PDA

View Full Version : BigBrother IV [G][MA]

Pages : 1 [2]

Kris
7th July 2004, 07:22 PM
You have loads of me! I kind of got carried away...............

Zak
7th July 2004, 08:26 PM
This is BigBrother...

This week's nominees are:

EVme15
cool_daddy_47
Tsukasa

Keep doing the task, BigBrother is watching...

Fai D. Flowright
7th July 2004, 08:32 PM
If the music movie goes through with BB, I can supply at least one picture of myself. I just can't do any of the ones where there is action or anything like that because I can't scan pictures ATM. I have a couple already on the comp, but they just wouldn't have fit with the other types of mives we had talked about!

Just let me know if you would/need like a pic of me for it! ^_^;

Wolfsong
7th July 2004, 08:37 PM
Well, here's my picture. It was taken in September of 2003 at the concert where Chris Cagle came to the University of Tennessee at martin

Edit: if the picture is too small, it can be found here (http://community.webshots.com/photo/55430956/98023614RBHsuU) as well

[attachment deleted by admin]

Craig
7th July 2004, 10:58 PM
Thank you people, for not nominating me as much as you did before.. I thank you and my heart thanks you <3

shazza
7th July 2004, 11:31 PM
I am not up for nomination.... Oh I wasn't going to be anyway. So we have five confirmed pictures, and Bulbasaur4 is promising hers.... So that is 6!

Fai D. Flowright
7th July 2004, 11:45 PM
Damn! I knew that vacation was going to screw with my BB stuff... I can't believe that I missed 2 nominations because of it and the second one made me go up for eviction! I need to pay better attention now! My schedules just out of whack, but, if I survive, I'll be sure to get in my nominations next week! ^_^;

*random post...*

Little_Pikachu
8th July 2004, 07:52 AM
You got lucky this time, Shazza. But your friends still want to see your pic :) I wonder if any of them are willing to pay cash.

Bulbasaur4
8th July 2004, 10:49 AM
^^ Here is the picture of me!

Well... down below in the attachment anyway. ^^
The ideas sound great!

EDIT: I took a recent picture instead with my computer camera. ^^

shazza
8th July 2004, 11:54 AM
I am willing that too.

Craig
8th July 2004, 04:40 PM
woah ... kallllahhhh your ..eye (the visible one) it looks like.. a cats eye :o

Wolfsong
8th July 2004, 05:22 PM
I'm in a good mood for some reason. I guess its because i finally got some time to write, so thats what i 've been doing today. How's everyone else doing? that's a nice pic. Sorry, but the pic i posted was the best one that i've got ^^; Sorry i didn't have any better.

EVme15
8th July 2004, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry I can't post my pic, I've been away and my scanner is in the process of being exchanged with one that works on the current computer operating system. If you seriously need mine, check Zak's posts in the picture topic, there should be at least one there with both of us in it. ^^; sorry I'm not much help. And I'm nominated. Oh joy. --;

Bulbasaur4
8th July 2004, 06:42 PM
Meow? lol

*hugs EVme15*
Poor EV... don't worry, I think we have 6 so don't feel to bad about it.

I'm doing good though! I'm not hungry anymore, which is a plus. lol

cd
8th July 2004, 08:52 PM
hey guys sorry i havn't been posting i've been on vacation the last 3 days

what's going on in this thread

Little_Pikachu
9th July 2004, 06:49 AM
BB said it was cool for us to do the music video, so I'll get right on that now. It's unlikely I'll be able to post it up here so if anyone wants to see it you'll have to AIM/MSN me ^_^ I'll edit/post when it's done.

EDIT: I'm done! I tried to make it seem more exciting than it is by adding a an intro with some funky music :P And yes, I did go rifling through the picture topic. So, Big Brother, whenever you're ready for it just IM me and I'll send it over, same to anyone else who wants to see. It's a little large at nearly 4MB and probably not worth it, but y'know :) Just keep in mind that I'm very much a newbie to the whole video making thing.

Kris
9th July 2004, 06:45 PM
I would suzie but unless your willing to send it to me on cdr in the post theres no way Ill be able to se it.

Damn!!!!

Little_Pikachu
10th July 2004, 07:10 AM
Zak, Si and Eamon have it now, if you ask one of them they should be able to give you it since you and my computer don't get along ;)

Kris
10th July 2004, 05:03 PM
My computer hates everyones suz:(

Zak
10th July 2004, 05:12 PM
This is BigBrother...

Song/audio: 8/10, would have rather seen something new like a speech, but it fit very well.
Video: 10/10, fit very well.
Intro and Outro: 9/10, outro was better.

You have passed this task, and your prize money has been increased to $175,500.

Little_Pikachu
10th July 2004, 05:23 PM
Yah! Thanks for all the ideas, support, pics and everything, guys ^_^ This has made up for last week's mishap x_X Hopefully we'll be able to pull a load of money back next task :)

GreenShirT
10th July 2004, 05:29 PM
Yay, well done everyone!!!

We really should have bet more on this one though...

Kris
10th July 2004, 05:48 PM
I thought it was going to be hard tho!

EVme15
10th July 2004, 07:09 PM
Good job, those of you who worked on this one!

Those of you who didn't (like me), here's to helping with the next task! :beer:

(I hope... ^^ Geeze I feel useless right now.)

Zak
11th July 2004, 07:33 PM
This is Bigbrother...

Hasta la vista, Tsukasa!

cd
12th July 2004, 03:19 AM
excellent.

GreenShirT
12th July 2004, 01:25 PM
Bye-bye Tsukasa, if any one wants me I am going to take a shower :} Alone unless any females want to join me ;-*

Little_Pikachu
12th July 2004, 06:46 PM
No thanks, Si, but I think cool_daddy might like to take you up on that offer.

Maybe I'll get voted out and this wont matter, but as of next wednesday I'm going away on another vacation so I wont be around for about a week... I'm sure you can manage one task without me though, right? :)

Zak
12th July 2004, 07:18 PM
This is BigBrother...

Nominations for this week await.

Now for your fourth task...

I will explain it, but I would like first and foremost for you to place your bets when done reading, because I will not be able to comment at all. Also, pay close attention to this post.

Some of you spectators of the earlier BB's may or may not remember the task where BigBrother ran away. This time, it will be similar, but I will be running through possesion of accounts on these boards, leaving clues in the sig and info. Please be PMing the nominations and any questions regarding the task on THIS account.

Bye everyone...

First I will be fusing myself into a clone of four people who have been admistrators on this board... whahaha, I will ban and delete you all, a fuse of four administrators is even a threat to the webmaster... behold the amazing Admin-a-tron of 2004!

BigBrother may be hiding, but he is watching you...

Little_Pikachu
12th July 2004, 07:29 PM
Ah, I remember such a task. I think we can do this guys, you do have a person with the IP check function here ;D So go for it. Bet 80%? Don't take that as our final answer until some one agrees ^_^;

Ok, maybe don't get so confident on that
Y o Y o 2 3 8: btw, I had Chris cover up the IPs so they'd be untracable
I think that's bollocks, but we'll see when he actually starts posting :)

GreenShirT
12th July 2004, 07:44 PM
You seem confident so I will go with your high amount and say 70%.
Nominations PM'd

Little_Pikachu
12th July 2004, 08:02 PM
kk, Big Brother... Is THIS (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/member.php?u=26618) what we're looking for?

:D

EDIT: It's not really fair playing this game against an admin, is it BB? :)

shazza
13th July 2004, 04:01 AM
I say about 60%. This won't be that hard.

Zak
13th July 2004, 05:04 AM
This is BigBrother...

You may have passed, but...

kk, Big Brother... Is THIS (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/member.php?u=26618) what we're looking for?

:D

EDIT: It's not really fair playing this game against an admin, is it BB? :)

Earlier today you had told me you didn't do an IP check. I will only confirm the pass once I am sure you didn't, because given that edit, I have reason to think that you did. And I don't like being lied to, especially in that situation. If I find out that you lied to me, then I'd have to add a mark against you.

Also, while observing the chat I have reason to suspect Craig was in on it too.

However, if I find out you worked together to actually search through the clues without cheating or doing an IP check of any sort, then I will call it a pass.

Little_Pikachu
13th July 2004, 05:41 AM
I added the edit for humour value. Given that I have been an admin here for about 2 and a half years, I know a thing or two about finding lost accounts through very cryptic and jumbled information. Besides, how could I do an IP check, unless you were lying to me about what Chris did too? :rolleyes: Also you did not state that I couldn't use an IP check at any time, so even if I did (which I didn't) you have no grounds to fail me on. However, I shall explain my method to clear my name:

While posting a reply I noticed your secret hidden message about the 4 admins.

Searched for all new accounts made in the last few days, found "Little_Chris_Champ_007", read information about living in a trash can and the like. Searched more recent sign ups.

Discovered "grimer the trashcan hermit", read about soda obsession.

Found "I LOVE DR. PEPPER", read about loving Anime.

Resulting in that, found "OtakuPanda", solved the riddle as follows:

Six characters my name consists of,
Four represent the action you are performing right now, (task)
One represents a space substitute, (_)
And the final one is a number, representing the action the first four characters represent. (our Task is number 4)
Hence the account Task_4.

Ok, so we didn't ALL work together, but I'm impatient and I didn't want to fail after I'd made such a bold claim of 80%. Simon and I discussed it a little, Craig was in no way "in on it", after declaring that I'd solved the task I noticed Craig was also active in chat and with Craig being a housemate and us all being one big team I decided to be a team player and include him in my celebrations.

Thank you for your trust in me. Nice to know who your friends are.

cd
13th July 2004, 06:17 AM
yeah shes gunna desupermod you again zak cos you doubted her LOL

hey but good work l_p

and also i love it how zak gets all techincal with his bull**** claims like this 'in on it' and 'rigging'

rolleyes x234

and for a serious question/discussion (MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU LIKE); how many of you actually watch big brother or a similar show. i watch the aussie big brother and also real world on mtv and they are both awesome. of course this 'internet reality' thing is so much different like you can't have privacy with other members or to yourself or **** like that but the show is pretty cool i like it a lot what about you guys can you relate???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????////////

Zak
13th July 2004, 06:26 AM
This is Bigbrother...

Okay, you have passed, and your prize money has been increased to $114,800. Good work, Little_Pikachu! You all get a free week off now, enjoy it and use it wisely.

Except I still need some nominations.

Little_Pikachu
13th July 2004, 06:36 AM
Thank you BB ^_^ Enjoy the week off everyone.

cool_daddy, we're up to series 5 of the real Big Brother in the UK, I can't say I ever really watched any of them but from the odd times I've seen this one I can tell a lot of it is blatantly staged and scripted. Late at night they show "Big Brother Live!"... Which is 3 hours of people sleeping and one guy taking off his makeup occasionally. I'm sure they could find something more entertaining to show to us insomniacs.

cd
13th July 2004, 06:45 AM
thats a shame if it is staged because when i watch it the reason you enjoy it is because the people have their own unique perosnalities and i probably enjoy it more because i can relate to them as well. but here they are doing our 4th season and it's the first one that i've watched, in the past i never was really interested but this time i just got hooked, you know how shows can be like that?????????????///

cd
13th July 2004, 06:50 AM
POLL

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE AND TV SERIES

LORD OF THE RINGS IS BANNED FROM THIS POLL IT IS BANNED so you actually have to think before you answer

boondock saints is my favourite movie and also training day is very cool and 'the hard word' is an awesome movie made in australia. and my favourite tv series is Oz. a series about a prison it is the best and i never miss it <3

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2004, 10:12 AM
^^ Great job L_P, I was never a great mystery solver but I'm glad we had some one who was!

I'm sure no one will nominate you L_P, you've done a lot of hard work and I'm sorta embarressed I haven't helped more. (I try. ^^;)
I too have to leaved this Saturday actually, and I won't be back 'till the next Tuesday so it's about a week and a few days. After that I'll be traveling around WI and the East Coast as well, but then I'm pretty sure I can get a hold of a computer. ^^

As of for that poll... my favorite series would have to be Smallville or Angel, and my favorite movie is ... well, I don't really have one. I like alot of movies, so usually it's the most current one so that would be Spider-man 2. lol

Don't quote me though.
^^

GreenShirT
13th July 2004, 04:45 PM
BB L_P is right, you said nothing about not using an admin abilities anyway so you can't pull her up about it whether she did or not.

Favourite Movie: Matrix Revolutions, X-Men 2, Last Samurai, Aliens, T2...the list is endless...

Kris
13th July 2004, 06:21 PM
IM SO SORRY!!!

My phone line died last night so I had no access on to here!!!

Well done Suzie, wish I could of been a bigger help to you!!!

EVme15
13th July 2004, 06:55 PM
Good job Suzie. Reminds me of the time in BB3 when we had the task done about two hours after it was posted.

With a free week, I'm going to inform those of you who do not yet know of my happy little predicament. You're all the lucky ones, you get the short version.

Starting Saturday and continuing for three weeks, I'll be unable to get online. AT ALL! The chances of this time being extended aren't all that unlikely, either. I expect that this will result in my eviction, but if you people forget me, or think I'll be of help when I get back, maybe I'll still be here.
Anyways, good luck without me.

BTW, B4, have you seen my topic in the Private Forums yet?

Wolfsong
13th July 2004, 11:30 PM
Great job L_P ^^. Sorry i wasn't around much this week. We had vacation Bible School at our church, and I was in charge with helping the 2 & 3 year olds. Tonight there were 16 in the class which is just a couple mroe than last nights. Tonight was the last night though. They were activee, but thankfully none had any crying fits. though one kept jumping up, and falling down on my lap. knocked the breath out of me once x.x

Favorite movie currently is probably spiderman 2. I don't have an all time favorite, but the story was nice and the action scenes were great. I really liked the train scene. Currently, my favorite tv series is CSI. I like trying to solve the case along with the team. the occasional twists make it interesting.

cd
14th July 2004, 05:58 AM
im not posting this just to be opposite, but i actually went and saw spiderman 2 with my dad and when we walked out we both agreed that it was pretty damn boring. befiore i saw it i read the spiderman 2 topic in misc and they were all talking it up saying it was better than the first; train scene this, train scene that. the reality is, the movie might have been good if the train scene didnt go for about 30 seconds and there was a half an hour less of talking. i really do think this and just wanted to SAY MY OPINION ON THE MATTER

shazza
14th July 2004, 06:05 AM
i havent seen spiderman 2 but it can go **** off... i cant really think of my fav movie

Bulbasaur4
14th July 2004, 11:21 AM
Yeah Kayla, go look in RPG and you'll find it. ^^

Anyway, I really liked the movie Spider-man 2. It was good, and I like seeing Tobey in the Spidey suit. I don't like looking at Tobey otherwise, unless he's in the suit with the mask on. ^^ lmao But, in fair contrast, my father didn't like the movie that much. He gave it a 5 out of 10, because he said there was too much talking too. He's an action buff, and the type of movies he likes are the ones like U-571 and stuff. Lots of explosions. lol

Hmm... has anyone seen where my kitty Youkai went? *searches*

RedStarWarrior
15th July 2004, 08:41 PM
Hey, I just got back from vacation. I was able to use the internet somewhat in Alaska, but had very limited access in California. I guess I deserve to be evicted though...

Zak
16th July 2004, 01:02 AM
This is BigBrother...

This week there will be FIVE of you up for eviction, two of which will go.

Raven Adonis
Craig
shazza
cool_daddy_47
Little_Pikachu

Good luck everyone.

cd
16th July 2004, 02:30 AM
i forgot raven adonis was in here

welcome back

RedStarWarrior
16th July 2004, 10:33 AM
Thanks, cool_daddy. I hope you kept this kids under control while I was gone.

Little_Pikachu
16th July 2004, 10:39 AM
Oh well. Bye bye, everyone. It's been fun.
Before I even signed up to this game I knew that if I was ever up for eviction that would be it, basically there are just too many people who would rather I didn't have an enjoyable life.
Oh well, I guess i'm going on vacation anyway. Meh.

Bulbasaur4
16th July 2004, 05:40 PM
*pats L_P*
Don't worry about it... if it makes you feel any better, I'm going on a vacation too and that probably won't help me in BB. ^^; *sweatdrop*
My only hope is my grandmother's house on Tuesday... neeext tuesday.

And I got sun burned today... joy!
... and youkai, is... missing? *searches*

Kris
16th July 2004, 05:52 PM
Im going away soon aswell, so will probably go during then!

Dont worry suz, Im sure all will be ok:)

shazza
16th July 2004, 11:39 PM
Good luck d00ds in the eviction! I hope I stay because I am :cool: :lol:

Zak
19th July 2004, 12:32 AM
This is BigBrother...

After a long hard suspenseful eviction week, it has finally become time.

It's time to go....

cool_daddy_47

and

Craig

Goodbye.

RedStarWarrior
19th July 2004, 12:52 AM
Okay, I can't wait for the next task.

Anyway, CD and Craig...sorry to see you guys go.

*gives them hugs goodbye*

shazza
19th July 2004, 12:54 AM
goodbye guys :wave: :cry:

Little_Pikachu
19th July 2004, 01:04 PM
Say what? I survived? x_X In a way I kinda wanted to go out just to see who voted for me and why, but anyway ^_^

Goodbye, Craig. I'll miss you. Uh.. See ya Cool Daddy :P

If the next task goes up on schedule (i.e. today), hopefully I'll be able to help, I leave for Switzerland on wednesday morning though. :)

GreenShirT
19th July 2004, 03:24 PM
Aww sorry to see you finally go Craig, hope you still check in on what is going on, and bye Cool Daddy ;x

Alot of people were up this week, i was suprised by that. I have been at Suzies for the past few days but am back to post and help in tasks now :}

Kris
19th July 2004, 06:29 PM
Sorry to see you go guys, its gonna get really empty in here now!

So whos actually left now????

Ohhh Bigbrother....

WHERES OUR TASK?!?!

Zak
19th July 2004, 08:54 PM
This is BigBrother...

This fifth task ahead will be a tough and strict one. Here is who you have to do. Hopefully you got geared up that free week.

Remember the task in BB2 about writing stories? Well, this time it will involve writing stories, and making people believe them.

At any message board on the internet, you are to post an ACCEPTABLE sob story, and it must be made up but believeable. After that, it must reach at least 10 posts, WITHOUT it being closed or figured out as a hoax. You will link to it from here, though, and I will observe its success. However, bear the following in mind:

-Only two people may fail doing this. Otherwise this task would fail.
-You must each do this at different internet forums. Too many people doing it on one will raise suspicion.
-For the 10 posts, none of the housemates may reply as a cheap way to add up to 10 replies.
-You each must sound really sincere. By a "sob story" I mean something negative like a relative or a pet dying, being dumped by your girlfriend/boyfriend, stress problems, and whatnot. Be creative.
-If any of you are found out after the task is over, I will deal and you may tell them I put you up to it. However, if any of you purposely tells after the task is over to deliberately try and get BigBrother in trouble, that would not be a good idea, as it would qualify against rule 6:

No pissing off with BigBrother.
It would be preferred if it was never found out unless someday they manage to find this topic on their own, which is probably how it would work.

Also, while you place your bets, please give me your nominations as well. Although it has come to my attention that last week, some of you were nominating for really cheap reasons. I'd like you all to take a look at my opening post, for those of you who obviously did not pay attention:

BigBrother will not accept these kind of nominating, unless they have a really good justification for it that somehow connects to the game and the house.

"I nominate ??? for ? points points because I don't know who else to vote for"
-Then find out, look at peoples posts etc.
"I nominate ??? for ? points because I hate him/her the most"
-Why do you hate them? What reasons posssed you to hate them?
"I nominate ??? for ? points because he/she is gay"
-Why is he/she gay, and by gay I assume you mean annoying. What kind of things made him/her annoying.
"I nominte ??? for ? points because I think he/she voted for me!"
-How do you know that, and even if you know that for a fact, that still isn't a good reason.

I hope you people know who you are, and that you try to improve on your nominations this time.

Good luck to all of you.

BigBrother is watching...

Little_Pikachu
19th July 2004, 09:10 PM
This is gonna be kinda tricky, I only really go to 2 forums, TPM being one of them, the other is somewhere that a lot of TPM members go. There is another one, but a. it's private and BB would never be able to justify if I did it or not and b. everyone there is an IRL friend and they'd never believe me anyway ~_~

Hmm... If I have to go, how about the Neopets chat forums, BB? Can I use those? You'd have to be there as I did it though as the boards move way too fast, I'd be sure to get 10 replies there ^_^

Wolfsong
19th July 2004, 09:27 PM
7) If you want to leave the house at anytime, you are free to do so, but you can't come back.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to leave. I know its an online game and all, but I'm just not having fun playing it. I hope you all do well, and i liked being in here with all of you. I'll be rooting for all of yall. During the time that i was in here, I enjyed it, but I am kinda surprised that i lasted this long.

GreenShirT
19th July 2004, 09:36 PM
:< No dont leave us. Sucks that you arent finding it fun, keep checking in on us though.

As for the bet, I think 30% is enough. I have my doubts as to everyone managing it...

Zak
19th July 2004, 09:42 PM
This is BigBrother...

Goodbye Wolfsong.

Little_Pikachu
19th July 2004, 09:43 PM
Amy :(

I hope you'll still watch us and vote though :)

As for the task, in the last 15 minutes I've just had a breakthrough ^_^ All we do is google for pet bereavement, family death, car crash etc forums. Wont look suspicious since that's what those forums are used to and we'll probably get the hits since the majority of members are obviously especially interested in helping with such problems. There should be enough to go around, so pick a sob story and get finding those forums!

RedStarWarrior
19th July 2004, 09:45 PM
I am looking at posting at the green forums in regards to my sob story. I just have to think of something...

Zak
19th July 2004, 10:04 PM
This is BigBrother...

Advice: Unless you think they would believe you as yourself, it would be best to use gimmick accounts if it is a forum you frequent regularly. I was actually expecting that in the first place, and since this is anywhere on the internet, gimmick accounts may be used. In case anyone thought they couldn't if its a forum they go to, they may. But as I said, don't reply to it yourself if you do that.

Kris
20th July 2004, 04:28 PM
Bye bye amy:(

Im going to try find a skiing one so that no one else will be there.......

This could be interesting though ill say 30% as it will be hard.....

RedStarWarrior
20th July 2004, 10:05 PM
I say 80%.

EDIT: Up the anty.

shazza
21st July 2004, 04:49 AM
60%. it won't be that hard. i just don't know what forum to post at. :eek:

RedStarWarrior
21st July 2004, 08:48 AM
My Sob Story (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=22191)

I hope that is good enough.

EDIT: I will probably respond to my own topic if people ask me questions. Please just make sure to subtract those posts from the reply number. I will make sure to keep a tally with you.

Self Replies: 3

Kris
21st July 2004, 05:00 PM
Pretty good scott, Im trying to find a board that people axctually post at!!!

RedStarWarrior
21st July 2004, 05:14 PM
You should read my update that I posted.

RedStarWarrior
21st July 2004, 05:46 PM
Big Brother, after I reach the required amount of posts can I give my sob story a happy ending?

EDIT: I have completed my portion of the task. Good luck to the rest of you.

Zak
21st July 2004, 06:12 PM
This is BigBrother...

I have yet to receive nominations from:

GreenShirT
Little_Pikachu
Bulbasaur4
EVme15

I am posting the topic tomorrow and will add two points against each of you if you fail to nominate.

Zak
21st July 2004, 09:00 PM
This is BigBrother, again...

You have bet 60% on this task.

Just wanted to inform you that I heard there will be a guest coming this week, again. I am not sure, but be on the lookout.

GreenShirT
22nd July 2004, 01:48 AM
Gah, I just finished a 10 hour night shift but I have PM'd my nominations and will post a link to the forum and story after I get some sleep...

Zak
22nd July 2004, 05:54 AM
This is BigBrother...

This week we will have three people up for eviction. These people happen to be the same who did not nominate yet:

Little_Pikachu
Bulbasaur4
EVme15

Now while they may be on vacation, keep in mind that only one will go while the other two survive...

Kris
22nd July 2004, 03:12 PM
Aww Im sorry guys, shame to see you up for eviction :(

Im on my way to completing my task, had 6 posts so far so just need four more. One self reply though to answer questions

shazza
23rd July 2004, 01:17 AM
awesome, i am not nominated :lemon:. goodbye raven adonis. also, i am like mary-kate (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=2000202&topic=15259621) :laugh:

GreenShirT
23rd July 2004, 09:41 AM
I have posted and already got 5 replies, now for the other 5 :)

Kris
23rd July 2004, 12:23 PM
O.K as Im going away I wont be able to keep checking up on my post, so here it is http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=73252&posted=1

Hopefully I will get enough replies only need 2 more at the mo!!!

Ummm guys I wont be here for a week so I'm really sorry if that makes you muck up the task next week.....

GreenShirT
24th July 2004, 04:48 PM
http://members.lovingyou.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69860

Zak
25th July 2004, 05:32 PM
This is BigBrother...

Well, time to have a look at the status of the task. Well done on the sob stories, they were very creative.

Member: # of replies
Raven Adonis: 10+
GreenShirT: 8
shazza: 8
Kris: 9
Little_Pikachu: N/A
EVme15: N/A
Bulbasaur4: N/A

Three people have failed, and only one person managed to fulfill the requirement. Pathetic... shame that person had to leave. You have failed this task and your prize money has been reduced to $45920. Better luck next week! Although I do appriciate your effort. The stories were interesting to say the least.

Also, Goodbye, EVme15

RedStarWarrior
25th July 2004, 07:49 PM
I didn't 'have' to leave. You forced me to...anyway, I just stopped in to say hi and sorry for being rude on AIM. I won't post here anymore. Bye.

GreenShirT
25th July 2004, 08:45 PM
Shoot, I got those posts thick and fast too, I guess I just caught them at an off peak for the other 2...we will have ot make this up next time guys.

Oh and BB what is this of a new person coming in or something???

shazza
26th July 2004, 06:28 AM
my post was 10/10. and raven adonis get out, you have been evicted you dumbass

The Muffin Man
26th July 2004, 11:28 AM
*Stumbles in, Kramer-style*

Hello boys and girls. I'm your new roommate. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to catch up with my good friends, the Simpsons.

*pops in Simpsons season 2 DVD. Vegges out for a while*

shazza
27th July 2004, 03:02 AM
hello the muffin man

GreenShirT
27th July 2004, 04:18 PM
Hi Mike, welcome to the house...

Zak
28th July 2004, 03:17 PM
This is BigBrother...

Apologies for the delay.

Anyway, as always, here's your weekly task:

With a new person in the house and all, I will be giving you a rather simple yet original task.
Some of you may be familiar with LiveJournal. Don't worry, as this task won't require it. Anyway, the six of you in the house should know each other by now enough to know what each other are like, right? I'd sure hope so. Anyway, you will each be writing a CREATIVE, yet standard journal entry as if one of the other five people wrote it. Once again, only two of you are allowed to fail.

To avoid confusion or any being done twice, I'll assign each of you to another person:

Person - Who they write as

GreenShirT - Kris
The Muffin Man - GreenShirT
Little_Pikachu - The Muffin Man
shazza - Bulbasaur4
Bulbasaur4 - Little_Pikachu
Kris - shazza

I repeat again, the person to the left writes as the person to the right. GreenShirT will be writing as Kris, The Muffin Man will be writing as GreenShirT, etc.

All must be preferrably four paragraphs, no matter how boring their life may seem to you. They must be posted here in the end. Don't forget to place the bets!

Also, I would like the nominations for this week PMed or IMed to me. Keep in mind that since The Muffin Man has just joined, although he will be nominating like everyone else this week, he cannot be nominated this week.

Good luck!

Little_Pikachu
28th July 2004, 05:52 PM
hey everyone, I just got back from my holiday. It was all very interesting, I see I missed a lot of stuff here though.
Oh, I get to do Mike, huh? Do I get any special treatment since the person I'm doing has only been here for a couple of days?

Can we get a headcount because I know quite a few people are away right now, no point betting a lot of money when half the people wont even be able to do it.

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 05:59 PM
hey everyone, I just got back from my holiday. It was all very interesting, I see I missed a lot of stuff here though.
Oh, I get to do Mike, huh? Do I get any special treatment since the person I'm doing has only been here for a couple of days?

Can we get a headcount because I know quite a few people are away right now, no point betting a lot of money when half the people wont even be able to do it.

;) Lucky Suzie!

:} And Suzie, why do you get special treatment? You've known me for like 2-3 years.

shazza
28th July 2004, 08:26 PM
This will be easy. I say we bet 90%.

-------------

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything" ~ Ivana Trump, my hero!!

Well... today has been so fun on vacation ^^; I went swimming in the lake for aaaaageeeees and it was real fun! hehehe. My Dad went swimming for awhile but he is so fat and can't swim =^^= It was still funny though lol

Because roleplaying is so fun :p I started to roleplay with myself in the lake for awhile ^^; I was at least 3 characters at once o.o;; and my parents were looking at me weird.... they just don't understand what i love to do *sighs*

Hmmmmm, what else did I do today? OMG I can't really remember XD Ooooh yeah, now I do... stupid me *smacks self in the head 302 times with an iron bar* After we had fun at the lake, we went to a nice classy restaurant.. we made rennovations and we had to get their quick so we still went in our swimming gear!! Everyone looked at me, I don't think I am THAT beautiful ^^;

The manager came upto our table and told us to leave O.o; WTF!? Why did we have to leave!?!?! Some people... *sigh* My silly dad accidently left his wallet on the table, and when he came back it was gone!! It was stolen!! *sniff* But without any money, we still managed to have fun!!! We couldn't go back to our apartment to get other clothes and stay there because the keys were in the wallet, so we had to spend the night on the street, we had fun telling ghost stories and stuff!!! ^^;

But then my Dad found his wallet, he was holding it the whole time!! He is so stupid *smacks Dad in the head 302 times with an iron bar* We then went home and I went on the computer and typed my journal up ^^

What a fun day.... But I g2g now, cya soon!! ^^; Bai!!
-------

I am done. Bulbasaur4, I am not insulting you personally. I would have done a similar story with everyone here. :lemon:

The Muffin Man
29th July 2004, 10:50 AM
'Cept mine would have more asterisks :yes:

Little_Pikachu
29th July 2004, 07:21 PM
I agree this is easy, Shazza, but I don't know how many people we're missing and this game waits for no one. If we're short just a few people then we're screwed.

I'll write about my life as Mikey tomorrow ^_^

Zak
30th July 2004, 03:35 AM
This is BigBrother...

You have bet 90% on this task.

Kris and Bulbasaur4 have failed to nominate this week. The following people are up:

Kris
Bulbasaur4
shazza

Good luck to you three.

Bulbasaur4
30th July 2004, 09:24 AM
Gah! ^^;;; I think it was funny shazza, so I didn't take a personal offense by it. You got my little, aweful habit of those ^^ things. I don't know where I got them from. Only one thing was wrong- my dad doesn't float. Sinks like a rock. heh

I'm sorry again I have been gone for a while. Family vacation up in the north woods doesn't allow computers, and then I had to visit colleges. But today I'm at my grandmother's house, and she has a computer! Yay?

Sorry L_P if this isn't exactly accurate, but I'm try'n!

Well, I don't know what caused me to write in a journal... but here it goes. I came back from vacation from Switzerland to visit my friend. It was alright, pretty interesting but I missed the forums just a little bit. Still, I didn't miss it enough to not enjoy Switzerland. That country may sound innocent, but don't let innocent country names decieve you. I had quite a time there, but I probably won't say much about it considering what happens in another country, should stay in another country.

Now that I'm back, I realize I have to spend a lot of almost-wasted time going over and checking everything to make sure people didn't go too wild while I was gone.

I'm glad I'm back however, after writing this journal entry and checking a few rumored 'spam' topics, I'll head over to a party tonight that my friend was planning. It won't be too big of a party, but big enough to have enough intoxicating liquors to make me a very happy person. Until I wake up in the morning... but that's another experience.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I'm glad I wasn't chosen or voted to be evicted either. Being gone really can affect that, and I'm a bit bummed that we didn't make our past task and lost some money. This next task seems a bit easy, but with so many people gone I have no idea how it will go. Seems easy enough, and betting 90% we better make it since of course, money is on the line.

Well, I really don't have much else to say... and besides, I have to go buy some intoxicating substances. ^_^

*cringes and runz*

Little_Pikachu
30th July 2004, 11:42 AM
Very nice, Kalah, glad to see you managed to get on a computer in time to help with the task too. :)

Now for one day only... Tonight, Mathew, I'm going to be.... The Muffin man.

-----------

At about 8am this morning I realised I hadn't actually gone to bed last night. I'd been sitting in my room since about 10pm the following evening playing SSBM. My friends were going to come over this afternoon and play, so I was practicing... Not that I need the practice, but the better I am the more humiliated my friends are :)

I decided to skip sleep and go straight to breakfast. Mom had made some muffins :D but she wouldn't let me have any, she said they were for old people or something... I don't think she likes me. So I ran down to the local diner and grabbed myself a couple of muffins there... Mmm, chocolate :D

When I got home I stuck on a Futurama DVD just to watch a couple of episodes while I ate my muffins... About 6 hours later I'm rudely disturbed by my friends at the door. I guess I lost track of time while watching my favourite show :) We opened some beers and began to play SSBM. I was Jigglypuff, of course. I guess my little refresher course last night paid off, they couldn't touch me! Jigglypuff is teh rox0rz!

When my friends left I went online, checked out TPM, chatting with a few friends, went into Ummmm then Simon started being awfully mean to me, as usual. What a jerk :( Suzie should really kick his ass. Other than that, went on a date with a hot super model, defeated an army of evil ninja warlords, saved the world from destruction, y'know, usual day ;D
--------------

It's all in fun, no killing :(!!! *Hide*

The Muffin Man
30th July 2004, 01:47 PM
Snip because My sig + Suzies post = Too many images :<

:Rolleyes: Good, except for the part about me defeating an army of evil ninja warlords. It was 20 armies of evil ninja CYBORG warlords.

;) But I liked it. Very "non-TPM/Non-AIM Mike"...Suzie knows me better than I thought :P

shazza
30th July 2004, 08:29 PM
All we need now is Kris, GreenShirT and The Muffin Man.

GreenShirT
30th July 2004, 08:56 PM
Well here goes, I have to do Kris: -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW Today was certainly one of the freakiest ever. I knew from the moment I woke up it was going to be different but what I didn't know was just how different that would be. Waking up to my alarm clock at the usual time of 9am I quickly got dressed as I had been looking forward to a fun filled day of skiing instruction, ate breakfast then dashed off to the slopes.

I got to work and was given the list of people I would be teaching but I didn’t have any clients for a few hours so I decided to get some free skiing time in until then. I got on the ski lift but half way up I noticed a small cave in a part of the slopes I hadn’t seen before so I jumped off the lift and decided to investigate.

As I walked up to the cave opening I began to notice blue and white boxes with 'Oreos' written on them all about the mouth or the cave and seem to be leading inside, so having some time to kill I followed them inside. After walking for about 10mins I tripped and fell flat on my face and all of a sudden there was a bug flash of light! When my eyes had adjusted to the light I noticed a figure sitting in the corner or the cave, it was a man, no wait...THAT'S KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Turns out our webmaster had been tangled in vines inside that cave over the past few months which certainly explains why he went missing for so long so I quickly cut him loose and got him on a plane back to America so he could start playing a part on tpm again. And there you have it, the day I found Kevin. That’s pretty much all that happened that day, I got back in time to teach my clients, went home after work, got changed and went to the pub. One thing did stay in my mind though...just where did that cave come from???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is my entry for Kris :>

The Muffin Man
30th July 2004, 09:08 PM
Alright, here's my best shot...

GreenshirT
----------
Woke up around 12:00PM this afternoon, and met Suzie at her house. I beat her at Melee(She CLAIMED her controller was unplugged, but I think she was just paralyzed with fear). To be a good sport, I let her make sure it was plugged in fine and then let her beat me without a life loss on 5 stock.

Then it was off to the pub. I had to bum a couple pounds off Suzie, and she even treated me to drinks and she had the nerve to grumble and complain when she offered to buy me drinks instead! I told her it was for lunch, and she finally gave it to me. So I bought her a drink with it, but she seemed to have her own so I drank it instead.

Then it was off to Burger King. Suzie bought me lunch since I was broke, and I got a king sized Angus burger meal, but could only finish my fries since I was full with beer. Suzie didn't look too happy, but she has no right to complain if she's gonna offer to buy lunch!

Afterwards, we went home and Mike was on, so I decided to be a jerk to him. I think he wants Suzie to kick my ass, but I can take her. Other than that it was just a boring old day.

Kid tested, Suzie approved. Sorry si lol she said it sounded just like you.

EDIT - Green'd for Si.

shazza
30th July 2004, 10:26 PM
We have passed this no matter what. GreenShirT, you have forgotten that Kris uses excessive explanation marks at the end of each sentence!!!!!!!!

Bulbasaur4
31st July 2004, 12:09 AM
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^; ( I did it again)

My journal entry was really boring, lol now I'm regretting not being more adventerous. Sorry about that L_P, maybe I should have had you being attacked by evil aliens in Switzerland? ^^ Yeah! Drunk aliens!! ...
or some thing like that.

shazza
31st July 2004, 01:10 AM
my diary entry was the best out of all of us

GreenShirT
31st July 2004, 05:52 AM
She has never used too many while I taled to her but there you go, I edited in a new more...

Its true in some marks Mike but not many...the alcohol is right, lots of it!

Little_Pikachu
31st July 2004, 08:34 AM
Hey, no worries, Kalah. We all had a good shot at it and I think we've probably passed, so good on Shazza for making such a bold bid! Good work everyone!

Zak
2nd August 2004, 03:15 AM
This is BigBrother...

I said it is okay for two people to fail maximum. Kris is the only one who has failed to describe shazza, so therefore you have passed this task, and your prize money has been increased to $87248.

Goodbye Kris.

shazza
2nd August 2004, 06:01 AM
bye kris.

well guys, i guess you should all thank me for the 90%

GreenShirT
2nd August 2004, 10:08 AM
Bye Kris :'<

Thank You Shazza, and well done everyone!

GreenShirT
2nd August 2004, 07:15 PM
Well to pass the time anyone up for a game of cards or a 3 word story?
I will start if so: Once, long ago...

Little_Pikachu
2nd August 2004, 07:18 PM
3 word story :D Yay. Though in the interest of spam reduction, please do not post back anf forth with the same person over and over again. I tell people not to do this in other topics, we'll be no exception.

"A ninja named...."

Bulbasaur4
2nd August 2004, 08:14 PM
Thankies Shazza! (heh, my hotel tonight has a computer! MWHA! Go 10 minutes!)

^^ We have money! *goes into the kitchen to cook some food while shouting to the three word story*

"... SuperFax went to ..."

(picked a random word I found around here for the name. lol)

The Muffin Man
2nd August 2004, 09:09 PM
the moon, to...

Thanks Shazza!*follows Kalah into the kitchen**sniffsniff*Whatcha makin?

GreenShirT
4th August 2004, 05:21 PM
...investigate a strange...

Little_Pikachu
4th August 2004, 05:35 PM
"...report about evil..."

Zak
4th August 2004, 06:12 PM
This is BigBrother...

I suppose it is time for this week's task.

This will be another creative one. You will be designing... a city. Yes, a basic city. Some of you may be familiar with this. In the end, it will be presented to me as a map. It won't be as easy as you think, you must use the following guidelines:

-It must be CREATIVE and fictional. It's locale may be real, but the city must be fictional.
-Have it be as detailed as possible, with streets and stuff. You don't have to mark the houses in the suburbs if you don't want to, you can just put it as "residential".
-You can name it what you wish.
-All public places must be marked, unless you have a bunch at once.
-You may include chains, but at least three original public places are required.
-Must include a legend.
-Unless there isn't any, topography would be good.
-All outside bordering cities/bodies of water/regions may be labeled. No detail is needed on them, but they must be named.
-Create a small story on the history of the city, not too long, about the length of a newspaper article or documentary, just a few basic facts summarized in a couple paragraphs.
-And of course, I would hope you'd know the core requirements of a city... such as city hall, police dept. I won't say any more though, since part of passing this task would be knowing the core requirements.

Good luck! Place your bets. Also, start sending nominations while you can. You can nominate whoever you want now.

Bulbasaur4
4th August 2004, 08:20 PM
Well, since I come home tomorrow I can DEFINATELY help with this task! ^^ I can help create the map if you want, since I have a little art program that is a little bit better than the paint program. (lol) But if you guys have some thing better, then just say so and you can help.

I'd really like to do the City's History however, so if I can do that and you guys let me, I'd appreciate it. I'd have it done by Friday since I have nothing to do then. (After vacation relaxation time)

BUt what shall we name our fair city? I think it should be located near a volcanoe, just to give it some character... and interesting history... like maybe a bunch of shipwrecked pirates landed on- ermm... yeah, IDEAS! lol

Little_Pikachu
5th August 2004, 02:29 PM
As our resident RPG mod, I think you'll probably have the best imagination Kalah, so you get my vote for doing the history. If you wanna have s go at the map too, that's great because if I end up doing it, it WILL be a 5 minute scribble in MS Paint ^_^'
Names? I dunno, again this may require someone with an imagination, but I do think we should have streets or places in it named after the BB contestants.

The Muffin Man
6th August 2004, 01:13 AM
As our resident RPG mod, I think you'll probably have the best imagination Kalah, so you get my vote for doing the history. If you wanna have s go at the map too, that's great because if I end up doing it, it WILL be a 5 minute scribble in MS Paint ^_^'
Names? I dunno, again this may require someone with an imagination, but I do think we should have streets or places in it named after the BB contestants.

Gee. Thanks for forgetting :\

If you need anything from me, IM me.

shazza
6th August 2004, 08:17 AM
Gee. Thanks for forgetting :\

your name isn't in italics :no:

i say we bet 75%. also, i was thinking of doing a city about tpm or whatever.

The Muffin Man
6th August 2004, 09:38 AM
your name isn't in italics :no:

i say we bet 75%. also, i was thinking of doing a city about tpm or whatever.

That doesn't mean I'm not important and am not creative. :\

Zak
6th August 2004, 12:01 PM
This is BigBrother...

I still haven't gotten a single nomination. Please send them, pronto.

Bulbasaur4
6th August 2004, 03:31 PM
Alright then! I'll get working on that pronto, and I'll probably have the history up tonight. I suggest some one else start working on what the town looks like, but if I have time I'll make an map design. ^^

Zak
6th August 2004, 09:24 PM
This is BigBrother...

Still need nominations from:
The Muffin Man

shazza
7th August 2004, 01:01 AM
stop bitching, she said "resident RPG mod" so chose B4 first. it doesn't mean you aren't creative, just because little_pikachu focused on the current mods first.

also, it seems i am nominated again. thanks guys.

Bulbasaur4
7th August 2004, 08:59 AM
Alright, Big Brother, since this task started Thursday, when does it need to be done? (just wonder'n)

Anywho, I got a creative streak and made the map first. It's not marked, and the legend isn't made yet because I was thinking that some one else could say what everything is. They could make the legend too, but if not then I can just make it. I just don't want to make all the decisions and say which building is which, but I will if you want me too.

Oh, and I know the town is small, but size wasn't specified and I thought this looked neat enough. ^^

I need a name for the town? I'm going to go write the history, so I'll just pick a random name but if you guys could pick a name I could edit it later.

So... tell me if this looks okay for a skin of the map:

Bulbasaur4
7th August 2004, 09:56 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I finished the history quicker than I thought I would.

For now, the town I called Britherbrog, which you can try to figure out how I came up with the name. (it's very obvious and rather stupid ^^;)

So... y eah, just waiting for the ideas and comments.

Little_Pikachu
7th August 2004, 11:26 AM
Very nice, Kalah. Your map is pretty and your history was great. I've named the areas, a few streets and put on a legend... If anyone wants to add to this, go ahead ^_^

EDIT: and I might actually include the attachment if you're lucky.

Bulbasaur4
7th August 2004, 12:53 PM
^^ Yay! We got a legend and a named/identified town!

Thanks for doing that Suzie! *cheers that the main jist of the task is done*

The Muffin Man
7th August 2004, 01:13 PM
Well I'll see you guys then I guess. Zak doesn't like people getting rude when they're away message is up and he pesters them continuously despite getting an away message responce.

And Shazza also likes rallying his PBS buddies :wave:

GreenShirT
7th August 2004, 05:08 PM
I am going to add to the map now, very important things have been missed and once done I will repost it :}

EDIT: Added a few things :}

Zak
7th August 2004, 07:09 PM
This is BigBrother...

So long, The Muffin Man...

Also, seeing as he was one of the ones up for eviction, and the voters were to include two people, it would be unfair since I'd have to do them over. Evictions will be delayed to Wednesday. However, I would like the four housemates to send me their nominations again, please.

shazza
8th August 2004, 02:09 AM
even though no-one from pbs exclusively voted for me. :rolleyes:

GreenShirT
8th August 2004, 10:53 AM
Did anyone else feel we sometimes got tasks too late to make a really good go at them?

