PDA

View Full Version : [P] "It's Showtime!"

Yoh Asakura
14th June 2004, 04:33 PM
Movie poll!

1. What's your favourite type of movie?

2. If you had to choose one movie to be your favourite, what would it be? (Expects the lame and standard "LOTR rocked and is the best thing eva!!!!1111oneoneone" responce)

3. If you could star in any movie, which movie would it be?

1) Horror, Thriller, Comedy, Action, Romantic (Dun say a word!) ya know, usually guy stuff I guess =\

2) I've still gotta say The Nightmare Before Christmas.

3) Hmmm I would of liked to be in the Matrix, that would of been pretty cool, so would Predator or any of the Alien movies. AVP IS GONNA ROCK! yeah new trailer is out =]

youdontknowme
14th June 2004, 07:37 PM
1. I like action and comedy.
2. One movie... I liked Rush Hour... and this isn't one that fits into my liking but I still liked it a lot: The Count of Monte Cristo.
3. I don't like to act :)

There should be some more movies that I like out there... Just gotta remember 'em.

Gothic Animé
14th June 2004, 08:05 PM
1. comedy and fiction
2. harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban :D
3. see number two

gomez
15th June 2004, 10:18 AM
1. I'd have to say comedy or action. I kinda like the mythical-type action movies, like Underworld or the Blade movies. I prefer those over gun/explosion/car chase action flicks.

2. Tie between Half Baked and Underworld. Both are awesome.

3. In one of the movies stated in #2, or their sequels.

Crystal Mew
15th June 2004, 12:53 PM
1. I like action, romance, comedy, adventure-type movies

(Expects the lame and standard "LOTR rocked and is the best thing eva!!!!1111oneoneone" responce)

Well, I'm sorry, but lotr is my favorite movie, and it rox your sox whether you like it or not :wave: I really liked return of the king =)

3. it probably would have been fun to be in lotr =P

Music Dragon
15th June 2004, 01:04 PM
1: I like comedies and that's it. :sweat3:
2: I dunno, really... I'm not the kind of guy that watches TV often.
3: HATE ACTING HATE ACTING HATE ACTING HATE ACTING HATE ACTING!!!
It was enough having a speech in front of that brazil literature-prize-winner Lygia Bojunga. And I'm only 11!

phaedrus
15th June 2004, 01:34 PM
1. What's your favourite type of movie? adventure minus the horror and thriller

2. If you had to choose one movie to be your favourite, what would it be? (Expects the lame and standard "LOTR rocked and is the best thing eva!!!!1111oneoneone" responce) yes, you are getting the LOTR:ROTK response, *****

3. If you could star in any movie, which movie would it be? rotk, thank you very much :yes:

Agent Elrond
15th June 2004, 04:11 PM

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Mostly I go for comedy, action/adventure, fantasy, maybe a little drama. Basically I'll like anything as long as it's done well.

2. If you had to choose one movie to be your favourite, what would it be? (Expects the lame and standard "LOTR rocked and is the best thing eva!!!!1111oneoneone" responce)

I can't. Sorry. I just can't choose between Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. But really, LOTR was pretty fogging good. 8D

The next Robert Rodriguez movie; in the sequel to Once Apon a Time in Mexico there should be a badass, non-sexy, female Samurai Mariachi.... played by moi. ^_^;; (Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. :mad: )

kainashi
15th June 2004, 04:53 PM
1. action, comedy, horror, and adventurey type stuff.

2. i like gladiator and the lotr series. (:P)

3. rotk, gladiator, can't really think of anything else right now. :dance:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th June 2004, 05:46 AM

1.) I like fantasy movies and comedies a lot.

2.) From the more recent ones I'd have to say Pirates of the Carribean. The movie of the year 2003 in my book.

3.) Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I want to be one of the French knights, lol.

Jay Umbreon
16th June 2004, 10:47 AM
I hate labels/genres, but I'll go with the format of this poll for the sake of it. my favourite type of movie is comedy, gangsta and thriller.

2. If you had to choose one movie to be your favourite, what would it be?
The Godfather. Followed by the Godfather2 and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

the up and coming dragonball z movie :) as gohan. that'd own.

~Jay

ChicRocketJames
16th June 2004, 06:22 PM
My favourite type of movie is one that doesn't really fit into any one genre, so you never know what to expect - like Adaptation or Being John Malkovich. I also like comedy (funny comedy, not let's-cover-people-in-bodily-secretions "comedy") and I'm a sucker for horror movies (even though I usually end up being disappointed by their naffness).

2. If you had to choose one movie to be your favourite, what would it be?
Either Little Shop Of Horrors or Pat And Margaret.

Ally McBeal: The Movie. I'd play a brusque oncologist being sued for telling the terminally ill to "suck it up".

Katie
16th June 2004, 09:23 PM
comedy, then fantasy

^ says mr.stereotype.
just to bug you: LotR.

can't believe no one's said it yet: pr0n!!
honestly I don't know, but I think doing the voice of some animated movie would be really cool :)

~Katie

Lulu
17th June 2004, 11:54 AM
1. Anything really but my top are;
Horror/thriller/suspense,
Comedy,
Fantasy,
Action and
Romance (only if it has some comedy in it)

2. The shining,Saving grace,Pirates of the carribean,Along came polly.One of them

3.Something with romance,action and comedy.Most like Pirates of the carrribean.

Yukitsukai
19th June 2004, 10:56 AM

~~~~~~~~~~
1. Action, Comedy, or Horror. Can't pick.

2. Matrix Revolutions. I loved that movie.

3. I can't act for s**t, so none ^_^

RedStarWarrior
19th June 2004, 11:32 AM
Action/Comedy, Action/Horror and the rare Horror/Comedy (Dawn of the Dead anyone?).

Hmm. Some movies I can watch over and over again. It is the replayability that is key in deciding that the Fifth Element is my favorite movie.

A good one...

Mab the Mad Clefable
20th June 2004, 01:40 AM
1. Horror movies.
2. Hellraiser ( the first one) Absolutely brilliant! Only movie ever to make me try and look round doors as they were opening.
3. I'd like to be in Hellraiser. I bet it was great fun to make! Failing that Labyrinth - I'm sure I'd fit in well there!

mr_pikachu
20th June 2004, 03:16 PM
Typically a drama, but some comedies and suspense can be good, too. I'm not much into horror.

I've got many favorites, but to name a few: Groundhog Day, Simon Birch, The Emperor's Club, and of course, Pokemon the First Movie and Pokemon 2000. :D

Any of the above.