PDA

View Full Version : Oddish Drawing

Kuragari
31st January 2003, 12:01 AM
Drew this on my computer with photoshop, then colored it. It's my first one ever. :D

http://undercloak.netfirms.com/images/OddishV5.jpg

Ninetales3001
31st January 2003, 01:18 AM
Awww, that's a really cute oddish! It looks very well, and professionally done! I love the background of it too... I can tell by your signatures (how do you get them to rotate??? ^^; ) that you're an awesome photoshop user! This is your first one too? Woah, you should do some more then because you have the talent.

Kuragari
31st January 2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Ninetales3001
Awww, that's a really cute oddish! It looks very well, and professionally done! I love the background of it too... I can tell by your signatures (how do you get them to rotate??? ^^; ) that you're an awesome photoshop user! This is your first one too? Woah, you should do some more then because you have the talent.

Thankies ^_^

Um...with the signatures. Go to www.hostmysig.com and you can use their random sig script. ^_^

Yeah it's my first one, I wanted to enter an art competition and I had to draw something but I never usually drew anything before. >_<;;

I also just updated that picture because I forgot to color the mouth, lol.

Nuriko
31st January 2003, 10:55 AM
*nods and agrees with Nine* You're defenitly an awesome photoshp user, and it sure does look professionally done, especially for your first one! o.o The pose isn't too original, since I've seen it before (I think on a Pokemon card or something? O.o) but still, it's overall very well done, especially with the coloring and shading. ^^ And 'tis soo cute! The backround is very neat looking! Looks like some kinda grassy cyberspace or something. Keep up the great work! ^_^

Kuragari
31st January 2003, 04:14 PM
Thanks ^_^

Yeah the pose isn't original, but I suck at drawing poses anyway. ^_^

Meowth_Kitten
31st January 2003, 05:55 PM
Awww! I've always thought of Oddish as kind of an annoying little weed, but you've made it look so cute! Well done! You're shading is really great, especially for it being your first, as everyone else has said. I personally think making original poses for a Pokemon like Oddish or other body-less Pokemon would be pretty tough. But great job nontheless. One thing that caught me eye though was the Oddish's eyes. They seem to kind of pop out of its head rather than sit inside its head. Not sure if that makes any sense, but it looks rather different, but still adorable! You did a really great job on this Oddish. Keep up the great work!

Kuragari
31st January 2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the comments. ^_^

Yeah I see what you mean with the eyes. I was trying to make Oddish a little less cartoony than normal and more along the 3Dish side. ^_^

MindlessSelf
8th February 2003, 02:56 PM
Grrr!!! You're... you're.. so good! It's verry cute!! You all are lucky, I can't draw ditto worth a crap. *sigh*

Kuragari
9th February 2003, 05:20 PM
lol, thanks for the comments. That's the only kind of drawing I can really do. Freehand drawing is pretty impossible for me, my hands must be too unsteady or something. ^~