PDA

View Full Version : Coming to a Forum near you...

Chris 2.1
11th June 2004, 07:26 PM
Hey everyone! This topic is basically where you take a fic you are GOING TO POST - NOT A CURRENT ONE (or this will become another FF suggestion topic) and give it a snazzy, movie-style trailer to give it appeal.

I'll start with mine first!

Lucky Charms

What do you do when you turn 10 years old?

"Every boy needs to train Pokemon" Came Sylvie's rapt, hushed voice. "It runs in your blood. The feeling you get when you grip a Pokeball tightly...you feel invincible. You are on a semi-permanent high. You deserve to expirience what you should have expirienced three years ago, Rikki Garson..."

-- -- --

Rikki Garson lives a difficult life...

'Pokemon are tools! Tools of violence! I don't care if they're friendly on TV, friendly in the games or if their cuddly counterparts are smiling!!! NO POKEMON!'

...His divorced father, Ken, doesn't approve of Pokemon after his failed Pokemon Journey ended up with him working as a Gold Caddy, as well as living above a pub.

He is living his failed life again, through you. He screwed up in Pokemon Training as well as any careers he's had, and he thinks that if he can persuade you to try for a career as a Doctor, or a Lawyer or something high up, he can manipulate your life, almost as if it were him living it"

-- -- --
All that is about to change.

-- -- --

Rikki Garson may think he has it hard now, but bad things are on their way. Forces unbeknownst to Rikki are developing and soon he finds that life isn't a game...

"I WANT THIS ALL TO END!" He screamed, dropping to his knees. "I'm sick of playing the hero! I'm sick of it all! Why did you do this to me, Mum?"

-- -- --

What do you do when those who are closest to you turn against you? Those sworn to protect you have your worst intentions at heart. What do you do when the people who made you who you are begin to want a refund...

"Mummy can't help you now" Gray said darkly, watching Rikki with a deadly look on his face. "Mummy doesn't love you, Rikki Garson"

His finger reached for the trigger and squeezed it. All Rikki knew was in slow motion as he acted fast and took the right choice.

-- -- --

"I told you" Ken said sternly to his son. "Pokemon are nasty things. You can never expect to be happy by holding onto a Pokeball. Your Mother is to blame for all of this"

"I know" Rikki snarled, grabbing his remaining Pokemon and turning. "And I'm going to put things right"

Lucky Charms
Pokemon Training has never been so serious

*applaud*

Lol it should be up later in the year, once MR is finished or maybe sooner?!?!

Feel free to post your Fanfic Trailers...!

Mewfour
17th June 2004, 11:10 PM
Ah what the hell, I'll pop in for a little bit to spam up some crap

And now, let the plugging COMMENCE!!

The Asylum of the Damned presents:

-

Thunder. Lightning. Wind and storm howled wildly, battering at the trees and shaking them violently ...

-

An asylumBLACK production

-

He clutched his ribs tightly, dragging the tip of his bloodied sword in the mud behind him as he ran. His vision grew dim and his breath grew heavy- every wind from his lungs felt like a torturous chore. His bloody wound underneath his vest cooled and chilled him to the bone, feeling like his heart would freeze in just one more beat.

-

The quest of a lifetime is about to begin....

The girl elf arched her thin eyebrow with a questioning gaze. "What quest dost thou speak of?"

"To slay Zaardaath."

The girl was shocked silent. Her father was stunned and muted immediately. "Clearly," said the father with an uneasy voice, "he has been struck upon the brow. He has lost his sense."

"I've not lost my sense," Arthur growled weakly. "Zaardaath shall fall by mine blade."

LEGENDS OF ALTERNICA

[b]2005

Heald
21st June 2004, 05:17 PM
This is for my dark DragonballZ-based fanfic...

---

This Summer, a war more than half a century old will be revived...

---

The scene is space, overlooking the planet Earth. Then from the left, a spaceship of some sort, a dull black rounded disc shape, hovers into view. Fade to black...

---

The legacy of a fallen race...

---

The camera pans across the eyes of a warrior's face. You can tell by his eyes he is a Saiyan. They are frowning. Fade to black...

---

The new generation of heroes...

---

The camera pans across the doorway to the World Martial Arts Tournament Arena. There are five warriors looking onto the arena. A tall Namek, a tall human with long spiky red hair, another man with a completely bald head. The sun reflects off it. In front of them are two Saiyan teenagers, both in the traditional Turtle Hermit orange uniforms.

---

The return of chaos...

---

The camera now pans into a darkened room. Several shadowed figures, all looking disfigured with horns and spikes on their bodies surround a luminous green glass tube, filled with liquid and a muscular child with various wires attached to his chest and breating apparatus around his mouth and nose. He seems so pleaceful, but suddenly his eyes burst open with life, the camera zooming straight onto his eyes and then it switches to black just as suddenly.

---

Vengeance will be sought on the battlefield.

The one-star Dragonball flies across the screen, erasing this and it lands in the middle of the camera, causing a bright white explosion. Once the white has faded, the Dragonball is still there, but now has words on top of it.

Dragonball NG

The Venom Saga

Coming July 2004

DannyBoy
23rd June 2004, 01:26 PM
Well I am back for the summer and for the past few days I been planning a new fic and writing prologue and chapters for it. I saw this here and decided to post the coming to.... thing. Right now I have no idea of a title and if you have any suggestions after reading this feel free to privite message me with what you think would fit. So here is the coming to you for a new fic in the works by me.

Chris has been living in Crystanto since he could remember which wasn’t to long. His memory is gone and all he can remember is living in a small apartment by himself since he found out he was 13. He figured that out by checking out the local hospital and found someone who actually knew him. But since then he has no knowledge of the past. No memories of his family or friends.

The brand new league in Crystanto has finally opened up and everyone wants to join in and get a pokemon. Chris Chase is about to go to the local Pokemon Center or Professor to receive a pokemon to train and battle with. But when he is watching TV a report comes on saying that all pokemon in the center and professor are gone. Everyone has found one but him that he knows of.

He then decides to go to the local Adoption Center to adopt one, the worst thing to do since most of the pokemon are old and weak and don’t have much experience and wont obey. When he is looking for a pokemon goes over to him and starts to nuzzle his leg. He realizes the pokemon must like him and he soon begins his journey with a new pokemon that has no history, just like him. When he starts, he gets into an accident and then memories start to be revealed in his thoughts and in his dreams.

There it is, look for it within the next week or so. I want to get ahead and do a few chapters so I don't lag and such. See ya real soon with more.

geoff
12th July 2004, 11:26 PM
Cool idea! I guess you all can preview the return of Gantun: Onset. I doubt anyone besides ImmortalDreams remembers it, so it's technically not "in progress". Plus, I can't even find the thing on the forums (... it HAS been a year, so... yeah). Anyway-

Geoff Shokou always thought he was a pretty average kid. Well, besides the fact that his father is a researcher at the Coveldt City Lab and his uncle is the Marloam City Gym Leader. But besides all of that mess, he seemed pretty... normal. He even did the normal thing for a 16 yr old kid to do in Gantun- he became a Pokemon Trainer and embarked to collect badges across the rather large region.

But, like with anything else with twists, fate had different plans. Unbeknownst to Geoff, a twisted, evil force was rising across Gantun. A force that seeked five essential beings that possessed power... power to awaken.

GANTUN: Onset ... coming in a few days (well, if all goes as planned).

Tainted
13th July 2004, 09:43 AM
He holds the world upon his shoulders...

“Some say he’s not even a man,” the blonde woman spoke from pomp, subtly lipstick-ridden lips, “but more a machine, a fabrication.”
“Don’t tease him just because he doesn’t talk to anyone. I’ve heard he killed someone, that his dad’s dead and his mother’s in jail” a redhead spoke, her own lips forming words with a seeming frustration.
“Who’s he live with then?” a more masculine voice piped up.
“I heard he lives alone” the same redhead replied.
“Alone? What is he?” the masculine voice asked.
“The same question everyone’s been asking. Some call him pure machination.”

If his knees falter, this world will fall...

"All he ever wanted," there was a short pause as Marty recollected himself, "was to be known."

His name echoes throughout the streets of Toronto...

"He has been spotted facing an onslaught of enemies so far-- including a Scottish Highlander, a man in a large metal suit, and get this-- a homeless man with a stick. It appears the mass of criminal underground here doesn't like him too much."

