PDA

View Full Version : Official Request Topic

Nuriko
31st January 2003, 11:49 AM
Um, yeah, the old Official Request Topic was getting really crowded and had reached over 10 pages, so we agreed to make a new, fresh one... ^^; I just closed the other one though, rather then deleted it, so in case you have an old request in there you need to look at for reference or something.

Anyhow, here's the guidelines, originally made by Ninetales3001... please follow them, as many people didn't in the old request topic. ^^;

Ask for request
People don't have to do the request
You can request an unlimited amount, just be resonable about it
If No one acknoledges that they will do a request and there is a new page to this thread, you can repost your previous request.
Don't harrass people when they say they'll do it, just wait patiently for them to do it.

People who do the requests:

Don't post the finished product in here, make your own topic for it.

Please keep those all in mind, okay? They were made for a reason. Thanks, and have fun. ^_^'

God of Fire
31st January 2003, 01:11 PM
Could someone draw me a comedic picture of a Typlosion fishing?

Wild Female Machoke
31st January 2003, 02:39 PM
This may sound a little ridiculous, but I want someone to draw me a Machop wearing a sailor school uniform. (Think Sakura from the Street Fighter Alpha/Zero series!)

Pwetty Pwetty Pwease!! *blinks Bambi eyes*

Tyler and Hobbes
1st February 2003, 12:26 AM
Could someone draw me a guy with blue spiked hair, a blue tunic, yellow eyes, baggy green shirt with a sun on it, with a wooden sword in his sheath, and with fins coming out of his shirt on his shoulders and elbows. Thanks in Advance. :-)

Guardian Lugia
1st February 2003, 06:20 AM
Could anyone do this request for me?

I'd like to have something really special. It's a picture of three of my characters and their Pokemon.

First, in the front, their a girl who looks like this, (except for the clothes), maybe a little bit older:
http://www.rovdrenthe.nl/pp/film3/34.jpg
Her cloths: a rocket uniform which looks like the one James wears, only a bit more female and without the R. It's a bit silver white, with purple on the sleeves and the purple gloves. to be more exactly Lugia's colors :249: :lx249:
Her Pokemon: A Flareon and an Espeon standing in front of her.
The Flareon looks like this:
http://www.globalxs.nl/home/s/schaapjes/pokemon/jungl3.jpg
The Espeon like this:
http://www.mewheart.com/icon/196.gif

Behind her, on the left, another girl. She looks like this, (except fot the clothes, ribbon and earings, please not the ribbon and earings :eek: :
http://www.rovdrenthe.nl/pp/film3/36.jpg
Her cloths: Anothe Rocket uniform without the R. This one should look like Domino's. The colors: Black with silvergrey strips and gloves.
Her Pokemon: on her arms she carrying a Porygon2. A Persian’s flanked aside her leg. It’s looking a bit scared.

On the right side of the gril in the front, there’s a boy, how he look’s post in the attachment:

His clothes: Again a Rocket uniform without the R. the model of the one james wears. Light blue this time with darker blue stripes on the sleeces and gloves.
His Pokemon: flanked agains his leg there’s a Jolteon. It looks strong but friendly. A Magneton’s hovering next to him.

James uniform looks like this:

Domino’s uniform is post in the attachment as well:

I know I’m asking a lot. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pokemaster Ash
1st February 2003, 05:50 PM
I have a request that I've wanted done for a while. It's for a pair of characters in my fic (in fact, a couple).

The guy is tall, green-eyed, has short brown hair styled kinda like Duo Maxwell's (http://www.gundamw.net/duo.jpg) from Gundam Wing except without the ponytail. He's wearing white sneakers, blue jeans, a black shirt, a blue jacket, and a silver bracelet on his right wrist. The girl (who is the Gym Leader Sabrina, just so you know) is slightly shorter than the guy, has long blue hair, is dark-eyed (any dark color will do here), and is wearing a yellow jacket, a red shirt, white pants, and a golden bracelet on her right wrist. Rings (as in wedding rings) are optional. The two have their arms around each other.

Also I want these done in sort of an anime style and done as well as possible. And will whoever draws this pic please PM me to tell me it's done? I tend to forget to check FanArt so it would be nice to know it's done.

Katie
2nd February 2003, 07:36 PM
just wondering if someone could draw my Charizard/Houndoom hybrid.... feel free to make up the details/pose, I like seeing the different ways people make him :) *has a collection XD* thanks to whoever does it ^_^

~Katie

Jeffery Mewtamer
6th February 2003, 03:02 PM
I like to request an avator for use on another forum.

I want a digimon avator featuring KaiserGreymon and Magna Garurumon.

The restrictions on avator size where i'll be using it are 100*100 pixels 15kb

Lorelei
7th February 2003, 08:01 PM
A tall slender female of about 20 years old, with shoulder-length light blonde hair and sky blue eyes, wearing a black bikini top and blue cut off shorts. Standing on a beach, if possible. Any style.

Lightning
8th February 2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Katie
just wondering if someone could draw my Charizard/Houndoom hybrid.... feel free to make up the details/pose, I like seeing the different ways people make him :) *has a collection XD* thanks to whoever does it ^_^

~Katie

I may be able to do that one.. ^_^ It looks like a lot of fun!!

Bai,
Lightning

Bug Catcher Daniel
10th February 2003, 02:36 PM
ok if its possible, i want bug catcher trainer picture(if possible...the ones in the game)throwing pokeballs and then make
a scizor appear and make fury cutter attack, the slide out of screen, then slide in a Heracross and make him do like a Ki Boost (like in dragon ball z) , and finally make a Aamarudo doing flamethrower... :D well finishing this put the bug cather trainer(me!) with all 3 pokemon around him.(i dont think this owuld be possible.. but why not try? if u think u can make this or something like this... i would make me too happy..:D thanks!

please!! please!

Meganiquil155
12th February 2003, 06:41 PM
Could anyone draw a picture of Kenta and Cyndaquil together please?

Xer007
18th February 2003, 09:24 PM
Could some possibly draw A mewtwo casting a shadow ball? Thanks in advance

Max Blaze aka AT#2
21st February 2003, 10:56 PM
Can someone draw me..

* A arcanine sleeping sitting down with it puppies growlithes? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH if ya do it
* An arcanine chasing a persian, i would luv ya if ya do one for me!!
-Thanks

~Max Blaze

Arcanine18
22nd February 2003, 05:44 PM
Edited and ready to be deleted.

Max: I only got your "sorry" messages. All of the flame you'll find around was written within 10 minutes last night when I first discovered that you took the pic. I'll edit those posts now.

Sorry for freaking out like that but so-called art theft's one of the few things that really get me mad in no time.

Dave
24th February 2003, 04:04 PM
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs047.png

My vision - see that pose ^there^? Now imagine it leaning forward until it's hands are on the ground, so it's on all fours, and lifting it's head to roar. That's what I'd like.

Yatouji Satsuki
25th February 2003, 03:52 PM
I'd like someone to draw a tallish girl trainer, black hair and red eyes, holding an Ekans.

-puppy eyes- Pweeeeeeeaaaase?

Warrior_Wargreymon
25th February 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Yatouji Satsuki
I'd like someone to draw a tallish girl trainer, black hair and red eyes, holding an Ekans.

-puppy eyes- Pweeeeeeeaaaase?

I could probably do that. What do you want her to be wearing? How long do you want her hair to be? What age? Oh the questions! *Dies*

Yatouji Satsuki
25th February 2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Warrior_Wargreymon
I could probably do that. What do you want her to be wearing? How long do you want her hair to be? What age? Oh the questions! *Dies*

Firstly: CAKE! XD

Secondly: Around 15ish, that annoying length when your hair gets into your eyes but is too short to braid (around mid-back), and a shirt that says "3vil L33t" and jeans.

Azura Stardust
28th February 2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Lorelei
A tall slender female of about 20 years old, with shoulder-length light blonde hair and sky blue eyes, wearing a black bikini top and blue cut off shorts. Standing on a beach, if possible. Any style.

Why indeedy yes. I'll do it and see if you like it, if not I'll do another one :) Now lets see if I can actually think of what pose... don't worry, I will ^_^

K, actually I already did a very very basic sketch out of her pose and stuff. I'm teribly sorry that part of her is cut off but I thought it was interesting. I can change it if you want.

BTW what is her eye colour, and what kind of blue are her shorts?

(Oh yeah and the hand shouldn't be that big and the shoulders are defeinitely not gonna be so wide. This is realy not a proportionate picture, its just a basic layout of how it will be.)

:wave:

Try this link... (http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/azurastardust/vwp?.dir=/stardust+.+pictures&.src=ph&.dnm=sketchforlorelei.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/azurastardust/lst%3f%26.dir=/stardust%2b.%2bpictures%26.src=ph%26.view=t)

Jon UKX
28th February 2003, 09:00 AM
Can someone draw me a Hinbasu beside a boat(like the one the Legend of Zelda:The Wind Waker) and in the boat can someone draw a brown haired girl with a head band, jeans and a white t-shirt with a heart on it, a black haired girl with a t-shirt similar to Haruka and black trousers holding a camcorder(like Madison from Cardcaptor Sakura) with a Roselia next to her and a black haired guy with glasses, a t-shirt with a dragon it and ripped jeans using a camera and a silver cloud with two arms with a smiley face(a new pokemon who I call Cluff) and at the bottom write Skin Deep.

Fai D. Flowright
6th March 2003, 07:22 PM
could someone darw me a sketch of an Eevee with all of it's eeveelutions around with it. kind of a family pic. any poses are fine. the only thing i ask is if you can have them using these attacks:

Eevee:
Quick Attack

Vaporeon:
Water Gun

Jolteon:
Thunderbolt

Flareon:
Flamethrower

Espeon:
Shadow Ball

Umbreon:
Moonlight

Thanks millions for whoever does it!!!:D

Reptilius Pyrus
11th March 2003, 08:25 AM
I have 2 requests. My first is my "char", Serpentia.

Her frame is basically that of a young girl. She is covered in dark purple, almost black, scales. Her eyes are slightly bigger than normal, are yellow, and have slit pupils. Her face is slightly tapered, like a snake's face. She has a forked tongue and venomous fangs. Her hair is black, straight, and goes to about knee-length. She is barefoot, and wears a robe/dress thing made out of woven vines.

I wouldn't mind more than one person doing this, because I'm trying to get a collection of Serpentia pics from different artists.

My second request is a banner. I'd like it to have a swirly dark background with the words "I'm not afraid of the dark." in purple. Pretty simple, ya?

Craig
12th March 2003, 05:15 PM
I have a request!

A guy trainer that has black hair, fairly pale skin, a black shirt, black pants..uh.. yea, and on his arm (he is holding it out) is a Pidgeotto.

If anyone does this I'll be your personal....slave....right.. !

Sheik
14th March 2003, 08:58 PM
Could someone sketch me pictures of my adopted pokemon? I would like them to be colored their natural colors. In some of them, they have descriptions of what some parts of their body look like. I would like it if you could color them that way too. Click on the link below to see my adopted Pokemon.

The Pet Keeper
15th March 2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
Could someone sketch me pictures of my adopted pokemon? I would like them to be colored their natural colors. In some of them, they have descriptions of what some parts of their body look like. I would like it if you could color them that way too. Click on the link below to see my adopted Pokemon.

i could make some of thouse if you want :wave:
what kind of style would you like? i can handle the most :)

(http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ahlafors_anna)

Sheik
15th March 2003, 07:10 PM
The Pet Keeper! I am so glad you were the one to answer my topic. I saw the drawing that you drew of Nala's Umbreon, it would be perfect if you could draw any of my pokemon in that style. I love the style that you made of that drawing. Please do my Pokemon in the same fashion!

The Pet Keeper
15th March 2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
The Pet Keeper! I am so glad you were the one to answer my topic. I saw the drawing that you drew of Nala's Umbreon, it would be perfect if you could draw any of my pokemon in that style. I love the style that you made of that drawing. Please do my Pokemon in the same fashion!

okay, but the umbreon is made by Espeon 12, but i've made the picture of Blazer, Jasmine and Dodger
i'll PM you soon as i've got any pictures done :)

Sheik
15th March 2003, 10:27 PM
Great! I'll be waiting. The one's I'm looking forward to the most are the Eeveelutions (if you are drawing them, that is)

BlackMew
16th March 2003, 01:16 PM
Can you draw a vaporeon with a baby eevee.

Darien Shields
25th March 2003, 12:08 PM
Hi.
I don't know if there are any rules or anything for this so I'm just going to spill my guts out and then if I did something wrong you can boot me from the forum or whaetever.

I want to request some fan art for my new fan fic "Destiny Stones". Namely a few "Fakemons". The first two are Scyther evolutions using an item called the 'Brim Stone' (You didn't need to know that, but what the hey.)

The first is a red scyther who's on fire, basicly. His wings should be modified to be made of fire, or spout fire, and his blades should be slightly different from the conventional; the skin bit that goes round one edge shouldn't be there. I did a bad mod on a RB Scyther, so if you look closely at the thing in my sig youll see that those bits don't come as far forward.

The second (a full evolution, the first only used half a brimstone) is vaguely similar, but alot more nasty. It has no legs, and it's abdomen has a firey sting. The left arm and wings are the same, but the head should be more enshrouded in flames. The right arm has been ripped off, and now is replaced by a longer arm (also engulfed by flames, all that should be visible is a black silhouette, making it unclear whether it is skeletal or insectoid) holding a long scythe. The top of the Scythe is made of the scythers torn off arm.

The next two things aren't fake pokemon. Can anybody draw an Asanan (Meditite) and Chaaremu (Asanan's evolution. Don't know english name) with, er... how to put it, well, with breasts (They're female ones, as I see it the pic in the game is a male one.) How anyone should do it if they answer my request is up to them as long as it doesn't constitute hentaii in their opinion and doesn't look damn stupid.

The last request is another Fakemon. It's a Chaaremu evolved with a time stone. It should be like Chaaremu mainly except A) With orbs on the wrists (Much smaller than the legs) B) A more humanoid (less ugly) face C) Hair D) Wings and E) Celebii colour scheme (*No Chaaremu Colours*). It should look a little like a Celebii Chaaremu cross (oh, remember its a female, so it needs breasts), things like the hair could be like Celebii 'hair'.

Um, that's about it, I just need to add that I dun' want anything from MS Paint and I don't have names for these yet, so feel free to name them.

Thanks for reading and Bye!

Dragonfree
29th March 2003, 03:12 PM
Hmmm... I've got a request...

Could anyone draw a Charizard, a Butterfree and a Scyther on the same picture, Charizard farthest to the left , facing to the left with closed eyes and doing a Flamethrower down into the bottom left corner, but NOT LOOKING ANGRY, this is important. Then Butterfree in the middle like it's flying straight forward at great speed and Butterfree should look angry. Then a Scyther farthest to the right, facing right, and raising its scythes for a Slash, looking at the bottom right corner. Make it look like it's roaring "Now you will DIE!!!".

Okay? Pretty please?

Latios & Latias
31st March 2003, 10:01 AM
i have a request XD . Can any1 draw me hugging Kanon or Kannon (latias's human form) her expresion is "who the hells that?, wtf?" kinda way i look like this http://www.boomspeed.com/latios/MOI.jpg

Wolfsong
1st April 2003, 10:34 PM
I need a new pic of my adopted umbreon. Here is a description of him:

Kovu is a fun loving guy. Kovu has a scar cutting down the right side of his face and across his eye. I was the result of a battle with a crazed granbull. People who don't know him are a little nervous when they first see him because the scar makes him look fiercer than he is. Add to the fact, he's a dark type... He is actually a pretty nice guy and enjoys hanging out with his friends. however he doesn't care much for granbulls. He has brown eyes and a picture of him can be found on the link in my sig.

I'd like to see several different styles. but i would like to have the right sde of his face and scar visable. If i like yours enough I'd like to use it on my adoptees page and you will be given credit.

Thanks in advance

soggy_cardboard
1st April 2003, 11:30 PM
SPINDA requests
i am making a SPINDA shrine, and due to the total of 4 pics of spinda on the web, so this thread is here.

So i am requesting fanart pictures of spinda.

http://www.geocities.com/soggy_cardboard2003/_evil_spinda_banner.jpg
heres one i prepared earlier...

just write your name on your pic, so people know who did it
and i want a pic from EVERYONE that does pkmn art/requests in here...

pls, pls, o pretty please?

any pose, make him evil, happy, woteva, it doesnt matter, even if its done on paint

---(this is an ongoing request and expect all the peeps to do one:D)

Latios & Latias
2nd April 2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by soggy_cardboard
SPINDA requests
i am making a SPINDA shrine, and due to the total of 4 pics of spinda on the web, so this thread is here.

So i am requesting fanart pictures of spinda.
just write your name on your pic, so people know who did it
and i want a pic from EVERYONE that does pkmn art/requests in here...

pls, pls, o pretty please?

any pose, make him evil, happy, woteva, it doesnt matter, even if its done on paint

---(this is an ongoing request and expect all the peeps to do one:D)

here u go http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=179978

soggy_cardboard
3rd April 2003, 12:19 AM
yay, keep em coming :D

Aegiso´Fer
3rd April 2003, 02:43 PM
K, it´s not wonderful at all, but here (http://ar.photos.yahoo.com/bc/aegisofer/vwp?.dir=/&.src=ph&.dnm=weee.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//ar.photos.yahoo.com/bc/aegisofer/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=ph%26.view=t) is the Spinda i made (ho...the 1st file uploaded in the briefcase :P)

Pichu Luver
3rd April 2003, 04:29 PM
I have a request, it's for a friend of mine, who really likes this song and these pokes so plz someone do this.

I wish to have a Mewtwo holdin a microphone up to it's mouth, and a pichu plays a alto or tenor saxaphone(with a little hat backwards on it's head saying Game)
A Pikachu playing drums.
And a mew playin a electric guitar.

A would perfer it in color, but at this point it doesn't matter, plz someone do this, It would mean alot to him if I could give him something...

~TL~

Aegiso´Fer
3rd April 2003, 06:30 PM
Ugh, sory Soggy (it rhymes :P), the link was inactive (kicks...er...something),
here (http://ar.photos.yahoo.com/bc/aegisofer/vwp?.dir=/Pokes&.src=ph&.dnm=@@.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//ar.photos.yahoo.com/bc/aegisofer/lst%3f%26.dir=/Pokes%26.src=ph%26.view=t)´s the correct link

Punkachu42
3rd April 2003, 06:49 PM
Hopefully someone here can help me out a little, since I am the worst artist in the world, especially when it comes to drawing anime, so I was hoping someone could help me.
I want a I geuss you could say Mascot for my company, a robot, kinda gundam wing style, as my so called mascot.
but the colors gotta match my site layout, which is Fusion Inc. (http://www.fusion-inc.tk) and whoever makes this I may be able to help them if they have a website, I could make them a banner or something in Flash so whoever is intersted let me know.

soggy_cardboard
3rd April 2003, 11:02 PM
Aegiso´Fer: that spinda is real cool :D

and can someone make a spinda gif, doesnt matter what happens in it, any thing goes :D

i have a feeling this may clutter up the ORT (thats why i made the thread to start off, so can i make it again/unlock it?
but if ur alright with that...)

Charles Legend
4th April 2003, 02:00 PM
Could someone Please Draw me a male Trainer his Age is 20 with his Extremely Powerful Dragon Pokémons?

I want him to have Shoulder length Golden brown wearing baggy blue Jens with an Orange Shirt and black boots with his a Black Charizard that I want to look Extremely Powerful standing next to me on my Right also on the Right I want a sliver Dragonite also Extremely Powerful , on my left I want a Dark Green Tyranitar and a Dark Brown Aerodactyl both should also look Extremely Powerful, I want a Neo Green Flygon that looks like it’s been bin training hard to be next to Aero and Rex( Tyranitar) and in front of me I want to have a Dark Purple Bagon all sitting around a campfire at night, and yes the trainer is me but I am not that good at Drawing People and most Pokémon and yes I do like Extremely Powerful but Extremely Rare Shining/ Different colored then the normal color of that Pokémon, and yes I am Nuts about Dragon if you cant already tell.

Thanks in Advance to who ever tries to Draw this for me... :D

~Ryu

Meganiquil155
8th April 2003, 11:53 PM
I have a new request, could someone draw me a Bayleef running towards you?

MewTwoRulez
9th April 2003, 06:31 PM
This request, has nothing to do with pokemon, it has to do with my band, I tried makin a symbol, but i failed, i want it to look like the attachment but i would like you to draw the plane and city under it, and please draw the plane, i copyed and pasted. Ill edit it into the picture after youre done. Please do this for me, Thanks in Advance. And if this is against youre beliefs or religion I am terribly sorry.

M2R

Pokemaster Ash
10th April 2003, 08:33 PM
I have a request that I've wanted done for quite a while. It's for a pair of characters in my fic (in fact, a couple).

The guy is tall, green-eyed, has short brown hair styled kinda like Duo Maxwell's (http://www.gundamw.net/duo.jpg) from Gundam Wing except without the ponytail. He's wearing white sneakers, blue jeans, a black shirt, a blue jacket, and a silver bracelet on his right wrist. The girl (who is the Gym Leader Sabrina, just so you know) is slightly shorter than the guy, has long blue hair, is dark-eyed (any dark color will do here), and is wearing a yellow jacket, a red shirt, white pants, and a golden bracelet on her right wrist. Rings (as in wedding rings) are optional. The two have their arms around each other.

Also I want these done in sort of an anime style and done as well as possible. And will whoever draws this pic please PM me to tell me it's done? I tend to forget to check FanArt so it would be nice to know it's done.

Wild Female Machoke
11th April 2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Darien Shields

The next two things aren't fake pokemon. Can anybody draw an Asanan (Meditite) and Chaaremu (Asanan's evolution. Don't know english name) with, er... how to put it, well, with breasts (They're female ones, as I see it the pic in the game is a male one.) How anyone should do it if they answer my request is up to them as long as it doesn't constitute hentaii in their opinion and doesn't look damn stupid.

I might draw you a female Medicham/Chaaremu. I already done a few sketches of her. (And you're not alone. In my fanfic, there will be female Machops and Machokes as well.)

Pichu cannon
12th April 2003, 11:47 AM
can someone make me a pichu doing a Zap Cannon?

~Pichu

Lightning
13th April 2003, 08:42 AM
Pichu cannon, I'll do yours. :)

Bai,
Lightning

Nuriko
14th April 2003, 04:56 PM
Eep, it's been a long time since I've requested... I don't even think I've requested in this topic yet! ^^;

Well, anyway.. I have a small request. To anyone at all who can give this a try, I am forever grateful! ^_^

Um.. a small, chibi cat girl. ^^ She has strait, (but slightly fluffy) light brown hair that's about shoulder-length, and um.. bangs that stick up a bit. ^^ Oh, and large kitty ears that are the same colour as her hair... maybe a bit darker. Her skin/fur is white, or possibly a really light blue, but still almost white. ^^; Her eyes are dark yellow.
As for clothing, do whatever you like, and think fits. ^^ Same with her tail. You don't even have to put a tail, if you don't think it fits... oh, and a lil' bow on her head, slightly tucked behind one ear.. make it either white or purple or blue or.. well, whatever you think fits. ^^ I'm not really strict on anything, so you can really expiriment with this request. Just remember, make her look small, cute, and chibi. ^^

Anyway, um.. to anyone who'll do this, thank you soo much!

ZeetherKID77
20th April 2003, 03:33 PM
I need spritesheets of the following things from Yoshi's Island:

-All the Yoshis in every color and pose, with and without Baby Mario
-All the poses of all the enemies and bosses
-All the animations of the Winged Clouds (including the one that makes the bridges and stairs)
-The animations of the red bridges and stairs that appear when certain Winged Clouds are activated
-POW Blocks, Stars, and Super Stars
-All the different colored Flatbed Ferries and rotating platforms
-The tracks for the Flatbed Ferries
-Landscape items (Egg Plants, Egg Blocks, Platform Blocks, etc.)

I know that's asking a lot, but I REALLY need them! Thanks!

Gligar_Man
21st April 2003, 11:03 AM
would someone be interested in making me a gligar pic... just be totally bogus and unique for the avatar... make it weird colors, weirdly made, ;) that would be cool... id apreciate something less generic... just totally bogus... and in my signature oyull see a team, if anyone could draw all of those in a banner type thing... i would appreciate it... ty

Phoenixsong
21st April 2003, 05:12 PM
Torchic! Aaaaah! Torchic now!
Errrmm... 'scuse me, I'm high (and in trouble... *should be doing homework right now*). Anyway, I'd really be grateful if someone could draw me an extremely cute little Torchic. I would like Pan to do it, but I completely understand if he/she doesn't wan't to, and also understand there's a huge chance that he/she probably won't. Anyone can do it, though... I may be high, but I'm not picky. It can be doing anything, just make it cute.
Also, if someone could do me either a moving Blaziken avatar (doing whatever) and/or a banner for my sig that has a Blaziken, a Ho-oh and a Moltres in a sort of triangle, with Phoenixsong and the first part of my sig in white in the middle of the triangle or at the bottom, whatever fits. (the part that says "...when the song of the phoenix beckons you...
...what will you do?...") I don't care about how anything else looks other than the backgound being reddish-orangish-yellowish-swirlyish.

Yes, I'm asking for a lot. I'm greedy... meh.:D

I'd appreciate it if anyone could do these for me.

Pan
21st April 2003, 08:26 PM
Sure, I'll draw you a Torchic! ^_^ I'm glad you like my piccys! :D (I'm a girl, by the way.)

Edit: Okay, I'm done!

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.side7.com/art/chelm/torchic.jpg

There's the Torchic! I hope it looks okay..

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.side7.com/art/chelm/chibicatgirl.jpg

And there's a chibi cat girl for Nuriko.. XD It's weird looking.

Gligar_Man
25th April 2003, 01:21 AM
draw me a gligar! lol... and torchic has one leg if that thing on its other side is a leg, i am confused... :\

Jon UKX
25th April 2003, 07:49 AM
Can someone draw me a Cacnea holding a chocolate chip cookie please.

Phoenixsong
26th April 2003, 02:13 PM
Yayyyyy! Torchic! Oh, it's so cuuuutte! I luv it! I'm gonna put it on my desktop, an' I'm gonna print it, an' I'm gonna put it on my wall, an' I'm... yay! *does happy little dance called the "Psycho Blaziken Jig"* *notices Pan looking at her with an expression that reads "Um, yeah, thanks, whatever, weirdo." as some other people start to stare* *sits down and shuts up* Anyway, now that I'm sober once more, I like the way it looks like it's running... *looks at Gligar-Man's post* assuming that that is a leg... lol! Thank you! (and the one for Nuriko is cute, too!) *looks around at the mods with worried glances* er... I think you were supposed to post the request pics seperately, in another topic... I don't care, though. Thank you!
*this statement is followed by infinite glomping and hugging the computer screen* *Pan gives Phoenix another "what an idiot" look* *sits down and shuts up again* *realizes that she talks and does *...* waaaayy too much*

Pan
26th April 2003, 02:28 PM
Oopsy, you're right, I wasn't supposed to post it in here.. gah I'm sorry! >_>; I guess I skipped over that part or something.. Eepy. x.x; Sorry!! Should I delete the post? .. But anyway I'm glad you like it so much! XD Yeah, that's a foot. ^_^ Whee! :D

Naas02
28th April 2003, 05:07 PM
I didnt know if I should put this in the official thread becasue it doesnt have to do with pokemon. I have a request for a Saber tooth Tiger made out of ice, its for a new mmrpg being created and Ill post who drew it they may want to recruit you if its real good.

p.s sorry about posting that in the wrong place Lightning

Lightning
28th April 2003, 07:48 PM
^^; Don't worry about it Naaz, but now you know for next time.

Anyway... can someone draw me a picture of my Pichu character? She has light blue eyes and a tuft of fur like the Pichu brother in the 3rd mini-movie. ^^; If she could be sitting on the ground holding a Pokéball while looking at the viewer and sort of.. laughing happily or something, I'd be eternally greatful. o.O; Thank you!

Bai,
Lightning

Krystalline Kabutops
28th April 2003, 09:49 PM
I need this for an RPG, soooo....

Description: Bright blonde hair, yellow shirt, kinda thin and small, Cutoff shorts. His hair is very short, except for a rattail in the back that goes down a little past his neck. His eyes are yellow, with a jagged green pupil. Probably needs glasses, but has no money for them, and is too proud to wear them even if he had some. This is a little of a barrier for him, because he never knows who he's fighting until some punches are delivered. He's 5'3.

