PDA

View Full Version : [P] how many tv remotes are in the house?

abunaidesu
2nd June 2004, 03:19 AM
one in my room.. one in the living room.

what about for you ;)

woz
2nd June 2004, 04:42 AM
one in my room. one in my mum's room. one in the living room.

shazza
2nd June 2004, 06:19 AM
one in my room, one in lounge room, one in second lounge room, one in dad's bedroom.

Zak
2nd June 2004, 08:54 AM
Three. One in my dad's bedroom, and two for the family TV (one for the VCR/DVD, another for the TV itself).

~Zak

suzie
2nd June 2004, 10:18 AM
two in the living room, one in my moms room, and one in mine :cool:

phaedrus
2nd June 2004, 11:37 AM
the house contains liek 15 because we have many apparati to the tv

welcome back again! well because of the bannage

Chris
2nd June 2004, 11:43 AM
Three for the TV/VCR/DVD player downstairs, three for the TVs upstairs and one for my speakers in this room. That makes four TV remotes and three other remotes, then.

Crystal Mew
2nd June 2004, 11:49 AM
Theres three in the living room, for the tv, vcr, and the dvd player, two in my moms room for the tv and vcr, one thats in the downstairs living room, two in this other "living room" for the tv and dvd player, and one in my room for my vcr, and I don't have one for my tv. I think my brother also has one in his room. so how many does that make it.... 10 :sweat4:

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd June 2004, 03:36 PM
Let's see... There are 4 TV remotes in my house. The TV in my bedroom has one, the TV in my parent's room has one, and the TV in the living room has two. The living room TV has its regular remote, and a DirecTV remote, since it is hooked up to DirecTV.

There are also a couple other remotes in the living room, the stereo system has a remote, the VCR has a remote, and the DVD player has a remote.

Little_Pikachu
2nd June 2004, 03:46 PM
4 TV remotes for each TV, 2 remotes for each digibox, 2 for each video recorder and 1 DVD player remote.

9 remotes in all, but only 4 are actual TV remotes.

en0miz
2nd June 2004, 06:07 PM
Two for the two televisions in the house, two for the dvd and vcr, one to switch between video game consoles, and one for some old model of a television or another appilance long gone.

Do any of them work?

Absolutely not.

Kris
2nd June 2004, 06:16 PM
God this could take a while.....

My room : TV remote, eurobell remote, video remote, hifi remote
Bro room : TV remote, video remote, dvd remote, hifi remote
Parents room: TV remote, video remote
Front room : TV remote, eurobell remote, video remote, dvd remote
Conservatory : TV remote, video remote, dvd remote, sky remote, hifi remote

So thats 5 tv remotes, and 14 other making a totoal in 19 remotes on our house!

Starry Might
3rd June 2004, 06:05 PM
Just a sec...

*CHECKS AROUND THE HOUSE*

Okay, there are three remotes in my room, one in my Dad's room, and FIVE in the living room! That makes nine in all...not all of them are TV remotes, though. (Oh yeah, one of our steroes had a remote, too, but it's MIA... :s:)

Jay Umbreon
5th June 2004, 06:08 AM
uuhhh..

1 for the black and white TV in the garage
1 downstairs
1 in my room
1 in my mum and dads
1 in my sisters

:) FIVE! huzzah.

T.V. suckozrz. ;(

~Jay

kainashi
5th June 2004, 07:43 AM
there's one in my room, one in the family room, and one in the living room, so three altogether.

Jay
7th August 2004, 01:37 AM
there are two in my room, both for the television. two in my parent's room, both for the television. i believe there are three in the living room, all are for the television, and there's one in the second bedroom, for the television.

8 in total.

mr_pikachu
7th August 2004, 01:56 AM
One for the upstairs TV, one for the downstairs set. Though the remote for the downstairs one is about dead. Even new batteries aren't helping now. >_< Why are all the electronics in my house malfunctioning?! *growls*

EDIT: We have another remote for the DVD player downstairs, if that counts.

cd
7th August 2004, 02:39 AM
3 in the lounge. 1 in my room. 1 in my sisters room. 1 in my parents room.

6 tv remote controls in total.