1. Ever ate dog or cat food?
nope.

1a. What does it taste like?
n/a

2. Ever wanted to?
not really

Zak
12th June 2004, 02:40 PM
1. No, but my Mom did once as a child. She was quite curious...

2. Nope, but I've been asked to.

~Zak

Gothic Animé
12th June 2004, 02:44 PM
1. i ate a dog treat once, if that counts
1a. a mouthful of bread and watered down meat. »_«
2. well, i guess the answer is obvious. ^^;

Crystal Mew
12th June 2004, 03:17 PM
1.Nope, never cat or dog food, I have dared my friends to eat it though :D one of my friends did and she threw up :sweat4: oh, I have eaten a ferret treat before

2. the ferret treat tasted like fruit candy =O

3. no....I know that dog food or cat food is disgusting =<

Jay Umbreon
12th June 2004, 03:27 PM
1. nope...because, I'm not a dog x.x *at least, I think not*

2. nope.

might I also add, you scare the pants off me :O!

phaedrus
12th June 2004, 03:54 PM
1. Ever ate dog or cat food? no
1a. What does it taste like? no

2. Ever wanted to? no

gomez
12th June 2004, 08:56 PM
1. I ate dog food like when I was five or so. It was the dry kind.
1a. I can't remember; I was five or so. I think it was good cause I remember going back for more.

2. Hell yeah. The canned kind looks hella good to me. My ex a-hole brother in law would have given me twenty dollars if I ate just one spoonful of the canned kind. My sister told me not to tho. That was a few years ago.

kainashi
12th June 2004, 09:07 PM
1. no, i have not.
1a. i don't know, you tell me.
2. nope!

nightcrow
12th June 2004, 09:13 PM
1. yea
1a. the dry kind tastes like... hard bread tainted with meat flavour, the wet kind tastes like.. meat in sauce?? oh yes. i've also sampled many treats, from doggy treats to kitty treats to rodent treats... the best were the yogurt hamster treats, they were actually good :liplick:

2. usually i try my dog's treats... i dunno why, but my dog is a such a picky eater, if he'll eat it it's gotta be good :sweatdrop: besides, it's good to know that if i ever was in such a situation where i could only eat doggy treats, i'd know which one was the best!

kainashi
12th June 2004, 09:18 PM
1. yea
1a. the dry kind tastes like... hard bread tainted with meat flavour, the wet kind tastes like.. meat in sauce?? oh yes. i've also sampled many treats, from doggy treats to kitty treats to rodent treats... the best were the yogurt hamster treats, they were actually good :liplick:

2. usually i try my dog's treats... i dunno why, but my dog is a such a picky eater, if he'll eat it it's gotta be good :sweatdrop: besides, it's good to know that if i ever was in such a situation where i could only eat doggy treats, i'd know which one was the best!"omgwtf"

edit: stupid character limit.