PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Pokemon Colloseum Clear up the Berry Glitch?

Crazy
9th June 2004, 02:21 PM
I just got P.C and I haven't got the glitch yet, but in order to prepare I would like to know if it clears up the glitch.

Poryhedron
9th June 2004, 02:21 PM
I assume it does. I know the preorder bonus disc does.

Don't Run With Scizors
9th June 2004, 02:49 PM
Once you beat the game (not necessarily catch and purify all 48 Shadow Pokemon), you can trade with Ruby\Sapphire. That's when the glitch will be fixed.

andyizcool
9th June 2004, 02:58 PM
I have both Pokemon Channel and Pokemon Colosseum to fix the Berry Glitch. But in my opinion the quickest way of fixing the Berry Glitch is Pokemon Box as you just link your Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire to it and it fixes it straight away. The next fastest way is Pokemon Channel as you just mess with the GC Clock to complete it in about 2 hours to download Jirachi to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire also fixing the Berry Glitch. Pokemon Colosseum is the longest way because even if you skipped snagging all the Pokemon you still need to beat a lot of people and be strong for the Final Bosses before you can trade with Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

Razola
9th June 2004, 10:36 PM
When I first linked my Ruby title to register a team for one of tournaments, it fixed the glitch. I wasn't far in "Story Mode" and I never got the pre-order disc.

andyizcool
10th June 2004, 07:37 AM
When I first linked my Ruby title to register a team for one of tournaments, it fixed the glitch. I wasn't far in "Story Mode" and I never got the pre-order disc.
Never knew about doing it that way, thanks for telling me. That would make Pokemon Box and Pokemon Colosseum the fastest way of fixing the Berry Glitch. Pokemon Channel in Europe you have to wait until you complete the game to fix the Berry Glitch but you also get a nice Jirachi.

Music Dragon
10th June 2004, 07:46 AM
Jirachi is the only pokemon that learns Doom Desire, which is very strange. Jirachi doesn't really look like the kind of Pokemon that would learn something called Doom Desire...

Joshua Neal
10th June 2004, 01:27 PM
I fixed my berry glitch when I pre-ordered PoKeMoN Colosseum back in February and got the bonus disc and also bught the cable to download Jirachi to my Sapphire game.

Kari and Mewtwo
10th June 2004, 09:25 PM
Jirachi is the only pokemon that learns Doom Desire, which is very strange. Jirachi doesn't really look like the kind of Pokemon that would learn something called Doom Desire...

Jirachi is a poke that grants wishes, regardless of what the outcome may be. If you desire doom and destruction, then Jirachi grants that wish. Say I made a wish to have Osama bin Laden sudden die of a heart attack, Jirachi will make it happen.

Music Dragon
11th June 2004, 06:33 AM
Yeah, I know. It's just that it doesn't LOOK like it. But of course, that's right. I should wish for a new brain...