack once the bull comes outs right behind Klaws and send her sailing with your Dynamic Punch to the spine, try and aim her in the bull's charging direction, then Find A Barrel to hide in.

crazybone
24th March 2003, 06:27 AM
Sending attacks in 5 hours, after school is finished... no dqing until then, please. Sorry, I failed to notice that MF had posted. =z

crazybone
24th March 2003, 09:24 PM
Klawz, a barrel is right next to you, which is advantageous at this point. Flip it over, and cover yourself. Use Agility to get in quicker and to avoid Quick Attack if neccesary, although I doubt it is.

Next, Kenshi should now be facing the wrath of the bull while you lay in safe premises. =p Take a nice relaxing deep breath to calm yourself. However, if you feel the disturbance around you too intense, feel free to use your Strenght to hold the barrel down, although, once again, I doubt is neccesary.

Lastly, all attention should be now averted from you, so take that break you so deserve.

Get in barrel which Kenshi tried to use on you~Agility in the barrel if neccesary//Take a Break~Strenght, if neccesary//Take a Break

2nd April 2003, 01:03 PM
Where is the ref..its already a new month..

crazybone
2nd April 2003, 06:08 PM
Blossom, commander and the leader,

Bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter,

Buttercup, she's the toughest fighter,

Powerpuffs save the day!!!

Fighting crime, trying to save the world!

Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls!

Fighting crime, trying to save the world!

Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls!

Powerpuff!

Doo, doo doo doo doo doo, doo.

Matt
4th April 2003, 05:04 PM
Sorry for the delay. I have been busy working on school projects, doing homework, etc. I will try to be more active in the future.

FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Vitals: Really Cold; Tired

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Vitals: Really Woozy; Really Tired.

Attacks

- FiReBeAsT- - Quick Attack - - Dynamic Punch - - Find a Barrel -

- crazybone - - Get in Barrel/Agility - - Take a Break/Strength - Take a Break -

Round 6

This is Round 6! The pokemon get ready as the trainers call out the attacks that are going to be used in this round. "Kenshi Quick Attack once the bull comes outs right behind Klaws and send her sailing with your Dynamic Punch to the spine, try and aim her in the bull's charging direction, then Find A Barrel to hide in." Firebeast called to his pokemon. "Klawz, a barrel is right next to you, which is advantageous at this point. Flip it over, and cover yourself. Use Agility to get in quicker and to avoid Quick Attack if neccesary, although I doubt it is. Next, Kenshi should now be facing the wrath of the bull while you lay in safe premises. =p Take a nice relaxing deep breath to calm yourself. However, if you feel the disturbance around you too intense, feel free to use your Strenght to hold the barrel down, although, once again, I doubt is neccesary. Lastly, all attention should be now averted from you, so take that break you so deserve." crazybone said to his pokemon. As soon as they finished calling out attacks the round begins.

Kenshi looks over to where the Tauros are supposed to be coming out this round. He doesn't see the Tauros yet, so he still has a little time to plan. Soon, the ground started to rummble. It seems that the Tauros is ready to come out and run a little. Kenshi was ready for it. The door begins to rummble too. Kenshi bends down a little, so he will be ready to run when Tauros comes out. Finally, Tauros busts out of the room and grumbles. He is ready to hit someone. Kenshi starts to run towards Sneasel. Sneasel looks over towards Kenshi and sees him running towards her. She starts to move very quickly and gets under the near-by barrel. Kenshi knocks into the barrel but barley moves it. Sneasel is laughing lightly. Tauros is getting closer to Kenshi and Sneasel.

Kenshi is now ready to attack the Sneasel again. He moves back his arm and starts to power up an attack. Sneasel starts an attack as well. She grabs onto the ground so the barrel won't be able to move. Kenshi still is powering up the move he is using with his hand. It seems that the attack will be a powerful one. He rares back and throws his arm towards the barrel. The barrel is hit and it moves slightly, but since Sneasel was holding down the barrel didn't move as much as expected. Sneasel laughed again, but then stopped. Her claws where vibrating on the ground. The Tauros is coming!! Kenshi turns around towards that way and sees the Tauros. He freaks out. He doesn't know what he is going to do. He lays down on the ground grabbing his head. Tauros runs into him and knocks him towards a wall. Kenshi gasps as he hits the wall. He gets up slowly and looks for the Tauros, which has gone to the other side of the rodeo arena.

Elekid is now looking for a barrel to get into. He sees one near-by and goes to jump into it. He falls to the bottom of the barrel and just waits for the next round, slightly resting as well. Sneasel is resting too. With one more go round on the rodeo arena, Tauros goes back through the door, and the door closes behind him. He won't be back for a little while...

FiReBeAsT

~Kenshi| Elekid |M
~Vitals: Still Tired; hurting from hitting the wall.

crazybone

~Klawz| Sneasel |F
~Vitals: Not as tired as before

Now, when Kenshi got hit by the Tauros, does he loose HP? I didn't see the damage part in the first post so I was just wondering...

crazybone
7th April 2003, 10:35 PM
Sorry for lateness, more ghey projects, blah blah blah.

Klawz, start off by Leering Kenshi to make him incapable of striking. Follow that by launching two Icy Winds, and hopefully by the sheer chill, Kenshi will slow down, giving you an easier time next round.

Leer/Icy Wind x2

crazybone
20th April 2003, 11:43 AM
lalalalala

Matt
14th May 2003, 07:26 PM
Crazybone asked me to DQ Firebeast. So yeah. Firebeast you're DQed now. Crazybone can get his prize now....