PDA

View Full Version : [P] favorite admin of all time

abunaidesu
8th June 2004, 10:22 PM
no flamewars, just for fun.

edit: kurai's servant is hot

kainashi
8th June 2004, 10:30 PM
voted for LuGiA007. he was a good man, too bad kevin pulled a donald trump and fired him. :(

phaedrus
8th June 2004, 10:34 PM
agrees with above ^

Sach I. Weirdo
8th June 2004, 10:41 PM
WTF.... who wouldn't vote for the best man/woman up there

Sacherry

kurai
8th June 2004, 10:44 PM
^- i banned this chump, that's reason enough to vote for me

bakahams7er
8th June 2004, 10:49 PM
hornswoggled into voting for kurai.

nightcrow
8th June 2004, 11:04 PM
lugia007 (y)

Wergoheb
8th June 2004, 11:37 PM
I have dedicated my servitude to kurai... there for, heil kurai! HEIL!

Angel Blossom
9th June 2004, 12:28 AM
Even though we really don't get along at all these days, the best administrator on TPM as of far has been John (LuGiA007). With a sense of humour & good judgement, he really stands out among all of the past and present administrators. I really do think it is a shame that we don't have a leader here at TPM like him, maybe this place would be better if we did.

... *waves*

Jay Umbreon
9th June 2004, 03:49 AM
LuGIA007 (y)

John modded me on Sunday 19th April 2001 :) but besides that, he was also funny with a good sense of humour, didn't get powercrazy but at the same time was authoritative with people who needed to be taught a lesson in showing respect.

heh...donald trump...heh

~Jay

DarkTemplarZ
9th June 2004, 05:51 AM
LuGiA007 was such a freaking arrogant and powerhungry slob he didn't even deserve to be a mod. That and he was so sick and perverted it was unbelievable, the poor loser had like twenty online relationships over the course of a month, disgusting. If I remember correctly, he banned somebody for "not showing him proper respect"? If that's a good admin I shudder to think what a bad one would be like.
I voted for PC, cuz he was really cool and did his job really well until he kinda disappeared.

abunaidesu
9th June 2004, 05:57 AM
and he was so sick and perverted it was unbelievable, the poor loser had like twenty online relationships over the course of a month

look above!
its the roflcopter

cd
9th June 2004, 06:13 AM
uh kurai

i never took much notice of the admins anyway :limecool:

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2004, 08:50 AM
Note that I'm not saying who's a better person/who's cooler/anything like that. I don't like doing that, and that's also why I'm not replying to the Best Chris poll. Here I'm voting for who I think has done the best job as an admin, and that's Suzie (Little_Pikachu). She's always done what she thought was best for TPM (except for a few occasions when she was drunk, but she's fixed those mistakes afterwards) and she's struggled to keep TPM alive even at the times when Kevin didn't care about it. She's been doing a very hard job and has to deal with all the trouble the spammers/flamers cause both when they're banned and when they aren't, and she still keeps going. Plus, I don't recall her ever banning/unbanning anyone for personal reasons like some other admins have. So yes, I think she's done the best job so far. :)

Duo_Washu_III
9th June 2004, 09:14 AM
i agree with LV. i also chose little pikachu because she handles things when things go mad. that and it's the only admin i know. plus she's a super mod.

oh and the rofl copter? ooh! does it shoot lol bombs? ha! :rotfl:

suzie
9th June 2004, 10:02 AM
i voted for kurai because he is my buddy :cool:

kainashi
9th June 2004, 10:26 AM
LuGiA007 was such a freaking arrogant and powerhungry slob he didn't even deserve to be a mod. That and he was so sick and perverted it was unbelievable, the poor loser had like twenty online relationships over the course of a month, disgusting. If I remember correctly, he banned somebody for "not showing him proper respect"? If that's a good admin I shudder to think what a bad one would be like.
I voted for PC, cuz he was really cool and did his job really well until he kinda disappeared.1. i'm not arrogant, powerhungry, sick, or perverted.
2. i never abused my powers, so i don't know where you got the part where i banned someone for not showing me proper respect.
3. drop the grudge. it's been 3-4 years now dood.

Bulbasaur4
9th June 2004, 12:47 PM
My vote went to L_P. I've pledged myself, and she is the admin I worship. lmao... ^^

kainashi
9th June 2004, 12:56 PM
kurai and i are tag team champs once again! for now, at least. :sweat2:

Yoh Asakura
9th June 2004, 01:19 PM
No idea who is named what now due to well name changes.... Kurai if it's who I think it is when I was a n00b. If not then **** =\

Chris
9th June 2004, 01:28 PM
it's a close call between kurai and kainashi but kainashi just clenches it cause he modded me. sorry kurai. :(

Craig
9th June 2004, 04:14 PM
i never took much notice of the admins anyway :limecool:

same. I always thought only kevin was the admin... lol and then I became more "into it" on TPM :)

I voted L_P Because she is the only one I can consciously remember doing things that I was around to remember/see/whatever.

homeofmew
9th June 2004, 04:47 PM
I voted for Little Pikachu she has done so much for TPM.
And she is so nice to me ^_^~

Amethyst Flygon
9th June 2004, 06:17 PM
I vote Little Pikachu because that is the only admin that I am aware of. :sweat2:

PNT510
9th June 2004, 06:49 PM
kurai, cuz his name is the most fun to pronouce.

RedStarWarrior
9th June 2004, 11:58 PM
John all the way. No offense to the other admin/former admin.

Aglandiir
10th June 2004, 01:20 AM
Loogia modded me.

That's why I voted for kurai.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
10th June 2004, 03:52 AM
My favorite is Kurai. Who else could make posts that like:

Well done?

hmm...

... :/

;(

And get away with it without being called a spammer. :yes:

darktyranitar
10th June 2004, 06:05 AM
I voted Little_Pikachu, as the other mod I never heard and not as nice as Little_Pikachu.

shazza
10th June 2004, 06:39 AM
LuGiA007 modded me :wave:

Little_Pikachu
10th June 2004, 09:54 AM
I vote for Little_Pikachu because I stuck with TPM through an Ezboard where so many mods and admins gave up. Aren't I nice?

That, and I probably need all the votes I can get!

abunaidesu
10th June 2004, 09:55 AM
Which admins gave up?

kainashi
10th June 2004, 09:56 AM
I vote for Little_Pikachu because I stuck with TPM through an Ezboard where so many mods and admins gave up. Aren't I nice?

That, and I probably need all the votes I can get! only people that gave up were bbp and l_x. no admins gave up, so i don't know what you're talking about there.

Jay
10th June 2004, 09:59 AM
I'll probably have to go with kainashi. kurai isn't far off though.

Little_Pikachu
10th June 2004, 10:33 AM
kurai quit during the Ezboard.

kainashi
10th June 2004, 10:35 AM
kurai quit during the Ezboard. i believe he quit before the ezboard.

Zak
10th June 2004, 10:35 AM
only people that gave up were bbp and l_x. no admins gave up, so i don't know what you're talking about there.

BBP and LX hadn't given up until about 6 months into the vB.

~Zak

kainashi
10th June 2004, 10:37 AM
BBP and LX hadn't given up until about 6 months into the vB.

~Zakyou should be quoting l_p, not me. she's the one that said "so many mods and admins quit!!".

so why are you supermod again, get some people to whine about it for you or something? :idea:

Little_Pikachu
10th June 2004, 10:44 AM
you should be quoting l_p, not me. she's the one that said "so many mods and admins quit!!".

And so many mods did quit, just not BBP and L_X, which is why he was quoting your incorrect quote and not mine.
I'm pretty sure kurai quit on the Ezboard, if I'm wrong my mod statement still stands anyway.

kainashi
10th June 2004, 10:45 AM
And so many mods did quit, just not BBP and L_X, which is why he was quoting your incorrect quote and not mine.
I'm pretty sure kurai quit on the Ezboard, if I'm wrong my mod statement still stands anyway.i'm pretty sure kurai didn't quit on the ezboard.

woz
10th June 2004, 10:54 AM
kurai quit when we had a vb.

Zak
10th June 2004, 10:58 AM
kurai did quit on the EZboard. Even take a look for yourself, there are some earlier topics in GSC and Ezboard Help or whatever that UBBH/vBH forum was called, as well as PCG. Also, on page 1 or 2 of Misc there's a goodbye topic for him.

And if you wanna put it that way, then I'll whine on my own :)

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about him quitting as admin, or as mod altogether? As admin he definately quit on the EZboard, if thats what you mean.

~Zak

abunaidesu
10th June 2004, 11:01 AM
whats the link to the ezboard?

Zak
10th June 2004, 11:05 AM
I dunno, I have it in my bookmarks at home, I'm at school right now.

EDIT: http://pub12.ezboard.com/bpokemasters86831 .

EDIT2: And here's the topic. http://p076.ezboard.com/fpokemasters86831frm4.showMessage?topicID=220.topi c

~Zak

kainashi
10th June 2004, 11:11 AM
kurai didn't give up because of the ezboard though. i'm sure of that.

GreenShirT
10th June 2004, 11:28 AM
But a second ago you were sure he didn't even quit on the EZboard...hhmmmm

Anyway I voted for Suzie, she stuck with the board where all others failed and fell away I guess...

kainashi
10th June 2004, 12:06 PM
But a second ago you were sure he didn't even quit on the EZboard...hhmmmm

Anyway I voted for Suzie, she stuck with the board where all others failed and fell away I guess...read my post, it says the same thing i've been saying.

none of us former admins failed. we were either fired or just up and left, so stop giving suzie more credit than she deserves.

pika23
10th June 2004, 07:26 PM
I voted Little_Pikachu.

Indecent Exposure
11th June 2004, 07:24 AM
They all sucked :p

All bar the good ones obviously.

abunaidesu
11th June 2004, 01:41 PM
LuGiA007 was a chump :(

shazza
11th June 2004, 09:24 PM
i quit during the ezboard, and not due to it being an ezboard though.

I'm sure if you ever change your mind we'll always have a place for you.

:cry:

Pichu
11th June 2004, 09:42 PM
I always liked shazza...

mr_pikachu
11th June 2004, 10:42 PM
L_P, because she didn't ban me when I failed to understand (or even locate) the rules for sigs like four times in a row. I finally PM'd her when she wrote "owned. Final warning" in my sig. I was freaked, and she graciously helped me out by showing me the little link I had overlooked for so long. Thanks, L_P!

FTorchicX
17th June 2004, 06:40 PM
I voted for L_P, because she is the only admin that I have ever really been around long enough to know.

Angel Blossom
17th June 2004, 07:15 PM
we were either fired or just up and left, so stop giving suzie more credit than she deserves.

Sad to say, but I'm posting to agree with the above. :wave:

Sheik
17th June 2004, 07:59 PM
My vote definetly goes to Little_Pikachu. She is, be far, the most hardworking and dedicated admin TPM has ever seen. She also allowed the Battle Tower to reopen (maybe because I kept bugging her about it for about two weeks :lol: ).

Thanks, LP, for everything you've done for TPM!!

:wave:

Dark Dragonite
17th June 2004, 08:08 PM
I don't know all the choices, I have had my run-ins with PMK, LP, L007, I'd have to say LP, she's done ALOT for TPM, including keeping it running in turmoil, and PMK's absence.
I am not a butt kisser, I've been banned twice by LP, so I haven't had all positive experiences, but her cuteness makes up for that. :wave:

Jay
17th June 2004, 09:59 PM
If people don't know the other administrators then they shouldn't vote.

My vote definetly goes to Little_Pikachu. She is, be far, the most hardworking and dedicated admin TPM has ever seen. She also allowed the Battle Tower to reopen (maybe because I kept bugging her about it for about two weeks ).
That is one of the most pathetic reasons I've seen yet. She approved your thread and she is automatically the best administrator to have ever existed here? Right. Especially coming from someone who doesn't even know what the other admins done for TPM...

Edit: What's more funny/pathetic is that only 4 or 5 of Little_Pikachu's votes were from people that have been here during the times where there were other administrators.

Bulbasaur4
17th June 2004, 10:05 PM
^^;; After reading a few posts.. I'd just like to put on the record that although I voted for L_P (for reasons already stated) I'm not saying that other admins were bad or anything. Actually, either I've never talked or really paid attention to some of the admins, or they've been nice to me. Like LuGiA007 was never cross/bad/chumpy/blahblahblah to me or anything I was around, so he didn't seem like a bad admin to me. Maybe some of the admins did bad things to affect other people but I'm just going by my own personal stand point. ^^ So... yeahhhhppers.

Zak
17th June 2004, 10:57 PM
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to close this. When I saw this thread I actually thought I'd give you guys a chance to not turn it into a fight and not make it feel like its suicide to vote for whoever hadn't. It's a PUBLIC POLL, members can vote if they want.

NB: If you wanna post another poll like this, at least make it so the who-voted-what is not visible.

~Zak