PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Box Get It Now in the usa

tenchi
7th June 2004, 05:09 PM
The http://www.pokemoncenter.com has Pre-Orders for pokemon box for $19.95
The Pokémon Box package comes with the software, a Game Boy Advance link cable, and a memory card. :eek:
Pokémon Box will be shipped on July 12th, 2004. :jump:
http://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/images/products/000012_200.jpg :drool:

Thy
7th June 2004, 09:01 PM
I think I'll get it just for the link cable and the memory card. That like giving the software away with those 2 items alone. Although it does seem weird that it took this long to get here and that both America the UK used it as a promo.

Ultimate Pikachu
8th June 2004, 09:27 AM
I'm getting it. Now when Fire Red and Leaf Green come out, I can put everything in Box and restart Sapphire to EV train a Kyogre.

theniceguydk
8th June 2004, 09:47 AM
Good news :)
But I already have it.. I got the Colosseum Bundle :)

Joshua Neal
8th June 2004, 12:44 PM
I plan on buying Pokemon Box once it comes out because I could use another Nintendo Game Cube/Game Boy Advance game cable so that I only need to buy two of them and so that I can store all of the PoKeMoN that I would want to keep and start my Saphhire game over again since I have over 400 hours of play time on it.

Poryhedron
8th June 2004, 09:00 PM
Just remember that you need 100 "own" entries in your Pokédex before Box will let you bring pokémon with different Trainer IDs into your game...

Razola
9th June 2004, 10:24 AM
That's actually a really good deal. The cable and memory card 251 alone are worth 30 dollars.

EDIT: A shame I no longer have a need for those cables.

andyizcool
9th June 2004, 01:42 PM
I'm getting it. Now when Fire Red and Leaf Green come out, I can put everything in Box and restart Sapphire to EV train a Kyogre.
That's just very cheap and no one battles Ubers in competitive battling. Even if you did beat a lot of people with a Kyogre it wouldn't feel as great as if you beat them without using it.

That's actually a really good deal. The cable and memory card 251 alone are worth 30 dollars.
The Memory Card they give you with Pokemon Box is a 59 one not one of the big 251 ones.

Razola
9th June 2004, 10:33 PM
No, it's going to be a 251 Card (http://planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=5356).

A good deal, but I don't really need it.

DarkestLight
10th June 2004, 12:29 PM
Holy hell. That is quite possibly the best deal Nintendo has made so far concerning the Pokemon franchise. Now I can restart Colosseum and get my GOD DAMN FEMALE T-TAR ><

June 12th...O shnizzle that's Saturday o.o! O hell yes Wal-Mart better have it up here or there's gonna be trouble in this damn state. And another free link cable. Wow- trading just got easier in my bachelor pad :d!

EDIT: O.o..Wait a minute. is this deal exclusive to Pokemoncenter.com /NYPC Pokecenter? Man, now that just ripped the happy smile away...

tenchi
10th June 2004, 01:57 PM
June 12th...O shnizzle that's Saturday o.o!
it is july12 not june12 and i QUOTE
PokemonCenter.com has received your order. Pokémon Box will be shipped to
you on July 12th, 2004. Please keep this email as a receipt.

Razola
10th June 2004, 02:35 PM
This would've been nice if it was a few months earlier. But I'm going to spend the cash on a 1019.

DarkestLight
10th June 2004, 04:42 PM
o.O..Sweet. thank you tenchi for clarifying that. Might give me enough time to pre-order it yet....time to make some money....

Ultimate Pikachu
10th June 2004, 11:18 PM
That's just very cheap and no one battles Ubers in competitive battling. Even if you did beat a lot of people with a Kyogre it wouldn't feel as great as if you beat them without using it.

I said nothing about competitive battling. I'm just doing it for fun. I don't even know anyone good near me and have not heard of tournaments near me either.

ace
12th June 2004, 05:35 AM
Yay! I got the colluseum bundle for Ł99.99 here in the UK. Ive got box an am glad to say its really great...especially free. :). I'm glad UK got something before the US for once.
I didnt know you needed at least 100 pokedex entries.... me and my brother are sharing box- heck, there's plenty enough space to!