Little_Pikachu
8th August 2004, 10:59 AM
Totally, Si. In the original guidelines post, Big Brother said we'd be given tasks on Monday and they'd be due by Saturday, more often than not we weren't given our tasks until wednesday or even thursday and given the fact that not everyone is on 24/7 it was very difficult to organise and manage everyone and allocate the parts of the task fairly in such a short time, which is why one person usually got lumbered with a last minute salvage attempt.

I know it's not always easy to come up with ideas for new tasks, but I think when the task was given late the day it was due should've been extended also so we could've done everything to the best of our ability.

Bulbasaur4
8th August 2004, 11:05 AM
^^ Speaking of best ability... I had a go at making a topo map and it looks horrible. (not to mention my choice of background color was a bit off).
I tried.. I took the map that we had, made a transparent layer over that, and then made topography lines on the transparent layer. Then I copied that, and made a new image out of it.

It wouldn't be so bad if my hand wasn't shaky when I draw on the mouse. ^^;;

GreenShirT
9th August 2004, 04:32 PM
I am pretty confident we have passed this task, well done guys especially Kalah :)

Zak
9th August 2004, 05:47 PM
This is BigBrother...

Well, Little_Pikachu and GreenShirT, I was going to delay the due date of this task until Wednesday because of the whole mess with the evictions, but there is no need for that.

History: 10/10
Cartography: 7/10
Legend: 10/10
Overall structure and creativity: 9/10.

You have passed this task, and your prize money has been raised to $152,999.

Also, it just so happens that given the nominations this week, all four of you are going to be up for eviction! As always, in TPM BB, when it comes down to four, two housemates will be leaving this week.

Good luck to you all!

As you can tell, I will probably give the next task on Thursday, after the evictions.

Bulbasaur4
9th August 2004, 10:01 PM
Good luck to everyone on the eviction thing... since we're going to be split in half soon I say we spend one more time at ... umm... the pool.
Yeah, the pool.
*jumps in pool*
And if not the pool... the food bar. ^^ lol

Little_Pikachu
10th August 2004, 09:28 AM
Food bar? Why not the regular bar?
Well it's been fun, but I think I've out stayed my welcome now, the only question is, who else will be leaving?

GreenShirT
10th August 2004, 10:19 AM
Good luck to everyone, I hav e enjoyed doing this if I am one to go good luck to the winners!

I will join you in the pool then pub to cool off...

Zak
11th August 2004, 10:44 PM
This is BigBrother...

Sayonara, GreenShirT
and goodbye, Little_Pikachu

Bulbasaur4
11th August 2004, 10:51 PM
;_; I'm gonna miss them... they put a lot of hard and effort into many tasks.
*crickets chirp now that the house is almost empty*
*checks fridge*
HEY! *gasps*
Suzie took all the liquor too!!

*retreats back to the pool*

shazza
12th August 2004, 04:24 AM
hello. 8) fdgdsgfdgfd

Zak
13th August 2004, 12:11 AM
This is BigBrother...

At last, the final task. This task may be simple, but you may have to think a lot.

Final Task

The two of you will be putting on a slapstick comedy show. No planning ahead. You may think ahead, but you will not plan ahead out loud. As of this post, you are both to start, and keep going until I evict one of you and declare the winner.

Now, of course, I do not expect you to just be lazy and pretend to try to be funny and know you are failing miserably. At least one of you may be familiar with the TV show "Who's Line is it Anyway". This is a bit like that, except it is not a set game, just a regular slapstick. It must fit in these guidelines, though.

-Two most important points. Must be creative, but more importantly humourous. Basic slapstick humor is the key to this task.
-You should have a setting as well. You could be in court suing each other, you could be on a blind date, you could be in a bar... any setting of your choice. But it has to follow along, and you could be thinking of the same thing.
-As this is on a message board and not verbally, try not to abuse the one-liners too much. Sure, you may have a few posts here and there that don't consist of dialogue and only consist of action displaying in between asterisks or brackets or whatever you want, but this is NOT an RPG. No narration from third or first person, everything you say must be dialogue, as if you are just relaying messages through a message board and having a conversation.
-Despite the above rule, Big Brother *WILL* give each of you only TWO chances to OOC. For those of you who are not familiar with that term, OOC stands for "out of context", meaning you're posting to ask a question as if the spotlight isn't on you, or to say something important that needs to be said. Please use them wisely. If you want, you can use it to decide your setting from the start, but I will allow you to plan that on IM or PM, but no more. Whoever posts first could make it obvious with your first post, of course, but like I said, you could make a first post that could apply to anything, and the next person can build on from there, and pretty soon your minds may or may not think alike.
-This one may be obvious, but no double posting. You should each wait until the other person posts. However, given this rule and the fact that there are only two of you, I can trust the short-liners rule not to be abused too much.
-Finally, no turning back and starting over, unless you can possibly find a way to change it around.
-Whether you pass or fail will be based on how impressed Big Brother is.

I think that's enough, you may start now. Anything posted after this post by shazza or Bulbasaur4 will be taken into account for the task.

As you're doing this, please place your bets. I won't count those as OOCs, because bets are priority, especially for the last task.

Bulbasaur4
16th August 2004, 02:11 PM
OOC: BB, I'm a bit confused upon this task and since shazza hasn't posted I'm guessing he is a little confused as well. Can you perhaps give us an example of what you'd like to see? I don't even know how to start...

shazza
17th August 2004, 12:41 AM
yes, bulbasaur4 has a point..

/me is confused :confused:

Zak
17th August 2004, 01:47 AM
This is BigBrother...

I think I made it clear enough in the first post, but I guess I will emphasize on it more.

Think of it right now as one of those party topics on a forum. Whoever wants can start it, except only you two are allowed to post, and no double posting. All you have to do besides enjoy yourself, is to be humourous or at least try, as if you are putting on a show (which you are of course, as this is a public forum). The following would be some good examples to start this thing off (but it would be preferred you be original with your own, this is just an idea):

-Person A*: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM 'PERSON B*'?!

-So.... what did you say your grade was, sonny?

-Who the hell spiked this vodka...

-Yay I beat Person B to the start... as soon as he/she arrives, he/she is gonna get it... mwahaha

*person A and B = the two people involved, that being you.

I think you should get the idea. Images are acceptable as well.

shazza
17th August 2004, 02:31 AM
well it's a good thing you aren't going to be involved in the task, or we would have failed by now :rotfl:

Bulbasaur4
17th August 2004, 07:13 PM
<b4> *Bulbasaur4 goes over to investigate food and finds out Suzie took all the liquor and Simon took all the candy/sugar that he claimed to be his before*

<b4> I never knew we ate so much.. that's just great, now all we have to eat are the left over fish sticks and nacho cheese... and who would eat that crap?

*Bulbasaur4 sees shazza in the corner, eating all of it*

Well sh*t, scratch that idea then.

(OOC: Yeah, really d*mn bad but whatever... I can't think of anything else. Shazza, you can place bets 'cuz I dun care.)

Zak
18th August 2004, 04:24 PM
This is BigBrother...

You have not placed a bet, so I will have to randomize one for you.

You have bet 84% on this task.

Zak
20th August 2004, 05:04 AM
This is BigBrother...z

I have good news, and bad news.hStarting off with the bad news. Seeing how only two posts have been made, I am nowhere near impressed, and you have failed this task, reducing your prize money to $24479.84.a

However, on the bright side of things, we have a winner!s

While all the spectators may postahere to congratulate the winner,zthey can also try to work out who the winner is by looking for things that are hard to see in this post.

Interviews for the winner and the 2nd place loser will be posted momentarily. Congratulations, thank you for playing TPM BigBrother IV.

BigBrother is still watching...

cd
20th August 2004, 05:17 AM
congrats shazza a deserving winner

kainashi
20th August 2004, 07:38 AM
congrats on the win, shazza. :)

Bulbasaur4
20th August 2004, 10:01 AM
Congrats shazza! It was a lot of fun to make it this far and go up against you in the finals. Thanks for helping raising all those bets where you knew we'd win, and it was very humorous to have you in our little BB group.

