PDA

View Full Version : [POLL]Which are your favorite, most-hated, easiest, most difficult school subjects

Neo-Xantios
8th June 2004, 05:22 AM
Greetings, all. This is the first poll I'm conducting and if it isn't welcomed or if this topic has appeared before, I shall delete this.

Now, I will introduce mine:

1. Favorite - Principles of Accounts

2. Most-Hated -- English, as it is pretty darn boring preparing for the Certificate Exam.

3. Most difficult - I would have to say Computer, I don't know 40% of materials introduced.

4. Easiest - English (No need for further elaboration), and Economics.

Jay
8th June 2004, 05:24 AM
no poll tag f00

Music Dragon
8th June 2004, 08:04 AM
Excuse me, but to make a poll you need to make it, well, a poll. That's an option when you create a thread. We can't vote this way (or well we can but I don't think you'll get many answers this way)!

Sheik
8th June 2004, 09:38 AM
Actually... this is a poll, because you can voice your oppinion. Kind of like:

What's your favorite color?
Least favorite color?
What's your grandma's favorite color?

That would still be a poll.

To answer the question.

I love science, I hate math (because I'm a total dunce when it comes to the subject).

The hardest subject I had was... science, then math.

And the easiest subject I had was English. I got no less that a 102% throughout the entire year.

nightcrow
8th June 2004, 10:18 AM
Favorite - Art, or Science
Most-Hated - Math
Easiest - Science
Hardest - Math

:idea:

Jay Umbreon
8th June 2004, 10:23 AM
Considering I only do 2 subjects at college, this'll be a toughie. :oh:

1. Favorite - Psychology

2. Most-Hated -- I.T. -_-;; especially Unit 6: Database Design. meh, even though I got an 'A', it bored me senseless.

3. Most difficult - A2 level Psychology; basically because of the amount of names and dates you have to remember x.x

4. Easiest - I.T. on the whole is much easier than psych.

~Jay
love y'all

Indecent Exposure
8th June 2004, 10:34 AM
Well since I finished school for ever the other week, this'll be easy :) Or I'll just go for the subjects I did do... although that was only three.

1. Drama, or at least it was when we were doing acting stuff, the written work can be extremly dull.

2. English with a certain teacher, it's just dull...

3. English. Dull AND difficult.

4. IT. I've got a B at the moment with one more exam to go, and I've yet to put any effort into the subject, so I doubt I'll start now.

Little_Pikachu
8th June 2004, 11:10 AM
I go to university so you probably wont know what most of my answers are anyway! The year is ifnished now so I'll base my answers on my units from the last semester.

1. Favorite - Communication Theory and Practice, we usually just play fun games which have amusing consequences i.e. Boomerang dog, lol :) I also like Japanese because I like learning languages.

2. Most-Hated - Organising information, databases and stuff. We skived 90% of the classes, they were so boring they hurt.

3. Most difficult - On the basis of assignments, the database one (I don't think we were actually taught how to do it, just as well I already knew and I have a few contacts who'll do anything for beer).

4. Easiest - Advanced IT for the Information Professional. My assignment? Make a powerpoint presentation and a newsletter. Took me less than an hour to do both, I didn't even have to write a justification on them.

Crystal Mew
8th June 2004, 12:40 PM
1. Favorite - Hmmm, well I'm out of school now, but last year I liked english

2. Most-Hated -- this is a tie between geometery and chemistry. I hate both of them

3. Most difficult - that would be both chemistry and math....although, for chem I just didn't get the math forumlas and crap..but I hate math now no matter what

4. Easiest -american history was the easiest for me, all my tests I scored over 90% :)

suzie
8th June 2004, 01:10 PM
1. Favorite - history.. preferably english! :wave:

2. Most-Hated -- any kind of science. especially you, chemistry.

3. Most difficult - ^

4. Easiest - english and composition

woz
8th June 2004, 01:14 PM
1. favourite - chemistry or physical education.
2. most hated - food technology (lol cooking) or drama.
3. most difficult - i always struggled with art because my teacher expected us all to be famous artists.
4. easiest - chemistry or physical education.

abunaidesu
8th June 2004, 01:29 PM
1. Favorite - Science
2. Most-Hated - Math.
3. Most difficult - Math
4. Easiest - English :rolleyes:

Agent Elrond
8th June 2004, 02:47 PM
Okay, these aren't classes per se, because I don't go to school, but it's what I do.

Favorite: Guide training. (Whitewater rafting)
Most hated: Bike mechanics. (Booooring! Until you break somethings, then it's just bad.)
Most difficult: It used to be horseback riding, but now I'm really good at that so--- Music! (Learning how to to build chords makes my heads hurt.)
Easiest: Mtn Biking. (I'm a natural, so yeeha!) And drawing, booya!

:wave:

Darkmaster Kagemusha
8th June 2004, 02:57 PM
Favorite: Any computer classes
Most Hated: Math
Most Difficult: Math
Easiest: Any computer classes

Well...I don't venture out of my range of expertise much do I?

phaedrus
8th June 2004, 02:59 PM
1. Favorite - symphony

2. Most-Hated - science

3. Most difficult -math, but it's fun

4. Easiest - eng/hist

Aipom Of Doom
8th June 2004, 03:17 PM
1. Favorite - Math (I like math :D) and Science (I don't have that now tho :( ). I'm taking four math courses and two science courses next year (well, two math and one science each semester).

2. Most-Hated - English/History. So many pointless projects >_<

3. Most difficult - English/History. The actual content isn't hard, but all of the damn projects and papers take up too much of my time >_<

4. Easiest - Math (my god my Introductory Analysis class is easy @_@). And if you count it, Info Tech from last year... I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO USE WORD/EXCEL KTHX >:O

mistysakura
9th June 2004, 05:24 AM
1. Favorite - Science and Technology, where we get to do prac stuff like technical drawing, and English, which is good except when we're studying too much Shakespeare, and you can voice your opinions.

2. Most-Hated - Religious Education, hands-down. So boring.

3. Most difficult - Maths, but that's just because I'm doing year 11 maths in year 10. Too much stuff to absorb.

4. Easiest - Science or RE.

DarkTemplarZ
9th June 2004, 05:41 AM
Favorite: Math and programming. They're both relatively easy and fun, plus I get to do stuff in math that I normally wouldn't do for another year or two, definitely not as a freshman, trig, hyperbolas, fun stuff like that. Programming rocks too, I make games and playtest them, really awesome.

Most hated: Technology. Since our old teacher got fired it sucks cuz the new teacher is so boring

Most difficult: Networking, too much information to absorb...

Easiest: geometry. Extremely easy.

Neo-Xantios
9th June 2004, 07:05 AM
Thank you all, my friends, for your input. It's interesting to see such diversity in the preference of school subjects. Mathematics, too was one subject I was struggling with in the first term, but after a couple of tutorial classes, I'm expecting to obtain at least a high credit (> 80%) in this final examination.

I much appreciate all your replies! Thanks! :D

Dark-San
9th June 2004, 09:51 AM
1. Favorite - Chemistry & Biology
Comments: Its also fun to play around with chemicals and test tubes. Dissecting creatures was so much fun too. :D

2. Most-Hated- Geography
Comments: I have to memorise all those steps on how those damn landscapes are formed. I'm not really that interested with nature either.

3. Most difficult - Geography
Comments: It would take me days just to get some stupid geography facts onto my head

4. Easiest - Mathematics
Comments: For a 2 hours paper, I finished up everything in an hour and got an 'A' for the subject.