And as he holds the world, the people look upon him...

Some days he would pretend like his life had worth compared to anything, but he was a granule of sand on a beach that stretched from past to future. Considering the insignificance of the human race in comparison to the grandeur, he was nothing—he was an insignificant from a group of insignificants. All he had ever wanted was to mean something to the world, to put every ounce of himself forward to help the good cause, to be a role model in the eyes of youth, a hero in the heart of mankind, and a legend to live on through generations to pass.

And they dub him, Atlas...

Atlas
...With the World upon his Shoulders...
...He is Dubbed a Hero...

DannyBoy
13th July 2004, 02:18 PM
Back again but bringing back my first and longest going fics known to date.

A Whole New Beginning

From my crappyest chapter to my longest known chapter. Follow a young boy name Dan through the tough journey of Niagra. The league is huge with a goal to collect 10 badges. Meet his friends Joey and Matt and watch Dan and Joey's love grow. Watch them battle and fight in gyms and contests and meet up with the evil group Team Oblivious who steal pokemon for sick and twisted experiments.

CoMiNg SoOn To A fOuRm NeAr YoU...

Joey is a girl and if you go to my fic 'Somewhere Out There' second page is a link to the old fic. I am going to edit up a few chapters before posting so look for this around mid August.

FusionSonicX
15th July 2004, 01:36 AM
(Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Shadows)

Throughout the past 25 years, no evil has set face on the earth since Marik's plot to become king during the Battle City Tournament. Now, to get away from all the madness, Yugi and his friends all moved to the U.S. in search of happiness. But all is flux and nothing stands still...

Now, Drake Motu, Mattew Wheeler, Tera Gardner, Alex Taylor, Missy Valentine, and Vladimir Kaiba are in for the ride of their lives when Saturn Zero hosts a island tournament which turns out to be more than a bunch of duels...

This time it's for keeps...

(Upcoming Chapters)
Journey to the Island of Despair (Chapter One)
The Order of the Phoenix (Chapter Two)
Ghost in the Machine (Chapter Three)
Islands in the Stream (Chapter Four)
Anywhere I Lay My Head (Chapter Five)
When Doves Cry (Chapter Six)
Take My Breath Away (Chapter Seven)
Bark at the Moon (Chapter Eight)
Eye of the Tiger (Chapter Nine)
Should I Stay or Should I Go? (Chapter Ten)
Accidents Will Happen (Chapter Eleven)
On the Wagon (Chapter Twelve)
Tears Are Not Enough (Chapter Thirteen)

(Dark Shadows II: Proliferation)
Against All Odds (Chapter One)
Shout (Chpater Two)
Long Live the Queen (Chapter Three)
Mercy Street (Chapter Four)
The Rise of the Phoenix (Chapter Five)
Rumors and Reputations (Chapter Six)
Circuit to the Finals of Dattle Dome (Chapter Seven)

Providing you with New
Chapters every Friday!

Coming August 7th, 2004

Dark Sage
21st July 2004, 06:43 PM
They have survived Anastasia Pegasus's Duelist Labyrinth...

They have defeated Remi and Set and his City of Souls...

Now, having lived seventeen years on the small planet known as earth, it seems that Yugi, Mary, Clive, and Peter have a pie in the sky future. Each has a dedicated love life, college applications have been accepted, and finances are no problem.

It seems a great opportunity when their old friend and ally Siegfried Kaiba invites them to his invitation-only tournament, to be held on his special resort island known as Duelatopia. Situated in the Bikini Atoll, the city is a wonder of architechture, ruled by a mysterious armored figure calling himself the Master of Games. Siegfried promises them the greatest Duel Monsters tournament that has ever been held, and they can't help but accept.

But hardships lie in wait for the duelists. Rivalries begin as soon as they board the boat. In the streets of Duelatopia, figures with ties to the past await, ready to test their own legacies against Yugi and his friends. Challenges await which will try their dueling skills to the limits.

And a deeper secret exists in the darkest corners of Duelatopia, one that will rattle the gates of Hell, shake the streets of Heaven, and threaten everything in-between.

The duels will be fiercer, the Monsters will be tougher, the opponents will be nastier, the challenges will be greater, the adventures will be more amazing than ever before!

The tournament has begun...

The legacy has been planted...

The Mandate has been written...

Heaven help them...

Yu-Gi-Oh Junior

Episode Three

The Mandate of Heaven

Coming August 11th to the Pokemasters Fanfiction Boards

Mystic Latios
28th July 2004, 07:38 AM
Eh why not. Heres my fanfic trailer.

Another normal day for Timmy Maerd. Another normal morning in Violet City as he goes to school wanting to be a pokemon researcher. A future pokemon researcher that sees ghosts and will be going through the last normal day of his life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"New News Report on the P64 News. Strange red markings have been appearing on doors all over Violet City. The culprit thats vandalizing the doors and buildings with red, cult-like symbols has not been caught or identified, but police say that everyone should keep watch of their homes."
"My nightmares seem to be getting worse" Timmy thought as he slowly opened the door, hoping that it hasn't happened again.
"Police are now announcing curfews for everyone for reasons unknown."
"They keep appearing in my dreams. They want something from me."
A large noise then came from behind the garage door that sounded like something crunching and chomping on a still living animal. The door started to shake from someone slamming against it, which made Liz and Roland shake in fear.

"Please Tim," Liz begged as she still kept the basement door open, wishing that Tim would forget about Wobbuffet and come back inside. ".........Don't let them in!"
Tim slowly opens the basement door as he saw what he feared wouldn't happen has happened. The lights suddenly go out on him as he had no choice but to go through the door.

What are the meanings of your dreams?

RESTLESS DREAMS

Now out.

FusionSonicX
30th July 2004, 04:10 AM
---

This Fall, the greatest battle of good vs. evil will begin...

---

A beautiful woman dressed in black stands infront of a steel gate with a sphere of energy in her palm, vibrating and ready to burst. It finally does and the screen fades to black.

---

The demons shall rise...

---

A figure, burning with red energy rises from a extraordinary sphere of yellow energy. The figure flies into the night sky in the form of a phoenix as the ball burst, cuasing the screen to fade to black.

---

The next generation of heros will rise...

---

Seven teenages appear on the screen as the seven millennium items form around them and disappear. The original cast of Yu-Gi-Oh! appear behind them and the screen fades to black.

---

The return of darkness...

---

A woman stands infront of the seven teens as fiendish horns grow out of her shoulder, arms and legs. Ten flaming red wings burst from her back (five on each side) across the chamber. The camera zooms in on her eyes as the screen fades black with only her red pupils showing.

---

The fate of the world will be decided as Drake, Tera, Matt, Missy, Alex, Vlad and Charity fight for peace and harmony...

---

The gates of Hell have been opened and there is no turning back...

Coming October 29, 2004

The Decapitated Mole
1st August 2004, 07:31 AM
Well... I don't think I'd be able to make a trailer-type thing for what I'm doing... This is basically a two-part thing between Fanfic and Fanart. Title:

Untitled
The Animated Series

Basically it's a week[/month?]ly cartoon which is based around the same basic ideas of the movie Untitled (www.freakyface.cjb.net/unt.htm) [<Actually a movie, but it requires money. That's just information]. Thankfully, the show is already funnier than the movie was, but still...

So this is where the 2-part thing comes in. Whenever I get a script written for an episode I'll post it here. And then whenever I get the actual episode done I'll post it in Fanart. Sound OK? Good. Now, if you really must get a preview of the show, the opening theme song is here (www.freakyface.cjb.net/UntitledIntro.swf), and it's free!

o_0
jimm

Almond
2nd August 2004, 12:53 AM
I've only got 40% of this fic written, and when it's done it'll have to go through a beta reader; but I'm bored, so I'll give this a whirl.

The fic isn't in script format, it's in normal paragraph format, but I think script format is better for previews and stuff. ^^

---

(The setting: A Pokemon Center in a small town high in the mountains; a light snow can be seen falling through the windows. Ash, Pikachu, May, and Max are staring at an irate Brock.)

BROCK: It's February thirteenth! Don't you know what tomorrow is?!

(Cut to May and Joy alone in the Center.)

JOY: Is there someone you're in love with? Is it Brock?
MAY: No...

(Cut to May standing in a store. The cashier is urging her to buy something.)

CASHIER: How about some chocolate for your boyfriend? Valentine's Day is tomorrow!
MAY: My... 'boyfriend'...

(Cut to Ash, Brock, and Joy standing at the front door of the Center in jackets. May and Max watch them as they start out of the building.)

JOY: You two stay here and watch the Pokemon, okay? We won't be gone long!

(Cut back to May and Joy in the Center.)

JOY: Is it Ash?
MAY: N-no...

(Cut back to May in the store. She picks up a heart-shaped box of chocolate and looks at it.)

MAY: (thinking) But maybe I could get it anyway...

(Cut to May and Max alone in the Pokemon Center at night. May walks to the door.)

MAY: They've been gone a really long time! I'm going to find them!
MAX: But it's dangerous!
[May pushes on the door, but it won't budge.]

(Cut back to May and Joy in the Center, earlier.)

JOY: Then is it Max?
[May bursts into tears.]

(Cut back to May and Max in the Center at night, May still with her hand on the door.)

MAY: I-it's iced shut... we're trapped in here...

coming whenever the heck I finish it: whatever the heck I'm gonna call it! (no, it won't be named "Flowers in the Attic." Though I did consider that at first.)

classy_cat18
2nd August 2004, 01:19 AM
I was waiting until I was almost done with Knights to Remember, but what the heck!

In a metropolis where Pokemon are almost non-existent, a thug with no clear future fights and steals to live.

"Why don't you go away before I call the cops?" the idiot said in my face.
"Why don't you apologize before I tear off your ass?" I retorted.

But his whole life changes when he meets a mysterious girl.

"Look, get out of here before you get in trouble?" I asked her in a shaking voice.
"A dragon without his song is harmless indeed. Seek a new song when you're in need."

Join Skye as he finds his new friend, his new purpose, and his voice in Dragon's Song!

Snakes N' Legends
2nd August 2004, 07:14 PM
It has been a couple weeks or months since Terone's encounter with Remi in the City of Souls. He thought that despite what happened in New York, his life would be back to normal.

He was wrong.

Now along with Jade, he will be going on the adventure of a lifetime. Trying to right what is wrong. Trying to protect the future and trying not to save the past. An old but recent enemy is threating the past and is allying with an enemy that is causing chaos in the past as well.

With new cards, an strange items, and new change in "heart" and strategy, Terone will face the greatest challenge he has ever known or ...

... the whole future he has known of will change forever.

On August 11th, follow Terone through an familiar and new journey with new and old familiar characters in order to save the world.

Shadows of the Past

Dark Sage
2nd August 2004, 08:48 PM
I would like to say that I put my support behind Snakes N Legends's fanfic (which as you can guess, is a spinoff of my own) one hundred percent. Don't think I will spill any of his secrets, but I can guaruntee you will love it.

Give him all the support you would give me in his endeavor.

- Venusaur

-

Oakbark
3rd August 2004, 03:26 PM
Just a quick note....

Pokemon Detectives

Dane Droktar is now 16, and pokemon training must be given up to give way to education for a full-time job. But just when things are looking bitter, a new opportunity comes his way - working as a detective with a secret organisation in his home continent of Kanto! His 'missions' will take him all over the pokemon world, along with his co-detective - someone you'll all know and love from the anime.

Coming soon.........

Damien.

PSmurf
3rd August 2004, 03:34 PM
Coming Tonight!

Jeremy Sinai was a normal five year old boy that was back before the storm that ripped his family and his young life apart. In his last few minutes of life he gave Jeremy a Pokeball and now thirteen he starts to discover the mysterious secret it holds (its not a legendary pokemon in there) and he does so training his new Pokemon.

The destiny has been scribed in heaven and Jeremy has to fufill it before the Storm repeats itself!

A LEGACY UNFOLDS: ATLANTA!

Tonight

DannyBoy
4th August 2004, 11:14 PM
Hell Shadow

A young woman murdered...Killer at loose...A mystery that needs to be solved...More murders...Cereal Killer at large...One women to find out who is is...She must learn...Think...And find out before shes next.

New York City. Late nights can be dangerous as several women found out. Detective Marcus and his partner Detective Kelly must find out who is killing all these women, and why these women. All young normal citizens trying to make it big in the city. Soon things start to add up, people become suspects. Each crime leaves a trail to the killer. Who's next?

Coming soon...