PDA

View Full Version : Stuck.Help.Please.

ace
12th June 2004, 06:01 AM
I just bought the colluseum mega pokemon pack ( what a deal, £100 for gamecube,251 memory card, pokemon box,colluseum,link cable, that's roughly $130 to you americans).

Anyway, I'm kinda stuck. I'm in Pyrite, iv'e caught all the shadow pokes ive seen, which is up to furret, but i wondered where to go to find silva. I cant seem to advance the storyline after the power was shut to the colluseum, what do I do now?

thanks for your help....

Crystalmaster Mike
12th June 2004, 08:41 AM
You'll find the Gear he took at the Construction Site (where the tower with the Colosseum on top is being finished). IIRC, it should be flashing like all things you should really pick up.

Oh, and note: it's not a gear like an old clock might contain; it's the appropriate size for a windmill to have.

And yes, you're right. That's quite a deal, that Colosseum Mega Pack. (I've got one myself, for... €159 and a bit, though I believe I used a price reducement.)

theniceguydk
12th June 2004, 09:26 AM
I got the Colosseum Mega Pack too ;) - I live in Denmark.

Aaand I love it ;)

ace
12th June 2004, 10:36 AM
Ive not had colliseum a day yet! Ive filled 254 slots on box, and got to *shock* trainer 15 in the mount battle challenge so far, all with perfect wins.yum.

Anyway, thanks 4 the help, dunno y i dint check there.

Pround new gamecube owner (tho ive had a ps2 for 4 years).