PDA

View Full Version : [P] "Dude! You look liek megaman!!!111"

Yoh Asakura
1st June 2004, 04:49 PM
1. If you could be sent into a video game world, which would you choose?

1) Too many to choose from for me =\ Zelda would be nice, just to play with some Bombachu's and stuff.

phaedrus
1st June 2004, 04:53 PM
zelda because swinging swords is fun X) die stalfos die

or pokemon because i will get deoxys and whoever insults me gets their ass kicked. XD

andyizcool
1st June 2004, 05:00 PM
Final Fantasy X has a great world in it but only at the very start, Zanarkand. The Zanarkand before it all gets destroyed into ruins. That place is so big I would love to go there and watch Blitzball matches. Shame that in the game you never can explore it. That's why I would really want to go there and find out a lot of cool stuff about their airships.

Kris
1st June 2004, 06:51 PM
For some strange reason Id like to go into one of the harvest moon games.

Life would be so relaxing and peacefull, running the farm!

suzie
1st June 2004, 09:24 PM
final fantasy viii. seifer is soooooooooo hot and dreamy. :love2:

or harvest moon. OMGGGGGGGG. I LOVE THAT GAME! :wave:

Leon-IH
1st June 2004, 09:26 PM
Warcraft!

darn they want me to put a reason due to short post ^^ stupid boards

woz
1st June 2004, 09:45 PM
hmm...probably an rpg like chrono trigger. seems like a nice world and the time travelling wouldn't be too bad either!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
2nd June 2004, 07:10 AM
Heh, all game worlds that come to my mind are pretty dangerous. I guess I'd choose something quiet and safe, like the Chrono Trigger world at 1000 AD.

Amethyst Flygon
2nd June 2004, 04:08 PM
I'd probably like to go into Jade Coccoon 2. If you haven't heard about it, it is a little like pokemon in that you raise monsters that evolve. The battle setup is pretty different though.

Reasons for this choice:
1. People do not get hurt. Monsters fight for you and you teleport to a temple when you are defeated.
2. The monsters look pretty cool. The Dracs are particularly nice. And Maus would be nice to cuddle :D .
3. Almost everyone wears cool masks. These masks show your monster preference. The only masks I don't like are Na and Gara masks. I don't like those monsters anyways.

This game is pretty cool and I would not mind living in it :nod: .

andyizcool
2nd June 2004, 04:18 PM
1. People do not get hurt. Monsters fight for you and you teleport to a temple when you are defeated.
2. The monsters look pretty cool. The Dracs are particularly nice. And Maus would be nice to cuddle.
People can get hurt in that world sometimes. I mean Kahu gets cursed from the start because of going to the forest and not being careful. The evolved monsters don't look cute anymore compared to the smaller ones especially Guardians of certain areas. The Jade Cocoon 2 world would still be a great place to visit you just need to be strong and train some strong divine beasts to protect you there.

Agent Elrond
3rd June 2004, 04:16 PM
Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire. Nice, peaceful gaming, and hopefully without the blasted berry bug this time!

Vineon
5th June 2004, 06:58 AM
tetris

I'd be a L block

Jay Umbreon
5th June 2004, 09:39 AM
GTA: Vice City. :)

I liek Florida, 80's music, and also, being chased around by helicopters and going on vendetta's in tanks sounds like fun.

Tommy Vercetti is an innocent man! >;(

~Jay

Duo_Washu_III
5th June 2004, 12:34 PM
hmm... probably FFTA. oh, it'd be gory... :D all the swords flying, especially in the jagds. :nod:

Gothic Animé
5th June 2004, 11:13 PM
ooh, probably final fantasy tactics advance or pokemon. i'd love to have a job! i would be a white mage. ^^; but pokemon would be awesome too because, it's pokemon.

darktyranitar
7th June 2004, 04:38 AM
I would choose Pokemon, as I can train Pokemon, catch Pokemon, plant berry, exploring all through those mountain and sea...

At least no version difference, as of Seviper in Sapphire and Zangoose in Ruby.

Jay
16th August 2004, 06:06 PM
I'd probably choose Link from Zelda, also. I believe he is very versitile in attacks, psyche, and time traveling would be pretty awesome, along with plenty of action.

Chikoo
16th August 2004, 06:31 PM
Zelda a la Link to the Past minus the Moon Pearl.
Nothing beats being the bunny on the dark world. :wave:

Gaborn
16th August 2004, 07:48 PM
I'd love to be placed in the Animal Crossing world. My only worry would be dealing with Nook (who could very well be the devil).

Typact
16th August 2004, 09:32 PM
Even though this is an older poll, I'm compelled to reply..

I would love to live in Spira from Final Fantasy X/2. All the scenery is so peaceful.. and running around with Baralai/Tidus/Auron on chocobos doesn't sound too bad either. ^-^;

Either that, or as a lot of others have said, the Pokemon world. It would be challenging, but so much fun to live as a trainer.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
16th August 2004, 10:13 PM
Weyard, the world of Golden Sun. Learn Psynergy and all, ya know. And I'd live among the werewolves in Garoh. :D The only problem, though, is that they're more of Jupiter Adepts, but I want to be a Mercury Adept.

Pokémon world is my second choice. The life of a Pokémon Trainer seems great! Traveling around, raising and battling...ahhh.... ^_^

cd
17th August 2004, 01:27 AM
lufia 2 rise of the sinistrals because i <3 it

i would know everything about the world of lufia and being a monster hunter would be cool

RedStarWarrior
17th August 2004, 05:38 AM
Why did you necro this, Jay?

Anyway, I would choose the Phantasy Star world. I have no real reason, I just happen to enjoy the environments of those games.

The Muffin Man
17th August 2004, 01:36 PM
lufia 2 rise of the sinistrals because i <3 it

i would know everything about the world of lufia and being a monster hunter would be cool

But the price of red jellis is down and it's all gay and shit.

youdontknowme
17th August 2004, 06:09 PM
Heh, I would love to live in the world of Metal Gear Solid. Intense action, guns, stealth, and camouflage. :)
Haha, and of course, playing around with the terrorists. ;)

Metallixs Girl
19th August 2004, 12:45 PM
I would want to live in the Megaman Battle Network universe and have my PET be as big as the Game Gear so I could see it. ^_^ And I'd have a cool female Navi similar to Roll, but she'd wear purple. :)

abunaidesu
20th August 2004, 03:09 AM
bust a move so i can shoot bubbles and make combinations LOL

shazza
20th August 2004, 09:13 PM
super mario brothers

FireBlast
21st August 2004, 09:16 AM
Pokemon. As much as it might sound gay, being a real life Pokemon trainer and actually battling others etc would friggin' own...

SWAMPERT1
21st August 2004, 11:36 PM
Need for Speed: Underground.

Cheap Skyline R34 and Supra's = SWEET :drool:

PS100
22nd August 2004, 03:55 PM
Fire Emblem. It's a pretty big world, and although I've cleared the first two campaigns, I still know very little about it. It'd be cool to explore.

PS