PDA

View Full Version : [P] sleeping

abunaidesu
14th June 2004, 04:14 AM
1 - how fast does it take for you to fall asleep?
2 - time you usually go to bed? (weekends + school nights)
3 - what time is your alarm clock set to? ;]
4 - do you snore?

1) takes hours. severe case of insomnia :[
2) on school nights i go to bed at 10 pm, but i dont fall asleep till 1 or 2 usually. non-school nights probably anytime after 2.
3) 6:30 am
4) no ^_^

cd
14th June 2004, 04:40 AM
1. doesn't take long. usually when i get to bed i'm pretty tired.
2. weekdays i like to get to bed around 10pm - 11pm. friday nights whenever i want and saturday nights around 11pm because i have to play football the next day.
3. weekdays i wake up at about 7:30am and weekends i like to get up around 9:30.
4. no.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th June 2004, 04:57 AM
4 - do you snore?

1.) Normally not long, maybe 10 minutes. Longer in summer when it's hot, sometimes I can't fall asleep for 30 minutes then.

2.) Always around midnight, on weekends maybe an hour later.

3.) 5:10 am, the time I have to get up at the very latest. Normally I'm up half an hour earlier though.

4.) No.

kainashi
14th June 2004, 04:57 AM
1 - sometimes i go right to sleep, other times it takes a while.
2 - between 11pm-1am it was on school nights. random nowadays, i guess.
3 - is set to 6am for school but since i don't have school anymore. *shrug*
4 - nope.

Jay Umbreon
14th June 2004, 07:24 AM
I fall asleep watching T.V. or listening to the radio. So, I'm not sure.

Around 12.30amish on college nights, and around 1.30am on weekends.

don't have one. wake myself up in the morning. I'm used to waking up at the same time each morning, ready for college.

4 - do you snore?
probably.

~Jay

Number1ChanseyFan
14th June 2004, 11:36 AM
1. It doesn't take me long to get to sleep when I am ready to go to sleep. Usually, it only takes about 5-10 minutes for me to get to sleep.

2. On school nights, I go to sleep around 11:00-midnight. If I don't have to get up early, then I go to sleep around 1:30-2:00 in the morning.

3. It isn't set for anything now, as I don't have to get up early!!

4. Usually not, but sometimes I do snore a tiny bit if I have a sinus infection.

Crystal Mew
14th June 2004, 11:40 AM
1. Not long...normally under 10 minutes, and if I'm really tired I just pass out immediately. Last night was one of those that I just layed on my bed, closed my eyes and I was gone, lol.

2. on school nights I went to bed between 10-11:30 =/ whenever I got my hw done, and got done playing with my ferret, on summer nights, lately its been 1am, but last night it was 3am ;/

3. Never had an alarm during school, my mom woke me up...and now I don't have one because there isn't a reason to get up early =)

4. nope :wave:

Darkmaster Kagemusha
14th June 2004, 11:41 AM
1. Hours
2. Schoolnights: Around 11, Weekends: Around 2 (am)
3. It's not :P
4. I have no idea

phaedrus
14th June 2004, 11:51 AM
1 - how fast does it take for you to fall asleep? varies
2 - time you usually go to bed? (weekends + school nights) 12-1 am
3 - what time is your alarm clock set to? ;] don't use one. over the years alarm clocks have been proven ineffective on the eric level of life
4 - do you snore? i believe not

1) takes hours. severe case of insomnia :[ (one must masturbate to relieve insomnia =D)

EDIT: kiyone got banned again? lol

Katie
14th June 2004, 12:55 PM
depends. usually maybe 5 or 10 minutes :/
school: 11
weekends during school year: maybe 1
summer: 3 on average
3 - what time is your alarm clock set to?
umm right now it's set for 8 because that's when I had to get up saturday :o but on school days it's set for 7:10
4 - do you snore?
I don't know o_O

~Katie

Soneko
14th June 2004, 02:12 PM
Well I usually read for an hour or two, and then it takes me around half hour to an hour to fall asleep. Two hours on a bad night. ^^;
Uhm... I sorta go through stages. For around a month I go to sleep early (8-10) and then I start going to sleep later (12 and anytime after), the later during the month the later I go to sleep. Then eventually I collapse and start going to sleep early again. O_o;
My mom/dad are set to 7:15 AM. During the week anyhow, during the weekend they're set to pissoff.
4 - do you snore?
Not that I know of. ^^; I used to walk in my sleep though, alot... and talk in my sleep, a little. O_o; I would freak everyone out, lol.

Agent Elrond
14th June 2004, 02:15 PM

Anywhere from five minutes to half an hour, depending on how tired I am.

I always try to go to bed by 8:30 so I have time to read. But I don't actually make it to bed until 9:00 or so.

5:30 am Summer time, 6:00 am fall and spring, 6:30 am winter. I change with the chaning daylight hours.

4 - do you snore?

Don't know, I sleep by myself. o_O;;

Yoh Asakura
14th June 2004, 02:16 PM
4 - do you snore?

1) About 3/4 hours.
2) Weekends around 4am, Weekday about 2am.
3) 8:30am
4) Nope, my sisters b/f talks in his sleep, which is so ****ing annoying when he sleeps over.

