Sheer Cold
Surf

Camerupt
@Leftovers
Amnesia
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Eruption

I'm having trouble finding a final member for my team, though. Any suggestions?

Rabid_Cow
7th June 2004, 03:51 PM
Manectric - Fine standard.

Metagross - Go one way or the other w/this guy. Physical sweeper is best cause his Atk. >>> Sp. Atk.
Meteor Mash<>Shadow Ball<>Earthquake<>Agility
That's the set I like. Boost the speed, the hammer away!

Crobat - This one is up to opinion. For a Toxi-annoyer I don't like him any more. He is decent, but Dusclops, I think does a better job. I'm raising my Shiny Crobat w/this M/S:

Crobat (Hasty) @Choice Band [EV's: 252 Atk./Spd., 6 HP]
Sludge Bomb<>Aerial Ace<>Shadow Ball<>Hidden Power (Fighting)

I lucked out on the HP~Fighting really. His nature sux, but hey, he's shiny so who really gives a rip!

Walrein - You could do that, but I'm thinking a creative set would be more fun here.

Walrein (don't matter) @Leftovers [EV's: 252 Def./Sp. Def., 6 HP]
Rest<>Sleep Talk<>Sheer Cold<>Roar

Now I know this calls for max hax, but hey man, sh!t happens doesn't it?! This guy would be a good pseudohazer cause of his Defenses and Roar, + he'd be perfect for tryin to freeze 00ber @$$es off! He could Rest, the Sleep Talk, and possibly OHKO them or shuffle the fields a little bit. Sleep Talkin Sheer Cold doesn't take away from Sheer Cold's PP. I like this guy a lot, and I'm plannin on raising one myself.

Camerupt - Yep, sort of standard. Maybe Overheat > Eruption since he's a better physical sweeper, but hey man, whatever floats your boat!

For your last slot I kind of feel bad about takin your Water special sweeper away from you, so I'm gonna suggest a poke that could really help out your team, + it's UU.

Golduck (Modest) @Anything [EV's: 252 Sp.Atk./Spd., 6 HP]
Calm Mind<>Surf<>Ice Beam<>Psychic

You have to breed for Psychic, but hey you can hatch till you get the right Nature then too! He adds that Psychic advantage I took from your Metagross, plus CM+Any of his attacks is awesome!

This is a solid team and you don't have to take my suggestions, after all, they're suggestions...

Joshua Neal
8th June 2004, 12:56 PM
Your R/S Team has got a good mix of Pokemon in it and I'm not sure what Pokemon to add as the 6th member, but if I were to pick one I'd choose Aggron with a nature that lets it have a high speed.

I'm not sure what movs you should let it learn, but you could pick them your self and you don't have to take my suggestion either.

phaedrus
8th June 2004, 08:20 PM
Manectric
@King's Rock
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Bite
Roar
ok.

Metagross
@Leftovers
Earthquake
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Agility
sludgebomb/shadowball>psychic. sludgebomb for anti-ludicolo purposes, shadowball because it can learn it. hp~rock is also an option

Crobat
@Leftovers
Haze
Toxic
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
fly/aerialace>meanlook. meanlook just doesn't work like it used to. protect>haze is an option

Walrein
@Leftovers
Rest
Snore
Sheer Cold
Surf
if it gets sleeptalk, sleeptalk>snore. you could go icebeam>sheercold, but it's your pick.

Camerupt
@Leftovers
Amnesia
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Eruption
overheat>eruption. you'll be sweeping physically and switching in and out most of the time so the drop shouldn't do too much.

6th pogey:

go with a ludicolo:

ludicolo@leftovers
surf
toxic
leechseed
icebeam/gigadrain
^
anti-00ber. adds a water-type attack too.

Ultimate Pikachu
8th June 2004, 11:21 PM
I don't like Roar on Manectric, its defenses suck. King's Rock doesn't help Bite at all. I personally prefer Crunch over Bite.

Psychic is bad on Metagross because its Attack is much better than its Special Attack. Shadow Ball or Sludge Bomb instead.

On Crobat replace Mean Look with Fly or Aerial Ace.

Sheer Cold sucks. Ice Beam over that. Snore sucks too. See what its Hidden Power type is.

I don't really like Camerupt because it's slow with low defenses. Overheat>Eruption. Switch when you fear the enemy has a very powerful attack or a super effective attack because it will pwn Camerupt.

You could try Dusclops for last slot.

Dusclops
@Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 129 Defense, 129 Special Defense
Willl-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
Rest
Ice Beam

First Burn, then use Calm Mind 6 times, then Ice Beam. Rest when low on HP. It can last.