PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Nuriko!!!!!!

Meowth_Kitten
30th January 2003, 09:55 PM
Yay! Nuriko *Chikalquil* has earned herself to be a mod! At mine and Nine's request, here she is, a new mod. Chikalquil, I know you'll do just as good as a job as ever before in the past. We'll have a blast. And congrats again! *hugs* *sob* :D

SmearGal
30th January 2003, 10:04 PM
*cries loudly and gives Nuriko an Aeromew plushie*

XD HEEREEEEE!! *huggles* You deserve it more than you know!!

~Smear

Azureon
30th January 2003, 10:07 PM
Yes, Congratulations, Nuriko! ;)

Hehe, I re-logged on so I could reply to this. ^^; I noticed your name in the 'Moderated by' section and it really took me by surprise! Anyways, it's really great to be able to have you mod again. (Like I stated in the pm I just sent ^^) I know you'll do a great job just like before! ^^ Lol, Meowth_Kitten seems really excited. ^^ And I can't express enough how glad I am. Congrats again! *throws sparkly purple confetti everywhere* :D

Ninetales3001
31st January 2003, 01:15 AM
...she would have been modded sooner if I learnt to check my PM's more.. -_-;; Sorry Meowth_Kitten ~_~;;

Anyway... CONGRATS Nuriko! You truly deserve it! :)

AshsBabyLapras
31st January 2003, 01:19 AM
Ooh, congratulations Chika-chan!! ^-^

This is so great, you're one of the nicest people I know and a wonderful friend! You're so friendly and helpful, you really deserve this. Good luck with modding again! Most of all, have fun! ^^

I'm really excited to see you as a mod again, I hope you enjoy it! Again, congratulations! *huggle*

Kuragari
31st January 2003, 01:27 AM
Even though I have no idea who you are, congratulations Nuriko. :D

Guardian Lugia
31st January 2003, 05:01 AM
Congrats, Nuriko, you really desereve this!

Nuriko
31st January 2003, 11:02 AM
Wow... I'm still kinda shocked. o_o I noticed I was modded hours before anyone said anything though, so i was left kinda surprised, especially since nobody even told me... ^^; I thought it was a glitch or something at first, but I guess not.
Wow.. thanks guys. ^^ I'm very honored to mod again and I promise to do my best job and not keep giving up like before. Oh, thanks for the plushie, SmearGal! ^^ *huggles it* Lol, and don't worry about it Nine... I'm kinda glad I wasn't modded any sooner anyway... because if I was, before people knew who I really am, I'd kinda freak out and I don't think I'd ever get around to telling them the truth incase they all thought it was some evil plot to get me modded again, I dunno. ~_~ But still, thanks! And thanks everyone else! *will do her best*

Little_Pikachu
31st January 2003, 05:03 PM
MK promised me you'd be a good mod. Don't let me down ;)

Nuriko
31st January 2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Little_Pikachu
MK promised me you'd be a good mod. Don't let me down ;)

Don't worry, I won't. ^_^ MK always keeps her promises, so this'll be no different. And I've already promised I'll do the best job ever and not annoy you with my constant de-modding and re-modding thing I had going before. ^^;

Katie
1st February 2003, 11:13 PM
wait... nuriko=chikalquil? OHHHHH!!! XD I'm a quick one ^^; congratz! ^_^ I know you'll do a great job, you always did :) I'm really short on words today, but have fun!!!! :>

~Katie

Nuriko
1st February 2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Katie
wait... nuriko=chikalquil? OHHHHH!!! XD I'm a quick one ^^; congratz! ^_^ I know you'll do a great job, you always did :) I'm really short on words today, but have fun!!!! :>

~Katie

Lol, yep, I'm Chikalquil... ^^; Don't worry, it's pretty much new news to everyone else, too. ^^; Thanks for the congrats though, lol, and I will be sure to have fun. ^^;

MindlessSelf
4th February 2003, 10:03 PM
From Lulu in FFX: I don't know who you are, or where you came from. But CONGRATS

Arcanine18
5th February 2003, 09:46 AM
That's surprising news indeed... *runs into a wall* Ow. ;_;

Congratulations! :)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
6th February 2003, 02:27 AM
Congratulations on becoming mod, I'm sure you'll be doing a fine job. :)

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
8th February 2003, 12:42 AM
Bwah? Nuriko=Chikalquil? oO *bangs head repeatedly with a saucepan*
ANYWAY! Ganbatte!!!

Lightning
8th February 2003, 11:35 AM
Yay!! ^__^ You were always a great mod and I know you'll do a great job all over again. Good luck, Chika~!

See? See everyone? She pulled another Chikalquil on us!!

Bai,
Lightning

espreon
9th March 2003, 09:20 AM
this is what? like the 5th time?? :yes:

anyway i see nines activity here :P ha

i assume everything still has got to get rolling