PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Welcome to the the Geo-Cuisine! Today's menu is...

Zak
8th June 2004, 07:18 PM
Welcome! So, what's your favorite national food group?

Although I'm a "big fan of Israel", I'd have to say Italian food. Nothing beats pizza, pasta, lasagna, al-freido(sp?), and that cheese I forget what its called. Definately Italian in my book.

~Zak

kainashi
8th June 2004, 07:51 PM
mozzarella...?

anyways, i agree with you. italian food rocks. 8)

Tainted
8th June 2004, 08:05 PM
What the hell is Israeli food? A yamacha filled with soup?

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

phaedrus
8th June 2004, 08:21 PM
chinese because that's what i am :yes:

chinese invented pizza, pasta, lasagna, and alfredo. italians stole it from us

Zak
8th June 2004, 08:30 PM
What the hell is Israeli food? A yamacha filled with soup?

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Hummus, Falafel, t'china? Oh, and if you're gonna make a comment like that you might as well at least reply to the poll :rolleyes:

~Zak

Hikaru
8th June 2004, 08:39 PM
chinese because that's what i am :yes:

chinese invented pizza, pasta, lasagna, and alfredo. italians stole it from us

er.... get your facts straight ^^;

Pizza as it is currently known was invented in New York City in 1905, it seems. Pizza like my grandmother makes is fresh sauce, basil and spices over dough.

"Pasta" is any form of noodles, and the Chinese were the first there.

Lasagna was made in Italy, as was Alfredo sauce.

darktyranitar
8th June 2004, 08:40 PM
Hmm, I like Malay food, which are things like fried rice, fish curry, fish head etc.

Angel Blossom
8th June 2004, 08:49 PM
JAPANESE!!! ^-^

Whether you like the "raw fish food" or not, I love it. Sushi is not only tasty (IMO of course), but it isn't bad for your body, not one bit! (But of course, when the food is tainted, it is. :P) My two favorite kinds of sushi are California Rolls & Dragon Rolls, which has eel on top of the roll. Sounds gross, but it's not, hehe. I also like the special dishes they make, like teriyaki chicken, tempura, & udon soup. ^^ Ever since I first tried it, I loved Japanese food. I hope I'll never get tired of it. ^_^

Italian comes second, but I get tired of it easily.. except for spaghetti & gnocchis, yummeh.

Drat. ^^" Indonesian food is a choice, but Japanese isn't? lol

abunaidesu
8th June 2004, 10:03 PM
voted for chinese. obvious reasons.

nightcrow
8th June 2004, 10:54 PM
I looooove mexican food, as well as food from the India/Pakistan. Hot and spicy, yum yum.

Number1ChanseyFan
8th June 2004, 11:02 PM
Mexican is prolly my favorite, I really like hot and spicy food. I love tacos and taco salad... delicious!! Salsa goes good with a lot of things too. My next favorite would be Italian, especially pizza and lasagna. Spaghetti and other pastas are great too. ^_^

Syberia
8th June 2004, 11:38 PM
Italian and Mexican... can't decide, I like them both about equally. I'm gonna have to say I like Mexican just a little bit more, though.

EDIT: And I completely forgot about Chinese too.

Crystal Mew
8th June 2004, 11:58 PM
Hmm...I really like mexican food =) yum! I really like cheese enchaladias. I also like some italian food...spaghetti is my mose fav food out over everything, and I also like chicken parmiginia (sp --) but thats all I really like from italian..heh. chinese is also very good :yes: I can't make up my mind =x

Jay Umbreon
9th June 2004, 04:18 AM
Indian (y)

Like many people in this country, I enjoy regular curries at some of the millions of curry houses that form every single minute, here. I just love hot food...and hot, spicy curries are as good as it gets.

I also like Mexican food too. Anything hot and spicy, really.

~Jay

suzie
9th June 2004, 10:03 AM
italian. mmmmmm, pizza. :wave:

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2004, 12:15 PM
Pizza in its original form was created in Rome, so it's Italian.
Noodles were created in China, but most known recipes that use them are Italian.
Ice-cream was created in China.
I like Italian, followed by Chinese and then Israeli, Argentinean and Paraguayan. Argentina has great food, but most of it wasn't created here, so it counts mostly as Italian or Spanish food. By the way, I like some Spanish food too. And humitas and some empanadas, which are typically Argentinean.

Amethyst Flygon
9th June 2004, 04:43 PM
I'm going with Italian. I like pasta and all of the other dishes. Most of the other regions are out because I despise spicy food. I also like Mexican if it isn't spicy.