PDA

View Full Version : Demon Bulbasaur Angel Thingie!

Arcanine18
31st January 2003, 01:45 PM
Hm.
Seems that hardly anyone ever comments on my pics...
So.

Well. If you have noticed

this thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9021)

which got... wow.... two comments on four pictures...

you might be interested in this one... the next member of our Fellowship.
It's Bisa1 (supermoderator at the Villageforum) who once started off as a simple innocent little Bulbasaur and later discovered his darker sides...

The pic. Yeah. whatever. (http://www.qww.de/wqw/albums/album03/ais.jpg)

Again, proportioning and perspective... I hate them.
*sits down and falls asleep*

Shining Kabutops
31st January 2003, 02:16 PM
Wow! Awesome! The shading is perfect on his clothing, it looks very realistic! Good job - please post more! :)

Nuriko
31st January 2003, 02:42 PM
Hmm.. don't worry. I don't get a lot of comments on my pics either, most of the time. >< And most of them come from me actually asking friends to go to the topic and reply for me. x_x
But I think the reason many people might not comment on your pics, is because they leave everyone so speechless! o.o That's what it's like for me, anyhow. They really do leave me speechless and I dunno what to say, because it's hard to give any kind of constructive critisism and stuff when your pics are, well.. near perfect. o_o'
I really love your art though. ^^ This pic here is very well done! I don't get how you can hate them, they look very good to me... I mean, compare that to some of my pics. You can see the difference between talent, and, well.. no talent. ^^; I love the shading, especially! It's just about perfect! He seems like a very interesting character. ^_~ And yes, like Shining Kabutops said, you have a way of making the clothes and that very realistic.. o.o Keep up the great work, hope you post more soon! ^_^

Arcanine18
31st January 2003, 03:19 PM
Thank you for your nice words. :) *hugs Nuriko and the shiny Kabutops*

I corrected the typo, btw... it says "order" now, just as it should. *blushes* Hehe. *runs away*

God of Fire
31st January 2003, 03:37 PM
Think that everyone who didn't comment on your pictures are too speachless since your art is brilliant^_^

I think your art is very well done, they are alot more intresting than many other pictures around, the Bulbasaur is nicely done, the weapon he's holding looks very cool.

Kuragari
31st January 2003, 04:16 PM
That's great work Arc18, I don't really have anything else to say. ^_^

Bulbasaur4
5th February 2003, 09:39 PM
ARRRCY! 'Tis been so long since I've talked to ya or anything. I still have your wonderful piccies you made me of the Umbreon(s) and the Arcanine!! Your heart has always been so wonderful and *gasp* it's even gotten better!!!
Unbelievable... I'm gazed through all your art on the weblink you give, and I cannot honestly say I do not like one of them.

I love the LOTR in both links!!! My favorite is the wolf-anthro of course... because wolves rock!! ^^;;;
I wish I could draw half as good as you... because *gets in a dreamy state*
Then I'd draw myself Legolas-style, all beautiful-elven-like in my anthro form of some magestic she-wolven creature!!! And then I'd wave it about and draw Legolas to match!!!
*grinz*

Awesome! Keep it up!! If you have a story or some thing to go with these characters feel free to PM me the link!! And if you ever want imput or anything or help (bah, like you need help!!) feel freeeee!!

^^

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
8th February 2003, 01:06 AM
I still luff the punk flareon... *huggles it* It was an unfair art trade, I got the better picture! ^^;;;

Old Thread
Arcanine morph - High priestess, eh? GO WOMEN'S LIB!!!! *gets smacked* Owww... Anywayyyy! This is my very favourite of the four pictures on that thread, I think it's because of that delightfully malevolent snarl that's on the Arcanine-morph's face... >:D
White lioness - WowwWwww, I'd like to have both a rapier and a wizard's staff with the knob on the end... The lioness reminds me of Nala from Lion King for some reason.
Sheepie - SHEEPIE!!! SHEEEEEPIEEEEEE!!!!! *glomp* Ahem. I think that's all...
Wolf - He looks the macho-man-warrior type. ^_^;; As always, it's much prettyful... If he replaced Legolas in LoTR, I'd be attempting to steal the cinema's movie filmroll thing every five minutes. *dodges several sharp objects thrown by Bulba and other Legolas fans*

Bulbasaur Morph
I WANT HIS WINGS! *pinches them* Is he a 'two-faced' character (like Smeagol-Gollum) because one of his wings signifies light and the other dark? And even if he was disproportionate, it would still be a-ok for him because he's a 'morph and they can basically take anything artistic license throws at them. :D Love the background, it's all foggy and nondescript.

TheDarkHeracross
8th February 2003, 12:29 PM
wow... thats... thats... wow! That is very very very good!!! ^_^ its really good! ^_^ :wave: