PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Wish For?

Water Pokemon Master
4th June 2004, 11:59 PM
If you were Max, what would you have wished for? If I were Max, I would had wished for world peace or something since I can't stand all the evil in the world today. Of course, since it was a Pokemon movie, Max wished for candy of all things. He could had wished to keep a legendary Pokemon, to become a Pokemon Master, to see Ho-Oh, but nooo, it had to be candy! :lol:

So, what would you had wished for if you were in Max's position?

Zhen Lin
5th June 2004, 01:42 AM
Notwithstanding that Jirachi can only teleport things, and seemingly over short ranges only...?

Light_Togetic
5th June 2004, 10:18 AM
I would wish for Miramax to release all of the pokemon movies in a wide range of theaters, and then have the option of viewing widescreen on future DVDs.

:round:

Let's see if Jirachi can make THAT happen.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th June 2004, 01:43 PM
I do want widescreen. :D But this topic is rather pointless as it assumes Jirachi can actually grant wishes that involve creating things or changing reality. It can't, it can simply home in on relatively nearby objects someone wants and teleport them there. Clearly, Jirachi's abilities, like many things said of Pokemon, are as much exaggerated legends as reality. Someone may have wished something of Jirachi a thousand years ago (say for food, or to get back to civilization), been able to get it, and then passed down the legend assuming Jirachi could grant ANY wish. :D