PDA

View Full Version : //Game\\ PokeZoo Battle Tower version 5

Pages : 1 [2]

Jay
15th November 2004, 07:21 PM
I don't want to work here again since it's overcrowded, but I'd get your rules straightened out concerning workers who want to come back. You only gave me two chances, and you've given Cheesey either three or four. I sense a bit of unfairness and favourism.

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2004, 07:25 PM
Everyone has equal chances. We've already told Cheesey this is the last chance and given the circumstances in which he resigned and that the reason for which he quit isn't in effect anymore, we consider he deserves it. Besides you don't intend to be a ref again, it's not like we've denied you any chances, so I fail to see the purpose of your recent post.

Jay
15th November 2004, 07:32 PM
My purpose was within the first sentence. I'm just saying to get your rules sorted.

Regardless you always thought I was a lousy and worthless idiot anyway, so it doesn't matter. Goodbye. Sorry for the trouble. :)

Moonlight Espeon
15th November 2004, 08:03 PM
Let's see here. I was waiting for precisely this.
I myself found that my request to try out for a ref again was also denied, and I only had one chance considering the fact that I was a ref once and you won't give me a second chance.
You say I made people "wait too long" when Cheesey disappeared for weeks, months, and he was eventually fired for inactivity.
This post serves as a second request and if it is denied again it will undoubtedly prove a few things to me.

Lady Vulpix
16th November 2004, 08:39 AM
Jay, I've never thought of you that way and you know it. You're the only one who seems to keep trying to get people to dislike you.

Kelly, Cheesey wasn't fired for doing a bad job. He never started reffing a battle and made the trainers wait for ages. There's a difference between doing that and just not reffing. The latter (what he did) is just inactivity, while the former (what you did) is irresponsibility. If you can't finish something, then don't start it.

And the second time he resigned, so it was his decision. He thought he wouldn't be able to be active; then he found out he had enough time to ref and thus he asked to be a ref again.

Moonlight Espeon
16th November 2004, 02:43 PM
Jay, I've never thought of you that way and you know it. You're the only one who seems to keep trying to get people to dislike you.

Kelly, Cheesey wasn't fired for doing a bad job. He never started reffing a battle and made the trainers wait for ages. There's a difference between doing that and just not reffing. The latter (what he did) is just inactivity, while the former (what you did) is irresponsibility. If you can't finish something, then don't start it.

And the second time he resigned, so it was his decision. He thought he wouldn't be able to be active; then he found out he had enough time to ref and thus he asked to be a ref again.
Irresponsibility? Excuse me?
Inform me of my "irresponsibility".
I was not fired before I disappeared and that is classified as inactivity and not irresponsibility. I did not start any battle ever that I did not finish. Sure, I took a few days to update sometimes if I was feeling swamped or if I had forgot to check back a few pages but none of my battles have ever had to been taken over by a second ref due to inactivity so I have NO idea what you're talking about when you say I was irresponsible.
I'll take that post as a declining statement, but I would really like to know how I was "irresponsible". I would like to know what I did to become so unacceptable. .-.;
And I'll take that first statement as you saying that I did a bad job. Well, I have no idea where you're coming from because nobody ever informed me that I was doing a bad job. And saying that I was "just not reffing"? WHAT? You MUST have the wrong person or else I smell a little bit of playing favorites.
I reffed, the longest I made trainers wait was 3 days, maybe 4 at a time if it had fallen to a former page when a lot of people had asked for battles and I didn't check back until I thought of it.
I would really like to know why you're saying any of this, maybe I'm just stupid, but right now I have not a clue in the world what you are referring to when you imply that I was such a horrible ref.

Cheesey
16th November 2004, 05:07 PM
Amy and I have decided to have an adoptees battle. I'll be using my Wailmer and she'll be using her Eevee.

Proteus the male Wailmer
Level: 7
Item: None
Trait: Oblivious

Moves: Splash, Growl, Surf, Ice Beam.

~*~

T.T. a.k.a Tough and Tiny the male Eevee
Item: Status Modification Die
Trait: Run Away

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Double Team, Hidden Power Ground

A ref is needed and of course, appreciated.

andyizcool
16th November 2004, 05:21 PM
Proteus (Level 7 Wailmer) Vs. Tiny (Level 7 Eevee)

Proteus
HP: 39
Attack: 19
Defense: 14
Special Attack: 19
Special Defense: 14
Speed: 17

Tiny
HP: 29
Attack: 17
Defense: 16
Special Attack: 15
Special Defense: 18

Tiny used Stat Modification Die, Proteus' Speed fell.
Tiny used Tail Whip, Proteus' Defence fell.
Proteus used Surf, dealing 13 damage.

Proteus: 39 HP (-1 Speed, -1 Defence)
Tiny: 16 HP

Tiny used Hidden Power Ground, critical hit, dealing 11 damage.
Proteus used Surf, dealing 13 damage.

Proteus: 28 HP (-1 Speed, -1 Defence)
Tiny: 3 HP

Tiny used Hidden Power Ground, dealing 11 damage.
Proteus used Ice Beam, dealing 8 damage.

Proteus: 17 HP (-1 Speed, -1 Defence)
Tiny: 0 HP

Proteus has grown to Level 8.
Congrats, you both battled well.

Jay
16th November 2004, 08:58 PM
Thanks Kelly for proving my point on Cheesey. I think we win this time. 8)

Besides, the only reason I don't want to be a worker here again is because of this very reason. I'm sick of the favourism that goes on, not just here, but other businesses too. Some people (like myself) do come out as harsh, but do you want your workers to be too lenient on everything? I'd hope not.

I made a point a long time ago in the Goldenrod Tower saying that if they ever needed workers again, then they should say so rather than just hiring people out of the blue. Particularly when you say you're no longer looking for workers since you have too many already. Has this place even done this? It just proves my point moreso.

So don't give me that garbage on saying how irrelevant my point is because I don't want to work here again, because someone else may be in the same boat. In this case, it's Kelly.

I remind you that Cheesey neglected the whole place for a few months because he didn't feel like coming online. Sure, he had his reasons, and it would have been better if he said he was going to be absent for a while. I find that to be an even bigger problem that what Kelly had supposedly done. He did make a thread saying that he was going to be absent at least.

Maybe you need a worker limit. When you have too many, how can you expect people to be active in reffing? You can't. Or at least it's hard to be. I found this to be a problem when I got hired the second time. There were too many refs that I had problems finding matches to ref. This, in result, forced me to leave since I found that my presence here was irrelevant.

Also, love the way you totally skimmed our argument Cheesey. I find it to be quite selfish to not speak up as a person in the hot seat, especially to someone who I (and you, I suppose) consider(ed) a friend. Nice job.

Cheesey
17th November 2004, 10:17 AM
Jay I'm sure everybody already knows that I left and that I didn't say anything. I've already told you why I didn't warn anyone, so don't use that aginst me (unless you've already forgotten which I damn well hope you haven't). Besides, I hadn't seen this whole conversation until I actually posted my battle yesterday, and by that time I was too tired to think properly and I don't think there'd be any point in speaking up then because I wouldn't make much sense.

Even if this was favouritism, what am I supposed to do about it? I already said to Gabi that maybe she should ask all the refs (and not just her and Amy) if they minded me becoming a ref again. I had been seeing it the same way as Gabi and Amy, but again, how did you expect me to think? I would have been fine if they had rejected me - I thought they were going to - but they didn't and I understood why when they explained it to me.

Plus, is faouvritism the only reason you don't want to be a ref here again? You told me that you'd been losing interest in it lately.

I have absolutely no idea what happened with Kelly so I'm not getting in to that (I would if I had any idea what had happened, but since I don't know a thing, there's obviously no point).

Lady Vulpix
17th November 2004, 01:27 PM
Can you guys keep the argument out of this topic, please?

Let's make some things clear. Amy and I have talked and come to an agreement. The following will apply to all refs, present and future:

1. If someone is reffing a battle and leaves it unreffed for 3 days after receiving both players' moves (and hasn't requested for a subref) they'll be fired. If someone applies again after doing this, and does it again, they won't be accepted as refs anymore.

2. People who have left for other reasons will be handled on a case by case basis depending on the reasons and on why they're trying to be refs again.

3. All new applicants (people who haven't been refs before) can be put under trial as usual, unless there are no battles waiting for refs (in which case no new refs would be needed).

So, if any of you (Jay or Kelly, or anyone else for that matter) wants to be a ref again, contact me or Amy with your reasons. Otherwise, just leave it as it is. That argument isn't helping anyone.

Wolfsong
17th November 2004, 03:42 PM
Cheesey and I have agreed to another adoptee battle. I will be using Tiny once more while he will be using Mars.

His:

Mars the male blue Ralts
Level: 8
Trait: Synchronize
Moves: Growl, Confusion, Will-O-Wisp.

Mine:

Tiny
Level 7 Male Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Double Team, Hidden Power Ground
Holding: Stat Modification Die

An active ref is both needed and appreciated please

andyizcool
17th November 2004, 04:02 PM
Mars (Level 8 Ralts) Vs. Tiny (Level 7 Eevee)

Mars
HP: 27
Attack: 14
Special Attack: 17
Special Defense: 15
Speed: 16

Tiny

Tiny used Stat Modification Die, Tiny's Defence rose.
Tiny used Hidden Power Ground, dealing 7 damage.
Mars used Will-O-Wisp, Tiny was burnt.
Tiny is hurt by the burn, dealing 3 damage.

Mars: 20 HP
Tiny: 26 HP (+1 Defence, BRN)

Tiny used Hidden Power Ground, dealing 3 damage.
Mars used Confusion, dealing 7 damage.

Mars: 17 HP
Tiny: 16 HP (+1 Defence, BRN)

Tiny used Tail Whip, Mars' Defence fell.

Mars: 17 HP (-1 Defence)
Tiny: 6 HP (+1 Defence, BRN)

Tiny used Hidden Power Ground, dealing 5 damage.

Mars: 12 HP (-1 Defence)
Tiny: 0 HP (+1 Defence, BRN)

Mars has grown to Level 9.

Cheesey
18th November 2004, 07:34 AM
Amy and I are having another battle today. She's going to be using Tiny again and this time I'm using my Mr. Mime, Amethyst.

Tiny
Level 7 Male Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Double Team, Hidden Power Ground

~*~

Amethyst the female Mr. Mime
Level: 5
Trait: Soundproof

Moves: Confusion, Barrier, Psychic, Thunderbolt.

I agreed not to use Barrier or Psychic. A ref is needed and appreciated.

The_Missing_Link
18th November 2004, 03:24 PM
Tiny (Lv. 7 Male Eevee) vs Amethyst (Lv. 5 Female Mr. Mime)

Tiny's Stats:

Amethyst's Stats:
HP: 22
Attack: 12
Special Attack: 18
Special Defense: 20

With the use of the Status Modification Die, Tiny's attack rises
Tiny uses HP Ground, dealing 11 damage for a critical hit
Amethyst uses Thunderbolt, dealing 7 damage

Tiny: 22 HP, attack +1
Amethyst: 11 HP

Amethyst uses Thunderbolt, dealing 7 damage
Tiny uses HP Ground and deals 11 damage, which is enough to knock Amethyst out

Tiny: 22 HP
Amethyst: 0 HP

Tiny wins and grows to Level 8!

Moonlight Espeon
18th November 2004, 03:25 PM
Gabi approved me to do this.

Tiny the Level 7 Male Eevee vs. Amethyst the Level 5 Female Mr. Mime

Tiny the Level 7 Male Eevee
Attack: 18 (Stat Modification Die)

VS.

Amethyst the Level 5 Female Mr. Mime
Attack: 12

First attacks please.

Charizard04621
21st November 2004, 01:43 PM
Amy and I are battling Captees. :)

Amy's pokémon:

Haruki
Level 8 Shiny* Male Umbreon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish, Hidden Power Ghost, Mud Slap, Body Slam, Sand Attack, Torment

Willow
Level 12 Male Chikorita
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Hidden Power Fire, Sword's Dance, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Counter, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Reflect
Holding: 4 LeafClover
Trait: Overgrow

My pokémon:

Ancalagon the Black (Bagon M)
Level: 10
Moves: Dragon Dance, Rage, Bite, Rock Tomb, Facade, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Fire Blast
Ability: Rock Head
Item: Pokémon Collar

Ai (Skitty F)
Level:10
Moves: Wish, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Attract, Shadow Ball
Ability: Cute Charm

Amy's agreed not to use Grasswhistle, and I agreed not to use Fire Blast.

We need an active ref, please. ^^

Moonlight Espeon
21st November 2004, 03:13 PM
Gabi approved me to do this.

Haruki the Level 8 Male Shiny Umbreon

HP: 38
Attack: 20
Defense: 27 -> 20
Speed: 20
Special Defense: 30

Willow the Level 12 Male Chikorita

HP: 40
Attack: 24
Defense: 56 -> 42
Speed: 23
Special Attack: 24
Special Defense: 28

VS.

Ancalagon the Black the Level 10 Male Bagon

HP: 35
Attack: 39 -> 52
Defense: 23
Speed: 21 -> 28
Special Defense: 17

Ai the Level 10 Female Skitty

HP: 36
Defense: 20
Speed: 21

Willow used Leech Seed on Ancalagon!
Ancalagon was seeded!
Ai used Tail Whip!
Haruki and Willow's defense each lowered 1 grade!
Ancalagon used Dragon Dance!
Ancalagon's Attack and Speed rose by 1 grade!
Haruki used Torment on Ai!
Ai can't use the same move twice in a row!

Haruki: 38 HP, defense -1
Willow: 40, defense -1

Ancalagon: 33 HP, seeded, attack +1, speed +1
Ai: 36 HP, can't use same move twice in a row

Ancalagon used Aerial Ace on Willow!
It did 18 damage! It was super effective!
Willow used Leech Seed on Ai!
Ai was seeded!
Ai used Attract!
Haruki fell in love!
Haruki used Torment on Ancalagon!
Ancalagon can't use the same move twice in a row!

Haruki: 38 HP, in love with Ai, defense-1
Willow: 26 HP, defense -1

Ancalagon: 31 HP, seeded, attack +1, speed +1, can't use the same move twice in a row
Ai: 34 HP, seeded, can't use the same move twice in a row

Ancalagon used Brick Break on Haruki!
It does 45 damage to Haruki which is more than enough to knock the poor Umbreon out!
Willow used Reflect!
Willow gained protection against physical attacks!
Ai used Shadow Ball on Willow!
It did 4 damage!

Haruki: FNT
Willow: 26 HP, defense -1, Reflect up for 2 more turns

Ancalagon: 29 HP, seeded, attack +1, speed +1, cannot use the same move twice in a row
Ai: 32 HP, seeded, cannot use the same move twice in a row

Ancalagon used Aerial Ace!
It did 11 damage! It was super effective!
Willow used Leaf Blade!
It did 17 damage to Ai!
Ai used Attract!
Willow fell in love with Ai!

Willow: 19 HP, defense -1, Reflect up for 1 more turn, in love with Ai

Ancalagon: 27 HP, seeded, attack +1, speed +1, cannot use the same move twice in a row
Ai: 13 HP, seeded, cannot use the same move twice in a row

Ancalagon used Rock Tomb!
But it missed!
Willow used Leaf Blade on Ai!
It did 16 damage to Ai, knocking it out!

Willow: 21 HP, defense -1

Ancalagon: 25 HP, seeded, attack +1, speed +1, cannot use the same move twice in a row
Ai: FNT

Ancalagon used Aerial Ace!
It did 19 damage! It was super effective!
Willow used Counter!
It did 38 damage, doubling Aerial Ace's damage! Ancalagon is knocked out!

Willow: 2 HP, defense -1

Ancalagon: FNT
Ai: FNT

Congratulations Willow and Amy. Willow grows to level 14.
All 6 of you (including the Pokemon) did well.
Karin, on your Rock Tomb, I rolled an 81 x_x 1-80 would have been hitting. That's bad luck x_X

Wolfsong
22nd November 2004, 06:04 PM
Karin and I have agreed to a captee battle. i will be using Nuria and she will be using Huan.

Mine:

Nuria
Level 10 Female Charmander
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Dragon Dance, Ember, Swift, Dragon Claw, Hidden Power Grass
Holding: Nothing
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire's power increases to 1.5 times.)

Hers:

Huan
Level: 13 M Houndour
Moves: Reversal, Leer, Ember, Howl, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Smog
Ability: Early Bird
Item: Water Shield (A gift from Lani, his girlfriend)

Cheesey
23rd November 2004, 10:35 AM
Wolfsong vs. Charizard04621
Nuria the female Charmander vs. Huan the male Houndour

« Nuria's Stats »
Level 10

HP ~ 34
Attack ~ 21
Defense ~ 19
Speed ~ 24
Special Attack ~ 23
Special Defense ~ 21

« Huan's Stats »
Level 13

HP ~ 42
Attack ~ 28
Defense ~ 20
Speed ~ 30
Special Attack ~ 33
Special Defense ~ 26

Huan makes the first move with a Smog. It only deals 5 damage, but it poisons Nuria.
Nuria ups her Speed and Attack with Dragon Dance.

Nuria: 29 HP Poisoned Attack +1, Speed +1
Huan: 42 HP

Nuria, who is now faster than Huan, uses Swift on the Houndour, dealing 13 damage.
Huan lets out a Howl, raising his Attack by one.
Nuria loses 4 HP because of the poison.

Nuria: 25 HP Poisoned Attack +1, Speed +1
Huan: 29 HP Attack +1

Nuria uses Dragon Claw, which deals 8 damage.
Huan uses Reversal which only deals 6 damage.
Nuria's HP is deducted by 4 because of poison.

Nuria: 15 HP Poisoned Attack +1, Speed +1
Huan: 21 HP Attack +1

Nuria fires a Swift attack, which deals 13 damage again.
Huan retaliates with Reversal, and it deals 11 damage.
Nuria loses 4 HP because of the poison, and unfortunately, this makes her faint.

Nuria: Fainted
Huan: 8 HP Attack +1

Congratulations go to Huan and Karin! Huan grows to level 14.
Unlucky, Amy... I guess it was unfortunate that the dice decided Smog would poison Nuria x_x.

Cheesey
23rd November 2004, 11:22 AM
Amy and I have agreed on a battle for today between our captees. It'll be a 2 vs. 2 - I'm using my Vaporeon and my Flareon and she'll be using her Absol and Umbreon.

Her pokémon:

Angel
Female Absol
Dark
Level 6
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash
Holding: Status Die (causes a random status change to your opponent: Burn, Poison, Paralysis, Freezing, Sleep or Confusion. Can be used once a day - or once per battle at the Battle Tower.)

Trait: Pressure (reduces the opponent pokemon's PP by 2 every time it damages the pokemon with pressure.)

Haruki
Dark
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish, Hidden Power Ghost, Mud Slap, Body Slam, Sand Attack, Torment
Holding: Pokemon Collar

Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)

~*~

My pokémon:

Azure the female Vaporeon
Item: Mermaid Curse
Trait: Water Absorb

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power: Psychic, Rain Dance, Muddy Water, Sand Attack.

Tequila the male Flareon
Item: Matches
Trait: Flash Fire

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power: Fighting, Flamethrower.

We agreed that Haruki wouldn't use Mud Slap and Tequila wouldn't use HP: Fighting. Ref, please!

Moonlight Espeon
23rd November 2004, 03:30 PM
I'll ref your battle once I figure this out, but I have a question..
Am I still on trial? I finished my reffing last night and I was just wondering if I could get approved or if I had to do something else.
Because if I'm like, not approved, I don't want to ref your battle and then have to delete my post.

Wolfsong
23rd November 2004, 03:56 PM
I'll ref your battle once I figure this out, but I have a question..
Am I still on trial? I finished my reffing last night and I was just wondering if I could get approved or if I had to do something else.
Because if I'm like, not approved, I don't want to ref your battle and then have to delete my post.

Gabi and I havn't had a chance to talk. We seemed to have missed each other today and all. As soon as we get a chance to talk we'll let you know. ^^ Its just that this last little bit, Gabi and I seem to miss each other

Moonlight Espeon
23rd November 2004, 04:53 PM
Gabi and I havn't had a chance to talk. We seemed to have missed each other today and all. As soon as we get a chance to talk we'll let you know. ^^ Its just that this last little bit, Gabi and I seem to miss each other
Okay. Thanks, lol.

*Murkrow
24th November 2004, 02:22 PM
Me and Amy have agreed to an adoptee battle, my Fizz against Sinopa.

Me;
Fizz
Taillow
L13 F
Trait: Guts-when inflicted with a status condition, attack rises 1.5x
Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hidden Power:
Ground, Quick Attack, Air Cutter, Faint Attack, Steel Wing, Wing Attack
She is holding a Gold Berry that will restore 30HP during a battle

Amy;
Sinopa
Level 14 Female Vulpix with Rainbow Topknot and crystal blue eyes.
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm
Holding: Pokemon Collar (50% Physical attack boost)
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire type move. Once activated, user's fire type moves deal 1.5x damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks.)

I won't use Hidden Power.

We'd like a ref please :)

aragornbird
24th November 2004, 05:59 PM
Hannah and I agreed to a double captee battle.

Her Pokes:

Sianna
Bayleef [Pink Eyes: Juice] L16 F
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Nature Power, Return, Bullet Seed, Mega Drain, Reflect, Leaf Blade, Poisonpowder

Flash
Quilava L17 M
Trait: Blaze
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Grass, Howl, Headbutt, Overheat, Ember
Item: Matches

My Pokes:

Orsinal (Lv. 14 Male Hoothoot)
Trait: Insomnia
Item: Gold Berry
Tackle, Growl, Foresight, Wing Attack, Peck, Psychic, Mist Ball, Reflect, Hidden Power Ice, Toxic, Facade, Secret Power, Protect

Gulliver (Lv. 15 Male Wingull)
Trait: Keen Eyes
Item: Beach Ball
Water Gun, Growl, Twister, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Dark, Wing Attack

Ref please!

Cheesey
25th November 2004, 10:38 AM
*Murkrow vs. Wolfsong
Fizz the female Taillow vs. Sinopa the female Vulpix

« Fizz's Stats »
Level 13

HP ~ 41
Attack ~ 27
Defense ~ 20
Speed ~ 35
Special Attack ~ 20
Special Defense ~ 20

« Sinopa's Stats »
Level 14

HP ~ 43
Attack ~ 38 (Pokémon Collar)
Defense ~ 25
Speed ~ 32
Special Attack ~ 27
Special Defense ~ 32

Fizz attacks first, and her move is Wing Attack. It deals 14 damage.
Sinopa uses Charm, and it drops Fizz's attack down by 2.

Fizz: 41 HP Attack -2
Sinopa: 29 HP

Fizz uses Wing Attack again, and it deals 9 damage.
Sinopa uses Hidden Power: Fire, and it deals 18 damage!

Fizz: 23 HP Attack -2
Sinopa: 20 HP

Fizz uses yet another Wing Attack, and this time it deals 8 damage.
Sinopa uses another Hidden Power: Fire, and it deals 19 damage.

Fizz: 4 HP Attack -2
Sinopa: 12 HP

Fizz's Gold Berry activates, restoring 30 HP.
Sinopa uses Quick Attack, and it deals 10 damage.
Fizz uses Wing Attack, and it deals 9 damage again.

Fizz: 24 HP Attack -2
Sinopa: 3 HP

Sinopa uses Quick Attack again, dealing 12 damage.
Fizz uses Wing Attack once more, and it deals 8 damage... That's enough to knock Sinopa out.

Fizz: 12 HP Attack -2
Sinopa: Fainted

Hannah and Fizz win the battle! Fizz grows to level 14.
Unlucky, Amy. If Fizz hadn't been holding the Berry then you might have won x_x.

The_Missing_Link
25th November 2004, 05:21 PM
Angel (Lv. 6 Female Absol) and Haruki (Lv. 8 Male Umbreon) vs. Azure (Lv. 8 Female Vaporeon) and Tequila (Lv. 7 Male Flareon)

Angel's Stats:
Defense: 15

Haruki's Stats:
Attack: 30
Defense: 27

Azure's Stats:
HP: 43
Defense: 38
Special Attack: 27
Special Defense: 25

Tequila's Stats:
HP: 30
Attack: 27
Defense: 17
Speed: 36
Special Attack: 22
Special Defense: 24

Tequila uses Flamethrower on Angel, dealing 18 damage
Azure uses Muddy Water, dealing 27 damage to Angel and knocking her out and 14 damage to Haruki
Haruki uses Torment on Azure, preventing her from using Muddy Water again

Tequila: 30 HP
Azure: 43 HP
Haruki: 24 HP
Angel: 0 HP

Tequila uses Flamethrower, dealing 8 damage
Azure uses Sand Attack, lowering Haruki's accuracy by 1
Haruki uses Body Slam on Tequila, dealing 14 damage

Tequila: 16 HP
Haruki: 16 HP, accuracy -1

Tequila uses Flamethrower, dealing 10 damage
Azure uses Muddy Water and deals 14 damage, which is enough to knock Haruki out

Tequila: 16 HP
Haruki: 0 HP

Tequila and Azure win and each grows to Level 8 and 9, respectively

Moonlight Espeon
25th November 2004, 05:45 PM
*Murkrow vs. aragornbird

Sianna the Level 16 Female Bayleef and Flash the Level 17 Male Quilava vs. Orsinal the Level 14 Male Hoothoot and Gulliver the Male Level 15 Wingull

Sianna's Stats:
HP: 52
Attack: 33
Defense: 38
Speed: 32
Special Attack: 33
Special Defense: 38

Flash's Stats:
HP: 57
Attack: 37
Defense: 35
Speed: 84 (Matches)
Special Attack: 42
Special Defense: 37

VS.

Orsinal's Stats:
HP: 49
Attack: 22
Defense: 22
Speed: 27
Special Attack: 23
Special Defense: 29

Gulliver's Stats:
HP: 46
Attack: 23
Speed: 39
Special Attack: 60 (Beach Ball)
Special Defense: 23

Orsinal used Protect!
Orsinal is protected from all attacks!
Flash used Headbutt!
It did 18 damage to Gulliver!
Gulliver flinched!
Sianna used Return!
It did 23 damage to Gulliver!

Sianna: 52 HP
Flash: 57 HP

Gulliver: 5 HP
Orsinal: 49 HP

Flash used Headbutt!
It did 19 damage to Gulliver! Gulliver fainted!
Sianna used Return!
It did 22 damage to Orsinal!
Orsinal used Wing Attack!
It did 17 damage to Sianna! It's super effective!

Sianna: 39 HP
Flash: 57 HP

Gulliver: FNT
Orsinal: 27 HP

Flash used Flamethrower!
It did 35 damage which is enough to knock Orsinal out!

Congratulations Hannah, Sianna and Flash. Sianna grows to level 17 and Flash grows to level 18.

Lady Vulpix
25th November 2004, 08:28 PM
Guess who's just got me to accept a challenge again.

Blaze (male Rapidash, level 19): knows Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - Flamethrower - Ember - Hidden Power: Ice - Stomp - Headbutt.
Trait: Flash Fire (Activated by receiving a Fire type attack. Once activated, Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks).
Attached Item: Stat Modification Die.

vs.

Lani
Level 19 Female Arcanine
Knows: Bite, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Fire, Endure, Body Slam, Ember, Protect, Return, Safeguard, Aerial Ace, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Overheat, Dragonbreath, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Rock Smash (SM)
Holding: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Lani has a High Speed Stat

We need a ref, please. And I need some extra time too. x_x

Moonlight Espeon
26th November 2004, 06:30 AM
Lady Vulpix vs. Wolfsong

Blaze the Level 19 Male Rapidash vs. Lani the Level 19 Female Arcanine

Blaze's Stats:
HP: 65
Attack: 54
Defense: 43
Speed: 56
Special Attack: 47
Special Defense: 47

VS.

Lani's Stats
HP: 75
Attack: 58
Defense: 47 -> 35
Speed: 56 (High Speed Stat)
Special Attack: 81 (Pokemon Earring)

Lani's Intimidate lowered Blaze's attack power 1 grade!

Lani used Dragonbreath!
It did 18 damage to Blaze!
Blaze used the Stat Modification Die!
Its attack was raised 1 grade, making Intimidate useless!
Blaze used Headbutt!
CRITICAL HIT! It did 25 damage!

Blaze: 47 HP
Lani: 50 HP

Blaze used Tail Whip!
Lani's Defense went down 1 grade!
Lani used Dragonbreath!
It did 18 damage to Blaze!

Blaze: 29 HP
Lani: 50 HP

Lani used Dragonbreath!
It did 17 damage to Blaze!
Blaze used Headbutt!
CRITICAL HIT! It did 32 damage!

Blaze: 12 HP
Lani: 18 HP

Blaze used Headbutt!
It did 20 damage which is just enough to knock Lani out!

Congratulations Gabi and Blaze! Blaze grows to level 20 and earns a free TM.
Sorry Amy, the dice really hated you this time around. x_X;

Charizard04621
28th November 2004, 10:00 AM
Amy and I are battling Captees.

Her pokémon:

Willow
Level 14 Male Chikorita
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Hidden Power Fire, Sword's Dance, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Counter, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Reflect
Holding: 4 Leaf Clover

Mine:

Shockwave (Pikachu M)
Level: 14
Moves: Headbutt, Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power Ice, Sweet Kiss, Quick Attack, Brick Break
Ability: Static
Item: On-Off Socket

I've agreed not to use Sweet Kiss and Hidden Power Ice; she's agreed not to use Leech Seed or Grasswhistle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca and I are battling Adoptees.

Her pokémon:

Tarin (female Eevee)
Level: 11
Attacks: Synthesis, Flail, Tackle, Tail Whip, Mimic, Sand Attack, Hidden Power Grass
Ability: Run Away
***High HP stat***

Mine:

Aglárien (Charmander F)
Level: 12
Moves: Ancientpower, Scratch, Growl, Mega Kick, Submission, Ember, Hidden Power - Electric, Dragon Claw, Focus Energy, Swords Dance, Crunch, Mimic (1st birthday present from Flame)
Ability: Blaze
Held Items: Matches

The_Missing_Link
28th November 2004, 01:55 PM
Willow (Lv. 14 Male Chikorita) vs Shockwave (Lv. 14 Male Pikachu)

Willow's Stats:
HP: 45
Defense: 64
Speed: 26
Special Defense: 32

Shockwave's Stats:
HP: 42
Attack: 58

Shockwave uses Headbutt, dealing 9 damage
Willow uses Reflect, putting up a physical barrier

Shockwave: 42 HP
Willow: 36 HP

Shockwave uses Thunderwave, paralyzing Willow
Willow is fully paralyzed

Shockwave: 42 HP
Willow: 36 HP, paralyzed

Shockwave uses Brick Break, dealing 10 damage and breaking the barrier
Willow uses Counter, dealing 20 damage

Shockwave: 22 HP
Willow: 26 HP, paralyzed

Willow uses Headbutt, dealing 13 damage

Shockwave: 9 HP
Willow: 17 HP, paralyzed

Willow flinches

Willow: 8 HP, paralyzed

Shockwave uses Brick Break and deals 10 damage, which is enough to knock Willow out

Willow: 0 HP

Shockwave wins and grows to Level 15!

Moonlight Espeon
28th November 2004, 05:51 PM
The_Missing_Link vs. Charizard04621

Tarin the Level 11 Female Eevee vs. Aglárien the Level 12 Female Charmander

Tarin's Stats
HP: 40 (High HP stat)
Speed: 24
Special Attack: 21
Special Defense: 26

VS.

Aglárien's Stats
Attack: 25 -> 50
Speed: 56 (Matches)
Special Attack: 26

Aglárien used Crunch!
It did 10 damage!
Tarin used Mimic!
Tarin learned Crunch!

Tarin: 30 HP
Aglárien: 38 HP

Aglárien used Swords Dance!
Aglárien's Attack power raised by 2 grades!
Tarin used Sand-Attack!
Aglárien's accuracy fell 1 grade!

Tarin: 30 HP
Aglárien: 38 HP, attack +2, accuracy -1

Aglárien used Ancientpower!
It did 16 damage to Tarin!
Tarin used Crunch!
It did 10 damage to Aglárien!

Tarin: 14 HP
Aglárien: 28 HP, attack +2, accuracy -1

Aglárien used Ancientpower!
It did 17 damage to Tarin which was enough to knock Tarin out!

Tarin: FNT
Aglárien: 28 HP, attack +2, accuracy -1

Great battle all of you. Aglárien grows to level 13.

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2004, 08:17 AM
I got a new opponent!! http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/multi.txt
Cheesey and I have agreed on a captee battle.

Celeste (female Squirtle, level 15): knows Yawn - Tackle - Tail Whip - Refresh - Icy Wind - Bubble - Dive - Rain Dance - Withdraw - Body Slam - Ice Beam - Water Pulse - Water Gun - Mirror Coat.
Trait: Torrent (When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times).
Attached item: Beach Ball.

vs.

Tourniquet the male Absol
Level: 15
Trait: Pressure
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace.

Celeste will not use Yawn.

A ref will be appreciated. :)

[Edit: Blaze's level 20 TM will be Toxic.]

andyizcool
4th December 2004, 08:29 AM
Celeste (Level 15 Squirtle) Vs. Tourniquet (Level 15 Absol)

Celeste
HP: 47
Attack: 28
Defense: 33
Special Attack: 58 (Beach Ball)
Special Defense: 33

Tourniquet
HP: 53
Attack: 53
Defense: 32
Special Attack: 36

Tourniquet used Shadow Ball, dealing 20 damage.
Celeste used Icy Wind, dealing 14 damage.
Tourniquet's Speed fell.

Celeste: 27 HP
Tourniquet: 39 HP (-1 Speed)

Celeste used Water Pulse, dealing 25 damage.
Tourniquet used Shadow Ball, dealing 20 damage.
Celeste's Special Defence fell.

Celeste: 7 HP (-1 Special Defence)
Tourniquet: 14 HP (-1 Speed)

Celeste used Water Pulse, dealing 27 damage.

Celeste: 7 HP (-1 Special Defence)
Tourniquet: 0 HP (-1 Speed)

Celeste has grown to Level 16.
What Celeste is evolving?
Celeste evolved into Wartortle.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 09:03 AM
Hannah and I have agreed to a captee battle. She will be using Sapphire and I will be using Angel.
Hers:
Sapphire
Dratini
L6 F
Trait: Shed Skin- each turn, has a 1/3 chance of recovering from a status condition
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Extremespeed, Hidden Power: Psychic, Toxic, Iron Tail, Protect, Icy Wind, Shockwave
She is wearing a Pokémon Earring that increases her special attack by 50%
Mine:

Angel
Level 6 Female Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind
Holding: Status Die (causes a random status change to your opponent: Burn, Poison, Paralysis, Freezing, Sleep or Confusion. Can be used once a day - or once per battle at the Battle Tower.)
Trait: Pressure (reduces the opponent pokemon's PP by 2 every time it damages the pokemon with pressure.)

I agreed to not use Angel's Moonlight and Ice Beam and Hannah has agreed to not use Toxic or protect. An active ref is needed and grately appreciated.

Cheesey
4th December 2004, 04:02 PM
Wolfsong vs. *Murkrow
Angel the female Absol vs. Sapphire the female Dratini

« Angel's Stats »
Level 6

HP ~ 27
Attack ~ 24
Defense ~ 15
Speed ~ 17
Special Attack ~ 17
Special Defense ~ 15

« Sapphire's Stats »
Level 6

HP ~ 24
Attack ~ 16
Defense ~ 14
Speed ~ 14
Special Attack ~ 21
Special Defense ~ 14

Angel's Status Die is rolled, and it burns Sapphire.
Angel then continues with her first move - Razor Wind. She starts to gather energy.
Sapphire takes her move now, and it's a Shock Wave. It deals 11 damage, because it's a critical hit!
However, Sapphire does lose 3 HP because of the burn.

Angel: 16 HP
Sapphire: 21 HP Burned

Angel's Razor Wind is unleashed, and it's a critical hit! It deals 15 damage.
Sapphire uses another Shock Wave, and it deals 8 damage.
Sapphire loses 3 HP because of the burn.

Angel: 8 HP
Sapphire: 3 HP Burned

Sapphire gets the first move this time with Extremespeed. It deals 7 damage.
Angel uses Hidden Power Psychic, and it deals 7 damage, knocking Sapphire out.

Angel: 1 HP
Sapphire: Fainted

That was very close, but Amy and Angel won out. Angel grew to level 7!

aragornbird
5th December 2004, 03:50 PM
Karin and I have agreed to a captee battle.

Mine:

Orsinal (Lv. 14 Male Hoothoot)
Trait: Imsomnia (Cannot fall asleep)
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Foresight, Wing Attack, Peck, Psychic, Mist Ball, Reflect, Hidden Power Ice,Toxic, Facade, Secret Power, Protect

Hers:

Huan (Houndour M)
Level: 14
Moves: Reversal, Leer, Ember, Howl, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Smog
Ability: Early Bird
Item: Water Shield

Ref please!

*Murkrow
6th December 2004, 01:40 PM
Me and Amy have agreed to another captee battle, this time, Ry against Aiko.

Me;
Ryau
Pidgey
L15 F
Trait: Keen Eye-opponent cannot lower accuracy
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic, Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack
She is holding a Gold Berry that will restore 30HP in a battle.

Amy;
Aiko
Level 10 Female Skitty
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Protect, Hidden Power Fire, Detect, Attract, Icy Wind, Helping Hand, Toxic, Water Pulse, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt
Trait: Cute Charm (the opponent has a 30% chance of becoming attracted when using a direct attack against this pokemon.)

Neither Pokémon is going to use Toxic, and I won't use Curse or Sand Attack either, and Amy isn't going to use Icy Wind or Thunderbolt.

Edit: LightNinetales and I also agreed to an adoptee battle.

Me;
Kaiko
Mudkip
L7 M
Trait: Torrent-when HP falls below 1/3, Water type moves increase 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Mirror Coat, Hidden Power: Electric, Powder Snow, Bubblebeam
He is holding a Beach Ball that increases his Special Attack x2.

Hers;
Axolotl[female Wooper]
Level:10
Trait:Water Absorb
Attacks:Water Gun,Pound,Tail Whip,Body Slam,Ice Beam

Skye
6th December 2004, 04:09 PM
Wolfsong and I have agreed to an AC battle! It's a double battle featuring:

(My team)

Naois
Charmander, M, Lv.7
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day.
Item: Stat Modification Die

Amaris
Absol, F, Lv.7
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Magic Coat, Swift, Flamethrower.

VS.

(Wolfsong's team)

Colby
Eevee, M, Lv.8
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Slash, Hidden Power Flying, Sand Attack, Odor Sleuth.

Tiny
Eevee, M, Lv.8
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Double Team, Hidden Power Ground, Sand Attack, Odor Sleuth.

Could we please get a ref?

And, could someone please change my name on the links page? Instead on Airen, I'm now Darkfire. ^_^

Wolfsong
7th December 2004, 10:48 AM
Battle for 12 - 05 - 04
Charizard04621 VS. aragornbird
Huan VS. Orsinal

Huan - L.14 M Houndour - Early Bird
Special Defense: 27

Vs.

Orsinal - L.14 M Hoothoot - Insomnia
HP: 49

Huan quickly attacks using smog.
The attack hits dealing 4 hp damage.
Orsinal retaliates with toxic.
The attack hits and Huan is badly poisoned.
Huan is hurt by poison.

Huan - L.14 M Houndour - Early Bird - Badly poisoned
HP: 42

Vs.

Orsinal uses Protect.
Orsinal Protected himself.
Huan uses howl.
Huan's attack is raised one grade.
Huan is hurt by the posin.

Attack: 30 - Up one grade

Vs.

Huan tries another smog.
It's a critical hit!
The attack hits dealing 7 hp damage but thats about it.
Huan is hurt by the poison
Orsinal switches tactics and now uses facade.
The attack hits dealing 15 hp damage.

HP: 10

Vs.

Huan uses reversal.
The attack hits dealing 20 Hp damage.
Orsinal retaliates with yet another facade.
The attack hits dealing 14 hp damage which is more than enough to knock Huan out.

HP: 0 - KO'ed

Vs.

HP: 18

Congrats Orsinal grows one level. All four of you did great.

Gabi and I have agreed to a captee battle Mirage against Sophie.

Mine:
Mirage
Level 10 Ditto
Knows: Transform
Trait: Limber (prevents paralysis.)

Gabi's:
Sophie (Vulpix, level 8 F): knows Ember - Tail Whip - Hidden Power: Electric - Quick Attack - Headbutt - Flame Wheel - Flamethrower.
Trait: Flash Fire (Activated by receiving a Fire type attack. Once activated, Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks).
Attached item: Stat Modification Die.

active ref is both needed and appreciated.

Cheesey
7th December 2004, 10:56 AM
aragornbird vs. Charizard04621
Orsinal the male HootHoot vs. Huan the male Houndour

« Orsinal's Stats »
Level 14

HP ~ 49
Attack ~ 22
Defense ~ 22
Speed ~ 27
Special Attack ~ 23
Special Defense ~ 29

« Huan's Stats »
Level 14

HP ~ 45
Attack ~ 30
Defense ~ 22
Speed ~ 32
Special Attack ~ 36
Special Defense ~ 27

First attacks, please!

andyizcool
7th December 2004, 01:21 PM
Ryau (Level 15 Pidgey) Vs. Aiko (Level 10 Skitty)

Ryau
Defense: 26
Speed: 31

Aiko
Special Attack: 27 (Pokemon Earring)

Ryau used Extremespeed, dealing 24 damage.
Aiko used Water Pulse, dealing 9 damage.

Ryau: 37 HP
Aiko: 12 HP

Ryau used Extremespeed, dealing 28 damage.

Ryau: 37 HP
Aiko: 0 HP

Ryau has grown to Level 16.

Wolfsong
7th December 2004, 01:30 PM
Battle for 12 - 06 - 04
*Murkrow VS. LightNinetales
Kaiko VS. Axolotl

Kaiko - L.7 M Mudkip - Torrent
HP: 28
Speed: 15
Special Attack: 32 (beach ball)
Special Defense: 16

Vs.

Axolotl - L.10 F Wooper - Water Absorb
HP: 37
Speed: 14
Special Attack: 16

Kaiko begins with a flurry of powder snow.
The attack hits dealing 7 hp damage.
Axolotl retaliates with tail whip.
Kaiko's defense is lowered one grade.

Defense: 16 (down one grade)

Vs.

Kaiko uses another powder snow.
The attack hits yet again dealing 7 hp damage.
Axolotl switches tactics and uses body slam.
The attack hits dealing 18 hp damage.

Vs.

HP: 23

Kaiko uses yet another powder snow.
It's a critical hit!
The attack hits yet again dealing 11 hp damage.
Axolotl uses another body slam.
The attack hits dealing 19 hp damage which is more than enough to knock Kaiko out.

HP: 0 KO'ed

Vs.

HP: 12

Axolotl wins and grows to L.11. Congrats. All four of you did well.

andyizcool
7th December 2004, 01:38 PM
Naois (Level 7 Charmander) & Amaris (Level 7 Absol) Vs. Colby (Level 8 Eevee) & Tiny (Level 8 Eevee)

Naois
HP: 26
Attack: 16
Speed: 18

Amaris
Speed: 19

Colby
HP: 31
Attack: 18
Defense: 18

Tiny

Colby used Helping Hand on Tiny.
Amaris used Stat Modification Die, Amaris' Evasion rose.
Amaris used Flamethrower on Colby, dealing 8 damage.
Tiny used Stat Modification Die, Tiny's Speed rose.
Tiny used Hidden Power Ground on Naois, dealing 28 damage.

Naois: 0 HP
Amaris: 30 HP (+1 Evasion)
Colby: 23 HP
Tiny: 31 HP (+1 Speed)

Tiny used Double Team, Tiny's Evasion rose.
Amaris used Swift on Colby, dealing 7 damage.
Colby used Odor Sleuth on Amaris.

Amaris: 30 HP
Colby: 16 HP
Tiny: 31 HP (+1 Speed, +1 Evasion)

Tiny used Helping Hand.
Amaris used Swift on Colby, dealing 7 damage.
Colby used Slash on Amaris, critical hit, dealing 28 damage.

Amaris: 2 HP
Colby: 9 HP

Tiny used Hidden Power Ground on Amaris, critical hit, dealing 12 damage.

Amaris: 0 HP
Colby: 9 HP

Colby has grown to Level 9.
Tiny has grown to Level 9.

*Murkrow
7th December 2004, 03:20 PM
Me and Amy have agreed to an adopted battle, my Sneasel against her Vulpix.

Me;
Xolotle
Sneasel
L13 F
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Reflect, Aerial Ace, Headbutt, Powder Snow, Moonlight, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Metal Claw, Calm Mind, Blizzard, Crunch, Double-Edge, Hidden Power: Rock, Defense Curl
She is wearing a Pokémon Earring that increase her Special Attack by 50%.

Hers;
Sinopa
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm
Holding: Pokémon Collar.

Neither Pokémon will use Hidden Power and Xol won't use Moonlight.

Skye
8th December 2004, 12:35 AM
Me and Amy again.. But what's this? A captee Battle this time. ^_^U A single battle:

(My Poke)

Cassius
Ninetails, M, Lv.12
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Roar, Confuse Ray, Safeguard, Hypnosis, Teleport.

VS.

(Amy's Poke)

Willow
Chikorita, M, Lv.14
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Hidden Power Fire, Sword's Dance, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Counter, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Reflect
Item: 4 LeafClover (2X defense on grass pokemon.)

---We have agreed not to use Cass's Hypnosis and Willow's Grasswhistle.

Cheesey
8th December 2004, 10:24 AM
Wolfsong vs. Lady Vulpix
Mirage the genderless Ditto vs. Sophie the female Vulpix

« Mirage's Stats »
Level 10

HP ~ 35
Attack ~ 20
Defense ~ 20
Speed ~ 20
Special Attack ~ 20
Special Defense ~ 20

« Sophie's Stats »
Level 8

HP ~ 29
Attack ~ 16
Defense ~ 16
Speed ~ 20
Special Attack ~ 18
Special Defense ~ 20

Mirage gets the first move, and of course, that's Transform. She transforms into a Vulpix!
Sophie uses Tail Whip, which lowers Mirage's defence by 1.

Mirage: 35 HP Defence -1
Sophie: 29 HP

Sophie gets the first move this time and Headbutts Mirage, dealing 9 damage.
Mirage fights right back with a Headbutt too, dealing 10 damage.

Mirage: 26 HP Defence -1
Sophie: 19 HP

Sophie moves first again, using Headbutt once more - it deals 8 damage.
Mirage flinches!

Mirage: 18 HP Defence -1
Sophie: 19 HP

Mirage gets the first move this time, using Headbutt once more. It deals 10 damage again.
Sophie flinches!

Mirage: 18 HP Defence -1
Sophie: 9 HP

Sophie moves first with Headbutt, and it deals 10 damage.
Mirage also uses Headbutt, dealing 12 damage and knocking Sophire out.

Mirage: 8 HP Defence -1
Sophie: Fainted

Congratulations, Amy and Mirage! There was a lot of Headbutts and flinches in that battle but you two won out - Mirage grows to level 11.

Wolfsong
9th December 2004, 03:22 PM
lol, i have another captee battle. This time its between me and Hannah.

I will be using Laila and Wildfire. Hannah will be using Rage and Ryau.

Mine:

Laila
Level 16 Female Elemental Larvitar
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk
Holding: Quick Claw (increases chances of attacking first)
Trait: Guts (Attack raised to 1.5 times when induced with a status.)

Wildfire
Level 16 Female Combusken
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome
Holding: Matches (2× Speed On Fire Pokemon)

Hannah's:

Ryau
Pidgey
L16 F
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic,
Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Return
Holding: Gold Berry

Skarmory
L18 M
Moves: Leer, Peck, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Curse, Meteor Mash, Agility, Hidden Power: Dragon, Fly (SM)

We have agreed to not use super effective moves at all

an active ref would be greatly appreciated.

andyizcool
9th December 2004, 05:51 PM
Xolotle (Level 13 Sneasel) Vs. Sinopa (Level 14 Vulpix)

Xolotle
Special Attack: 33 (Pokemon Earring)
Speed: 43

Sinopa
Attack: 38 (Pokemon Collar)
Defense: 25

Xolotle used Crunch, dealing 17 damage.
Sinopa's Special Defence greatly fell.
Sinopa used Toxic, Xolotle became badly Poisoned.
Xolotle is hurt by Poison, dealing 2 damage.

Xolotle: 43 HP (Badly Poisoned)
Sinopa: 26 HP (-2 Special Defence)

Xolotle used Crunch, dealing 35 damage.

Xolotle: 43 HP (Badly Poisoned)
Sinopa: 0 HP (-2 Special Defence)

Xolotle has grown to Level 14.

andyizcool
10th December 2004, 04:15 PM
Cassius (Level 12 Ninetales) Vs. Willow (Level 14 Chikorita)

Cassius
HP: 47
Defense: 30
Special Attack: 32
Special Defense: 36

Willow
Defense: 64 (4 Leaf Clover)
Speed: 26

Cassius used Confuse Ray, Willow became Confused.
Willow used Leech Seed, Cassius was seeded.
Cassius is hurt by Leech Seed, dealing 5 damage.
Willow is healed by Leech Seed, healing 5 HP.

Cassius: 42 HP (Seeded)
Willow: 45 HP (Confused)

Cassius used Ember, dealing 16 damage.
Willow snapped out of Confusion.
Willow used Headbutt, dealing 9 damage.

Cassius: 28 HP (Seeded)
Willow: 34 HP

Cassius used Ember, dealing 17 damage.

Cassius: 14 HP (Seeded)
Willow: 22 HP

Cassius used Ember, dealing 17 damage.

Cassius: 0 HP (Seeded)
Willow: 10 HP

Willow has grown to Level 15.

Lady Vulpix
11th December 2004, 12:58 PM
Rage (Skarmory, level 18) and Ryau (Pidgey, level 16)
vs.
Wildfire (Combusken, level 16) and Laila (Larvitar, level 16)

Wildfire's stats:
HP 55
Attack 42
Defense 34
Speed 64 - with Matches
Special Attack 42
Special Defense 34
Holding: Matches

Rage's stats:
HP 62
Attack 45
Defense 66
Speed 41
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 41
Trait: Keen Eye

Ryau's stats:
HP 48
Attack 29
Defense 27
Speed 33
Special Attack 26
Special Defense 26
Trait: Keen Eye

Laila's stats:
HP 52
Attack 35
Defense 31
Speed 28
Special Attack 29
Special Defense 31
Trait: Guts
Holding: Quick Claw

Wildfire spat out some Toxic on Ryau, badly poisoning the Pidgey.
Rage used Curse, reducing his own speed to 27, an raising his attack to 68 and his defense to 99.
Ryau used Toxic too, this time on Laila. Now Laila's poisoned too, and her attack rose to 53!
Ryau lost 3 HP from the poison.
Laila used Attract on Rage. Rage became infatuated!
Laila lost 3 HP from the poison.

Wildfire's HP: 55
Ryau's HP: 45 - BADLY POISONED
Laila's HP: 49 - BADLY POISONED, Attack up to 53.
Rage's HP: 62 - Speed down to 27, Attack up to 68, Defense up to 99, attracted to Laila.

Ryau protected herself.
Wildfire used Metronome... and performed a Submission attack on Rage! Unfortunately for her, it only did 8 damage due to Rage's high defense.
Wildfire took 2 HP damage from recoil.
Laila tried to hit Ryau with Return, but couldn't make it through his protective shield.
Rage attacked Wildfire with Swift, dealing 21 damage.
Both Ryau and Laila lost 6 HP from poison.

Wildfire's HP: 32
Ryau's HP: 39 - BADLY POISONED
Laila's HP: 43 - BADLY POISONED, Attack up to 53.
Rage's HP: 54 - Speed down to 27, Attack up to 68, Defense up to 99, attracted to Laila.

Now Ryau used Extremespeed on Wildfire, dealing 16 damage.
Ryau was hurt by the poison, losing 12 HP.
Wildfire used Metronome again, hitting Rage with Acid. Unfortunately for her, Rage is immune to Poison type attacks.
Laila used Return on Ryau, dealing 29 damage which was enough to knock her out.
Laila, too, lost 12 HP from the poison.
Rage attacked Wildfire with Swift, inflicting 20 damage and bringing the Combusken down.

Wildfire's HP: 0 - FAINTED
Ryau's HP: 0 - FAINTED
Laila's HP: 31 - BADLY POISONED, Attack up to 53.
Rage's HP: 54 - Speed down to 27, Attack up to 68, Defense up to 99, attracted to Laila.

Now Laila used Screech, lowering Rage's defense 2 grades and losing 24 HP from poisoning.
Ryau used Curse again, reducing his speed even more, returning his defense to normal and increasing his attack to 90!

Laila's HP: 7 - BADLY POISONED, Attack up to 53.
Rage's HP: 54 - Speed down to 21, Attack up to 90, Defense back at 66, attracted to Laila.

Now Laila used Return on Rage, dealing 6 damage due to Rage's resistance.
The poison took its toll on Laila, bringing her down.

Laila's HP: 0
Rage's HP: 48

Rage wins and grows to level 20! He gets a free TM!

Congratulations, Rage and Hannah! And good battle, everyone. The metronomes didn't favour Amy's team, but you all battled well.

Lady Vulpix
11th December 2004, 01:33 PM
YaGvAb: Yet another Gabi vs. Amy battle.

On Amy's side:
Kovu
Level 60 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail

vs.

On my side:
Water Angel
Level 60 female Kingdra
Knows: Bubble - Aurora Beam - Smoke Screen - Toxic - Leer - Hidden Power: Dragon - Water Gun - Twister - Blizzard - Agility - Surf - Hydro Pump - Headbutt - Dragon Dance - Water Pulse - Octazooka - Rain Dance - Icy Wind - Ice Beam - Endure.
Trait: Swift Swim (when rainy, Speed doubles).
Attached Item: Beach Ball

Kovu will not use Moonlight and Water Angel will not use Smokescreen.

We need a ref, please.

andyizcool
11th December 2004, 01:43 PM
Kovu (Level 60 Umbreon) Vs. Water Angel (Level 60 Kingdra)

Kovu
HP: 221
Attack: 180 (Pokemon Collar)
Defense: 174
Special Attack: 114
Special Defense: 198
Speed: 120

Water Angel
HP: 197
Attack: 156
Defense: 156
Special Attack: 312 (Beach Ball)
Special Defense: 156
Speed: 144

Water Angel used Surf, dealing 111 damage.
Kovu used Confuse Ray, Water Angel became Confused.

Kovu: 110 HP
Water Angel: 197 HP (Confused)

Water Angel used Surf, dealing 113 damage.

Kovu: 0 HP
Water Angel: 197 HP (Confused)

Water Angel has grown to Level 61.

aragornbird
11th December 2004, 02:09 PM
Cheesey and I agreed to a captee battle.

My Poke:
Junal (Lv. 17 Male Spearow)
Item: Pokemon Collar
Peck, Growl, Leer, Tri-Attack, Hidden Power~Ground, Return, Toxic, Fury Attack, Detect

His Poke:
Tourniquet (Lv. 15 Male Absol)
Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace.

I agreed not to use Toxic.
Ref please!

The_Missing_Link
11th December 2004, 04:40 PM
Junal (Lv. 17 Male Spearow) vs Tourniquet (Lv. 15 Male Absol)

Junal's Stats:
HP: 51
Attack: 54

Tourniquet's Stats:
Attack: 53

Junal uses Return, dealing 37 damage
Tourniquet uses Aerial Ace, dealing 20 damage

Junal: 31 HP
Tourniquet: 16 HP

Tourniquet uses Quick Attack, dealing 14 damage
Junal uses Return and deals 42 damage, which is enough to knock Tourniquet out

Junal: 17 HP
Tourniquet: 0 HP

Junal wins and grows to Level 18!

Lady Vulpix
12th December 2004, 01:04 PM
YaGvAb!!

Dakota
Level 23 male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Subsitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)
vs.
Siren
Level 20 female Vaporeon
Knows: Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Shadow Ball - Icy Wind - Water Gun - Hidden Power: Poison - Body Slam.
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).
Attached item: Mermaid Curse.

Dakota will not use Attract nor Yawn.

We need a ref, please.

Cheesey
12th December 2004, 02:39 PM
Wolfsong vs. Lady Vulpix
Dakota the male Mightyena vs. Siren the female Vaporeon

« Dakota's Stats »
Level 23

HP ~ 79
Attack ~ 90
Defense ~ 51
Speed ~ 51
Special Attack ~ 47
Special Defense ~ 47

« Siren's Stats »
Level 20

HP ~ 94
Attack ~ 43
Defense ~ 82
Speed ~ 43
Special Attack ~ 61
Special Defense ~ 55

First of all, Dakota's Intimidate lowers Siren's attack by 1.
Dakota starts off with Poison Fang, dealing 13 damage.
Siren uses Icy Wind, dealing 14 damage and lowering Dakota's Speed by 1.

Dakota: 65 HP Speed -1
Siren: 81 HP Attack - 1

Siren's now the quicker pokemon, and she uses Surf, dealing 34 damage!
Dakota uses another Poison Fang, dealing 13 damage again, but also poisoning Siren badly.

Dakota: 31 HP Speed -1
Siren: 68 HP Attack - 1 Badly poisoned

Dakota uses Protect, so Siren's next move won't deal any damage.
Siren attempts a Surf, but Dakota's Protect prevents him from receiving damage.
Siren loses 6 HP because of the poison.

Dakota: 31 HP Speed -1
Siren: 62 HP Attack -1 Badly poisoned

Siren uses Surf again, dealing 34 damage and knocking Dakota out.
Siren loses 12 HP because of the poison, still.

Dakota: Fainted
Siren: 50 HP Attack -1 Badly poisoned

Congratulations, Gabi! Even though Sophie lost her battle, Siren won this one, and grows to level 21.

Lady Vulpix
13th December 2004, 06:54 AM
I realized there was a mistake. Siren was level 21, not 20. I'd forgotten to update my CC page, but my text file and the PMBC page had the correct info, so she's level 22 now (I don't think an extra level would have changed the outcome of the battle anyway). Sorry. -_-

Anyway, I got a new challenge! This time by aragornbird!

Junal (Lv. 18 Male Spearow)
Peck, Growl, Leer, Tri-Attack, Hidden Power~Ground, Return, Toxic, Fury Attack, Detect
vs.
Skydancer (Swablu, Male, level 17): knows Peck - Growl - Ice Beam - Steel Wing - Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power: Ground - Aerial Ace - Mud-Slap - Attract - Sunny Day - Solarbeam - Protect - Facade - Sing - Double Team - Return - Refresh.
Trait: Natural Cure (status changes are healed when switched).
Attached item: Gold Berry.

We have agreed not to use Sing. We need a ref, please.

*Murkrow
13th December 2004, 02:18 PM
Me and Amy have agreed to a captee battle.

Me;
Ryau
Pidgey
L16 F
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic, Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Return

Amy;
Mirage
Level 11 Ditto

Ry won't use Toxic.

We'd like a ref please.

Cheesey
13th December 2004, 02:52 PM
Me and Kelly agreed on an adoptee battle.

His pokemon:

Nincada
Name: Nincada
Trait: Compoundeyes
Moves: Scratch, Harden, Leech Life, Silver Wind, Sandstorm, Hidden Power: Psychic, Metal Claw

My pokemon:

Athena the female Swablu
Trait: Natural Cure

Moves: Peck, Growl, Haze, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Astonish.

I agreed not to use Aerial Ace. Ref, please!

Cheesey
14th December 2004, 10:50 AM
I didn't want to double post, but this is a new day and a new adoptee battle, so I was just trying to save any confusion.

So yeah, another adoptee battle, this time between me and Hannah.

My pokemon:

Maria the female white, winged Dratini
Trait: Shed Skin

Moves: Wrap, Leer, Surf, Zap Cannon, Aeroblast, Light Screen.

Hannah's pokemon:

Kaiko the male Mudkip
Trait: Torrent

Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Mirror Coat, Hidden Power: Electric, Powder Snow, Bubblebeam.

I agreed not to use Aeroblast or Zap Cannon, and Hannah agreed that Kaiko wouldn't hold his Beach Ball or use Powder Snow. Ref please!

~*~

I'm also having a captee battle with Amy.

My pokemon:

Ragnarok the male Camerupt
Level: 22
Trait: Magma Armour

Moves: Growl, Tackle, Ember, Magnitude, Body Slam, Flamethrower, Earthquake.

Her pokemon:

Dakota
Level 23 Male Mightyena
Dark
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Subsitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn

We're not going to use traits in this battle and I'm not going to use Growl. Ref, please!

Lady Vulpix
14th December 2004, 01:18 PM
O_O battles are piling up. Now 5 battles are waiting for refs! I'll get the one between Cheesey and Kelly so they can ref some of the others (and hopefully get Kelly to add me to his AIM buddy list so he can IM me his moves).

Athena (Swablu, level 8) vs. Nincada (level 8)

Athena's stats:
HP 30
Attack 16
Defense 19
Speed 18
Special Attack 16
Special Defense 22

Nincada's stats:
HP 28
Attack 17
Defense 24
Speed 16
Special Attack 14
Special Defense 14
Trait: Compoundeyes

Athena didn't waste time, and started the battle with an Ice Beam, inflicting 20 damage!
Nincada countered with her Psychic type Hidden Power, but only managed to deal 5 damage.

Athena's HP: 25
Nincada's HP: 8

Athena finished Nincada off with another Ice Beam.
Nincada was unable to continue.

Athena's HP: 25
Nincada's HP: 0

Athena wins and grows to level 9!

Strange how both trainers seemed to forget Ice Beam was SE against Ground types. Short battle, but with different restrictions you could have an interesting rematch. Not today, though.

Cheesey
14th December 2004, 01:36 PM
Lady Vulpix vs. aragornbird
Skydancer the male Swablu vs. Junal the male Spearow

« Skydancer's Stats »
Level 17

HP ~ 53
Attack ~ 29
Defense ~ 36
Speed ~ 32
Special Attack ~ 29
Special Defense ~ 41

« Junal's Stats »
Level 18

HP ~ 53
Attack ~ 56
Defense ~ 27
Speed ~ 41
Special Attack ~ 27
Special Defense ~ 27

Junal uses Leer first, lowering Skydancer's defence by 1.
Skydancer uses Toxic - Junal is badly poisoned!

Skydancer: 53 HP Defence -1
Junal: 53 HP Badly Poisoned

Skydancer moves first because he's using Protect.
Junal attempts a Return, but it doesn't do any damage!
Junal loses 3 HP due to the poison.

Skydancer: 53 HP Defence -1
Junal: 50 HP Badly Poisoned

Junal uses Return, dealing a whopping 60 damage!
Skydancer can't handle this much damage and faints.

Skydancer: Fainted
Junal: 50 HP Badly Poisoned

Well, that wasn't a very long battle. Sorry, Gabi, but lowered defence combined with a Pokemon Collar, STABbed attack, high base damage and good base attack power meant Skydancer just couldn't take it. Well done, aragornbird! Junal grows to level 19.

LightNinetales
14th December 2004, 01:46 PM
Could you add my page to the links please?

LightNinetales's Adopted and Captured Pokemon (http://www.freewebs.com/twilightninetales/Adopted_Pokemon.html)

Wolfsong
14th December 2004, 03:04 PM
Gabi and I have agreed to an adoptee battle. This time between Kiara and Iael.

Gabi's:

Iael (level 44 M Stantler): knows Disable - Tackle - Leer - Earthquake - Astonish - Hypnosis - Headbutt - Stomp - Sand Attack - Psychic - Hidden Power: Flying - Take Down - Night Shade - Thunderbolt - Crunch - Detect.
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's Attack lowers one stage).
Attached Item: Deflection Coat

Mine:

Kiara
Level 42 Female Flareon
Knows: Tackle, Hidden Power Electric, Agility, Sand Attack, Slash, Ember, Double Team, Quick Attack, Bite, Toxic, Fire Spin, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Helping Hand, Smog, Tail Whip
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire type move. Once activated, user's fire type moves deal 1.5x damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks.)

Kiara will not use toxic and Iael will not use hypnosis.

An active ref is both needed and appreciated.

*Murkrow
15th December 2004, 10:19 AM
Me and Amy are having a captee battle.

Me;
Pock
Poochyena
L15 M
Trait: Run Away-can always flee from battle
Moves: Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Yawn, Iron Tail, Thief, Bite
He is holding a Gold Berry that will restore 30 HP during a battle.

Amy;
Willow
Level 15 Male Chikorita
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Hidden Power Fire, Sword's Dance, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Counter, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Reflect, Poison Powder, Mega Drain
Holding: 4 LeafClover (2X defense on grass pokemon.)
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3, grass' power increases to 1.5 times. )

Pock won't use Yawn and Willow isn't going to use Poison Powder or Grasswhistle.

We'd like a ref, please.

Wolfsong
15th December 2004, 10:55 AM
Battle for 12 - 14 - 04
Cheesey VS. *Murkrow
Maria VS. Kaiko

Maria - L.7 F Winged Dratini - Shed skin

Vs.

Maria begins with Light Screen.
The attack is successful.
Kaiko uses hidden power electric.
The attack hits dealing 3 hp damage due to light screen.

Maria - L.7 F Winged Dratini - Shed skin - Light Screen Up
HP: 24

Vs.

Maria changes tactics and uses surf this time.
Kaiko retaliats with mirror coat.
The attack is successful dealing 8 hp damage.

Maria - L.7 F Winged Dratini - Shed skin - Light Screen Up
HP: 16

Vs.

Maria coils herself tightly around Kaiko using Wrap.
The attack hits doing 2 hp damage.
Kaiko retaliates with tackle.
The attack hits dealing 4 Hp damage.
Maria's Light Screen falls.
Kaiko is hurt by the wrap

HP: 12

Vs.

Kaiko - L.7 M Mudkip - Torrent - wrapped
HP: 20

Maria creates another wave using her surf attack.
Kaiko retaliates by tackling Maria again.
Kaiko is hurt by the wrap.

HP: 8

Vs.

Kaiko - L.7 M Mudkip - Torrent - wrapped
HP: 14

Maria rides yet another wave, soaking her opponent with another surf.
The attack hits dealing 3 hp damage.
Kaiko retaliates with another tackle.
Kaiko is hurt by the wrap.
Kaiko is freed from the wrap.

HP: 4

Vs.

HP: 9

Maria uses yet another surf, once again soaking Kaiko.
The attack hits doing 4 hp damage to Kaiko.
Kaiko slams into Maria with yet another tackle.
The attack hits doing 4 hp damage which is more than enough to knock poor maria out..

Congrats Hannah and Kaiko. After that battle Kaiko grows to L.8. All four of you battled great.

The_Missing_Link
15th December 2004, 04:45 PM
Ryau (Lv. 16 Female Pidgey) vs Mirage (Lv. 11 Ditto)

Ryau's Stats:
HP: 48
Attack: 29
Speed: 33

Mirage's Stats:
Speed: 22
Special Defense: 22

Ryau uses Aerial Ace, dealing 19 damage
Mirage uses Transform, morphing into a Pidgey

Ryau: 48 HP
Mirage: 19 HP

Ryau uses Extremespeed and deals 27 damage, which is enough to knock Mirage out

Ryau: 48 HP
Mirage: 0 HP

Ryau wins and grows to Level 17!

Ragnarok (Lv. 22 Male Camerupt) vs Dakota (Lv. 23 Male Mightyena)

Ragnarok's Stats:
HP: 76
Attack: 62
Defense: 49
Special Attack: 65
Special Defense: 51

Dakota's Stats:
HP: 79
Attack: 90
Defense: 51
Speed: 51

Dakota uses Yawn, making Ragnarok sleepy
Ragnarok uses Flamethrower, dealing 41 damage

Dakota: 38 HP
Ragnarok: 76 HP

Dakota uses Protect
Ragnarok uses Flamethrower, but it fails
Ragnarok falls asleep

Ragnarok: 76 HP, asleep

Dakota uses Mud Slap, dealing 8 damage and lowering Ragnarok's accuracy by 1
Ragnarok is asleep

Ragnarok: 68 HP, asleep, accuracy -1

Dakota uses Double Team, upping his evasion by 1
Ragnarok is asleep

Dakota: 38 HP, evasion +1
Ragnarok: 68 HP, asleep, accuracy -1

Dakota uses Shadowball, dealing 31 damage
Ragnarok is asleep

Dakota: 38 HP, evasion +1
Ragnarok: 37 HP, asleep, accuracy -1

Dakota uses Hyper Beam and deals 58 damage, which is enough to knock Ragnarok out

Ragnarok: 0 HP

Dakota wins and grows to Level 24!

Cheesey
16th December 2004, 01:33 PM
Wolfsong vs. Lady Vulpix
Kiara the female Flareon vs. Iael the male Stantler

« Kiara's Stats »
Level 42

HP ~ 133
Attack ~ 140
Defense ~ 81
Speed ~ 86
Special Attack ~ 167
Special Defense ~ 123

« Iael's Stats »
Level 44

HP ~ 145
Attack ~ 116
Defense ~ 87
Speed ~ 107
Special Attack ~ 107
Special Defense ~ 89

Iael starts off the battle. He stamps on the ground and creates and Earthquake, dealing 101 damage.
Kiara uses Fire Blast, dealing 116 damage!

Kiara: 32 HP
Iael: 29 HP

Kiara uses Quick Attack against Iael in an attempt to knock him out - The attack deals 25 damage.
Iael uses Headbutt, dealing 51 damage and knocking Kiara out!

Kiara: Fainted
Iael: 4 HP

It was a short battle and it was close too, but Gabi won it in the ends. Congratulations! Iael grows to level 45.

Lady Vulpix
17th December 2004, 10:52 AM
Willow (level 15 Chikorita) vs. Pock (level 15 Poochyena)

Willow's stats:
HP 47
Attack 29
Defense 66 - with clover
Speed 27
Special Attack 29
Special Defense 33
Holding: 4 leaf clover

Pock's stats:
HP 44
Attack 30
Defense 24
Speed 24
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 23

Willow launched a Leech Seed attack! Pock was seeded!
Pock attacked Willow with his Bite, inflicting a Critical Hit! It did 19 damage!
Willow's seeds took 6 HP from Pock.

Willow's HP: 34
Pock's HP: 38 - Seeded

Now Willow used Leaf Blade, dealing 23 damage!
Pock used Sand-Attack. Willow's accuracy fell!
Pock ate his Gold Berry, recovering his health.
The seeds gave Willow another 6 HP from Pock.

Willow's HP: 40 - Accuracy down 1 grade
Pock's HP: 38 - Seeded

Willow used Leaf Blade again, this time dealing 24 damage!
Pock used Bite once more... and got another Critical Hit in! :o He did 16 damage!
Another 6 HP went from Pock to Willow.

Willow's HP: 30 - Accuracy down 1 grade
Pock's HP: 8 - Seeded

Willow managed to hit Pock with Leaf Blade again, bringing him down.
Pock was unable to continue battling.

Willow's HP: 30
Pock's HP: 0

Willow wins and grows to level 16!
Congratulations, Amy and Willow!
Pock fought well, but could not endure Willow's Leaf Blades.

And speaking of Willow... he's evolving!!

:153:

Willow has evolved into a Bayleef! Congratulations, Amy! And Willow too, of course. :)

Skye
18th December 2004, 12:23 PM
Me and Amy yet again.. Another captee battle. A single battle:

(My Poke)

Adonis
Charizard, M, Lv.18
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smoke Screen, Leer, Rage, Metal Claw, Heat Wave, Mimic, Dragon Claw.

VS.

(Amy's Poke)

Lani
Arcanine, F, Lv.19
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering batle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Fire, Endure, Body Slam, Ember, Protect, Return, Safeguard, Aerial Ace, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Overheat, Dragonbreath, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Rock Smash (SM).
Item: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Lani has a High Speed Stat

---We have agreed that Lani would take off her Earring for this battle.

Cheesey
19th December 2004, 03:48 PM
Darkfire vs. Wolfsong
Adonis the male Charizard vs. Lani the female Arcanine

« Adonis' Stats »
Level 18

HP ~ 67
Attack ~ 46
Defense ~ 44
Speed ~ 52
Special Attack ~ 55
Special Defense ~ 46

« Lani's Stats »
Level 19

HP ~ 75
Attack ~ 58
Defense ~ 47
Speed ~ 56
Special Attack ~ 54
Special Defense ~ 47

Lani moves first with Body Slam, dealing 19 damage.
Adonis uses Dragon Claw, dealing 17 damage.

Adonis: 48 HP
Lani: 58 HP

Lani uses another Body Slam, dealing 21 damage and paralyzing Adonis!
Adonis uses another Dragon Claw and this time it's a critical hit! It deals 27 damage.

Adonis: 27 HP Paralyzed
Lani: 31 HP

Lani uses Body Slam again, dealing 17 damage.
Adonis uses Heat Wave this time, dealing 24 damage.

Adonis: 10 HP Paralyzed
Lani: 7 HP

Lani uses Body Slam for the 4th time and it deals 20 damage.
This is too much for Adonis to handle - he faints, after a close battle.

Adonis: Fainted
Lani: 7 HP

Congratulations, Amy! Lani grows to level 20, and gets a free TM.

*Murkrow
20th December 2004, 01:50 PM
Me and Darkfire have agreed to a captee battle.

Me;
Ryau
Pidgeotto
L18 F
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic, Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Return, Attract, Fly (SM)
She is wearing a Pokémon Collar that increases her attack by 50%.

Darkfire;
Name: Cassius
Pokémon: Ninetales
Equipt Item: None
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Roar, Confuse Ray, Safeguard, Hypnosis, Teleport, Toxic.

Wolfsong
21st December 2004, 01:28 PM
Hannah and i have agreed to a captee battle. I wil be using Angel and she will be using Charade.

Hers:

Charade
Relicanth
L8 M
Trait: Rock Head- will not receive recoil damage
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Earthquake, Rock Smash

Mine:

Level 7 Female Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind
Holding: Nothing for this particular battle

I have agreed to not use Angel's moonight and Hannah has agreed to not use Charade's Earthquake.

andyizcool
22nd December 2004, 06:01 AM
Ryau (Level 18 Pidgeotto) Vs. Cassius (Level 15 Ninetales)

Ryau
HP: 62
Attack: 56 (Pokemon Collar)
Defense: 36
Special Attack: 34
Special Defense: 34
Speed: 41

Cassius
HP: 56
Special Attack: 38
Special Defense: 44
Speed: 44

Ryau used Extremespeed, dealing 33 damage.
Cassius used Hypnosis, it missed.

Ryau: 62 HP
Cassius: 23 HP

Ryau used Extremespeed, dealing 32 damage.

Ryau: 62 HP
Cassius: 0 HP

Ryau has grown to Level 19.

Cheesey
22nd December 2004, 08:16 AM
Wolfsong vs. *Murkrow
Angel the female Absol vs. Charade the male Relicanth

« Angel's Stats »
Level 7

HP ~ 30
Attack ~ 27
Defense ~ 17
Speed ~ 19
Special Attack ~ 19
Special Defense ~ 17

« Charade's Stats »
Level 8

HP ~ 39
Attack ~ 24
Defense ~ 30
Speed ~ 18
Special Attack ~ 17
Special Defense ~ 20

Angel uses Rock Smash, dealing 6 damage.
Charade also uses Rock Smash, dealing 7 damage, and lowering Angel's defence by 1.

Angel: 23 HP Defence -1
Charade: 33 HP

Angel uses another Rock Smash, dealing 5 damage and lowering Charade's defence by 1.
Charade uses Rock Smash too, dealing 11 damage.

Angel: 12 HP Defence -1
Charade: 28 HP Defence -1

Angel uses Rock Smash again, dealing 10 damage for a critical hit! It also lowers Charade's defence by 1.
Charade uses Rock Smash and it deals 10 damage, and lowers Angel's defence by 1.

Angel: 2 HP Defence -2
Charade: 18 HP Defence -2

Angel uses Rock Smash again, dealing 8 damage and lowering Charade's defence by 1 (again).
Charade uses Rock Smash as well, dealing 12 damage which is enough to knock Angel out!

Angel: Fainted
Charade: 10 HP Defence -3

Congratulations, Hannah! The moves used by each competitor were somewhat similar throughout the battle but you won in the end. Charade grows to level 9.

Linc
22nd December 2004, 02:42 PM
Me and Hanna agreed to a captee battle, my Baito VS her Pock.

Hers:

Pock
Poochyena
L15 M
Trait: Run Away-can always flee from battle
Moves: Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Yawn, Iron Tail, Thief, Bite

Mine:

Baito
Mightyena
L12 M
Trait: Intimidate
Moves: bite, Iron Tail, Poison Fang, Tackle, Howl, Sand-Attack

aragornbird
22nd December 2004, 07:24 PM
Amy and I have agreed to an adoptee battle.

Her Poke:
Darin (Level 9 Male Eevee)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic
Holding: Pokemon Collar

My Poke:
Kaiya (Lv. 11 Female Swablu)
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Solarbeam, Hidden Power~Fire, Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Astonish, Return, Sing

I agreed not to use Sing

Ref please!

*Murkrow
23rd December 2004, 02:38 PM
Me and Amy have agreed to a 2vs2 captee battle.

Me;
Omega
Shelgon
L29 M
Trait: Rock Head- does not receive recoil damage
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Thrash, Dragon Rage, Hidden Power: Electric, Fire Blast, Focus Energy, Ember, Double-Edge, Toxic, Strength (SM)
He is holding a Status Die

and

Ryau
Pidgeotto
L19 F
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic, Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Return, Attract, Fly (SM)
She is wearing a Pokémon Collar

Amy;
Dakota
Level 24 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering batle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)

and

Laila
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk

None of the Pokémon will use super effective moves, Ry won't use Curse and Dakota won't use Yawn, Rest or Hyper Beam.

We'd like a ref, please :)

Wolfsong
23rd December 2004, 02:43 PM
Battle for 12 - 22 - 04
Linc VS. *Murkrow
Baito VS. Pock

Baito - L.12 M Mightyena - Intimidate
Attack: 34
Defense: 29
Speed: 29

Vs.

Pock - L.15 M Poochyena - Run Away
HP: 44
Defense: 24

Intimidate lower's Pock's attack one grade.
Baito starts things off by kicking sand into Pocks eyes with sand attack.
The attack was successful, lowering Pock's accuracy one grade.
Though his vision was cloudy, Pock manages to catch Baito's eye and make an exaggerated Yawn.
Baito is drowsy.

Baito - L.12 M Mightyena - Intimidate - Drowsy

Vs.

Pock - L.15 M Poochyena - Run Away - Accuracy Down 1 grade
HP: 44
Attack: 30 (Down 1 grade)

Baito uses Posion Fang.
The attack hits dealing 9 HP damage.
Baito falls asleep.
Pock uses iron tail.
Despite the sand in his eyes, he still manages to hit Baito.
The attack hits dealing 11 HP damage.

Baito - L.12 M Mightyena - Intimidate - Asleep

Vs.

Baito is asleep.
Pock uses another iron tail.
He somehow manages to hit Baito again despite his clouded vision and deals 10 hp damage.

HP: 25

Vs.

Baito is still sound asleep.
Pock attempts to use an iron tail.
However, due to his clouded vision, he misses.

Vs.

Baito is still sound asleep.
Pock attempts to use an iron tail.
However, due to his clouded vision, he misses.

Vs.

Baito woke up!
Baito uses iron tail.
The attack hits dealing 16 hp damage.
Pock also uses iron tail.
Despite his clouded vision the attack hits dealing 10 hp damage.

HP: 15

Vs.

HP: 19

Baito uses another iron tail.
The attack hits dealing 17 hp damage.
Pock uses iron tail.
Despit the sand in his eyes, it hits dealing 10 hp damage.

HP: 5

Vs.

HP: 2

Baito uses another iron tail.
The attack hits dealing 18 hp damage which is more than enough to knock Pock out.

Baito grows one level. All four of you did great and that battle was close.

The_Missing_Link
23rd December 2004, 03:06 PM
Darin (Lv. 9 Male Eevee) vs Kaiya (Lv. 11 Female Swablu)

Darin's Stats:
HP: 34
Defense: 19

Kaiya's Stats:
Special Attack: 20

Kaiya uses Return, dealing 18 damage
Darin uses Body Slam, dealing 17 damage

Kaiya: 20 HP
Darin: 16 HP

Kaiya uses Return and deals 18 damage, which is enough to knock Darin out

Kaiya: 20 HP
Darin: 0 HP

Kaiya wins and grows to Level 12!

Skye
24th December 2004, 12:02 PM
A rematch between two Pokemon. ^^U Me against Amy again. O.oU

(My Poke)

Cassius
Ninetails, M, Lv.15
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Roar, Confuse Ray, Safeguard, Hypnosis, Teleport, Toxic.

VS.

(Amy's Poke)

Willow
Bayleef, M, Lv.16
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3, grass' power increases to 1.5 times.)
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Hidden Power Fire, Sword's Dance, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Counter, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Reflect, Poison Powder, Mega Drain.
Item: 4 LeafClover (2X defense on grass pokemon.)

---We have agreed not to use Hypnosis and Grasswhistle for this battle.

Charizard04621
26th December 2004, 10:47 AM
Cassius, LV15 male Ninetales vs. Willow, LV16 male Bayleef
Darkfire vs. Wolfsong

Cassius:
HP 56
Attack 37
Defense 36
Speed 44
Special Attack 38
Special Defense 44

Willow:
HP 55
Attack 34
Defense 80
Speed 34
Special Attack 35
Special Defense 40

To start off the battle, the Ninetales splashed Toxic upon his opponent.
Willow retaliated with Leech Seed.
Cassius was seeded!
Willow lost 3 HP to poison!

Cassius: HP 56, seeded
Willow: HP 52, PSN (Toxic 1)

Thanks to the Leech Seed Cassius knew his time had been cut short. He fired off a spray of scorching Ember, dealing 23 damage. It's super effective!
Willow rammed into his opponent with a Headbutt for 10 damage.
Cassius lost 7 HP to Leech Seed!
Willow gained 7 HP from Leech Seed!
Willow lost 6 HP to poison!

Cassius: HP 39, seeded
Willow: HP 30, PSN (Toxic 2)

It worked last time... So Cassius shot out another Ember, this time causing 21 damage. It's super effective!
Willow tried another Headbutt, doing 11 damage.
Cassius lost 7 HP to Leech Seed!
Willow gained 7 HP from Leech Seed!
Willow lost 13 HP to poison!

Cassius: HP 21, seeded
Willow: HP 3, PSN (Toxic 3)

Not even needing to think about it twice, Cassius engulfed his opponent in a final Ember.
Willow fainted!

Cassius: HP 21
Willow: FNT

Charizard04621
26th December 2004, 11:02 AM
Omega, LV29 male Shelgon and Ryau, LV19 female Pidgeotto vs. Dakota, LV24 male Mightyena and Laila, LV16 female Larvitar
*Murkrow vs. Wolfsong

Omega:
HP 94
Attack 78
Defense 81
Speed 52
Special Attack 58
Special Defense 52

Ryau:
HP 64
Attack 59
Defense 37
Speed 43
Special Attack 35
Special Defense 35

Dakota:
HP 82
Attack 95
Defense 53
Speed 53
Special Attack 48
Special Defense 48

Laila:
HP 52
Attack 35
Defense 31
Speed 28
Special Attack 29
Special Defense 31

Dakota's Intimidate lowered his opponents' Attack by 1 grade.

Ryau didn't even give her opponents time to think; she smashed immediately into Dakota, powered by Extremespeed! Dakota took 15 damage.
He responded by charming the Pidgeotto with his Attract.
Omega targetted the already hurt Dakota with Dragon Claw. This caused 36 damage.
Laila, following her partner, ensnared the Shelgon with another Attract.

*Omega: HP 94, Attract (Laila), Atk 52
*Ryau: HP 64, Attract (Dakota), Atk 39

~Dakota: HP 31
~Laila: HP 52

Ryau Protected herself!
Omega struck Dakota with Dragon Claw for 40 damage. Dakota fainted!
Dakota tried to attack with Poison Fang, but failed.
Laila's Return couldn't break through the Pidgeotto's barrier.

*Omega: HP 94, Attract (Laila), Atk 52
*Ryau: HP 64, Attract (Dakota), Atk 39

~Dakota: FNT
~Laila: HP 52

Omega turned his powerful Dragon Claw onto Laila, doing 53 damage.
Laila fainted!

*Omega: HP 94
*Ryau: HP 64

~Dakota: FNT
~Laila: FNT

-_- For some reason I thought Omega was a Salamence. Anyway, Omega and Ryau gain a level. Luck wasn't on Amy's side ^_^; Though I must say that Protect was ingenious.

Wolfsong
26th December 2004, 02:03 PM
Karin and I have agreed to an adoptee battle. I will be using Darin and she will be using Mandragora .

Hers:

Mandragora (Lileep M)
Moves: Mirror Coat, Astonish, Constrict, Hidden Power - Fire, Giga Drain
Ability: Suction Cups
Held Items: None

Mine:

Darin
Level 9 Male Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth
Trait: run away

Charizard04621
27th December 2004, 06:28 PM
Amy and I are battling Captees. ^^

Hers -

Mirage
Level 11 Ditto "female"
Moves: Transform
Ability: Limber
Item: Status Die

Mine -

Nuria (Charmander F)
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Dragon Dance, Ember, Swift, Dragon Claw, Hidden Power Grass
Ability: Blaze

Active ref, please. ^^

Cheesey
28th December 2004, 09:17 AM
Darin the male Eevee vs. Mandragora the male Lileep

« Darin's Stats »
Level 9

HP ~ 34
Attack ~ 30
Defense ~ 19
Speed ~ 20
Special Attack ~ 18
Special Defense ~ 22

« Mandragora's Stats »
Level 8

HP ~ 33
Attack ~ 24
Defense ~ 22
Speed ~ 13
Special Attack ~ 19
Special Defense ~ 23

Darin moves first with Body Slam, dealing 8 damage.
Mandragora uses Constrict, dealing only 2 damage but lowering Darin's Speed by 1.

Darin: 32 HP Speed -1
Mandragora: 25 HP

Mandragora gets the first move in this round; it's a Giga Drain. It deals 10 damage, and Mandragora recovers 5 HP.
Darin uses Body Slam again, dealing 8 damage and paralyzing Mandragora.

Darin: 22 HP Speed -1
Mandragora: 30 HP Paralyzed

Darin uses Body Slam, dealing 9 damage.
Mandragora uses Giga Drain, dealing 8 damage and sucking away 4 HP.

Darin: 14 HP Speed -1
Mandragora: 26 HP Paralyzed

Darin uses Body Slam, and it deals 8 damage.
Mandragora uses Giga Drain, and it deals 8 damage, and sucks away 4 HP.

Darin: 6 HP Speed -1
Mandragora: 22 HP Paralyzed

Darin uses Body Slam and it deals 9 damage.
Mandragora uses Giga Drain and it also deals 9 damage, sucking away 5 HP and knocking Darin out.

Darin: Fainted
Mandragora: 18 HP Paralyzed

Congratulations, Karin! Mandragora grows to level 9. =]

Wolfsong
28th December 2004, 10:12 PM
Karin and I have agreed to yet anohter captee battle ^^;

I will be using willow and she will be using Nero.

Mine:

Willow
Level 16 Male Bayleef
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Hidden Power Fire, Sword's Dance, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Counter, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Reflect, Poison Powder, Mega Drain, Cut (SM)
Holding: 4 LeafClover (2X defense on grass pokemon.)

Hers:

Nero
Level: 15 M Umbreon
Moves: Hidden Power Psychic, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Psychic, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Dig, Curse, Swift, Zap Cannon, Confuse Ray, Detect
Ability: Synchronize

I have agreed to not use Willow's grasswhistle and Karin has agreed to not use Nero's toxic.

an active ref is both needed and appreciated.

The_Missing_Link
28th December 2004, 10:32 PM
Nuria (Lv. 10 Female Charmander) vs Mirage (Lv. 11 Ditto)

Nuria's Stats:
Attack: 21
Special Defense: 21

Mirage's Stats:

Nuria uses Dragon Dance, upping her attack and speed by 1
Mirage transforms into a Charmander and uses her Status Die, which inflicts paralysis on Nuria

Nuria: 34 HP, speed and attack +1, paralyzed
Mirage: 38 HP

Mirage uses Dragon Claw, dealing 10 damage
Nuria uses Swift, dealing 11 damage

Nuria: 24 HP, speed and attack +1, paralyzed
Mirage: 27 HP

Mirage uses Dragon Claw, dealing 11 damage
Nuria uses Dragon Dance, upping her speed and attack by 1

Nuria: 13 HP, speed and attack +2, paralyzed
Mirage: 27 HP

Nuria uses Swift, dealing 14 damage
Mirage uses Dragon Claw, dealing 11 damage

Nuria: 2 HP, speed and attack +2, paralyzed
Mirage: 13 HP

Nuria uses Swift and deals 14 damage, which is enough to knock Mirage out

Nuria: 2 HP
Mirage: 0 HP

Nuria wins and grows to Level 11!

LightNinetales
30th December 2004, 02:16 PM
Hannah and I have agreed to a captees battle^.^

Her pokemon:

Rage
Skarmory
L20 M
Moves: Leer, Peck, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Curse, Meteor Mash, Agility, Hidden Power: Dragon, Fly (SM), Toxic
He is wearing a Pokémon Collar that increases his attack by 50%.

My pokemon:

Kaizerin[female Walrein]

Level: 20

Trait: Thick Fat

Attacks: Encore, Growl,Water Gun,Ice Ball,Powder Snow,Rock Slide,Iron Tail,Toxic,Body Slam.

Neither pokemon will use SE attacks or Toxic.

Ref needed =^.^=

Cheesey
1st January 2005, 04:45 PM
Willow the male Bayleef vs. Nero the male Umbreon

« Willow's Stats »
Level 16

HP ~ 55
Attack ~ 34
Defense ~ 80
Speed ~ 34
Special Attack ~ 35
Special Defense ~ 40

« Nero's Stats »
Level 15

HP ~ 62
Attack ~ 33
Defense ~ 47
Speed ~ 33
Special Attack ~ 32
Special Defense ~ 53

Willow starts off the match with Leech Seed - Nero was seeded!
Nero uses Confuse Ray, and Willow was confused!
Nero loses 8 HP because of the seeds.

Willow: 55 HP Confused
Nero: 54 HP Seeded

Willow uses Headbutt, dealing 9 damage to Nero.
Nero uses Psychic, and that deals 13 damage to Willow.
Nero loses 8 HP due to the seeds.

Willow: 50 HP Confused
Nero: 45 HP Seeded

Willow knows her next attack, but since he's confused, he attacks himself! That deals 4 damage.
Nero uses Zap Cannon; it hits, deals only 7 damage, but paralyzes Willow.
The seeds suck away 8 HP from Nero.

Willow: 39 HP Confused Paralyzed
Nero: 36 HP Seeded

Nero uses another Psychic attack and it deals 12 damage.
Willow attacks himself again, and this time his attack deals 3 damage.

Willow: 32 HP Confused Paralyzed
Nero: 28 HP Seeded

Nero uses another Psychic, and it deals 11 damage.
Willow isn't confused any more, and uses Leaf Blade - it deals 12 damage.
The seeds drain a further 8 HP from Nero.

Willow: 29 HP Paralyzed
Nero: 20 HP Seeded

Nero uses Confuse Ray - Willow gets confused. Again.
Willow is fully paralyzed so he can't move!

Willow: 37 HP Confused Paralyzed
Nero: 12 HP Seeded

Nero uses Psychic - It deals 12 damage and lowers Willow's special defence by 1.
Willow is fully paralyzed this round too!
Nero loses 8 HP due to the seeds.

Willow: 33 HP Confused Paralyzed Special Defence -1
Nero: 4 HP Seeded

Nero uses Psychic again. This time it deals 17 damage to Willow!
Willow hurts himself in his confusion - he deals 4 damage to himself.
Nero loses 8 HP due to the Leech Seed... and he faints.

Willow: 20 HP Confused Paralyzed Special Defence -1
Nero: Fainted

Congratulations, Amy! Even though Willow was confused and paralyzed and didn't actually attack all that often, it was because of the first move that he won. Willow grows to level 17.

Wolfsong
1st January 2005, 06:03 PM
Battle for 12 - 30 - 04
LightNinetales VS. *Murkrow
Kaizerin VS. Rage

Kaizerin - L.20 F Walrein - Thick Fat
HP: 86
Attack: 49
Defense: 53
Special Attack: 55
Special Defense: 53

Vs.

Rage - L.20 M Skarmory - Keen Eye
HP: 68
Attack: 74 (with collar)
Defense: 73
Speed: 45
Special Defense: 45

Rage begins things by using curse.
His attack and defense goes up one grade but his speed falls one grade.
Kaizerin uses encore.
The attack is successful.

Vs.

Rage - L.20 M Skarmory - Keen Eye - Curse Encored
Attack: 74 (with collar) (up 1 grade)
Defense: 73 (up 1 grade)
Speed: 45 (down 1 grade)

Kaizerin now faster, gets the first move and uses Water gun.
Due to the encore, Rage uses another curse.
His attack and defense goes up one and his speed goes down one.

Vs.

Rage - L.20 M Skarmory - Keen Eye - Curse Encored
Attack: 74 (with collar) (up 2 grades)
Defense: 73 (up 2 grades)
Speed: 45 (down 2 grades)

Kaizerin uses Water gun.
The attack hits dealing 14 hp damage.
Due to the encore, Rage uses another curse.
His attack and defense goes up one and his speed goes down one.
Rage's Encore has ended.

Vs.

Attack: 74 (with collar) (up 3 grades)
Defense: 73 (up 3 grades)
Speed: 45 (down 3 grades)

Kaizerin uses Water gun.
The attack hits dealing 14 hp damage.
Rage uses drill peck.
The attack hits dealing 81 Hp damage.

HP: 5

Vs.

Attack: 74 (with collar) (up 3 grades)
Defense: 73 (up 3 grades)
Speed: 45 (down 3 grades)

Kaizerin uses Water gun.
Rage uses drill peck.
The attack hits dealing 83 Hp damage which is more than enough to knock Kaizerin out.

Congrats Rage and Hannah. Rage grows one level. All four of you battled great.

Cheesey
1st January 2005, 06:27 PM
Amy and I have agreed on a captees battle. I'll be using Forte and she'll be using Wildfire.

Forte the male Snorlax
Trait: Thick Fat

Moves: Tackle, Amnesia, Defence Curl, Earthquake, Body Slam, Belly Drum.

~*~

Wildfire
Level 16 Female Combusken
Fire
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore

I agreed not to use Belly Drum and she agreed not to use Double Kick or Attract.

An active ref would be appreciated. =]

aragornbird
2nd January 2005, 11:37 AM
Karin and I have agreed to a captee battle!

Her Poke:
Shockwave (Lv. 14 Male Shiny Pikachu)
Headbutt, Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power Ice, Sweet Kiss, Quick Attack, Brick Break
Ability: Static
Item: On-Off Socket

My Poke:
Gulliver (Lv. 15 Male Wingull)
Water Gun, Growl, Twister, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Dark, Wing Attack

We agreed not to use Thundershock, Thunder Wave, and Ice Beam.

Ref please!

*Murkrow
2nd January 2005, 04:11 PM
Me and Amy are having a captee battle.

Me;
Caelest
Beautifly [Shiny: Juice]
L10 F
Trait: Swarm-when HP falls below 1/3, Bug type moves increase in strength 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Harden, Absorb, Hyper Beam, Gust, Sweet Scent, Flash (SM)
She is holding a Status Die.

Amy;
Mirage
Level 11 Ditto
Holding: Status Die
Trait: Limber- cannot be paralysed

Cheesey
2nd January 2005, 05:43 PM
Matt and I have agreed to an adoptee battle, my Swablu against his Mawile.

Athena the female Swablu
Level: 9

~*~

Rinoa
Level 9 female Mawile
Knows: Astonish, Fake Tears, Ancientpower, Flase Swipes, Ember, Flamethrower, Poison Fang
Trait: Intimidate - Reduces opponents attack one stage.

Matt agreed not to use Ancientpower. Ref, please!

The_Missing_Link
2nd January 2005, 05:56 PM
Caelest (Lv. 10 Female Beautifly) vs Mirage (Lv. 11 Ditto)

Caelest's Stats:
Attack: 25
Defense: 21
Special Attack: 29

Mirage's Stats:

Caelest uses her Status Die and scorches Mirage, causing a burn
She also uses Gust, dealing 13 damage
Mirage is burned
Mirage uses its Status Die and puts Caelest to sleep
Mirage uses Transform to change into a Beautifly

Caelest: 38 HP, asleep
Mirage: 22 HP, burned

Caelest is asleep
Mirage is burned
Mirage uses Gust, dealing 16 damage

Caelest: 22 HP, asleep
Mirage: 19 HP, burned

Caelest is asleep
Mirage is burned
Mirage uses Gust, dealing 15 damage

Caelest: 7 HP, asleep
Mirage: 17 HP, burned

Caelest is asleep
Mirage is burned
Mirage uses Hyper Beam and deals 10 damage, which is enough to knock Caelest out

Caelest: 0 HP
Mirage: 15 HP

Mirage wins and grows to Level 12! (Sorry, I made a big mistake when reffing and lowered the effectiveness of Mirage's attack instead of halving its attack power itself. Even still, it wouldn't have affected Caelest's sleeping time since it was at the max)

Forte (Lv. 15 Male Snorlax) vs Wildfire (Lv. 16 Female Combusken)

Forte's Stats:
HP: 82
Attack: 47
Defense: 33

Wildfire's Stats:
HP: 55
Attack: 42
Defense: 34
Speed: 64

Wildfire uses Return, dealing 20 damage
Forte uses Earthquake, dealing 43 damage

Wildfire: 12 HP
Forte: 62 HP

Wildfire uses Sky Uppercut, dealing 57 damage
Forte uses Earthquake and deals 41 damage, which is enough to knock Wildfire out

Wildfire: 0 HP
Forte: 5 HP

Forte wins and grows to Level 16!

Cheesey
2nd January 2005, 06:01 PM
aragornbird vs. Charizard04621
Gulliver the male Wingull vs. Shockwave the shiny male Pikachu

« Gulliver's Stats »
Level 15

HP ~ 46
Attack ~ 23
Defense ~ 23
Speed ~ 39
Special Attack ~ 60
Special Defense ~ 23

« Shockwave's Stats »
Level 14

HP ~ 42
Attack ~ 58
Defense ~ 22
Speed ~ 39
Special Attack ~ 27
Special Defense ~ 25

Shockwave moves first with a Headbutt, dealing 26 damage!
Gulliver shoots a Water Pulse, and that deals 32 damage!

Gulliver: 20 HP
Shockwave: 10 HP

Gulliver moves first this round and fires another Water Pulse at Shockwave; It deals 37 damage and knocks Shockwave straight out. x_x

Gulliver: 20 HP
Shockwave: Fainted

Congratulations, aragornbird! Gulliver grows to level 16.

andyizcool
2nd January 2005, 06:26 PM
Athena (Level 9 Swablu) Vs. Rinoa (Level 9 Mawile)

Athena
HP: 32

Rinoa
HP: 33

Athena used Ice Beam, dealing 4 damage.
Rinoa used Poison Fang, dealing 6 damage.

Athena: 26 HP (-1 Attack)
Rinoa: 29 HP

Athena used Sunny Day.
Rinoa used Poison Fang, dealing 6 damage.

Sunny
Athena: 20 HP (-1 Attack)
Rinoa: 29 HP

Rinoa used Flamethrower, dealing 12 damage.
Athena used Solarbeam, dealing 5 damage.

Sunny
Athena: 8 HP (-1 Attack)
Rinoa: 24 HP

Rinoa used Flamethrower, dealing 12 damage.

Sunny
Athena: 0 HP (-1 Attack)
Rinoa: 24 HP

Rinoa has grown to Level 10.
Rinoa gets a free TM.

*Murkrow
5th January 2005, 01:55 PM
Me and Amy have agreed to an adopted and captured battle.

Adopted

Me;
Kaiko
Mudkip
L8 M
Trait: Torrent-when HP falls below 1/3, Water type moves increase 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Mirror Coat, Hidden Power: Electric, Powder Snow, Bubblebeam
He is holding a Beach Ball that increases his Special Attack x2.

Amy;
Darin
L.9 M Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth
Trait: Run away

Kai won't use Mud Slap and Darin won't use Sand Attack or Wish.

Captured

Me;
Charade
Relicanth
L9 M
Trait: Rock Head- will not receive recoil damage
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Earthquake, Rock Smash

Amy;
Haruki
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish, Hidden Power Ghost, Mud Slap, Body Slam, Sand Attack, Torment, Psych Up

Charade won't use Earthquake and Haruki won't use Wish, Sand Attack or Mud Slap.

We'd like a ref(s) please :)

Skye
6th January 2005, 07:19 PM
Me and Amy.. A CC battle. A single battle:

(My Poke)

Adonis
Charizard, M, Lv.18
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smoke Screen, Leer, Rage, Metal Claw, Heat Wave, Mimic, Dragon Claw, Earthquake.

VS.

(Amy's Poke)

Wildfire
Combusken, F, Lv.16
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore
Item: Matches (2× Speed On Fire Pokemon)

---We have agreed to not use Smoke Screen, Earth Quake, HP Electric, and Rockslide for this battle.

Cheesey
7th January 2005, 11:12 AM
*Murkrow vs. Wolfsong
Kaiko the male Mudkip vs. Darin the male Eevee

« Kaiko's Stats »
Level 8

HP ~ 31
Attack ~ 21
Defense ~ 18
Speed ~ 16
Special Attack ~ 36
Special Defense ~ 18

« Darin's Stats »
Level 9

HP ~ 34
Attack ~ 30
Defense ~ 19
Speed ~ 20
Special Attack ~ 18
Special Defense ~ 22

Darin starts the match off with a Body Slam, dealing 22 damage!
Kaiko uses Bubblebeam, dealing 17 damage!

Kaiko: 9 HP
Darin: 17 HP

Darin uses another Body Slam in this round. It deals 20 damage and knocks Kaiko out!

Kaiko: Fainted
Darin: 17 HP

Unlucky, Hannah. If Bubblebeam had lowered Darin's defence you might have won. However, Amy is the victor of this match - Darin grows to level 10 and learns a free TM!

~*~*~*~

*Murkrow vs. Wolfsong
Charade the male Relicanth vs. Haruki the shiny male Umbreon

« Charade's Stats »
Level 9

HP ~ 42
Attack ~ 26
Defense ~ 34
Speed ~ 20
Special Attack ~ 18
Special Defense ~ 22

« Haruki's Stats »
Level 8

HP ~ 38
Attack ~ 30
Defense ~ 27
Speed ~ 20
Special Attack ~ 19
Special Defense ~ 30

Charade moves first with Rock Smash - That deals 6 damage.
Haruki uses Hidden Power: Ghost and it deals 6 damage as well.

Charade: 36 HP
Haruki: 32 HP

Charade moves first in this round too, with a Rock Smash - It deals 5 damage to Haruki.
Haruki uses Torment, so now Charade can't use the same move twice in a row!

Charade: 36 HP Tormented
Haruki: 27 HP

Haruki gets the first move in this round, and he uses Hidden Power: Ghost again - it deals 6 damage.
Charade fires a Water Gun, dealing 6 damage too!

Charade: 30 HP Tormented
Haruki: 21 HP

Charade uses Rock Smash and it's a critical hit! It deals 9 damage to Haruki!
Haruki uses Body Slam, and it deals only 3 damage.

Charade: 27 HP Tormented
Haruki: 12 HP

Haruki uses Tail Whip, lowering Charade's defence by 1 grade.
Charade fires another Water Gun, and that deals 6 damage to Haruki.

Charade: 27 HP Tormented Defence -1
Haruki: 6 HP

Haruki uses Hidden Power: Ghost, and that deals 11 damage!
Charade uses Rock Smash again, and it deals 5 damage to Haruki.

Charade: 16 HP Tormented Defence -1
Haruki: 1 HP

Charade uses Water Gun and it deals 6 damage, knocking Haruki out.

Charade: 16 HP Tormented Defence -1
Haruki: Fainted

Congratulations, Hannah! You lost the other battle but you won this one, so well done. Charade grows to level 10 and learns a free TM!

*Murkrow
8th January 2005, 02:15 PM
Me and Amy are having another captured battle.

Me;
Ryau
Pidgeotto
L20 F
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic, Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Return, Attract, Fly (SM), Substitute
She is wearing a Pokémon Collar that increases her attack by 50%.

Amy;
Tiana
Level 16 Shiny* Female Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)

Tiana isn't going to use Sand Attack or Morning Sun and Ry won't use Sand Attack or Substitute.

Edit: Charade will have Double-Edge as his free TM.

The_Missing_Link
8th January 2005, 06:42 PM
Ryau (Lv. 20 Female Pidgeotto) vs Tiana (Lv. 16 Female Espeon)

Ryau's Stats:
HP: 67
Attack: 62
Defense: 39
Speed: 46
Special Attack: 37
Special Defense: 37

Tiana's Stats:
Attack: 35
Speed: 50
Special Attack: 84

Ryau uses Extremespeed, dealing 45 damage
Tiana uses Psychic, dealing 45 damage

Tiana: 11 HP
Ryau: 22 HP

Ryau uses Extremespeed and deals 41 damage, which is enough to knock Tiana out

Tiana: 0 HP
Ryau: 22 HP

Ryau wins and grows to Level 21!

Adonis (Lv. 18 Male Charizard) vs Wildfire (Lv. 16 Female Combusken)

Adonis's Stats:
Attack: 46
Defense: 44
Speed: 52
Special Defense: 46

Wildfire's Stats:
HP: 55
Attack: 42
Speed: 64

Wildfire uses Attract, making Adonis fall in love
Adonis is too much in love with Wildfire and can't attack her

Wildfire: 55 HP
Adonis: 67 HP, attracted

Wildfire uses Toxic, poisoning Adonis
Adonis is poisoned
Adonis uses Dragon Claw, dealing 23 damage

Wildfire: 32 HP
Adonis: 63 HP, attracted, poisoned

Wildfire uses Return, dealing 16 damage
Adonis is poisoned

Wildfire: 9 HP
Adonis: 39 HP, attracted, poisoned

Wildfire uses Protect
Adonis is poisoned
Adonis is in love with Wildfire and can't attack her

Wildfire: 9 HP
Adonis: 23 HP, attracted, poisoned

Wildfire uses Rest, regaining her health but going into a deep sleep
By now, the poison in Adonis is too much for him to overcome and he soon faints

Wildfire: 55 HP
Adonis: 0 HP

Wildfire wins and grows to Level 17!

Wolfsong
12th January 2005, 01:52 PM
Becca and i have agreed to an adoptee battle for today. I will be using Yana and she will be using Aries.

Hannah and i have also agreed to a battle for today, a captee one. I will be using Mirage and she will be using Spritz her manetric.

Adoptee battle:

Becca's poke:

Aries
Lv.32 M Umbreon
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Charm, Sand Attack, Shadowball, Bite, Body Slam, Pursuit, Psychic, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Focus Energy, Baton Pass and Flash.

Mine:

Aiyana
Level 26 Female Spotted Houndoom
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solarbeam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract, Counter, Overheat, Night Shade

I have agreed to not use Attract or counter and we will not be using traits for this battle.

Captee Battle:

Hannah's:

Spritz
Manectric
M L11
Trait: Static
Moves: Tackle, Thunderwave, Leer, Howl, Crunch, Thunderbolt,

Mine:

Mirage
L.12 ditto
genderless
transform
status die
Trait: Limber

classy_cat18
15th January 2005, 05:54 PM
Amy and I have agreed to a captee battle. Her Absol vs. my Growlithe.

Mine:
L7 Female Growlithe (Casey)
Moves: Bite, Roar, Howl, Dragonbreath, Rock Smash, Hidden Power Psychic, Take Down
Characteristic: Intimidate (when put into battle, opponent's attack stat is lowered)

Hers:
L7 Female Absol (Angel)
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind
Characteristic: Pressure (reduces the opponent pokemon's PP by 2 every time it damages the pokemon with pressure.)

She won't use Moonlight or her item, and we both won't our Pokemon's traits.

Moonlight Espeon
15th January 2005, 08:10 PM
The_Missing_Link vs. Wolfsong
Aries the Level 32 Male Umbreon vs. Aiyana the Level 26 Spotted Houndoom

Aries' Stats:
HP: 122
Attack: 66
Defense: 95
Speed: 66
Special Attack: 63
Special Defense: 108

VS.

Aiyana's Stats:
HP: 91
Attack: 68
Defense: 47
Speed: 70
Special Attack: 117 (Pokemon Earring)
Special Defense: 62

Aiyana used Mud-Slap!
It did 5 damage! Aries' Accuracy was lowered one grade!
Aries used Confuse Ray!
Aiyana became Confused!

Aries: 117 HP, accuracy -1
Aiyana: 91 HP, confused

Aiyana used Sludge Bomb!
It did 16 damage!
Aries used Body Slam!
It did 30 damage!

Aries: 101 HP, accuracy -1
Aiyana: 61 HP, confused

Aiyana used Sludge Bomb!
It did 16 damage again!
Aries used Body Slam!
But it missed!

Aries: 85 HP, accuracy -1
Aiyana: 61 HP, confused

Aiyana snapped out of confusion!
Aiyana used Sludge Bomb!
It did 17 damage!
Aries was poisoned!
Aries used Body Slam!
It did 29 damage this time!
Aries was hurt by poison!

Aries: 53 HP, accuracy -1, poisoned
Aiyana: 32 HP

Aiyana used Overheat!
It did 54 damage! Aries is unable to battle!

Congratulations Amy and Aiyana for winning the battle. Aiyana grows to level 27.
All of you battled great.

Cheesey
16th January 2005, 05:44 AM
Wolfsong vs. *Murkrow
Mirage the genderless Ditto vs. Spritz the male Manectric

« Mirage's Stats »
Level 12

HP ~ 41
Attack ~ 24
Defense ~ 24
Speed ~ 24
Special Attack ~ 24
Special Defense ~ 24

« Spritz's Stats »
Level 11

HP ~ 43
Attack ~ 28
Defense ~ 25
Speed ~ 35
Special Attack ~ 35
Special Defense ~ 25

Spritz's Stat Modification Die was rolled - Mirage's accuracy was lowered!
Spritz fired a Thunderbolt - It dealt 26 damage.
Mirage chucked his Status Die - Spritz was poisoned!
Mirage used Transform, and he transformed into an exact replica of Spritz.

Mirage: 15 HP Accuracy -1
Spritz: 43 HP Poisoned

Spritz uses Crunch and it deals 15 damage to Mirage, knocing him out. X_x

Mirage: Fainted
Spritz: 43 HP Poisoned

Congratulations, Hannah! After that short battle, Spritz grows to level 12.

andyizcool
16th January 2005, 06:44 AM
Casey (Level 7 Growlithe) Vs. Angel (Level 7 Absol)

Casey

Angel

Angel used Hidden Power Psychic, dealing 7 damage.
Casey used Dragonbreath, dealing 5 damage.
Angel became Paralyzed.

Casey: 22 HP
Angel: 25 HP (PRZ)

Casey used Rock Smash, dealing 5 damage.
Angel is fully Paraylzed.

Casey: 22 HP
Angel: 20 HP (PRZ)

Casey used Howl, Casey's Attack rose.
Angel whipped up wind.

Casey: 22 HP (+1 Attack)
Angel: 20 HP (PRZ)

Casey used Rock Smash, dealing 7 damage.
Angel's Defence fell.
Angel used Razor Wind, critical hit, dealing 19 damage.

Casey: 3 HP (+1 Attack)
Angel: 13 HP (PRZ, -1 Defence)

Casey used Rock Smash, dealing 11 damage.
Angel's Defence fell.
Angel used Hidden Power Psychic, dealing 7 damage.

Casey: 0 HP (+1 Attack)
Angel: 2 HP (PRZ, -2 Defence)

Angel has grown to Level 8.

Wolfsong
16th January 2005, 02:39 PM
aragornbird and i have agreed to a captee battle. I will be using laila and he will be using Gulliver.

His:

Gulliver (Lv. 16 Male Wingull)
Water Gun, Growl, Twister, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Dark, Wing Attack, Protect

Mine:

Laila
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest

We have agreed to not use Super Effective moves or attract

an active ref is both needed and appreciated

Charizard04621
16th January 2005, 03:25 PM
Gulliver, LV16 male Wingull vs. Laila, LV16 female Larvitar
aragornbird vs. Wolfsong

Gulliver:
HP 48
Attack 24
Defense 24
Speed 42
Special Attack 64
Special Defense 24

Laila:
HP 52
Attack 35
Defense 31
Speed 28
Special Attack 29
Special Defense 31

Gulliver begins by enshrouding Laila in a Hidden Power Dark. It does 21 damage.
Laila Returns the favor, dealing 22 damage.

Gulliver: HP 26
Laila: HP 31

Gulliver repeats his creepy maneuver, causing 23 damage this time.
Laila also sticks with her previous strategy for 23 damage.

Gulliver: HP 3
Laila: 8

Laila's Quick Claw allowed her to move first! Her Return knocked Gulliver out.

....O_o Talk about last minute salvation. Heh, the dice have spoken. Laila grows a level!

Wolfsong
18th January 2005, 05:27 PM
YaGvAb!!

Gabi and I have agreed to a captee battle. I will be using Wildfire and she will be using Skydancer.

Hers:

Skydancer (Swablu, level 17 M): knows Peck - Growl - Ice Beam - Steel Wing - Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power: Ground - Aerial Ace - Mud-Slap - Attract - Sunny Day - Solarbeam - Protect - Facade - Sing - Double Team - Return - Refresh.

Mine:

Wildfire
Level 17 Female Combusken
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore

an active ref is both needed and appreciated.

Wolfsong
20th January 2005, 05:40 PM
Hate to double post but karin and I have agreed to a 2-2 captee battle. She will be using Kir and Ancalagon. I will be using Angel and Ruki.

Karin's two:

Ancalagon the Black (Bagon M)
Moves: Dragon Dance, Rage, Bite, Rock Tomb, Facade, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Fire Blast
Ability: Rock Head
Item: Pokémon Collar

Kir (Treecko M)
Moves: Dragonbreath, Pound, Leer, Absorb, Giga Drain, Crunch
Ability: Overgrow

My two:

Angel
Level 8 Female Absol

Haruki
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish, Hidden Power Ghost, Mud Slap, Body Slam, Sand Attack, Torment, Psych Up

I have agreed to not use Ice Beam and Karin has agreed to not use Brick Break.

The_Missing_Link
20th January 2005, 05:58 PM
Ancalagon the Black (Lv. 10 Male Bagon) and Kir (Lv. 10 Male Treecko) vs. Angel (Lv. 8 Female Absol) and Haruki (Lv. 8 Male Umbreon)

Ancalagon's Stats:
Attack: 39

Kir's Stats:
Speed: 25

Angel's Stats:
HP: 33
Special Defense: 19

Haruki's Stats:

Kir uses Leer, lowering Angel and Haruki's defense by 1
Angel uses her Status Modification Die and increases her speed
Angel uses HP Psychic on Ancalagon, dealing 9 damage
Ancalagon uses Dragon Dance, increasing his speed and attack by 1
Haruki uses Body Slam on Ancalagon, dealing 12 damage

Kir: 34 HP
Ancalagon: 14 HP, speed and attack +1
Angel: 33 HP, speed +1, defense -1
Haruki: 38 HP, defense -1

Angel uses HP Psychic on Ancalagon, dealing 10 damage
Ancalagon uses Facade on Angel and deals 36 damage, which is enough to knock her out
Kir uses Dragonbreath on Haruki, dealing 6 damage
Haruki uses Body Slam on Ancalagon and deals 11 damage, which is enough to knock him out

Kir: 34 HP
Ancalagon: 0 HP
Haruki: 32 HP, defense -1

Kir uses Crunch, dealing 6 damage for a critical hit
Haruki uses Body Slam, dealing 15 damage

Kir: 19 HP
Haruki: 26 HP, defense -1

Kir uses Giga Drain, dealing 9 damage and gaining half back
Haruki uses Body Slam, dealing 14 damage

Kir: 10 HP
Haruki: 17 HP, defense -1

Kir uses Dragonbreath, dealing 6 damage and paralyzing Haruki
Haruki uses Body Slam and deals 14 damage, which is enough to knock Kir out

Kir: 0 HP
Haruki: 11 HP

Haruki wins, grows to Level 10 and learns a free TM!

Cheesey
21st January 2005, 12:44 PM
aragornbird and I have agreed on a 2 vs. 2 captee battle.

His pokemon:

Gulliver (lv. 16 Male Wingull)
Water Gun, Growl, Twister, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Dark, Wing Attack, Protect

Xero (lv. 16 Male Scizor)
Quick Attack, Leer, Pursuit, Silver Wind,
Steel Wing, Return

My pokemon:

Forte the male Snorlax
Level: 16
Trait: Thick Fat (Takes only ˝ damage from Fire and Ice attacks.)

Moves: Tackle, Amnesia, Defence Curl, Earthquake, Body Slam, Belly Drum.

Tourniquet the male Absol
Item: Pokemon Collar (50% Physical attack boost.)
Trait: Pressure (When hit by a move, the opponent's PP lowers by 2 rather than 1.)

Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace.

Ref please!

PS. I know I haven't reffed Amy and Hannah's battle yet - It's because I cleared my PM box since I noticed I had 40 PMs in it, and I deleted Hannah's moves in the process.. and I can't remember what they are. Foolish, I know, but I thought I'd explain myself.

Cheesey
21st January 2005, 03:37 PM
Wolfsong vs. Lady Vulpix
Wildfire the female Combusken vs. Skydancer the male Swablu

« Wildfire's Stats »
Level 17

HP ~ 58
Attack ~ 44
Defense ~ 36
Speed ~ 68
Special Attack ~ 44
Special Defense ~ 36

« Skydancer's Stats »
Level 17

HP ~ 53
Attack ~ 29
Defense ~ 36
Speed ~ 32
Special Attack ~ 29
Special Defense ~ 41

Wildfire uses Hidden Power: Electric - It deals 24 damage to Skydancer.
Skydancer fires a Toxic, and it poisons Wildfire badly.

Wildfire: 58 HP Badly poisoned
Skydancer: 29 HP

Wildfire uses HP: Electric again, and this time it deals 23 damage.
Skydancer uses Attract - Wildfire becomes infatuated with her opponent!
Wildfire loses 4 HP because of the poison.
Skydancer heals 30 HP with his Gold Berry.

Wildfire: 54 HP Badly poisoned Attracted
Skydancer: 36 HP

Skydancer moves first this round and uses Protect. Wildfire's next move won't work!
Wildfire tries to attack... but she's too infatuated to do so.
Wildfire loses 8 HP because of the poison.

Wildfire: 46 HP Badly poisoned Attracted

Wildfire tries to move again... But it fails once more because of her attraction. X_x
Skydancer smacks Wildfire with a Return, dealing 19 damage.
Wildfire loses 16 HP due to the Poison.

Wildfire: 11 HP Badly poisoned Attracted

Skydancer Protects herself with an impenetrable shield.
Wildfire tries to move... and it works! She uses Rest, and sleeps away all her status ailments and heal up her HP.

Wildfire: 58 HP Asleep

Wildfire uses Sleep Talk, spitting out a glob of Toxic and badly poisoning Skydancer.
Skydancer uses Return, dealing 19 damage.
Skydancer loses 3 HP because of the poison.

Wildfire: 39 HP Asleep
Skydancer: 33 HP Badly poisoned

Wildfire used Sleep Talk - She used Flamethrower, which dealt 24 damage to Skydancer.
Skydancer uses Return, dealing 21 damage to Wildfire.
Skydancer loses 6 HP due to the poison, and Wildfire wakes up.

Wildfire: 18 HP
Skydancer: 3 HP Badly poisoned

Wildfire used Flamethrower once more, dealing 26 damage to Skydancer.
Skydancer knew what his attack was to be, but floated down the ground gently... and fainted.

Wildfire: 18 HP
Skydancer: Fainted

Congratulation, Amy! That battle took quite a few twists and turns, but you emerged victorious after having a long (but interesting) fight. Wildfire grows to level 18!

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2005, 01:59 PM
SilverMachop and I have agreed on a Double Adoptee Battle.

His Pokemon:
Sailor Mercury - Female Psyduck
Level - 6
Moves - Scratch, Water Sport, Tail Whip, Psychic
Ability - Damp (Prevents self-destruction.)
Held Item - None.

Murray the Evil Skull - Male Sableye
Level - 7
Moves - Scratch, Leer, Foresight, Recover
Ability - Keen Eye (No accuracy loss.)
Held Item - None.

My Pokemon:
Name: Groviglio
Species: Tangela
Trait: Chlorophyll
Moves: Constrict, Ingrain, Sleep Powder, Amnesia and Hidden Power: Water
Item: None.

Name: Previsiona
Species: Castform
Trait: Forecast
Moves: Weather Ball, Tackle, and Body Slam
Item: None.

I also have a website for my pokemon here: http://novaluablecontent.anidlemind.com/adopt.html

Thank you.

Matt
23rd January 2005, 04:17 PM
Sheik and I are going to battle :) a double adopted battle!

Justin and Matt VS Tabitha and Yuna!

Justin the Horsea (Lv. 6, M)
Attacks: Bubble, Aurora Beam
Trait: Swift Swim

Matt the Growlithe (Lv. 9, M)
Attacks: Ember, Safeguard, Hidden Power~Grass
Holding: Pokémon Earring

Tabitha the Meowth (Lv. 6, F)
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Double Team, Icy Wind, Crunch
Trait: Pick up

Yuna the Zigzagoon (Lv. 9, F)
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Charm, Powder Snow, Thundershock, Headbutt.
Holding: Pokémon Collar
Trait: Pickup

ref please :)

oh and Rinoa will have Brick Break as her free tm :nut:

Sheik
23rd January 2005, 06:25 PM
Also, we have agreed that the stronger Pokemon (Matthias and Yuna) cannot attack the weaker Pokemon (Justin and Tabitha) until only one Pokemon remains. Also, Matt has agreed that Yuna will not use Thundershock on Justin, because of his weakness.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2005, 07:47 PM
Darkfire and i have agreed to a 1-1 captee battle. Adonis VS. Tiana.

Hers:
Name: Adonis
Level: 18
Species: Charizard
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smoke Screen, Leer, Rage, Metal Claw, Heat Wave, Mimic, Dragon Claw, Earthquake.

Mine:

Tiana
Level 16 Shiny* Female Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap
Holding: Nothing for this battle

I have agreed to not use Tiana's Psychic and Darkfire has agreed to not use Smoke Screen

Wolfsong
23rd January 2005, 08:08 PM
Battle for 1 - 21 - 05
aragornbird VS. Cheesey
Gulliver & Xero VS. Forte & Tourniquet

Gulliver - L.16 M Wingull - Keen Eye
Speed: 42
Special Attack: 64 (beach ball)

&

Xero - L.16 M Scizor - Swarm
HP: 58
Attack: 84 (collar)
Speed: 35
Special Defense: 40

Vs.

Forte - L.16 M Snorlax - Thick Fat
HP: 87
Attack: 50
Special Attack: 35
Special Defense: 50

&

Torniquet - L.15 M Absol - Pressure
Attack: 80 (collar)

Gulliver begins by using Protect.
Tourniquet uses Shadow Ball on Gulliver.
Gulliver is protecting himself.
Xero uses return on Tourniquet.
The attack hits dealing 43 hp damage.
Forte uses body slam on Gulliver.
Gulliver is protecting himself.

&

HP: 58

Vs.

HP: 87

&

Torniquet - L.15 M Absol - Pressure

Gulliver changes tactic and uses water pulse on Tourniquet.
The attack does 30 hp damamge which is more than enough to knock the poor absol out.
Xero now focuses his attention on Forte and uses his return on him.
The attack hits dealing 37 hp damage.
Forte retaliates with an earthquake.
The attack hits dealing 18 hp damage.

&

Vs.

HP: 50

&

Torniquet - L.15 M Absol - Pressure - KO'ed
HP: 0

Gulliver chooses to keep with the same strategy so he unleases another mighty water pulse this time on Forte.
It's a critical hit!
The attack hits dealing 31 hp damage.
It's Xero's turn now. The scizor unleases a powerful return.
The attack hits dealing 37 hp damage which is more than enough to knock the poor snorlax out.

&

Vs.

Forte - L.16 M Snorlax - Thick Fat - KO'ed

&

Torniquet - L.15 M Absol - Pressure - KO'ed

Congrats to aragornbird and Gulliver and Xero. Xero and Gulliver each grow one level. All six of you did great.

Matt
24th January 2005, 12:44 PM
Lightnintales and I have agreed on a battle.

Axolotl VS Ark

Axolotl[female Wooper]
Level:11
Attacks:Water Gun, Pound,Tail Whip, Body Slam, Ice Beam.

Ark
Level 11 male blue ringed Umbreon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Sand-Attack, Slash, Helping Hand, Iron Tail.
Holding: Pokémon Collar - 50% Physical attack boost.
Trait: Synchronize - When the pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.

I agreed not to use Sand-Attack :) ref.

Cheesey
26th January 2005, 11:33 AM
Amy and I have agreed on a captees battle - My Umbreon against her Absol.

Amy's pokemon:

Angel
Level 8 Female Absol
Dark

My pokemon:

Remus the male Umbreon
Trait: Synchronize (When Remus becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burnt, so does the opponent.)

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Curse, Toxic, Sand Attack.

I agreed not to use Toxic, and Amy agreed not to use Moonlight. Ref, please!

And I know the battles are piling up - I'll try and ref one myself either soon or later on tonight...

Cheesey
27th January 2005, 02:46 PM
TheBlueAvenger vs. SilverMachop
Groviglio the male Tangela and Previsiona the female Castform vs. Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck and Murray the Evil Skull the male Sableye

« Groviglio's Stats »
Level 9

HP ~ 36
Attack ~ 20
Defense ~ 31
Speed ~ 21
Special Attack ~ 28
Special Defense ~ 17

« Previsiona's Stats »
Level 8

HP ~ 34
Attack ~ 21
Defense ~ 21
Speed ~ 21
Special Attack ~ 21
Special Defense ~ 21

« Sailor Mercury's Stats »
Level 6

HP ~ 25
Attack ~ 15
Defense ~ 14
Speed ~ 15
Special Attack ~ 16
Special Defense ~ 14

« Murray the Evil Skull's Stats »
Level 7

HP ~ 28
Attack ~ 19
Defense ~ 19
Speed ~ 16
Special Attack ~ 18
Special Defense ~ 18

Groviglio moves first, using Sleep Powder on Murray. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
Previsiona uses Body Slam on Sailor Mercury, dealing 17 damage.
Murray uses Leer, lowering his opponent's defences by 1.
Sailor Mercury uses Tail Whip, lowering her opponent's defense by 1 as well.

Groviglio: 36 HP Defence -2
Previsiona: 34 HP Defence -2
Sailor Mercury: 8 HP
Murray the Evil Skull: 28 HP

Previsiona uses Body Slam on Sailor Mercury, dealing 17 damage once more and knocking her out.
Groviglio uses Sleep Power on Murray, and it puts him to sleep.
Murray is sleeping, so he can't move.

Sailor Mercury: Fainted
Murray the Evil Skull: 28 HP Asleep

Previsona uses Weather Ball on Murray, but since the weather is normal, so is the type of Weather Ball. No damage is dealt.
Groviglio uses HP: Water, dealing 18 damage because it's a critical hit!
Murray is still sleeping like a baby.

Murray the Evil Skull: 10 HP Asleep

Groviglio uses Hidden Power: Water on Murray again, dealing 12 damage and knocking him out.

Murray the Evil Skull: Fainted

Congratulations, TheBlueAvenger! Previsiona grows to level 9, and Groviglio grows to level 10 and learns a free TM.

Wolfsong
27th January 2005, 04:30 PM
Battle for 1 - 23 - 05
Matt VS. Sheik
Tabitha & Yuna VS. Justin & Matt

Tabitha - L.6 F Meowth - Pick UP
Defense: 12
Special Attack: 13
Special Defense: 13

&

Yuna - L.9 F Zigzagoon - Pick Up
Attack: 24 (collar)

Vs.

Justin - L.6 M Horsea - Swift Swim
HP: 23
Attack: 13
Special Defense: 11

&

Matt - L.9 M Growlithe - Flash Fire
Special Attack: 35 (earring)

Yuna gets the first move and starts things off by using headbutt on Matt.
The attack hits dealing 16 hp damage.
Matt retaliates with with an ember on Yuna.
The attack hits dealing 12 hp damage as well as burning Yuna.
Tabitha uses icy wind.
The attack hits dealing 1 hp damage to Matt (it's not very effective) and 1 hp damage to Justin (it's not very effective).
Matt and Justin's speed is lowered one grade.
Justin uses Aurora Beam on Tabitha.
It's a critical hit!
The attack hits dealing 11 hp damage.
Yuna is hurt by her burn

HP: 13

&

Yuna - L.9 F Zigzagoon - Pick Up - Burned
HP: 15

Vs.

Speed: 15 (down 1 grade)

&

HP: 17
Speed: 21 (down 1 grade)

Yuna hits Matt with another headbutt.
The attack hits dealing 8 hp damage.
Tabitha uses crunch on justin.
Matt uses ember on Yuna.
The attack hits dealing 12 Hp damage.
Justin once more uses aurora Beam on Tabitha.
The attack hits dealing 7 hp damage.
The attack also lowers Tabitha's attack one grade.
Yuna is hurt by her burn and faints.
Yuna is no longer able to continue.

HP: 6
Attack: 14 (down one grade)

&

Yuna - L.9 F Zigzagoon - Pick Up - KO'ed

Vs.

HP: 14
Speed: 15 (down 1 grade)

&

HP: 9
Speed: 21 (down 1 grade)

Tabitha uses crunch on justin.
Matt uses ember.
The attack hits dealing 11 hp damage.
Tabitha is unable to continue

Congrats Sheik, Matt and Justin. Matt and Justin each grow one leve. All of you battled well.

Lady Vulpix
27th January 2005, 05:33 PM
O.O So many battles! I'll take the one that's between 2 refs.

Angel (level 8 female Absol) vs. Remus (level 9 male Umbreon)

Angel's stats:
HP 33
Attack 30
Defense 19
Speed 22
Special Attack 22
Special Defense 19

Remus's stats:
HP 41
Attack 33
Defense 30
Speed 22
Special Attack 21
Special Defense 34

Remus attacked first and used Curse, reducing his own speed to 15, and increasing his attack to 50 and his defense to 45!
Angel used her Stat Modification Die, increasing her evasion 1 grade. She then shot an Ice Beam at Remus, dealing 8 damage and FREEZING HIM!

Angel's HP: 33 - Evasion up 1 grade
Remus's HP: 33 - Speed down to 15, Attack up to 50, Defense up to 45, FROZEN

Angel used another Ice Beam, this time dealing 7 damage.
Remus, still frozen, was unable to attack.

Remus's HP: 26 - Speed down to 15, Attack up to 50, Defense up to 45, FROZEN

Angel used Ice Beam once more, dealing 6 damage.
Remus was still unable to free himself.

Remus's HP: 20 - Speed down to 15, Attack up to 50, Defense up to 45, FROZEN

Angel used a 4th Ice Beam, inflicting 7 damage.
Remus was unable to attack again.

Remus's HP: 13 - Speed down to 15, Attack up to 50, Defense up to 45, FROZEN

Angel used yet another Ice Beam, and inflicted a Critical Hit, which did 10 damage!
The ice around Remus finally thawed, allowing him to shoot a Shadow Ball that did 11 damage!

Angel's HP: 22 - Evasion up 1 grade
Remus's HP: 3 - Speed down to 15, Attack up to 50, Defense up to 45

Angel finished the battle with another Ice Beam.
Remus was unable to continue.

Angel's HP: 22
Remus's HP: 0

Angel wins and grows to level 9!

Luck was against Remus during this battle, but he fought well. So good battle, everyone!

Cheesey
29th January 2005, 04:48 PM
Amy and I have agreed to a 2 vs. 2 adoptee battle for today - My Swablu and Wailmer against her twin Eevees.

Mine:

Athena the female Swablu
Trait: Natural Cure (Status Changes are healed when switched.)

Proteus the male Wailmer
Trait: Oblivious (Cannot become attracted.)

Moves: Splash, Growl, Surf, Ice Beam.

~*~

Hers:

Colby
Level 10 Male Black Eevee
Normal
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Slash, Hidden Power Flying, Sand Attack, Odor Sleuth, Mimic, Double Team

Tiny
Also known as T.T. as well as Tough and Tiny
Level 10 Male Eevee
Normal
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Double Team, Hidden Power Ground, Sand Attack, Odor Sleuth, Mimic, Detect

I agreed not to use Haze.

=-=-=-=-=-=

We're also having a captee match. It's a rematch between Remus and Angel.

Mine:

Remus the male Umbreon
Trait: Synchronize (When Remus becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burnt, so does the opponent.)

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Curse, Toxic, Sand Attack.

Hers:

Angel
Level 9 Female Absol
Dark
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind, Taunt

I agreed not to use Toxic and she agreed not to use Moonlight or Taunt. Ref, please!

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2005, 06:09 PM
Congratulations, TheBlueAvenger! Previsiona grows to level 9, and Groviglio grows to level 10 and learns a free TM.

Awesome. I'm teaching Giga Drain to Groviglio.

The_Missing_Link
30th January 2005, 02:47 PM
Athena (Lv. 9 Female Swablu) and Proteus (Lv. 8 Male Wailmer) vs Colby (Lv. 10 Male Eevee) and Tiny (Lv. 10 Male Eevee)

Athena's Stats:
HP: 32

Proteus's Stats:
Attack: 21

Colby's Stats:

Tiny's Stats:

Tiny uses his Status Modification Die and increases his defense
Tiny uses Helping Hand on Colby
Colby uses his Status Modification and lowers Athena's defense
Colby uses Slash on Proteus, dealing 31 damage for a critical hit
Athena uses Ice Beam on Colby, dealing 7 damage
Proteus uses Ice Beam on Colby, dealing 9 damage

Tiny: 37 HP, defense +1
Colby: 21 HP
Athena: 32 HP, defense -1
Proteus: 12 HP

Colby uses Slash on Proteus and deals 27 damage, which is enough to knock him out
Athena uses Aerial Ace on Colby, dealing 13 damage for a critical hit

Tiny: 37 HP, defense +1
Colby: 8 HP
Athena: 32 HP, defense -1
Proteus: 0 HP

Colby uses Slash on Athena and deals 32 damage, which is enough to knock her out

Tiny: 37 HP
Colby: 8 HP
Athena: 0 HP
Proteus: 0 HP

Tiny and Colby win and grow to Level 11!

Remus (Lv. 9 Male Umbreon) vs Angel (Lv. 9 Female Absol)

Remus's Stats:
HP: 41
Defense: 30

Angel's Stats:

Angel uses her Status Modification Die and causes Remus's attack to fall
Angel uses Ice Beam, dealing 11 damage for a critical hit
Remus uses Curse, increasing his attack and defense by 1 but lowering his speed by 1

Angel: 36 HP
Remus: 30 HP, defense +1, speed -1

Angel uses Ice Beam, dealing 7 damage
Remus uses Shadowball, dealing 6 damage

Angel: 30 HP
Remus: 23 HP, defense +1, speed -1

Remus uses Shadowball, dealing 5 damage

Angel: 25 HP
Remus: 16 HP, defense +1, speed -1

Remus uses Shadowball, dealing 5 damage

Angel: 20 HP
Remus: 9 HP, defense +1, speed -1

Remus uses Shadowball, dealing 6 damage and lowering Angel's special defense by 1

Angel: 14 HP, special defense -1
Remus: 2 HP, defense +1, speed -1

Angel uses Ice Beam and deals 7 damage, which is enough to knock Remus out

Angel: 14 HP
Remus: 0 HP

Angel grows to Level 10 and learns a free TM!

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2005, 04:01 PM
Sorry, but I have another battle, this time with aragornbird.

Xero (Lv. 17 Male Scizor)/ Trait: Swarm/ Item: Pokemon Collar/ Attacks: Quick Attack, Leer, Pursuit, Silver Wind, Steel Wing, Return
and
Gulliver (Lv. 17 Male Wingull)/Trait: Keen Eyes/ Item: Beach Ball/ Attacks: Water Gun, Growl, Twister, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Dark, Wing Attack, Protect

vs.

Kurly (male Politoed, level 17): knows Bubble - Hypnosis - Water Gun - Ice Beam - Hidden Power: Fire - Doubleslap.
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).
Attached Item: Stat Modification Die.
and
Skydancer (male Swablu, level 17): knows Peck - Growl - Ice Beam - Steel Wing - Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power: Ground - Aerial Ace - Mud-Slap - Attract - Sunny Day - Solarbeam - Protect - Facade - Sing - Double Team - Return - Refresh.

We have agreed to use no SE moves.

Oh, and I think we should post a new version soon.

SilverMachop
1st February 2005, 01:14 PM
TheBlueAvenger and I are duking it out again. Mainly because there is a feud going on inbetween two of our Pokémon.

My two Pokémon will be:
Seung Mina - Female Scyther
Level - 10
Moves - Quick Attack, Leer, Focus Energy, Silver Wind, Steel Wing
Ability - Swarm. (Bug attacks boost when at 1/3 health.)
Held Item - None.

Murray the Evil Skull - Male Sableye
Level - 7
Moves - Scratch, Leer, Foresight, Recover
Ability - Keen Eye. (No accuracy loss.)
Held Item - None.

TheBlue Avenger's Pokémon will be:
Groviglio - Male Tangela
Level - 10
Moves - Constrict, Ingrain, Sleep Powder, Amnesia, Hidden Power: Water, Nightmare, Absorb, and Giga Drain
Ability - Chlorophyll. (Speed raises when it's a Sunny Day.)
Held Item - None.

Bobbery - Male Snorlax
Level - 9
Moves - Tackle, Amnesia, Surf
Ability - Immunity. (Cannot be poisoned.)
Held Item - None.

TheBlueAvenger and I have agreed not to use Sleep Powder or Silver Wind. So let's duel, shall we?

Moonlight Espeon
5th February 2005, 09:05 PM
Lady Vulpix vs. aragornbird

Kurly the Level 17 Male Politoed and Skydancer the Level 17 Male Swablu vs. Xero the Level 17 Male Scizor and Gulliver the Level 17 Male Wingull

Kurly's Stats:
Attack: 41
Defense: 41
Special Attack: 46
Special Defense: 49

Skydancer's Stats:
Attack: 29
Special Attack: 29
Special Defense: 41

VS.

Xero's Stats:
HP: 61
Attack: 89
Defense: 49
Speed: 37
Special Attack: 34
Special Defense: 42 -> 32

Gulliver's Stats:
HP: 51
Speed: 44
Special Attack: 68

Gulliver used Water Pulse on Skydancer!
It did 23 damage!
Kurly uses the Stat Modification Die on Xero!
Special Defense was lowered 1 grade!
Kurly used Ice Beam on Gulliver!
It did 39 damage!
Xero used Return on Skydancer!
It did 59 damage which was more than enough to knock Skydancer out!

Kurly: 68 HP
Skydancer: FNT

Xero: 61 HP, Special Defense -1
Gulliver: 12 HP

Gulliver used Protect!
It protected itself!
Kurly used Hypnosis!
Xero fell asleep!
Xero is fast asleep!

Xero: 61 HP, Special Defense -1, asleep
Gulliver: 12 HP

Gulliver used Protect!
But it failed!
Kurly used Ice Beam!
It did 39 damage to Gulliver again, which was more than enough to knock it out!
Xero is fast asleep!

Xero: 61 HP, Special Defense -1, asleep

Kurly used Water Gun!
CRITICAL HIT! It did 26 damage to Xero!
Xero is fast asleep!

Xero: 35 HP, Special Defense -1, asleep

Kurly used Water Gun!
It did 14 damage to Xero!
Xero woke up!
Xero used Return!
It did 23 damage to Kurly!

Kurly: 45 HP

Xero: 21 HP, Special Defense -1

Kurly used Water Gun!
It did 15 damage to Xero!
Xero used Return!
It did 26 damage to Kurly!

Kurly: 19 HP

Xero: 6 HP, Special Defense -1

Kurly used Water Gun!
It did 13 damage to Xero which was more than enough to knock it out!

Congratulations Lady Vulpix, Kurly, and Skydancer on their win!
I dunno how the levels go in this case :x I think Kurly gains two levels, but I dunno

The_Missing_Link
5th February 2005, 09:26 PM
Seung Mina (Lv. 10 Female Scyther) and Murray the Evil Skull (Lv. 7 Male Sableye) vs Groviglio (Lv. 10 Male Tangela) and Bobbery (Lv. 9 Male Snorlax)

Seung Mina's Stats:

Murray's Stats:

Groviglio's Stats:
Special Attack: 31

Bobbery's Stats:

Seung Mina uses Leer, lowering Groviglio and Bobbery's defense by 1
Groviglio uses HP Water on Seung Mina, dealing 9 damage
Bobbery uses Surf, dealing 4 damage to Seung Mina and 7 damage to Murray
Murray uses Leer, lowering Groviglio and Bobbery's defense again

Seung Mina: 27 HP
Murray: 21 HP
Groviglio: 39 HP, defense -2
Bobbery: 53 HP, defense -2

Seung Mina uses Steel Wing on Bobbery, dealing 26 damage
Groviglio uses HP Water on Seung Mina, dealing 16 damage for a critical hit
Murray uses Scratch on Bobbery, dealing 6 damage
Bobbery uses Tackle on Seung Mina, dealing 7 damage

Seung Mina: 4 HP
Murray: 21 HP
Bobbery: 27 HP, defense -2

Seung Mina uses Steel Wing on Bobbery, dealing 23 damage
Groviglio uses HP Water on Seung Mina and deals 9 damage, which is enough to knock her out
Bobbery uses Surf, dealing 12 damage
Murray uses Scratch on Bobbery and deals 6 damage, which is enough to knock him out

Seung Mina: 0 HP
Murray: 9 HP
Bobbery: 0 HP

Groviglio uses Giga Drain and deals 18 damage, which is enough to knock Murray out

Seung Mina: 0 HP
Murray: 0 HP
Groviglio: 48 HP
Bobbery: 0 HP

Groviglio wins and grows to Level 12!

Adonis (Lv. 18 Male Charizard) vs Tiana (Lv. 16 Female Espeon)

Adonis's Stats:
Attack: 46
Defense: 44
Speed: 52
Special Defense: 46

Tiana's Stats:
Attack: 35
Speed: 50
Special Attack: 56

Adonis uses Heat Wave, dealing 31 damage
Tiana uses Confusion, dealing 14 damage

Adonis: 53 HP
Tiana: 25 HP

Adonis uses Heat Wave and deals 32 damage, which is enough to knock Tiana out

Adonis: 53 HP
Tiana: 0 HP

Adonis wins and grows to Level 19!

Matt
6th February 2005, 07:11 PM
Lightnintales and I have agreed on a battle.

Axolotl VS Ark

Axolotl[female Wooper]
Level:11
Attacks:Water Gun, Pound,Tail Whip, Body Slam, Ice Beam.

Ark
Level 11 male blue ringed Umbreon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Sand-Attack, Slash, Helping Hand, Iron Tail.
Holding: Pokémon Collar - 50% Physical attack boost.
Trait: Synchronize - When the pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.

I agreed not to use Sand-Attack :) ref.

my battle has been skipped over many times.

Charizard04621
6th February 2005, 07:26 PM
I'm afraid I may have to quit my referee position. :( I haven't been very active, and I'm not sure how soon that's going to change, or whether it's going to change at all.

*Murkrow
7th February 2005, 03:45 PM
Me and Amy are having an adoptee battle.

Me:
Archie
Anorith
L16 M
Trait: Battle Armour-opponent cannot get Critical Hits
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Swords Dance, Ancient Power, Slash, Aerial Ace, Hidden Power: Bug, Harden, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Mud Sport
He is holding a Status Die that can be used once per day/battle and causes a random status effect to the opponent-Burn, Poison, Paralysis, Confusion, Sleep or Freeze.

Amy:
Sinopa
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack

Archie won't use Ancient Power and Sinopa won't use Toxic.

Wolfsong
8th February 2005, 08:35 PM
Matt, if no one has gotten it by the time i finish your other battle i'll get it. However, i need your next move ^^;

Darkfire and i have agreed to another 1-1 captee battle. Adonis VS. Laila.

Hers:
Name: Adonis
Level: 19
Species: Charizard

Mine:

Laila
Level 17 Female Elemental Larvitar
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest

I have agreed to not use Laila's Hidden Power, or thunderbolt and Darkfire has agreed to not use Adonis' earthquake or metal claw.

Cheesey
9th February 2005, 03:05 PM
Sad to see you quit reffing, Karin. =/

Matt vs. LightNinetales
Ark the male blue ringed Umbreon vs. Axolotl the female Wooper

« Ark's Stats »
Level 11

HP ~ 48
Attack ~ 39
Defense ~ 36
Speed ~ 26
Special Attack ~ 25
Special Defense ~ 40

« Axolotl's Stats »
Level 11

HP ~ 40
Attack ~ 21
Defense ~ 21
Speed ~ 15
Special Attack ~ 17
Special Defense ~ 17

First attacks, please!

Knight of Time
10th February 2005, 04:44 PM
Hi.

Jeff (TBA) and I have just agreed to an adopted Pokemon battle between Bobbery, his L9 male Snorlax and Brash, my L9 Tauros.

Bobbery's trait is Immunity, and his current moves are Tackle, Amnesia and Surf (bred-on).

Brash's trait is Intimidate, and his current moves are Tackle, Tail Whip, Rage and Earthquake (bred-on).

Cheesey has agreed over AIM to ref for us.

Edit: Before I forget, Brash isn't holding an item at this time, and neither is Bobbery (I think).

The_Missing_Link
10th February 2005, 04:48 PM
Hi.

Jeff (TBA) and I have just agreed to an adopted Pokemon battle between Bobbery, his L9 male Snorlax and Brash, my L9 Tauros.

Bobbery's trait is Immunity, and his current moves are Tackle, Amnesia and Surf (bred-on).

Brash's trait is Intimidate, and his current moves are Tackle, Tail Whip, Rage and Earthquake (bred-on).

Cheesey has agreed over AIM to ref for us.

Bobbery is already participating in a battle so the battle will have to wait until his current one is done

Cheesey
10th February 2005, 04:53 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight vs. TheBlueAvenger
Brash the male Tauros vs. Bobbery the male Snorlax

« Brash's Stats »
Level 9

HP ~ 38
Attack ~ 28
Defense ~ 27
Speed ~ 30
Special Attack ~ 17
Special Defense ~ 23

« Bobbery's Stats »
Level 9

HP ~ 53
Attack ~ 30
Defense ~ 22
Speed ~16
Special Attack ~ 22
Special Defense ~ 30

Brash slammed his hooves down and created an Earthquake, dealing 14 damage.
Bobbery summoned a huge Surf - It crashed down on Brash and dealt 10 damage.

Brash: 28 HP
Bobbery: 39 HP

Brash creates another Earthquake, dealing 12 damage to Bobbery.
Bobbery uses another Surf, and the water deals 9 damage to Brash.

Brash: 19 HP
Bobbery: 27 HP

Brash used Earthquake again, shaking the ground violently and dealing 13 damage to Bobbery.
Bobbery summoned another Surf and it deals 10 damage to Brash.

Brash: 9 HP
Bobbery: 14 HP

Brash uses another Earthquake, dealing 13 damage to Bobbery again.
Bobbery uses another Surf, dealing 9 damage to Brash and knocking him out.

Brash: Fainted
Bobbery: 1 HP

It was very close, but Jeff wins the battle! Bobbery grows to level 10. You battled well, Kyle.

andyizcool
12th February 2005, 08:26 AM
Archie (Level 16 Anorith) Vs. Sinopa (Level 14 Vulpix)

Archie
HP: 50
Attack: 45
Defense: 31
Special Defense: 31

Sinopa
Attack: 38 (Pokemon Collar)

Archie used Status Die, Sinopa was Burned.
Archie used Swords Dance, Archie's Attack sharply rose.
Sinopa used Hidden Power Fire, dealing 13 damage.

Archie: 37 HP (+2 Attack)
Sinopa: 43 HP

Archie used Brick Break, dealing 41 damage.
Sinopa used Hidden Power Fire, dealing 13 damage.

Archie: 24 HP (+2 Attack)
Sinopa: 2 HP

Archie used Brick Break, dealing 40 damage.

Archie: 24 HP (+2 Attack)
Sinopa: 0 HP

Archie has grown to Level 17.

The_Missing_Link
12th February 2005, 09:03 PM
Adonis (Lv. 19 Male Charizard) vs Laila (Lv. 17 Female Larvitar)

Adonis's Stats:
HP: 70
Attack: 48
Defense: 46
Speed: 54
Special Attack: 58
Special Defense: 49

Laila's Stats:
HP: 54

Laila uses Dragon Dance, upping her speed and attack by 1

Adonis: 70 HP
Laila: 31 HP, speed and attack +1

Adonis uses Dragon Claw, dealing 25 damage
Laila uses Return, dealing 18 damage

Adonis: 52 HP
Laila: 6 HP, speed and attack +1

Laila uses Return, dealing 19 damage
Adonis uses Dragon Claw and deals 26 damage, which is enough to knock Laila out

Adonis: 33 HP
Laila: 0 HP

Adonis wins and grows to Level 20!

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2005, 09:00 AM
It was very close, but Jeff wins the battle! Bobbery grows to level 10. You battled well, Kyle.

Cool. Bobbery learns Defense Curl by levelling up, and his lv. 10 TM will be Earthquake.

aragornbird
16th February 2005, 07:25 PM
TBA and I are having a captee battle.

My Poke:
Orsinal (lv. 15 Hoothoot)
Trait: Imsomnia
Tackle, Growl, Foresight, Wing Attack, Peck, Psychic, Mist Ball, Reflect, Hidden Power Ice, Toxic, Facade, Secret Power, Protect

His Poke:
Lento (Male Slowking)
Trait: Own Tempo
Level: 16
Moves: Curse, Tackle, Yawn, Growl, Water Gun, Dive

Orsinal won't use Toxic/Protect and Lento won't use Dive.
Ref please!

andyizcool
17th February 2005, 08:34 AM
Orsinal (Level 15 Hoothoot) Vs. Lento (Level 16 Slowking)

Orsinal
HP: 52
Special Attack: 25
Special Defense: 31

Lento
HP: 66
Attack: 39
Defense: 40

Orsinal used Secret Power, dealing 10 damage.
Lento used Curse, Lento's Speed fell.
Lento's Attack & Defence rose.

Orsinal: 52 HP
Lento: 56 HP (-1 Speed, +1 Attack, +1 Defence)

Orsinal used Secret Power, dealing 8 damage.
Lento used Water Gun, dealing 16 damage.

Orsinal: 38 HP
Lento: 48 HP (-1 Speed, +1 Attack, +1 Defence)

Orsinal used Mist Ball, dealing 3 damage.
Lento used Water Gun, dealing 15 damage.
Orsinal's used Gold Berry, healing 30 HP.

Orsinal: 53 HP
Lento: 45 HP (-1 Speed, +1 Attack, +1 Defence)

Orsinal used Mist Ball, dealing 3 damage.
Lento's Special Attack fell.
Lento used Water Gun, dealing 10 damage.

Orsinal: 43 HP
Lento: 42 HP (-1 Speed, +1 Attack, +1 Defence, -1 Special Attack)

Orsinal used Secret Power, critical hit, dealing 17 damage.
Lento used Curse, Lento's Speed fell.
Lento's Attack & Defence rose.

Orsinal: 43 HP
Lento: 25 HP (-2 Speed, +2 Attack, +2 Defence, -1 Special Attack)

Orsinal used Reflect.
Lento used Tackle, dealing 8 damage.

Orsinal: 35 HP (Reflect)
Lento: 25 HP (-2 Speed, +2 Attack, +2 Defence, -1 Special Attack)

Orsinal used Secret Power, dealing 6 damage.
Lento became Paralyzed.
Lento is fully Paralyzed.

Lento: 19 HP (-2 Speed, +2 Attack, +2 Defence, -1 Special Attack, Paralyzed)

Lento: 13 HP (-2 Speed, +2 Attack, +2 Defence, -1 Special Attack, Paralyzed)

Orsinal used Secret Power, dealing 7 damage.

Lento: 6 HP (-2 Speed, +2 Attack, +2 Defence, -1 Special Attack, Paralyzed)

Lento: 0 HP (-2 Speed, +2 Attack, +2 Defence, -1 Special Attack, Paralyzed)

Orsinal has grown to Level 16.

*Murkrow
17th February 2005, 02:50 PM
Me and Amy are having a captee battle :)

Me:
Omega
Shelgon
L34 M
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Thrash, Dragon Rage, Hidden Power: Electric, Fire Blast, Focus Energy, Ember, Double-Edge, Toxic, Strength (SM), Protect, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Amy:
Kumar
Level 33 White Male Striped Persian
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare, Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Shadow Ball, Pay Day, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Swift, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Faint Attack, Return, Water Gun, Assist, Psych Up

Toxic/Hypnosis, super effective moves and Kumar's Rest won't be used.

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2005, 02:18 PM
SilverMachop and I are having an Adoptee battle.

His Pokemon:
Anion (male Minun)
Level - 10
Moves - Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Hidden Power (Water), Wish, Thunder
Ability - Minus (Does double damage when ally with Plus is partner.)
Held Items - None.

My Pokemon:
Name: Mercandos
Species: Mr. Mime
Trait: Soundproof
Moves: Barrier, Substitute, Confusion, Metronome, Hidden Power: Dragon.
Item: Berry

andyizcool
18th February 2005, 03:58 PM
Omega (Level 34 Shelgon) Vs. Kumar (Level 33 Persian)

Omega
HP: 109
Attack: 91
Defense: 94
Special Attack: 67
Special Defense: 60
Speed: 60

Kumar
HP: 106
Attack: 71
Defense: 65
Special Attack: 102 (Pokemon Earring)
Special Defense: 68
Speed: 101

Kumar used Return, dealing 30 damage.
Omega used Dragon Dance, Omega's Attack & Speed rose.

Omega: 69 HP (+1 Attack, +1 Speed)
Kumar: 106 HP

Kumar used Return, dealing 34 damage.
Omega used Double-Edge, dealing 72 damage.

Omega: 35 HP (+1 Attack, +1 Speed)
Kumar: 34 HP

Kumar used Return, dealing 31 damage.
Omega used Double-Edge, dealing 73 damage.

Omega: 4 HP (+1 Attack, +1 Speed)
Kumar: 0 HP

Omega has grown to Level 35.

The_Missing_Link
18th February 2005, 06:43 PM
Anion (Lv. 10 Male Minun) vs Mercandos (Lv. 10 Male Mr.Mime)

Anion's Stats:
Speed: 30

Mercandos's Stats:
Special Defense: 35

Anion uses Thunder, but it misses
Mercandos uses Substitute, creating a little clone as a barrier

Anion: 38 HP
Mercandos: 25 HP, substitute up

Anion uses Thunder, dealing enough damage to destroy the substitute
Mercandos uses HP Dragon, dealing 10 damage

Anion: 28 HP
Mercandos: 25 HP

Anion uses Thunder, dealing 16 damage
Mercandos's Berry kicks in and raises his HP
Mercandos uses Metronome and comes up with Cosmic Power, raising his defense and special defense by 1

Anion: 28 HP
Mercandos: 19 HP, defense and sp. defense +1

Mercandos uses Fire Spin, dealing 3 damage
Fire Spin does more damage

Anion: 23 HP
Mercandos: 19 HP, defense and sp. defense +1

Anion uses Thunder, dealing 12 damage
Mercandos uses Metronome and comes up with Doom Desire

Anion: 22 HP
Mercandos: 7 HP, defense and sp. defense +1

Mercandos uses Metronome and comes up with Barrage, dealing 10 damage in 5 hits

Anion: 11 HP
Mercandos: 7 HP, defense and sp. defense +1

Anion uses Thunder and deals 13 damage, which is enough to knock Mercandos out

Anion: 11 HP
Mercandos: 0 HP

Anion wins and grows to Level 11!

*Murkrow
21st February 2005, 12:25 PM
Can my link be removed please? Angelfire has messed up and is refusing to link to any of my pages/show any of my pictures (or at least it is when I try and edit/preview the damned thing), so I've given up on it because I don't have a clue what is going on. I have a new account on the uk Geocities site, but it's only basic at the moment.

Anyway, me and Amy are battling captees again :)

Me:
Omega
Shelgon
L35 M
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Thrash, Dragon Rage, Hidden Power: Electric, Fire Blast, Focus Energy, Ember, Double-Edge, Toxic, Strength (SM), Protect, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Amy:
Ranec
Level 34 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Charm, Night Shade, Torment, Facade

No status effects will be used for either, Ranec won't use Double Team and Omega won't use Brick Break or Dragon Drance.

Wolfsong
21st February 2005, 03:03 PM
Hannah and I also have agreed to an adoptee battle. I will be using Darin and she will be using Latino.

Hers:

Latino
Murkrow
L9 M
Trait: Insomnia-cannot be put to sleep
Moves: Peck, Confuse Ray, Hidden Power: Electric, Aerial Ace, Astonish, Quick Attack
He is holding a Gold Berry that will restore 30HP during a battle.

Mine:

Darin
Level 10 Male Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth, Iron Tail

I have agreed to not use body slam or wish and she has agreed to not use confuse ray.

Lady Vulpix
21st February 2005, 03:39 PM
Note: we're leaving this topic open for now so that the unfinished battles can continue, but all new battles must be posted on the new version. Don't make any new posts on this thread. Thank you.