Gothic Animé
14th June 2004, 02:25 PM
1. depends. usually now not more than 20 minutes. i swear something happened to me because like a couple months ago i used to never be able to fall asleep. o.O
2. now it's summer! yay! so now, and during the school year on weekends, about 1:00-3:00 am. during school on school nights, 10:00 pm. -.-
3. i haven't got an alarm clock. o.O see number 4.
4. yes. extremely loud. so loud i couldn't hear an alarm clock when i had one. ^^; oh well, i can't hear myself snore. and it doesn't affect my health, or at least i don't think so...but i get woken up anyway so i wouldn't need an alarm clock.

:round: :limecool: :orange: :lemon:

youdontknowme
14th June 2004, 07:41 PM
1. A few minutes unless I have things that I'm thinking of which usually happens most of the time.
2. Around 11 PM or later.
3. Set to 6:15 AM.
4. No, but my brother does :P

Duo_Washu_III
14th June 2004, 07:55 PM
1 - depends. if i've been sleeping, it'll be a while. if i already stayed up one night, then about an hour tops.
2 - 12AM-3AM some where in there. on schools nights i go to be at 10, but fall asleep at 11
3 - it's broken. it wont alarm.ah, who cares! it's summer! i don't need it!
4 - my friends say yes, but i an't hear myself snore, so i don't care. i also drool sometimes, and i mumble. wierd.

nightcrow
14th June 2004, 11:41 PM
1. If i'm tired and not stressed, I'll fall asleep quickly (within 20 minutes) but if I have things to think about, I won't fall asleep for hours after crawling into bed.

2. During school, I usually go to bed between 10:30 and midnight. Now, since it's summer, I usually go to bed about 1:30-3 am.

3. While I'm in school I wake up at 5 AM. Now, since it's not summer, I just have my alarm set to 7:50 am, because I have to go to work at 9.

4. Nope no snoring for me. :] everyone in my family either snores or talks in their sleep, though.

shazza
15th June 2004, 12:46 AM
-Sometimes less then 5mins, others 10-15mins. In summers upto 40mins.
-Weekdays around 10:30-11:30pm. Weekends 1am++
-7:30am on school days. Otherwise I don't set it.
4 - do you snore?
-No.

Jay
16th June 2004, 12:32 PM
1 - I don't know. Usually random. Sometimes I can be up hours in bed waiting to fall asleep, other times 10 minutes.
2 - Umm I don't know ?_? Very random. Can be 10AM, can be 2AM, can be 5PM. Yeah... Bad habit. I only have school four hours a week for two days so it happens pretty much everyday.
3 - Don't use one for the above reason.
4 - No.

AntiAsh Superstar
16th June 2004, 05:30 PM
1. Roughly ten seconds, I'd say, coz I'm dumb and never get enough sleep so I zonk out in seconds.

2. No later than 1am on weekdays, at all other times I have been known to stay up so late it started to get light again outside.

3. 6.30 am, it's the latest I can leave it if I want to be ready to set out for work. I really hate the train times, if my work wasn't servbed by so few trains I could prolly get at least another half hour to my day!

4. Infrequently. I did go through a spell of snoring but that's mercifully stopped.

homeofmew
16th June 2004, 05:35 PM
1 - how fast does it take for you to fall asleep? Like 10 minutes at the most XD
2 - time you usually go to bed? (weekends + school nights) 9pm,10p on Friday, 11p on Sat.
3 - what time is your alarm clock set to? ;] 9am.
4 - do you snore? no, i talk in my sleep though

gomez
17th June 2004, 10:09 AM
1. During the day when I want to nap, it takes like under a minute. When I'm fixing to go to bed, somewhere around an hour or so.
2. weekends-3-4 A.M., "school nights" (I don't go to school anymore, dropped out of college)-3-4 A.M./When I did go to school, it was somewhere around 2 A.M.
3. Haven't used my alarm since last Fall semester, so about 7:30 everyday
4. No snoring or any noises. I just wake up frequently.

darktyranitar
18th June 2004, 06:13 AM
1. Usually about a few minutes.
2. 10.00-11.00 pm on school day, 12.00-1.00 on weekend.
3. 6.00 am
4. I don't snore.

Mab the Mad Clefable
20th June 2004, 02:08 AM
1. Oh, not very long. About 10 seconds...
2. About midnight-ish, sometimes earlier, sometimes later, depends.
3. I'm on auto-pilot for getting up. so I just wake somewhere between 5-30 and 6-30am.
4. No, I don't. I'm also a very still sleeper. :sleep:

Pichu
20th June 2004, 12:59 PM
1 - 10 min to 1 hour.
2 - Midnight.
3 - Approx. 6 am.
4 - no.

espreon
20th June 2004, 01:04 PM
1. depends if im tired, if im not i could take 2 hours.
2. at 2 - 4 am. yes i wake up late.
3. i wake up at 7 am, if i feel tired i go back to sleep and wake up somewhere between 12 and 2 pm :|. even during school weeks.
4. i beat mom at snoring. kidding. so i don't snore.

weird to see almost everyone say they dont snore.btw .. it happens that people snore u know, DO NOT DENY YOURSELF!! ok.

mr_pikachu
20th June 2004, 03:40 PM
At least an hour. I've been known to lay in bed, rolling around for as many as four or five hours. >_<

Weekends, as late as 4 or 5 A.M. On school nights, it's more like 10 or 11 P.M.

7 A.M.

4 - do you snore?
I hope not. :lol: