PDA

View Full Version : When's Jump for Joy Airing?

Water Pokemon Master
13th June 2004, 01:05 AM
I checked Kids' WB schedule and it isn't airing for at least another two weeks. Is it possible there will be no more new episodes this summer?

Rocketboy
13th June 2004, 04:11 PM
I'd say that they are waiting for the OFFICIAL summer (Kids out of school) for new episodes

Zak
13th June 2004, 05:16 PM
I believe it aired today in the UK.

Kids WB is funny like that, they like to skip an episode which is part of a season and wait 'till a week before the next to air it. Remember what they pulled with the last three Season 2 eps "Misty Meets Her Match", "Bound For Trouble", and "Charizard Chills"? Also at the end of Johto Journeys they aired Fortune Hunters, but waited 'till around the end of summer to air Psychic Sidekicks, as a "tail" to the new season? My guess is they'll do this with the last four eps of season 1 AG here.

~Zak

Light_Togetic
13th June 2004, 10:06 PM
Ugh... I never understood why they did that... To me, it makes more sense to play more new episodes, seeing as kids will be starting summertime, and won't have school to deal with.

Oh well...

Jeikobu
29th June 2004, 01:12 AM
Right now another site says it won't air until 7/17. Stupid Kids WB...

Animelee: Just edited out a link to particular site. :sweat2:

Animelee
29th June 2004, 02:58 AM
Right now another site says it won't air until 7/17. Stupid Kids WB...

Edit: Just edited out a link to particular site. :sweat2:

Heald
5th July 2004, 05:44 PM
Animelee: Just edited out a link to particular site. :sweat2:Even more assfisting I see. Links are legal as long as they aren't advertising. If they are linking to information then that is perfectly legal.

Crystal Mew
5th July 2004, 05:58 PM
Hm, well it used to be they stopped showing new episodes around the end of may/early june and wouldn't start new ones until sept/oct....so these last couple of years have been different. yeah, kidswb is weird :rolleyes: