PDA

View Full Version : The RPG of No Return! = Sign-ups [Mature]

VirtualPlay
14th June 2004, 11:36 PM
The RPG of No Return -- Rated Mature for violence, probable swearing, and mild sexual innuendoes (please...no sex scenes)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

You're just a happy board surfer. Today's no different from any other day, it seems. You check up on a couple polls in PCG, you read the latest flamewar in Misc, and most importantly you check out the new RPGs. Most of the new RPGs have been boring lately, and all of the ones you're in are moving rather slowly. You look in a couple, but nothing's new or interesting since you last checked.

But when you go back to the main forum page, you see what you've been looking for: a brand new RPG! The title reads "An Adventure for All Times ~ Do you dare join?" You don't recognize the poster (Chronomantique), but all the more reason for you to check it out, right? Eagerly you click the link. The topic comes up and you start to read:

Come away with me, to a whole new time
Through thoughts and words, through rhythm and rhyme.
Away to a place, thought up in your mind.
Pick a role, play your part, use all that you find.
Work together, work alone, do whatever you will,
But remember your quest lingers over you still.
Don't hesitate now, there's no need to be scared.
Adventure awaits, but are you really prepared?

You read through the rest of the plot (see below). It's basically a typical RPG. It seems kinda simple, kinda boring at first, but by the time you finish, something in your head tells you it's one of the best RPGs out there. It's followed by a sign-up form.

Happy that (you think) you've finally found an interesting RPG, you click the Reply button, copy over the sign-up form, and fill it out. With a great feeling of excitement and anticipation of a good RPG, you push the Submit button, silently praying you got "first post."

But the topic never loads. It remains stuck on the page that says "Thank you for submitting your post." Except it doesn't say that. When you look closer, you see that it's a different page altogether. It reads:

Are you sure you want to take part in this adventure?
Yes - No

Curious, you click yes, wondering what that was all about. The page changes again. This time it's solid black, with one sentence floating in the middle.

Thank you for becoming a part of this adventure.

No sooner have you read this than you hear a dark, evil laugh. It's not coming from your speakers, it seems to be all around around you. Suddenly the darkness spreads from the black page, until all you can see is the single, red sentence. Then it blinks out of view, and you with it.

You wake up, lying on a smooth floor. You slowly open your eyes and see that you're in a small, round, marble chamber, the only light coming from bright torches that line the circular wall.

You start to move to get up, and get quite a shock: You're not wearing the same clothes anymore. But that's nothing compared to the bigger shock: you're no longer yourself! Your body has changed, and it takes a while before you realize why it seems so familiar. Then it hits you: you've become the character you created for the RPG!

Other people around are noticing too. Their reactions are mixed, but they all look shocked in one way or another. Then the sound of someone clearing their throat makes you all turn. A small man, his face covered by a brown bowler hat too large for his head, wearing a matching brown suit and coat and holding a cane, is standing in front of the only apparent exit.

"Welcome," he says, his voice surprisingly deep and strong. "I am Chronomantique, and I thank you all for accepting this adventure..."

The rest of the sub-RPG plot:

----------

A hidden land. A deadly war. A small group of heroes. The largest adventure.

It is a time of ancient people, a time of magic. The kingdom of Talmina is currently under siege from the nearby kingdom of Patteron. For years before this war, Talmina and Patteron were on the friendliest of terms...that is until King Peiron of Patteron died while in Talmina. The story held by Talmina is that he slipped on a loose stone and fell out of a window while touring the castle. But the king's messengers, when they rode back to Patteron, claimed they had seen King Terria (of Talmina) push King Patteron out of the window.

Well this brought uproar into the Kingdom of Patteron. Without stopping to think, they charged into battle. It seemed as if they were looking for a reason to fight, for they were already prepared for combat. Many lives have been needlessly lost in the resulting war, the war that has been going on for almost twenty long years. While Talmina tries to reason with Patteron, they will not listen, leading most in Talmina to believe the truth: that Patteron has been infected with evil.

This is where you come in. A prophet, standing on Talmina's castle wall at the brink of the war yelled out, "You will fight, Patteron, without knowing why, and only after a score will the end-bringers come!" Unfortunately, before the prophet could proclaim any more, or explain what he meant, an arrow claimed his life as the first casualty of the war. But the prophecy is to come true. You have been called, summoned from the distant land of Mandedor. You must travel through the lands, getting stronger than not only men, but armies of men. You will learn magic, you will gain inhuman strength, and you will defeat the evil behind the battlers of Patteron.

Or the world shall surely end.

----------

Classes:

Warrior — These men and women focus on their physical strength, and pay little attention to their magical capabilities. Their attacks are short-range, yet they are also agile and able to avoid attacks more easily than most.
Warriors are muscular, often with bulging muscles even when they don't flex. They are usually of average height. They are the strongest of the three classes.
Warriors are usually wearing lots of armor, as well as some way to hold their weapon when they are not using it.

Mage — The opposite of the warrior, these men and women focus mainly on their magical abilities. The stronger magic users are able to summon great beasts or large natural phenomenon. They are also able to be healers; it is rumored that the strongest healing mages have the power to revive the dead, but this has never been witnessed.
Mages are usually frail, physically. They're the smallest of the classes, and they (usually) aren't ashamed of it.
Mages wear robes, usually of a thick cloth material. Most experienced mages wear magic-increasing jewelry. They carry around their weapon as a walking stick.

Archer — Precision and power from a distance are what these men and women are about. Using arrows, they attack from afar, staying in safety. They are also nimble, able to dodge practically any projectile. They may choose to learn magic, but it is magic that is usually focused on enchanting either their arrows or themselves.
Archers are not especially strong, but they are very good at stringing a bow quickly and firing it more quickly. They are nimble, being the most agile of the three classes.
Archers wear light, yet strong, clothing so they are not hindered in movement. Their bows are worn around their torsos and their quiver on their back. Most Archers learn the spell to regenerate arrows early on.

--------||||--------

Okay, this is basically an RPG inside of an RPG. It's an RPG where you're yourself, and you become the character in the RPG that you join. Kind of a crazy idea, but we'll work with it. One character per person, and I would prefer if you used your real self (or as close to your real self) for the "real" character.

Real Name: (what you really call yourself, nicknames are fine)
Personality: (this is you, so put your own personality down here)
-- -- RPG FORM START -- --
(this is the form that appears in the RPG that your character joins)
Name: (Make it sound ancient; I don't want to see anyone named Joe or Katie)
Class: (Warrior, Mage, or Archer; affects your appearance)
Bodily Appearance: (Include all details; if you don't put it down, I'm going to assume it's not there)
Clothing Appearance: (Again, if you don't put it down, it's not there)
Weapon: (Warriors have swords, axes, maces, etc.; Mages have staves, rods, etc.; Archers have bows; Warriors, include your weapon holder [sheath, etc.])
-- -- RPG FORM FINISH -- --
Changed Personality: (how have you changed by being sucked into the RPG?)
Other: (what? it's just Other, what harm can it do?)

My form:
Personality: Mike is a typical 'nice guy.' He makes friends easily, keeps them easily, and wouldn't turn his back on them unless they hurt him. He's smart, witty, sarcastic at times, but never straight-out mean. He doesn't start fights, tries to avoid ones others start, and tries talking his way out of the ones he gets into.
Name: Merenwen Demithon
Class: Mage
Bodily Appearance: Taller than average for a mage, around 5'10". Skinny body shape, with what seems like not enough muscle to go around, and a pale skin tone that makes her look even creepier. Her eyes are ice blue, and her hair, which falls a few inches past her shoulders when loose, is a whitish blond, adding to her pale appearance. She has a scar halfway across the middle of her right cheek, the remnant of an old duel. She also tends to keep her hair up in two ponytails at the top of her head, each tie covered with a pale red sphere about three inches in diameter.
Clothing Appearance: Merenwen does not wear full-body robes, as is typical of most mages. For a bottom: she wears a loose, soft cloth skirt that barely reaches her knees; it is blood-red in color, with large (3-inch tall), skinny white runes sewn at the bottom hem that say her name in Runic. For a top: she wears a similarly loose, long-sleeve, hooded tunic of the same cloth (she rarely wears the hood up); it is the same color as the skirt, and has the same runes around the bottom hem, which barely reaches her waist; underneath she has a white, skin-tight, sleeveless top which fits her snugly and reaches about two inches below her breasts. For footwear: she wears soft leather boots, a reddish-brown in color, that cover her feet and have straps that wrap around her legs, up to a couple inches below her knees. She wears magically-bound, thin, gold bracelets on her arms (they can only come off when she wants to take them off), as well as a small gold ring set with a flat ruby on her left ring finger.
Weapon: Merenwen has a rod, five feet in length. It is a hard ebony shaft, black, about one and a half inches thick, with a silvery-metal base (the bottom six inches) and a three-inch diameter red sphere (that matches the ones on her ponytails) at the top.
Changed Personality: Mike is a lot quieter now, mostly owing to his body change. In Merenwen's body, he's subdued, often seen brooding. He's no longer good at making friends, not that he doesn't try. He snaps back when he thinks he's been insulted, and sometimes lets his anger rise without meaning to.
Other: *smacks other around a bit with a large trout*

----------
Um...I think I'm gonna limit the number of people to 8. Minus one because of mine. So 7 more people and that's it. Spot reservations will be held for 2 days (to the minute).

And if there's not enough detail in your form, sorry, but I won't accept you.

Fai D. Flowright
15th June 2004, 12:11 AM
I'd like to make a reservation if you would be so kind as to do so! ^_^ I'll get back to you as soon as I have a little bit of creativity for character creation.

Tank-u!

Gothic Animé
15th June 2004, 01:14 AM
this sounds extremely interesting...o.O am i allowed to use an rpg character that is currently used in another rpg?

personality: eric is kind of a happy-go-lucky guy. he's smart, but not a genius, and is extremely modest. he makes many friends, and is liked by most people. he avoids fights, but rarely ever needs to. he's nice to everyone including his enemies, but he's a bit impatient and can get annoying. he can also get depressed kind of easily.
-- -- --RPG Form Start-- -- --
name: meji naaru メジ
class: mage
bodily appearance: meji appears as somewhat puny. only 5'3'' and 105 lbs, he's skinny and short. he never really cared much about it, though. he has large, bright green eyes that seem to look into people's souls. his hair is shoulder-length and dirty blonde, giving him a somewhat earthy look. he has a small nose, and very refined features. usually he has a serious look on his face, but when he smiles it reveals dazzling white, perfectly aligned teeth. he has an extreme awareness of his hygiene, to a point which is somewhat obsessive.
clothing appearance: meji wears long, silk robes. they are faded green, though faded on purpose. they also add to his earthy look. the sleeves go past his hands and are extremely baggy, and the hem reaches well past his feet. despite the length, meji doesn't trip over it, and handles his staff with surprising dexterity. he usually wears the hood up, though not covering his eyes. to keep the robe closed there is a dark green belt that ties around his waist. he wears straw sandals, though they are not visible. he wears nothing under his robes besides his undergarments. but inside the robe is a pocket in which he can keep magical substances.
weapons: his weapon is a mahogany rod with a little hollow on the top. in this hollow rests an emerald of high quality. this emerald is said to enhance the power of his earth-based magic. it is about 2'0'' in length, and the end opposite the emerald is encased in thin gold, for about 5''.
-- -- --RPG Form Finish-- -- --
changed personality: his personality did not change much besides the fact that he doesn't really talk to people. since he doesn't know these people he has become reserved, though still kind. he is obviously less annoying since he doesn't talk as much, and his intelligence has suffered nothing, so he is still as smart as he was. though still modest.
other: *walks away from other*

HbCharizard
15th June 2004, 01:32 AM
Sounds cool. Here's my sign-up.

Personality: He can get really annoying, but he's a good guy. He likes stuff with magic and bows. And he especially loves guns and stuff. That's why he is mostly and outcast from otehr people. He is really a nice guy, but it's hard to get to know him. When around friends, he is very sarcastic when he needs to be.

Name: Arkon Bremingham
Class: Archer
Bodily Appearance: Arkon is very skinny for a mage, but he is a very good shot. He has navy blue eyes, and black hair, which goes down to his ears. He also has bangs that stops about one inch above his eyes. He has war scars all over his body, but he doesn't like showing anybody. He's about 5"8, and he has average arm length. His quiver is strapped on his back, and he mostly holds his bow. His skin is a whitish pale. His eyebrows are black.
Clothing Appearance: Arkon wears a robe that shows the upper part of his chest, in a triangle shape from his neck. It is a browish color. The sleeves go down to his arms, leaving only his hands on which you can see. His robe also has a hood, which is a greenish color.(He rarely wears it, seeing as he can't see while it's on) Under his robe, he wears a green Tunic, reaching down to his waist, and some brown leather pants, the bottoms reaching down about 2 inches below his knees. He wears brown gloves on his hands, with red stripes on the finger sockets. He has an earring on his left ear, it is a circle kind of earring, with some markings on it, which looks like an anchient language. He has on some blue boots. the top reaches about 6 inches above his ankle.
Weapon: He has a longbow, about 4 feet in length, a thin string connecting the top and bottom. It is about 1 inch thick. His arrows are in a quiver strapped on his back. The quiver is a brownish color, and the strap is brown too.

Changed Personality: He is still annoying, but he expresses himself alot more now. He's not afraid of other people, and makes friends easier. But when he gets mad, his head blows off. He will yell and scream, and try to hurt the person who made him made. It's very hard to calm him down now.
Other: *shoots the other with a poison tipped arrow* Now, you shall suffer!

Mystic_clown
15th June 2004, 01:52 AM
Save me a spot will ya?

eevee-shayna
15th June 2004, 05:33 AM
neet. kinda like .Hack//
can't post now, save spot-

VirtualPlay
15th June 2004, 08:37 AM
Tsukasa: most definitely reserved.

Gothic Animé: Yeah, you seem to have it down alright :yes:

HbCharizard: That looks pretty good as well :yes:

Mystic_clown: Spot saved, but remember it's not auto-acceptance.

eevee-shayna: Spot saved, and it wasn't my intent to make it like .hack, that just kinda happened. This idea popped into my head from nowhere and I didn't think of where it came from.

Bear
15th June 2004, 08:39 AM
Personality: Extremely mellow and laid back, not alot gets to me. Rather than instigate, I prefer to break up fights and arguments, as I see them pointless and a waste of time. I'm very friendly and easy to get along with, but I do have my stubborn side when arguing about something I'm passionate about. Athletic, I love sports.
Name: Wulf Agarias (nicknamed "Windvain")
Bodily Appearance: Quite tall (6'1") and lean frame, toughened from battle and age, but still frail compared to the warrior. His skin is of average complexion, although you never see anything but his face. His hair is a solid silver colour, long and flowing to his shoulders. His eyes are green to hazel.
Clothing Appearance: Wulf wears a long, draping robe, broadened at the shoulders, and extending to his feet. It is mostly blue, with a thick black stripe running down the center, from his upper chest to the hem at the bottom. There is a similar black stripe on his back, and both are lined with a thin white margin. The sleeves are yellow, and his shoes are black.
Weapon: His weapon is called a Staff of Chi, forged at the peak of his studies of Geomancy. The staff is a tall, blue rod, with a large, green and blue sphere on the top (can be seen in the small square picture on this (http://users.nexustk.com/userfiles/wulf.html) page).
Changed Personality: Wulf is a bit more quiet and reserved than I am, not nearly as extroverted. He possesses both savvy and wisdom, and usually doesn't speak extensively unless he knows what he's talking about. He is friendly though, and an excellent confidant for those with things on their conscience. He is kind and sensitive. Other than the first two sentences, he is alot like I am :).
Other: Maybe I'll INVENT cheesecake in this RPG...

VirtualPlay
15th June 2004, 08:45 AM
Bear: Looks fine to me :yes:

that's 4 sign-ups and 3 reservations so far...

Krystalline Kabutops
15th June 2004, 09:08 AM
Personality: Usually he's quiet around strangers, but a clown around friends. He is very lazy, but he means well. He has very firm ideas of good and evil, and likes to debate. Depending on his mood, he may be totally withdrawn and hostile, or he'll give you a Gollum impression.
Name: Arya
Bodily Appearance: About 5'5, long auburn hair that runs down to the middle of her back. Her skin is somewhat sunburnt in appearence, and her eyes are grey/green. She has the imprint of a large, jagged tooth on her left hip. Her ears are pointed.
Clothing Appearance: She wears loose black trousers that are a little too long, causing her to trip frequently. She has a light blue tunic that is just a little snug, and she wears a deep red bandana to keep her hair out of her eyes. Her shoes are mad of goatskin and come up to her knees. They are green in color, and have bits of metal woven into them to serve as lightweight armor. Around her neck is a small conch shell. She uses it to imitate bird calls, change her voice, and most anything else regardng sound.
Weapon: She has a long, white bow stronger than tempered steel. At each end is a blade for close combat. Her arrows are very long and thin, tipped with some great beast's teeth. Their flights are black raven feathers, contrasting strongly with the white wood that the arrows themselves are made of.
Changed Personality: Foster tends to try and focus on the positive more now, and seems happy most of the time. However, when negative emotions do break through, the results are catostrophic. He may curl up in a ball on the ground, hoping to die. He's afraid of all the new, female emotions he's capable of feeling, and if they're of a romantic nature, he tries to suppress them. He's ticked at having to find a new center of gravity because of his new "assets", but he gets used to them. (It's a slow process, though.
Other: Even with his new, female voice, he can still imitate Gollum perfectly. (WITHOUT using the shell around his neck)

VirtualPlay
15th June 2004, 12:47 PM
Opaque Onigoori: Hm, that looks good enough :yes:

That leaves no remaining sign-ups/reservations unless one of the other reservations doesn't make it.

eevee-shayna
15th June 2004, 03:15 PM

Personality: Crazy and wierd, is outgoing around friends and quiet around
other people. very open minded, creative, loves animals music and anime.

Name: Raven Tarif

Bodily Appearance: All of 5 feet, Raven has hip length straight jet black hair, with bangs grown out. she is pale, but not sickly looking. She has bright green eyes that stand out from her pale skin and black hair. her lips seem to always be red, though she doesn't wear makeup.

Clothing Appearance: Raven wears a floor length black robe made of a thick but light material. the robe has a hood in the back that Raven rarely uses, and many hidden pockets inside. she wears a belt aroud her waist over the robe which is usually tied fairly tight. under the robe she wears dark green-almost black pessent trousers that end at her ankles, and a simple black top that has a low neck line and elbow length sleeves. the shirt is tucked into the pants. Raven doesn't wear shoes.

Weapon: She has a staff that is 4 feet tall and thick enough to curl her fingers around and have them almost meet on the other end. the staff is the color of charred wood, though it isn't burnt. Raven usually holds the staff in her left hand, and sometimes her bird sits on the top, as if it were a perch

Changed Personality: The transformation has been confusing and unsettling for eevee. as raven when she talks she sounds distant, like her mind is always somewhere else, because she is confused and not quet her ussual self. because of this It's usually hard to tell what she is talking about, because she seems to be in another world, though she usaully talks in simallies and never straight forward. Her mind is on the edge of breaking down. Eevee is still her personality, though her confusion and her mind not being quet right anymore contributes to an alter-personality. Raven is more concerened with the war in her mind then the war in the (rpg) world. maybe she might find something while traveling in the (rpg) world that will awaken her true self and shut out the confusion.

Other: Raven has a pet raven that is permenatly perched on her shoulder.

VirtualPlay
15th June 2004, 03:24 PM
Eevee: hrm, not accepted. Two things you need to fix:

1. All mages have staves, even if they don't fight physically. Staves are the conduit through which the mages' magic works. If it helps, think of it like this: the staff is not the source of the power, it is merely the focus.
2. There's a reason I didn't put a "Personality" field for the "RPG form" form; the character is you, and so your character's personality comes through her character's body. It's more like you're changing your appearance, rather than taking over someone else's body. You are completely conscious of yourself in the new body (although that may change, depending).

Fix those two things and I'll reconsider your form.

Bulbasaur4
15th June 2004, 06:15 PM
Well... since things are taken up, can I just post a form as a back up in case others don't post theirs? ^^;;; If I can..

Personality: Generally pretty outgoing when in confrontation with others, but likes to be alone at times as well (needs a proper balance) Very indecisive and unconfrontational- or in other words, hates making others unhappy. Very prone to feeling guilty, but cheerful and friendly to others with out getting into bold fights or anything.

Name: Ka Tanrei (Means "Beautiful Grace" in Japanese... ^^; )
Bodily Appearance: She stands about 5'6, so she has a average height for a girl. Her body type is toned but not overly muscular like the warrior class (not nearly so) and she's slim and has an overall appeal of grace. Her complexion is not overly tan, but a medium hue of a light golden-like tan that you get from regular sun in the summer. Her eyes are a piercing blue, with light color towards the middle of her outer color ring but around the outside is a darker, more prominant color of dark, frosty blue. They're a bit moody and can shift slightly to different hues. Her hair color is a mixture of a deep, auburn/red/brown color that can remind some one of Red Hawk's feathers. Her hair length reach down to about her shoulders, and frames her face in thick slightly wavy layers as well but she some times ties her hair back.
Clothing Appearance: She wears light clothing of course, to help her Archer abilities. Upon her upper body she wears a light shirt of white, that is just a basic underneath layer that is almost like a tank top... but let's say it's a tad bit sleaker, almost like silk? Over that, she wears a long sleeved, deep forest green jacket-like shirt over her top, which is soft to the touch in texture. It fastens together with small, silver ringlets in two places at the top. However the shirt hangs down slightly past her hips. Over that jacket-like shirt, around her waist is a small leather belt, which has a deeply embroidered silver buckle of a bird with wings. Attached to the belt is a small pouch for holding things. Around her legs are a rather light, easily-shifty skirt that is a chesnut brown in color, and has a slight slit in it. It easily exposes her upper legs when she runs, but underneath the skirt she wears a tight, white-like layer of shorts which hug her extreme upper legs easily but allow her to move swiftly. She prefurs not to wear anything on her feet when she doesn't need to, (like in a forest, grass, even on an even paved road) but if she needs too she has small-cut leather boots which are made out of the same leather as her belt. Each boot is fastened by a silver buckle with matching bird embroidered markings.
Weapon: She has a beautiful bow made out of Wind Willow Wood (mwha..) which is said to be the most flexible and magical wood known. (however it is extremely rare and expensive... ^^) The color of her bow is a light almost silvery-flecked light inner wood color. The string in the bow is silver in color, which makes it sorta odd. Her quiver is made out of a light leather, but has strange silvery markings that must have been painted on them. Each one of her arrows are made by herself, from her own selected rocks/metals and wood which she fastens them. Each arrow has a feather attached to them... (explained below how.)
Changed Personality: More mysterious? Kalah is a bit reserved, although she isn't shy but rather some times keeps her thoughts and feelings to self. She has a strange look in her eye that makes her look and talk in a way that makes her seem almost ethereal or have that aura of mystery.
Other: Ka has a pet!! Or rather a bird that she saved... a pretty bird called "Kimnoa" which is a bird that resembles the look of the magestic pheonix. (but it's definately not that bird). However the color of it's feathers are a deep, navy blue towards the top but as the bird's feathers shift towards it's under belly they turn to light blue and eventually white. Makes the bird's feathers very pretty if they fall off half way inbetween. The tail feathers resemble a tail slightly like a pheonix, or perhaps more known, a peacock except not as many feathers and lighter- almost like ribbons with a little light blue eye marking at the end. It's eyes are silver.. and the bird holds no power except it's rumored to bring luck.