Congrats again!

Sniper404
20th August 2004, 10:04 AM
good job wazzy :--*

Silver Ledian
20th August 2004, 10:58 AM
Well done for doing so well B4, I wish you had have won but ah well, you were a very good housemate :yes:

phaedrus
20th August 2004, 11:03 AM
Good job all, however rigged it was.

kainashi
20th August 2004, 11:24 AM
Good job all, however rigged it was.it wasn't rigged, you dumb faggot.

Bulbasaur4
20th August 2004, 11:27 AM
Alright, let's keep our opinions to ourselves. -_-;

Let's not call anything 'rigged' because that opinion has been already shown to light, and let's not call anyone names because it's utterly pointless and doesn't solve anything but cause a flamewar.

Just congrat shazza

phaedrus
20th August 2004, 11:54 AM
it wasn't rigged, you dumb faggot.

Note I didn't say it was rigged. I said "however rigged it was," saying that it could have been, but I didn't say it was. It could have been, for all we know. Dumb faggot. READ WHAT I SAY.

Congrats, shazza.

abunaidesu
20th August 2004, 11:55 AM
congrats on the win shazza

everyone knew you would win from the start :@

kainashi
20th August 2004, 12:05 PM
Alright, let's keep our opinions to ourselves. -_-;

Let's not call anything 'rigged' because that opinion has been already shown to light, and let's not call anyone names because it's utterly pointless and doesn't solve anything but cause a flamewar.

Just congrat shazza

i am terribly sorry. please forgive. :(

Little_Pikachu
20th August 2004, 12:21 PM
Congrats, Shazza.
Too bad, B4, but don't worry, now you can come in the losers corner with me...
(Remember who stole all the alcohol from the house when they left ;D Party for the losers!)

Bulbasaur4
20th August 2004, 01:21 PM
It's fine kainashi... no need for those frown faces. Just dun want any more insults since in the voting eviction topic there were plenty of those.

Yay!!! I want to be a loser!! You get free liquor! Mwhahaa...

*sticks with Suzie and all the other losers who don't get the money, but they get the 'goods'*

Zak
20th August 2004, 01:55 PM
This is BigBrother...

This will be my last post as BigBrother, I may post here as Zak later if I have something to comment on. Anyway, interview time:

Bulbasaur4, you may answer the following.

1. Who was your favorite in the house?

2. Who was your least favorite in the house?

3. Who would you most fall in love with in the house?

4. Who had the most annoying habit?

5. What was the toughest task?

6. What was the easiest task?

7. What was the hardest part about being in the house?

8. What made being in the house fun? If nothing, why not?

9. Did you expect to make it this far?

10. Did you expect shazza to win?

11. In your honest opinion, since the claim seems to be popular, do you think the votes were rigged? Why/why not?

12. What was the most humorous moment for you in the house?

shazza, you may answer these.

2. ...Least favorite?

3. Who had the most annoying habit?

4. Who would you most fall in love with in the house?

5. What was the hardest task for you?

6. What was the easiest task for you?

7. What was your favorite task?

8. What was it like playing your own game?

9. Did you expect to win? Let alone make it far?

10. What do you plan to do with the money you won, despite its small amount?

11. Seeing how everyone is claiming you or your friends were rigging it and I don't believe you were, is there anything you were hiding that doesn't have to do with rigging?

12. What did you enjoy more, playing or hosting?

13. What was the funniest moment in the house?

Bulbasaur4
20th August 2004, 03:24 PM
Bulbasaur4, you may answer the following.

I really didn't have a favorite... but if I had to pick I'd pick Kayla, since she's my RP buddy n'all... plus she was very cheerful.

2. Who was your least favorite in the house?
Everyone was okay, sure c_d was sorta annoying but I didn't hate him or anything. I'd have to say my least favorites were those OUTSIDE of the house, especially when they had to vote between me and shazza. It's fine that they voted for shazza, but they didn't have to insult me or say those rude comments. I never talked to any of them or was rude towards them or shazza, so I don't see why they'd do such a pathetic thing as to insult me.

3. Who would you most fall in love with in the house?
Oh... I'd just HAVE to say that handsome Big Brother fellow. Even though we really didn't see him at all... and he was rather bossy about all the tasks :p
.. j/k o'course.

4. Who had the most annoying habit?
No one had a very annoying habit..

5. What was the toughest task?
The last one that shazza and I failed.

6. What was the easiest task?
The one to make a map/town.

7. What was the hardest part about being in the house?
To make sure that you weren't gone all the time and that you sent in your nominations. When we did have to nominate, it was hard to do that because everyone helped in some way and you didn't want to be rude or anything.

8. What made being in the house fun? If nothing, why not?
It was just fun to talk with all the people who were involved. We all tried to be friendly with each other, at least some of us, so that was fun. Plus Suzie stealing all the alcohol was very humorous.

9. Did you expect to make it this far?
Not at all. I seriously didn't think I'd even make it in the Final Four and I did, so it was a bonus to come in second place. I'm very happy to have come this far.

10. Did you expect shazza to win?
Oh yes, no doubts about it.

11. In your honest opinion, since the claim seems to be popular, do you think the votes were rigged? Why/why not?
I don't think they're 'rigged'... and I'm not sure how you really could rig such a thing. shazza just has a lot of friends that watched him in BB4... my RP'n buddies don't come here often. lol

12. What was the most humorous moment for you in the house?
When shazza made up that funny journal intro about me. It was a bit off, but that's what made it funny.

GreenShirT
20th August 2004, 06:32 PM
Well done Shazza, please be BB next time...PLEASE!!

Hard luck B4, you were an awesome house mate...now lets all get some alcohol!

shazza
20th August 2004, 07:16 PM
thanks everybody. also, congratulations to bulbasaur4 for making it this far.

-cool_daddy
2. ...Least favorite?
-the muffin man
3. Who had the most annoying habit?
-bulbasaur4's "^^;"'s.
4. Who would you most fall in love with in the house?
-none
5. What was the hardest task for you?
-the last task
6. What was the easiest task for you?
-doing a journal entry for another housemate.
7. What was your favorite task?
-same as 6.
8. What was it like playing your own game?
-interesting
9. Did you expect to win? Let alone make it far?
-no i did not.
10. What do you plan to do with the money you won, despite its small amount?
-i don't know, give me an idea.
11. Seeing how everyone is claiming you or your friends were rigging it and I don't believe you were, is there anything you were hiding that doesn't have to do with rigging?
-yes. zak and i planned that if i was evicted, i would come back and take over as bigbrother but with revenge because i was evicted. i was looking forward to that, so if i was evicted i would have been happy and if i won i would have been happy. it was a win-win.
12. What did you enjoy more, playing or hosting?
-hosting. i will be hosting bb5 again.
13. What was the funniest moment in the house?
-i don't know. probably peoples diary entries for other housemates.

i would also like to say this to the people who say "#pbs intervened" etc etc. b4's friends voted for her, i am fine with that. most of my friends voted for me, and most of my tpm friends are from pbs. so i didn't rig my own game or any of my rules that i made.

thank you.

Jay
20th August 2004, 07:44 PM
neither did shazza beg for anyone to vote for him. so rigged it was not.

oh and congratulations. you deserve it ^^;;;

Sniper404
21st August 2004, 06:28 AM
wazzy4president

Andrew
21st August 2004, 06:34 AM
Congrats Shazza.

sorry you didn't win B4.

Oh well. What will be different about 5 next year?

FireBlast
21st August 2004, 09:06 AM
Congrats for the win shazza ma m3n !