PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh: The Secret of The Curse Beasts

Mookie
31st January 2003, 08:35 AM
Eh, Im writing a Yu-Gi-Oh fic... Thought of posting it here... First banned that thought... Then the wave of idiocy struck.
Anyway, here is the prolouge and chappy 1.

Prolouge:

Nearly 6 Millenias back, a thousand year before the Shadow Games were sealed, a thief kid held 5 Magical Cards: The Curse Beasts. Each one was from 5 different attributes: the Earth, the Water, the Wind, the Fire and the Darkness. The cards were too strong and they were the only cards, not tablets, except God Cards. Each Beast had an effect of its own, an effect, that would alter the opponents deck, monsters, magic or trap cards, life points and who knows what else. The cards were sealed with magic and they havent been released, until now...

Chapter 1: Heart of the cards?

"Now I summon the Summoned Skull, in attack mode, by sacrificing my The Drdek. And I attack your Curse of Dragon, giving you -500 lifepoints, which means, you lose." Two friends, Larry and Barry were playing Duel Monsters... again! They were actually identical twins, who were both good duelists and they both have competed in local tournament, both being always at top 3 places. "Not again! You got the cards you need just at the last second!" Barry cried. The final lifepoints were 0:100. Of course, everybody suspected, that Larry cheats, being a fiend player after all. Barry was a dragon player. But they werent the only players in school. "Hey guys, can I play?" A kid, about 5 foot 3 came up and asked. "We have already told you hundred times, Lee, that you are too newbie to play with us! Go play with players in your league!" Barry pointed at a bunch of 3d graders. "I have told you, that I have better cards, then you! I am a 7th grader, dorks!" The "dorks" word wasnt good. Larry and Barry stood up, and they were much taller then Lee, about 6 foot tall. "Listen, wimp, you aint a good player! Deal with it!" They pushed Lee on the floor, "And dont talk to us again, you will ruin our reputation." The kid sat on the floor and he fell into the deepest misery. The Duel Twins, or so were they called, were the schools best players and also great students. "Sorry, Harpie Ladys," Lee looked at his deck, "We aint going to get some fun now too...We would beat those wimps." Lee stood up and started to walk home. He lived about a mile away from school and just to make things worse, it started to rain. "Oh, just perfect!" Lee mumbled some dirty words and started to run towards home.
"Well, if it isnt the Duel Twins Challenger." A girl, about 4 inch taller then Lee mocked him. "Cassandra, what do you want?" Lee asked with sadness. "Dont worry, Im not here to mock you this time." "Gee, what are you going to do then? Gather up some infants and make them push me in the mud?" "Well... I WAS going to do that, but you saw my plan," She said with sarcasm, "Moron! Im here to help you rearrange your deck!" ... He couldnt believe it, the girl, who knew almost every Duel Twins startegy, wanted to help him. "Umm...why?" Lee could only babble. "I have my own reasons. Which include Larry, Samantha and the prom. Dont ask." They started to walk towards Lee's house, which wasnt very big, but still, it was comfy. "Im home!" Yelled Lee. "Hi, sonny!" His dad walked up to him and grinned, "Who is the lady?" He asked, looking at Cassandra. "Im Cassandra, Im here to help Lee with his Duel Monsters deck." "Well Ill be darned, its about time he would get somesort of new deck. Those Harpie Women or whatever they were called, started to lose badly." "Dad! Thats Harpie Ladys and they stay!" "Okok, you can take the living room, I have to go in few minutes too. Mom and I are going to see Oprah! And Jenny stays home too." Dad said grinning. "Umm... werent you supposed to go see opera?" Lee asked with confusion. "Opera? What have I gotten myself into!"
Lee's father left and Lee guided Cassandra to the living room. "Ill go get my cards," Lee said and ran to his room. The living room was relativley big, with a larger then normal TV. As Lee returned, Cassandra started to look through his deck. "Well, the Harpie Ladys and the Sisters are good, but you only have two Elegant Egotists." "I know, I spent all my money on the last Harpies Pet Dragon." Cassandra looked at Lee with confusion. " You Harpie player? New future Mai Valéntine?" Cassandra grinned. "Ha, ha, very funny. Just check the deck." The night was long, the deck was improved and finished. "Well, Lee, I improved your deck, but you have to learn to play yourself." "Umm... Cassandra... Thanks for helping me to improve my deck. I have a little thankyou gift." Lee looked through his cards and then finally found the one, he looked for. "Here it is: Red Archery Girl. I thought you might like it." Lee gave Cassandra a Monster card, which had a greenhaired mermaid in a clam, pointing at you with his bow. "Oh, Lee. You shouldnt have to. We will see you another day and then I might help you even more." Lee looked, as Cassandra, the blode-haired girl, also very beautiful, walked away from his house, giving him a little wink. "Lee has a girlfriend, Lee has a girlfriend!" a voice boomed from upstairs. "Jenny! Were you listening? You are SO dead!" Lee's 7yr old sister was annoying as hell! But Lee couldnt be angry for long. He was stuck in his head...

R+R..or something.