PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet & Clank.

soggy_cardboard
7th June 2004, 06:46 PM
Anyone here play these games?
I got both, and cant wait for the next one :drool:

I like R+C for the comedy side of it (also the firepower)

Best weapon imo= Shield.:yes: First thing I upgraded in Challenge mode in RC2 >=) Bouncer is enjoyable too :D

I just need those stupid 3 P.Bolts in the ace bunion races x_X Too hard imo...

your thoughts?

PhatZapdos
7th June 2004, 08:46 PM
halo > R+C

PNT510
7th June 2004, 09:42 PM
Will you shut up about Halo. Yeah, Halo's a great game, but it's nothing like Ratchet and Clank. It's like comparing apples and blowjobs.

Back on topic I think Ratchet and Clank is an awesome game, I got the first game for my birthday. I like how it changes from the more traditional platformers by adding all the tons of weapons and tools.

Tainted
7th June 2004, 09:49 PM
Will you shut up about Halo. Yeah, Halo's a great game, but it's nothing like Ratchet and Clank. It's like comparing apples and blowjobs.

Back on topic I think Ratchet and Clank is an awesome game, I got the first game for my birthday. I like how it changes from the more traditional platformers by adding all the tons of weapons and tools.

Blowjobs kick the **** out of apples.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

PhatZapdos
7th June 2004, 10:35 PM

:laugh: haha

funny.....to be honest, ive never played ratchet and clank, just did that to piss him off. i dont like apples

blow jobs > apples

The Muffin Man
8th June 2004, 12:07 AM
:laugh: haha

funny.....to be honest, ive never played ratchet and clank, just did that to piss him off. i dont like apples

blow jobs > apples

Do you even know what a blow job IS or are you just saying they're better than apples because someone else said it's cool?

PhatZapdos
8th June 2004, 01:37 PM
Do you even know what a blow job IS or are you just saying they're better than apples because someone else said it's cool?

blowjob is oral pleasure

soggy_cardboard
22nd June 2004, 11:46 PM
Hmm...just a lil off topic, lol.

Anyone got r+C2 ?

The Muffin Man
23rd June 2004, 02:04 AM
blowjob is oral pleasure

So is telling a really loud obnoxious girl in your class to shut the hell up or you'll jam your fist into her nasal cavity THROUGH HER EAR.

But be more specific.

Music Dragon
23rd June 2004, 05:55 AM
Ratchet and Clank is great. The Bouncer owns! And the Megarocket Cannon, and the Tesla Barrier. In fact, most weapons own. Isn't the Megaturret Glove useful? I think so.

Adz44
26th June 2004, 01:28 PM
I've only played the demo of the first one...and that was ages ago... Haven't got round to buying the full version yet. Mind you, it's not as if I haven't got any games to be getting on with...

Imhere4u2die
30th June 2004, 02:20 AM
I have beaten Ratchet and Clank : Going Commando 5 times I think, and i have over 4 million bolts (if I remember correctly). But then I got other games, and my attention drifted.

soggy_cardboard
10th July 2004, 03:33 AM
Wheee, i got like 11 mill :P
It comes up with all 9's in the save file xD