PDA

View Full Version : Stadium GSC Question

Leon-IH
13th June 2004, 09:20 PM
Howdy folks, just wondering if anyone knows if stadium 2 can do the doduo gameboy thing for GSC as well as RBY, if so how?

Kari and Mewtwo
13th June 2004, 10:00 PM
It is possible, but you need to have beaten the Elite 4 first on your GSC cart. Otherwise, the Doduo GB tower acts like a regular GB tower, and Dodrio acts like Doduo.

Leon-IH
13th June 2004, 11:02 PM
hmm, what cup needs beating for dodrio? i beat poke and prime already..

Andrew
13th June 2004, 11:58 PM
No, you can't Doduo or Dodrio GSC, only Rby.

I unlocked Doduo via beating that Gym Leader Castle thingie.

I haven't gotten around to beating the cups (Well except Challenge Cup, I rock at that)

Don't Run With Scizors
14th June 2004, 01:54 AM
If you haven't gotten around to beating the cups, Oz, that's probably why you weren't able to Doduo\Dodrio GSC. You don't get to do that until you beat Round 2 of Stadium (or something like that, it's been a while since I played).

Leon-IH
14th June 2004, 01:56 AM
Thanks everyone ^^

for once i have a reason to turn off my sig :)

andyizcool
14th June 2004, 11:49 AM
I think I remember something because I got the fastest one for Pokemon RBY but only the second fastest for Pokemon GSC. I think the information below is correct, might need checking. That stupid Little Cup in Round 2 was the only thing that stopped me. Then there's the Rival Battle at the end of each Round too.

Pokemon RBY Fast = Beat Gym Leader Castle Round 1
Pokemon RBY Fastest = Beat Gym Leader Castle Round 2
Pokemon GSC Fast = Beat All Cups Round 1
Pokemon GSC Fastest = Beat All Cups Round 2

Xenesis
3rd July 2004, 06:08 AM
I think I remember something because I got the fastest one for Pokemon RBY but only the second fastest for Pokemon GSC. I think the information below is correct, might need checking. That stupid Little Cup in Round 2 was the only thing that stopped me. Then there's the Rival Battle at the end of each Round too.

Pokemon RBY Fast = Beat Gym Leader Castle Round 1
Pokemon RBY Fastest = Beat Gym Leader Castle Round 2
Pokemon GSC Fast = Beat All Cups Round 1
Pokemon GSC Fastest = Beat All Cups Round 2
Actually, It's like this
Doduo RBY: Finish R1 Gym Leader Castle or Stadium
Dodrio RBY: Finish R1 Stadium or Gym Leader Castle (ie. the one you didn't do before)
Doduo GSC: Same as RBY, but R2
Dodrio GSC: Same as RBY, but R2.