^^

HbCharizard
15th June 2004, 08:43 PM
We have no warriors in this....We gonna get mauled. ><

VirtualPlay
15th June 2004, 10:43 PM
Kalah: aagh...you don't know how much I want to break my own rules right now! Unfortunately, that really wouldn't be fair to the people who couldn't sign up because it was closed.
However, because I like you (oh no, it has nothing to do with the fact that you're a mod ;)), I will take your sign up should anyone that's reserved not provide a sufficient sign-up form by the time their two days are up.

*walks off muttering about the timing of his posting the RPG*

Fai D. Flowright
16th June 2004, 03:29 AM
Although I agree with eevee-shayna's .hack comment, I was think more of .hack meets Dungeons and Dragons. Sorry, but I just had to give my two cents worth! ^_^;

BTW VP, here is my sign-up for for the RPG! ^_^

Personality: Very outgoing and willing to help. He is a person who can be thought of as being funny and witty at the same time. Despite being the social butterfly that he seems to be, Tony does enjoy being in solitude every once in a while, just to get away from it all. He seems to always be able to see the best in things, whether they are good or bad, and get through it with a consistant smile on his face!
Name: Estan Torram
Class: Warrior
Bodily Appearance: Estan is quite the muscular character, yet his stature is a mere 5'5. His hair is medium-dark brown and is typically styled into the "spiked back" look. His eyes are of a blue hue, but they appear to be somewhat deeper than what is usually seen in blue human eyes. Estan skin tone is that of a decnt tan, which shows his familiarity with battle. His build is not that of a highly reguared weight-lifter, but he has his own overly-fair share of strength nonetheless. His most prominent muscles are his arm and calf, which are specifically trained for the best battle techniques.
Clothing Appearance: Estan wears a Silver shin guard on each leg and Silver wrist guards cover 3/4 of the way to his elbows. Well-fitted Mythril plate armor protects above the torso and chest, and loops around, covering the entire back; looks like full upper-body armor without the arms. His lower half is protected by a kilt-like article, composed of Mythril and fully encased by animal hides. It extends to just above the knee. The two pieces are brought together by a leather belt, which supports the sheaths for both swords. His shoes are made of silver and are lined with leather for comfort.
Weapon: Estan has two swords, both of which are sheathed from his belt. The one used in his right hand is of the full-length Kris style with a simple leather-wrapped handle. The Japanese calligraphy for "Strength" is inscribe near the base of the blade on both sides. His left-hand sword is of the short sword variety. The blade is simple and straight in shape with the Japanese calligraphy for "Power" in the same manor as the previous. The handle is designed with Egyptian-type symbols and has a large sapphire on the end.
Changed Personality: Not much, but his attitude seems slightly more sarcastic. Estan seems to have more of a disposition that Tony does as well. Estan seems to have made Tony be more pessimistic, compared to his normally optimistic look on things.
Other: Oooo, right there with the things and the trauma and everything done dead and the people with psychologist and extra medication for all... *hand pill popper to Other* I like to do that with the things and the pill popper... popity pop pop pop pop pop pop poo! ~_~

*is trying to be different from everyone else...*

VirtualPlay
16th June 2004, 09:00 AM
Tsukasa: Yeah, you're fine. Just remember that initially when you change bodies you're completely aware of who you are. Like I said, that may change, but it starts out that way. :yes:

Duo_Washu_III
16th June 2004, 09:35 AM
Personality: clumsy, and loves video games.

Name: mi-ohki toolen
Class: archer
Bodily Appearance: is short(5"1'), and is pale from staying inside. has a normal body buildup. strawberry blond hair.
Clothing Appearance: a tunic with with a red top, blue pant part. has grey boots, and a hat which is red and it has a feather.brown belt.
Weapon: long bow with a green gem in the center. uses silver arrows with red feathers.
Changed Personality: well, since there's no video games in aincient times.
Other: (what? it's just Other, what harm can it do?) yeah right. YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!

is this good?

VirtualPlay
16th June 2004, 10:13 AM
Duo: um...are you not paying attention? I have already said that only 8 people including myself are in this RPG, and I already have those eight sign-ups/reservations, as well as one back-up sign-up which, if it wasn't such a good sign-up, I wouldn't have let it be a back-up. Not to mention your form is horribly underdetailed, your descriptions are lacking, and overall it's a very weak sign-up. In fact, the only thing I particularly like about your sign-up is the fact that you quoted StrongBad. Sorry, but :no::no:

Kuro Espeon
16th June 2004, 10:41 AM
Ooooh....that was harsh, VP.

Darn...once again I'm late! Curses! And now that I'm Gradumawated (aka: Graduated) I have tons of free time. crap. oh well, I guess I'll just take the B4 road and wait to see if some drops or doesn't show. That'll work.
Just so you know (as if anyone DIDN'T know) I am Bear's real-life sister, which could prove interesting in this particular RPG. :nut: (Hey! kinda like .Hack Legend of the Twilight! :sweat4: )

eevee-shayna
16th June 2004, 11:31 AM
i edited my sign-up post. is there anything else i should change?

VirtualPlay
16th June 2004, 11:37 AM
Eevee: Nope, that fix is perfectly fine, and your descriptions are good enough. Thanks for changing those couple things. :) :yes:

eevee-shayna
16th June 2004, 04:50 PM
welcome. btw, do you know when this'll start?

VirtualPlay
17th June 2004, 01:54 AM
It is now past 2:52 AM, which means...sorry, Mystic_clown, but your reservation time has run out. Kalah, welcome to the RPG! :)
And sorry, Kuro...I said 8, and unfortunately there are 8 forms now. Don't worry, if things go my way (and I don't see how they wouldn't in this case), this won't be the last RPG I create. There'll always be next time. :)

Although I wish we could have had more balance...4 mages, 3 archers, and 1 warrior. Ah well, nothing big.

and Eevee, this starts as soon as I can type up a post for my character.

Kuro Espeon
17th June 2004, 06:25 AM
That's alright. Understandable.

BUt I've been around here long enough to know that once the RPG starts, not everyone is going to post. There's always going to be at least one person who forgets. I'll be keeping an eye out! ;)

Bulbasaur4
17th June 2004, 09:04 PM
*cheers and secretly gives Kuro a card*
Hehehe... I can get some Rpers if yah want...
*sees people back away*
^^;;; errm... I was joking! Seriously! *twitchy eyes*

VirtualPlay
17th June 2004, 11:05 PM
Hehe, naughty Kalah, don't go...*looks at card* ...ooh, when can I hire you?

;)

As for the "maybe someone will drop out" case, I'll give 5 days, meaning until Tuesday night/Wednesday morning around midnight, before I say "okay, you're out" and let you in, Kuro. (Opaque Onigoori is an exception, I've already talked with him about it, though.) If everyone has posted by then, then I guess you'll have to wait for my next RPG.

Kuro Espeon
18th June 2004, 01:10 PM
Hee hee, bad Kalah! Getting rid of people without me! How could you? ;)

Do you want me to go ahead and fill out a form just in case?

VirtualPlay
18th June 2004, 01:49 PM
Hee hee, bad Kalah! Getting rid of people without me! How could you? ;)

Do you want me to go ahead and fill out a form just in case?

Hm...go ahead and fill it out, but please don't post it. I'll probably be immensely disappointed if I see a good sign-up, but I'm forced to refuse it because there's no space.