PDA

View Full Version : [P] "Damn, Out Of Webbing!"

Yoh Asakura
15th June 2004, 04:03 PM
1. Who's your favourite Marvel Action Hero/Villian.

1) I'd have to say it's Venom & Carnage. They just kick so much ass.

Andrew
15th June 2004, 04:15 PM
I think Venom is a fantastic villian, I think he's pretty dandy, don't like carnage however. He's annoying.

Hero however... mmm... probably jean gray or Wolverine or Ice Man from the movies.

kainashi
15th June 2004, 04:54 PM
venom and carnage because they looked badass and were great characters. :dance:

Gengachu
15th June 2004, 06:18 PM
Edit: I tried posting a picture, but since it didn't work, I'll just type his name. Wolverine.

Fett One
15th June 2004, 06:27 PM
Spiderman is my favorite hero. I like how he makes jokes and I think he has neat powers. My favorite villian is Venom because of how dangerous he is.

Tainted
15th June 2004, 07:20 PM
Favorite hero would have to be Spawn, he has the best past, and is one of those bad-ass types. With them chains and **** too, you know someone's a badass when they have chains like that.
Favorite villain, I'll fit in with everybody and say Venom. I like the whole Eddie Brock + Symbiote = Venom. He's a badass too, by the way.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Jeikobu
15th June 2004, 10:55 PM
Hero: Spider-Man, however Wolverine and Nightcrawler are very close
Villain: The Lizard
Overall: Spider-Man

phaedrus
15th June 2004, 11:03 PM
the beast. self-explanatory.

Jay Umbreon
16th June 2004, 10:51 AM
spawn! I used to read the comics, and I've seen the film..and anyone who can fit all that shiz into one long coat thingy, is worthy of being my favourite superhero :) he's also cool. and wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider-monkey cockroach.

~Jay

gomez
16th June 2004, 05:22 PM
Hero
Tie between Gambit and Iceman. Charging things up and making stuff explode is just plain awesome, and ice has always been my favorite elemental power.

Villian
I always thought the Sentinels were awesome. What they lacked in power they had in numbers.

Lulu
17th June 2004, 11:57 AM
Hero:Rouge or spiderman
Villian:The green goblin
Overall:rouge