Mutation: Small fangs, lightning bolts on back, Raikou tail, Yellowish tint to body, purplish tint to cheeks. He says the fangs are fake, and hides his tail in his back pocket. It looks like he has a sky blue wire coming out of his shorts.

Please PM me when you're done!

Pokemaster Ash
30th April 2003, 07:40 PM
Well now I have two requests. One can be found on the previous page (please, someone do it!). The next one is new:

I need a pic of the girl in the picture in the attachment of her older. Late teens to early adulthood, pretty much. She's tall, beautiful, and wearing blue jeans, a black leather jacket, and a blue crystal bracelet in addition to the white shirt. Also she's developed rather nicely in the right places ;)

Gligar_Man
2nd May 2003, 05:54 AM
is anyone gonna make me a metal gligar avatar or something bizzare alone the lines, like space gligar, lol... plz... jus be creative

Latios & Latias
2nd May 2003, 01:40 PM
Can any1 draw me a Latias battling a Flygon, Flygon getting his @$$ kicked and Latias expression is like 'Bring It'

pwetty please?:(

Dragonfree
2nd May 2003, 09:27 PM
Calling all artists:

Can ANYONE draw a Scyther? Any pose, anything. As long as it's a Scyther. I love Scyther so much, but hardly anyone draws it! Please... anyone...

Mild_Altaria
4th May 2003, 10:45 PM
Request

Could some one please get me an Altaria flying in the Sky with clouds in the background. I would like for it to be a banner. And also, It would probably be just easier to PM me the work. Thanks

Becca of Team Rocket
8th May 2003, 12:39 PM
Ok.. what I need is for someone to draw Becca and her Charmeleon. Anyone.... I don't care.

Becca's basically a blonde-haired, blue-eyed teenager (13-15-ish) who usually goes around in a red hoodie (hooded pullover, fleece thing) with a black R on it. She could have the hood up, down, whatever. I don't care. Her hair is a bit longer than shoulder length, and you can do whatever the heck you want with it. It's closer to platinum than copper, in color, by the way.. straight, not curly. Her eyes are, like, bloo. Deep bloo. She's a bit taller than average height. Oh yeah, and for pants.. just black jeans-things. If she's wearing shoes they'd be black boots that go over her pants-type-objects.

Her Charmeleon is basically...well, a Charmeleon. He's darker than the usual (closer to bloodred-crimson), and he's got a scar under his left eye in the rough shape of an R. ...other than that, no specifics.

I'd love it if anybody drew this.. I'd even TRY to draw a picture back (no promises, but I'll try), if you wanted me to..

Please? *pitiful* :\

FerociousStrike
11th May 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Becca of Team Rocket
Ok.. what I need is for someone to draw Becca and her Charmeleon. Anyone.... I don't care.

Becca's basically a blonde-haired, blue-eyed teenager (13-15-ish) who usually goes around in a red hoodie (hooded pullover, fleece thing) with a black R on it. She could have the hood up, down, whatever. I don't care. Her hair is a bit longer than shoulder length, and you can do whatever the heck you want with it. It's closer to platinum than copper, in color, by the way.. straight, not curly. Her eyes are, like, bloo. Deep bloo. She's a bit taller than average height. Oh yeah, and for pants.. just black jeans-things. If she's wearing shoes they'd be black boots that go over her pants-type-objects.

Her Charmeleon is basically...well, a Charmeleon. He's darker than the usual (closer to bloodred-crimson), and he's got a scar under his left eye in the rough shape of an R. ...other than that, no specifics.

I'd love it if anybody drew this.. I'd even TRY to draw a picture back (no promises, but I'll try), if you wanted me to..

Please? *pitiful* :\

I'm bored and looking for something to draw, so I'll do this for you. ^_^

I'll try to finish it sometime tommorrow since it's getting kind of late and I have school in the morning.

Becca of Team Rocket
12th May 2003, 09:25 PM
Oh wow, thanks so much! =D I'm looking forward to it!

Charles Legend
12th May 2003, 09:55 PM
I have a new request, could someone draw me May riding on a flygon please?
um yeah I think she is cute. ;o and I think it would be cute to see her riding on a flygon.... ;o

~Ryu ;o

Darien Shields
14th May 2003, 05:02 PM
Yet again I find myself posting here, and the futillity already plays on my mind, but anyway...

My requests are simple, and numbered, one to whatever, one being the highest priority.

1) Fakemon #1

*Spoiler to Anyone who reads Genesis*

This first fakemon is a cross of Chaaremu (Medicham, I think) and Celebii. This mainly means colour scheme changes, everything's Celebii colours (that's greeny stuff), except maybe the wings, but I'll go over that in a minute. It's roughly a human build, perhaps a bit thinner in some place, arms more like a Chaaremu. Legs of a Chaaremu (i.e. big sphere's attached), and substantially smaller sphere's on the wrists. Remember it's a female humanoid pokemon it has breasts, which shoul be similar colouration as the spheric legs or wrist thingies. She should also have a human face, but with dark rings around the eyes (ala Cerebii.) The top of her head is a sort of Chaaremu helmet. Her ears are long and pointed, like a hylian. She has hair, the style is up to you, I've basicly thought of long cascading hair, like what comes off the back of Celebii's head, only going down, or shorter wavier hare going round in different directions, more like a Celebii's "hair." As for wings, she has some, but they're small shapeless, formless things like Celebii's, however she can make 'hollo' wings of varying type. A Popular one is like angel wings, only with rainbow colours. Any such projection wings should be transparent.

Pose is optional, and also, she's a more human pokemon, so she can be dressed up a bit. Clothes and accesories are up to the artist, if they even want them.

2) Fakemon #2

*Again, Spoiler for Genesis*

This is another fakemon. A complete scyther evolution, with colouration similar to scizor. It has no legs, for one. One arm is a normal scyther arm, except it's red, and doesn't have teh bit of flesh going up one side that a regular scyther has. The other arm is enshrouded in flames, and can be either skeletal or insectiod (the flames should really make it too hard to tell which), and it hols a long scyther, the top of which is like the other arm. The stick of the pole can either just be a black rod, or a long black bone. Your choice. The head is also enshrouded in flames. The head should be more Scizor shaped. The wings are fairly similar to a Scythers (except the afore mentionned colouration difference), but theirs a little fire, or fountain of sparks, going out between the wings horizontally. Also, the entire pokemon is on fire, but not burning to death you know, it's a ghostly fire...

This pokemon does NOT wear clothes.

3) Morrigan

Morrigan, refer to Genesis for her description. She should be wearing her leather coat and jeans, the rest of her attire is the artist's choice.

4) Damien

Damien, refer to Genesis also. He's wearing the same as usual, armour, etc., but his sword is flaming, and he should look a little crazy.

5) Female Asanana/Chaaremu

Just female versions of Asanan (Meditite) and Chaaremu (Medicham), i.e. with breasts, and possible dressed in girls clothing, or with accesories like bows. They shouldn't be completely dressed.

6) Promethius

A red scyther that's on fire, basicly. The same sparks from between the wings as the one above, both arms are like the regular one on the afore mentionned guy.

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 06:34 PM
Pweese... someone draw this...

Ok, she's about 17, Tall, 6 foot 3, with Deep blue Hair, and Some Part are Purple. A Yellow T-shirt , and White Pants with Blue Streaks.Has both Millenium Key and Eye on a Chain as a Necklace. The Millenium Items aren't nessacary, but appreciated....

Wolfsong
16th May 2003, 10:41 AM
Could someone draw me a picture of a female pink vaporeon? Thanks in advance

The Pet Keeper
16th May 2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
Could someone draw me a picture of a female pink vaporeon? Thanks in advance

Happy Birthday Amy! :)
I want to make this request and give it to you as birthday gift. I'll send it to you later today ^_^

Wolfsong
16th May 2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by The Pet Keeper
Happy Birthday Amy! :)
I want to make this request and give it to you as birthday gift. I'll send it to you later today ^_^

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

ILikePOKEMON
16th May 2003, 11:06 PM
I have a rather strange request: Will someone please color and add to this (http://www.pgamers.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=72092) picture for me? I'm not that great of an anime artist, as you can tell. This is what I would like done: First of all, I want this pic to be a full body portrait. Brunett hair, red dress(strapless), and prettier eyes that are looking straight ahead mischeviously. Same 'ol grin, and a silver necklace with a large emerald in it. Tan skin, like someone who has been at the beach for about 3 weeks. Arrange the hair any way you like, as long as it stays about mid-back length, and isn't in a bun or beehive-style 'do. (Oh, musn't forget the bad girl look). Please include her holding a Tommy Gun, ready to fire. It dosen't really have to be a Tommy Gun, it's just thats my favorite gun. It can be whatever you want it to be.

I hope someone can handle this, I know I wouldn't be able to. Whomever does this to my liking can ask me for help with a video game, if they wish. Having no money to speak of, this is all I can offer. See ya;)

Laties
17th May 2003, 08:44 AM
I want a picture of Latias and Latios.

E_Eevee
22nd May 2003, 09:40 PM
This is probably somewhat of an easy request but could someone please do an Ash-Pikachu. You know, when Ash gets turned into a pika? Thanks. If you could please PM me.

Rambunctious Jamirus
23rd May 2003, 09:54 PM
This might be strange but I have a bit of an obsession at the moment.

If anyone can draw Moro's tribe (Moro, the two pups, and San) from Princess Mononoke I would really appreciate it. Any pose is fine for the picture.

If anyone could draw the Deer God in front and the Night-walker in the background. The Deer God should be facing the front while the Night-walker is facing to the side.

And then... my last request is... a picture of Yakul! Any pose is fine and any will be accepted.

Thanks for anyone who tries to do this! If you need a picture to help, PM me.

xvkarbear
24th May 2003, 01:40 PM
Can I get a (colored/cg) picture of the eeveeons sleeping? (umbreon, espeon, vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon.. eevee is up to you) .. if it's too much work, how about just a sleeping vaporeon?

Lightning
25th May 2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by E_Eevee
This is probably somewhat of an easy request but could someone please do an Ash-Pikachu. You know, when Ash gets turned into a pika? Thanks. If you could please PM me.

I'm on it. ^_^ A friend of mine was obsessed with "Ashychu" and was drawing him non-stop. XD I want to try too.

Bai,
Lightning

Toxicity
27th May 2003, 05:53 PM
I'd like to see a girl aged 13-14 with hazel-green eyes, shoulder length dark brown(close to black...don't get confused...) hair with blue highlights wearing a black jacket, navy blue khakis, combat boots, and silver rimmed, black tipped glasses hugging a Torchic, and the Torchic sorta pecking her arm affectionally? :3

Dragon_Claw
29th May 2003, 07:34 AM
I'm making a banner for my fanfic, so can anybody please draw a Treecko standing in a fighting Pokémon, and a Cyndaquil with a blue flame, like the one in my current sig. Please draw them cute but cool.

Tai Kai Tsu
30th May 2003, 02:42 PM
Yus, lookit at who's back :D

Still sticking with the oldies, could anyone do a picture of Tai Kai Rai or Phoenix. Tai Kai is a regular Raichu with a red bandana around her neck and Phoenix is a red HootHoot.

I'd be very grateful to anyone who could and would!

The_Hunter
1st June 2003, 10:40 AM
Yo,could I have a Banner for my fanfic,"The Space Pirates"?
Have it have Space Pirates from Metriod Primeone one side,and the Omega Pirate from the same game on the other side,with me on the side.
Now that's a good one for ya.:D

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 02:48 PM
Well i have two requests, i dont care which one gets drawn.
My first request is a Machoke with a blue and red Luchidor (mexican wrestler) mask on.
My Second request is a lot more specific.
I want to have a Human male (description: age 17 6'4" tan skin, brown hear: spikey. Wearing a blue hawaiian shirt, white t-shirt, dark grey shorts, black sandles, and black sunglass) Sleeping on the back of a Lapras and a Vaporeon sleeping on him. The scene is all three of them out on the ocean on a sunny day. Tanks in advance.

RayquazaMaster
4th June 2003, 11:05 AM
Rayquaza

123LTJ
4th June 2003, 09:33 PM
Could somebody make me an avatar with the G.O.P. (Grand Ol' Party aka Republican) Elephant on fire?

It'd be really appreciated. Thank you.

RubyDragonKnight
15th June 2003, 12:28 AM
Can i have a Tag for Dragonite
Text:Kairyu
Subtext: Don't be fooled by the cuteness...
Thanks ahead

Sheik
15th June 2003, 04:05 PM
Can someone draw and color me a picture of Dragonair?

Misty
19th June 2003, 01:40 PM
I have sort of a weird request. O_o Can someone do a Steven/Misty hybrid? I just want to see what that'd look like, lol...

http://www.wraith10.megadoomer.com/pokemonrs/graphics/gymleaders/champion.jpg

^-- Steven

and I'm pretty sure most of you know what Misty looks like... I imagine it as something like Misty with Steven's neat pose and clothes... @_@ I'm being confusing, aren't I? Anyway, I'd prefer something 60x60 that I can use as an avatar, lol...

DarkPrincess
20th June 2003, 03:11 PM
Could someone make a special looking Faerie Kougra for me? I want her fur to be a shimmering gentle pale pink with pale purple stripes. Perhaps give her butterfly-like silver wings that have a pale pink heart on the top of the wing. Her eyes should be royal blue with a pale purple heart on her forehead. Try and make her look like a kitten with an innocent gleam in her eye. Here is what a Kougra looks like: Faerie Kougra (http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/kougra_faerie_baby.gif)

Also, maybe a Desert Kougra (http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/kougra_desert_baby.gif) with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

New Born Pichu
21st June 2003, 07:40 PM
Could someone make me an Eevee that's completely yellow with black thunderbolts all over him and green eyes please?

ArCaN1NeX
21st June 2003, 08:18 PM
Here's your goodies, Misty:

Misteven1 (http://www.geocities.com/millenniumphoenix/Misteven.jpg)

Misteven2 (http://www.geocities.com/millenniumphoenix/Misteven2.jpg)

I'm still going to make them 60 x 60 pixels, I just want to see if this is what you're looking for and for you to choose which one you want. ;)

EDIT - You'll have to copy and paste the website addresses because apparently they won't work if you click 'em. :/

Misty
21st June 2003, 09:39 PM
WOOT! That turned out better than expected :D First one's a little dark, but I <3 the second one.

ArCaN1NeX
21st June 2003, 10:13 PM
Alright Misty, I completed your final "Misteven" avatar. It's exactly 60 x 60 pixels and I added a turquoise background. Here it is:

Misty Avatar (http://www.geocities.com/millenniumphoenix/MistyAvatar.gif)

The only problem is that I tried uploading it as my avatar by the website address (from my site) and it didn't work. So then I uploaded it from my PC and it worked perfectly. If it doesn't work for you, just save it to your computer and upload it from your hard drive and it should work. Later. ;)

Metal Claw
22nd June 2003, 01:24 PM
If anyone wants banners.......I can try to make them as long as they arent very complicated!

Stop by my banner thread to see if you like the work....and request there as it is much smaller than this topic and easier to navigate!

Hope I can help!

Fai D. Flowright
24th June 2003, 09:13 PM
Warrior_Wargreymon, This is the pic that You needed from me. It's in the attachment below! Thanks for doin' this!

See Ya!

~~~Whiteangel

E_Eevee
26th June 2003, 11:27 PM
New Born Pichu: Your eevee is in my request topic.

Wild Eagle
27th June 2003, 04:42 PM
Can someone draw me a master sword in a pedstal (with a tri-force on the pedstal) and young link standing behind the sword getting ready to pull it out? I would really appreciate it. Thanks to the person that does this in advance.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
27th June 2003, 05:21 PM
I would like some tree who is alive, it´s not pokémon!

Pokemaster Ash
30th June 2003, 09:38 PM
Um, hi. Remember me? The guy with two completely ignored requests here? I have more stuff now, which hopefully will be drawn. I actually have some Pokémorphs in mind, though they probably won't be like anything seen before.

Let's start with something simple. This one doesn't really look like a Pokémorph at all, but she is. Tall, muscular, but not too muscular, very tan skin, more muscle in her legs than her arms (or anywhere), long black hair, dark eyes, and wearing a short skirt and a t shirt.

Alternatively, there's this one. She's a morph of a Grass Eeveelution if there was one. Fox-like features, green skin, dark green hair and eyes, wearing a Sailon Moon-esque school uniform (long blue skirt, white shirt), and if you want you can have a vine extending out from one or both of her sleeves.

I really hope I can get these done. Whoever draws these, please do your best on them and also please PM me when they're done so I know they're ready.

And if anyone wants to do my poor ignored requests, they're around this topic somewhere.

Prodigy
1st July 2003, 02:03 PM
I'm looking for a group picture of Suicune, Scyther, Flygon, and Eevee. Flygon should be floating in the middle with an Eevee sitting on his head/back/whatever, with Suicune and Scyther on either side. Scyther can either be heading towards the ground, blades out as though he intends to spear something, or standing there with blades folded across his chest. Depending on whether or not Scyther is in attack mode, Suicune can either be charging an Ice Beam or just standing there. "The Order of the Froody Furaigons" should be written underneath.

Er.. yeah.

Suicune903
2nd July 2003, 02:59 PM
Opps i made a post about seeing a Absol picture....
it was a mistake i am new to the Fan art Section of the board
i apolgize Lighting it was a mistake....

I request Absol please

-Suicune903

2nd July 2003, 03:01 PM
:confused: Alot of requests but no pictures! SOmeone should paint them, now!!!!!!!! :confused:

Xer007
3rd July 2003, 11:01 AM
Hey could I request a "tag" but with a team? I've been asking politely for them, but no one does them. So I'll post my request here.

Center Left=Gardevoir
Center Right=Blaziken
Left=Raichu
Far Left=Glalie
Right=Salamance
Far Right=Kyogre

Sub Text= The new Gen

the background could be like something that'll look good with it.

3rd July 2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
:confused: Alot of requests but no pictures! SOmeone should paint them, now!!!!!!!! :confused:

I can´t understand that! :confused:

Kohdok
4th July 2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Xer007
Hey could I request a "tag" but with a team? I've been asking politely for them, but no one does them. So I'll post my request here.

Center Left=Gardevoir
Center Right=Blaziken
Left=Raichu
Far Left=Glalie
Right=Salamance
Far Right=Kyogre

Sub Text= The new Gen

the background could be like something that'll look good with it.

ArCaN1NeX makes them. He did mine.

soggy_cardboard
5th July 2003, 04:04 AM
hello, this is a "fun" request:

i want [b]Spinda getting stoned.[b]

(and its not the thrown-rocks-at-kind)

or possibly a group of Spinda's getting high

thx:D

5th July 2003, 09:16 AM
I don´t thing Nurkio will take any requests!

http://www.n64gamer.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

homeofmew
5th July 2003, 07:42 PM
Can someone please draw me a Latias and Latios Pic, with a Themed blue back ground, which can have cool effects, ect :)

:no: someone please do this :)

Ps: please make it a decent size- (Perferrably a bigger pic on the scale of big to small pics)

Tallest_Los
8th July 2003, 06:31 PM
I have an avatar request! Can someone use the Keckleon picture that is currently my avatar, and give it a colorful background, and the text "Heeeere, lizard lizard lizard!" ? If that's too much for just an avatar, a banner would be okay too!

The Decapitated Mole
9th July 2003, 08:13 AM
This is not a pokémon request. This is not even a request of a person. I need help with the art for a game that I am making, called Jimm's Quest III. You can read more about it here (http://www.freakyface.cjb.net). I'm a horrible artist on the computer, and I'm not all that great in real life, either. I'm looking for someone [or a number of people] to draw backgrounds, or help me draw backgrounds, for my game. If you think you can do it, then if I could have a sample of your work, by re-drawing the background image that I did. Thank you.

[BTW, If you can't tell what it is, the big blue circle thing at the top is a large blue sphere, the light greenish things are plastic cover things that are over the doors[The door in the centerish is mine, notice how there is no door, someone has blown it off and stolen it, the jackasses], the darker blue things going down to the bottom are tubes, and the thing at the bottom is a large dome covered with the same clear greenish plasticish stuff that's over the dors]

o_0
jimm

Bacl
10th July 2003, 06:49 PM
I have a rather strange request. You know how Pokemon G/S/C opens with that really good image of Professor Oak? And how R/S open with that really good image of Professor Birch. Well...what about Professor Elm?

I would really, really love it if someone could make a Professor Elm sprite in the same style as that Professor Oak image that greets you in G/S/C or the Professor Birch one in R/S. Can that be done? Many, many thanks in advance (and many more to come, I hope). :)

coral
12th July 2003, 11:36 PM
Edit:my offer expired.

SWAMPERT1
13th July 2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Tallest_Los
I have an avatar request! Can someone use the Keckleon picture that is currently my avatar, and give it a colorful background, and the text "Heeeere, lizard lizard lizard!" ? If that's too much for just an avatar, a banner would be okay too! :D

Zak
20th July 2003, 11:01 AM
*First post in FanArt*

Well, alright.... some of you know of TPMBot, on AIM, yano... heh, well, I decided to have some fun with the new "!pokemon" feature, and create a challenge. Let's see if anyone can do it...

Y o Y o 2 3 8: draw a Pokemon with...
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's head
TPMBot: yoyo238: Dodrio
Sableye DG: oi~
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's tail
TPMBot: yoyo238: Igglybuff
Sableye DG: lol
Sableye DG: none there
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's right arm
TPMBot: yoyo238: Omanyte
Sableye DG: what arm?
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's left arm
TPMBot: yoyo238: Crobat
Sableye DG: again, what arm? :-P
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's torso
TPMBot: yoyo238: Snorlax
Cruption 5: =O
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's right hand
TPMBot: yoyo238: Wooper
Sableye DG: w00t! two circles
Sableye DG: heh
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's left hand
TPMBot: yoyo238: Cubone
Sableye DG: none
Sableye DG: about time something came up hard
Sableye DG: *something else
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's right leg
TPMBot: yoyo238: Shellder
Sableye DG: XD
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's right foot
TPMBot: yoyo238: Bellsprout
Sableye DG: you just aren't having luck today...
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's left leg
TPMBot: yoyo238: Latias
Sableye DG: XD!!
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's left foot
TPMBot: yoyo238: Mr. Mime
r0ckin Mudkip: I g2g
r0ckin Mudkip has left the room.
Sableye DG: right...
Sableye DG: I think I'll stick with Dragonair, tyvm
Y o Y o 2 3 8: !pokemon's (any miscellaneous feature)
TPMBot: yoyo238: Huntail

Right, but use ALL the features... heh, but use your imagination sometimes.... whether a Pokemon doesn't have it or not, try to picture a part of it that would be CONSIDERED that part... like, Shellder doesn't really have legs... but you can use that little thing in the back bottom of it. Crobat doesn't have arms... but you can use one of it's upper wings it gained when it evolved... heh, use your imagination. Btw, a "miscellaneous feature" can pretty much be anything... like, Huntail's teeth, Huntail's body pattern, etc.

Good luck!

~Zak

Dark Dragonite
23rd July 2003, 01:24 PM
Ok, I have an odd request, that may be very difficult:

I attached a pic, and I was wondering, if anyone could please complete the shadow Dragonite, and make it something I could put as an avatar please.
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=2738

Silent Dragonfly
23rd July 2003, 08:41 PM
Half question, half request.

Ok heres the deal, I want an animated banner for my sig consisting of 7 banners that switch from one to another every 5 seconds in a loop. Is this possible?

If so when I have all 7 banners would anyone be willing to make this for me?

VirtualPlay
24th July 2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by cloudizme
Half question, half request.

Ok heres the deal, I want an animated banner for my sig consisting of 7 banners that switch from one to another every 5 seconds in a loop. Is this possible?

If so when I have all 7 banners would anyone be willing to make this for me?

First of all, that is a very possible request.

Secondly, I would definitely be willing to make you that animated banner once you have all 7 parts. Just PM me, because I don't look in the request tower every day.

Silent Dragonfly
24th July 2003, 01:18 PM
Thanks, I'll PM you when I have all of the parts

Andrew
31st July 2003, 06:22 PM
I'd like to request a Picture please, of a cheeky looking person in a khaki jacket with a white shirt underneath which says - GIFTED in brown letters and is wearing navy blue jeans. And he's got brown hair, hazel eyes and its about 6 foot tall with a smirk.

At his feet is a Metapod painted the colour of a pupitar, with the spikes of Pupitar stuck onto it. Basically whatever you think to make this Faux Pupitar look funny. And around it can be stuff liek a bottle of paste, scissors, paint ect ect.

Whatever you think.

Thanks!

Kireihana52
3rd August 2003, 05:36 PM
I have some requests..

Cloud (FF7) in a dress, with the little braids like he has in the game. XD

Mario & Bowser hugging: Preferably in chibi style. :D

Bellossom: I collect bellossom pictures. Any kind will do.

Kid Goku hitting pikachu on the head with his red rod (poor pikachu ;_;..) ... What was the name of his rod again? O_o;;

Pichu, who has fallen over and passed out, with a beer bottle in his hand. :D

I wish I could do some requests, but I don't have a scanner. =( Maybe I'll get one for Christmas or something. =P *Desperately in need of money*

Thanks if anyone can do one of these. ^_^

i want Spinda getting stoned.
or possibly a group of Spinda's getting high

I get amused just imagining that. XD :wave:

~Bethany

Enile Zemula
11th August 2003, 12:14 AM
OK. I have five requests, but all of them are simple. I'd like for somebod(y/ies) to draw these pics:

1. Eevee. His front side is down, with his haunches and tail up. He is ready to pounce.
2. Pichu. Sleeping. Currled up.
3. Cyndaquil. Using Flamethrower.
4. Growlithe. Jumping up in the air. Back arched.
5. Houndour. Coming out of the shadows.

Please, no sprites or real life backgrounds. Besides that, I'm fine with what ever the artist does. Back ground of somesurt would be nice through.:yes:

Yukitsukai
13th August 2003, 12:36 PM
Help xx;;;

I need a picture of Ash standing in a meadow looking down at a baby Grunty *picture attached if needed* looking confused, please? =<

Mikey
14th August 2003, 10:48 AM
Ok, first request for me. I need a banner to go on top of my Search for Knowledge website. This is what I need.

A 750 by 166 pixel banner with
An archipelago like background with an Electrike and Manectric on one side. Would be prefered if they are the anime pics instead of the nintendo art. On the other side, a picture of a Kirlia and a Shiftry. In the middle it should say: Search for Knowledge in big bold letters and under it in smaller writing: A Champion's Story. Thanks in advance!

VirtualPlay
14th August 2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
Ok, first request for me. I need a banner to go on top of my Search for Knowledge website. This is what I need.

A 750 by 166 pixel banner with
An archipelago like background with an Electrike and Manectric on one side. Would be prefered if they are the anime pics instead of the nintendo art. On the other side, a picture of a Kirlia and a Shiftry. In the middle it should say: Search for Knowledge in big bold letters and under it in smaller writing: A Champion's Story. Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'll get to work on it right away and PM you the result.

tropius12
15th August 2003, 11:33 PM
can i get any kind of tropius picture with a pichu, and cleffa riding on its back??? plz? thanx to anyone that can make this request complete:D

Bitey
18th August 2003, 01:33 AM
Could someone draw for me a Mawile, sleeping, face up, lying on its giant mouth, with a snot bubble? Thanks in advance.

Pezz
20th August 2003, 11:41 AM
I know they're tons of requests here so if no one has time, it's okay, I'll manage.

I would just like a picture of Psyduck attempting to surf and not doing very well XD. Or just a picture of Psyduck holding his head and being all psyduck-ish. I'd prefer the first one, but it's too much, the second one would be fine. =D

Venesectrix
23rd August 2003, 07:46 PM
I probably need someone who's really good at image editing/knows how to do .png images for this, but...

Take my sig (it's .png, and shows one of a few different quotes in the last line randomly), and take out "so tell me my man, are you nervous in the service". Then add in "pwned" as one of the random things, but when it says pwned invert the colors of the entire sig, but only for that quote (if you refresh it shows a different quote and isn't inverted).

MarshmallowEgg
24th August 2003, 02:33 PM
Hi! I've only got one request for now. Could anyone draw me a picture of a Meowth, pastel pink instead of cream-colored, and with a little golden hoop earring in one ear? It doesn't have to be in any specific pose or anything, just sitting/standing around. Thankies! ^_^

Wolfsong
27th August 2003, 08:38 PM
I have a request. I would like a picture of a white male umbreon with black rings wearing a collar and a normal female ninetales with a book of matches hanging on a silver chain around her neck. The position is entirely up to the artist, but I'd like it if you could tell that they cared deeply for each other. Thanks if anyone is able to do this.