GTA series
FIFA 2004 (fifa series)
Pokémon
Sonic the hedgehog
Hitman

~Jay

Little_Pikachu
16th June 2004, 10:57 AM
Final Fantasy (My favourite game ever is FF7, but since I can count a whole series as one option I might as well include the others I've enjoyed too :))
Mario Kart (Loved it since the SNES, can't wait for the DS version!)
Pokemon (Counting that as a series option I can cover a lot!)
Diablo (Series option, Diablo 1 was the first game I ever played online and when we got Diablo 2 we all played it near non-stop until we just couldn't stand to play it anymore)
Super Mario _____ (Super Mario whatever, I've been hooked on just about every Mario game I've played)

Zak
16th June 2004, 02:24 PM
I'm usually a year late on the game-hype, and I like a lot of oldschool games.

.hack series
Pokemon
Tomba
Rayman series
Commander Keen

~Zak

Gengachu
16th June 2004, 03:39 PM
Zelda - The first game was one of my first games and I loved it. I loved every game in the series since then.
Metroid - Another one of my first games. Didn't like it back then, but I loved Super Metroid and it opened my eyes to the rest of the series. Needless to say I've beaten Metroid many times since then as well. The newer games are great, too.
Castlevania - The series hasn't ever dissappointed me and I doubt it ever will
Mario - The first game I owned, and every game in the series is great.
Final Fantasy Tactics - This was my first strategy game and it's one of the few games in the series that I enjoyed
Chrono Trigger - My favorite RPG of all time.

gomez
16th June 2004, 05:17 PM
I can't put them in order, so I'll just list them randomly.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars-SNES
Pokemon Blue-GB
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night-PS
Halo-X-Box
Final Fantasy 7-PS

Thats about it. I have a few more favorite games, but these are my top five for sure.

Angel Blossom
16th June 2004, 09:48 PM
Nice poll! ^_~ For being such a girly-girl, I'm really into games, especially older ones.

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
- If anyone else loves this game as much as I do, you officially rock. XP Ever since I first played it years ago, I fell in love with its depth, originality, & entertainment. I've played a lot of Zelda games, but this one is my absolute favorite. What I like best about this game is being able to ride Epona around Hyrule & all of the bosses you get to battle. Even though I defeated the game long ago, I'm not bored of it at all, and oddly I don't think I ever will be. "^_^

The Super Mario Bros.
- This was my very first videogame! XP No matter how many times I play it, I'm never tired of it. This is my favorite game from the whole Mario series, being a tough choice between some other games in the series. I'm glad to see that it was brought out for GBA. ^^ Heh, a while ago I hooked up my SNES. I've been playing this game for quite a long time during the summer.

Pokémon Yellow
- This was my favorite Pokémon game. I liked it more than the others simply because it was more imaginative in certain aspects. It reminded me of the Anime series, which was cute. Me being a fan of Pikachu, I really loved having the rat besides me all of the time! XP

Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life
- Although I haven't played it in a while, I like this game a lot because of its wonderful graphics and because of its storyline. Kind of sad to see Jack get wrinkles, but it is a cute game anyway. ^^; I didn't like some of the controls, but it doesn't matter since the game is enjoyable overall.

Donkey Kong Country
- This was one of my first videogames. I really loved this game, it was so much fun. ^^ Now it is even more exciting to play the improved version on my GBA. Oooh, anyone remember the three original games on SNES? I really liked those, even though the third lost its touch. But to tell you the truth, I never get tired of this game. I've always loved the details in the graphics, and the storyline is cute, in an awkward way. ^^;

Agent Elrond
16th June 2004, 10:26 PM
Fire Emblem. (I hope they hurry up and translate FE 6!)

Pokemon. (Especially Ruby/Sapphire, I love the graphics)

Myst, Riven, and Myst III: Exile. (I'm not sure if these count as separate games, as they all tie together, but at the same time stand alone. Myst is the classic, and it was the first computer game I ever finished. Riven is the hardest, and the most complicated. Exile has the best envirenments, and music. And critters. ^_^)

Thats all...

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
17th June 2004, 06:05 AM
1.) Zelda
2.) Castlevania
3.) Fallout
4.) Thief
5.) MegaMan

ZeldaFan20
17th June 2004, 10:22 AM
1) the Pokémon series (I have every game except the pinballs, the TCG game, and Pokémon Snap)

2) Zelda: The Wind Waker

3) Luigi's Mansion

4) Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland---GBA

5) Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion---GBA

Syberia
17th June 2004, 11:31 AM
1) Grand Theft Auto
2) Halo
3) Rogue Squadron
4) Super Smash Bros.
5) Descent (old games, I know, but I still like playing them from time to time).

Others that I like but didn't make the top 5 would be Perfect Dark, pretty much any of the James Bond games, and the Medal of Honor series.

kainashi
17th June 2004, 01:19 PM
call of duty
zelda series
super smash brothers/melee
harvest moon
and... medal of honor

yep, i think that's right. :dance:

suzie
17th June 2004, 05:06 PM
1. harvest moon
2. ssx
3. diddy kong racing
4. anything from jippii ^______^
5. super mario

mr_pikachu
20th June 2004, 02:45 PM
1. The regular Pokemon games (trainer style)
2. Pokemon Pinball RS (I think this can be considered separate from the traditional games)
3. Super Mario RPG
4. Final Fantasy series
5. Super Smash Brothers Melee

Pichu
20th June 2004, 10:15 PM
Not in order...

Zelda
Metroid
Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Mega Man

Sheik
21st June 2004, 11:42 AM
1. EARTHBOUND (what other game lets you fight possessed road signs, new age retro hippies, and big piles of puke, and save the world from a giant alien, and along the way battle 5 giant rabbid moles that are all obsessed with being the third strongest amongst them all?)

2. Zelda (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the best Zelda games of all time!)

3. Super Smash Bros. Melee ('nuff said)

4. Final Fantasy (FFX was the best!)

5. Metroid Prime (This game rocks!)

Aipom Of Doom
21st June 2004, 09:29 PM
SSB/SSBM - ssbm is the only game I play much anymore
Pokemon - don't play much tho
Age of Empires 2 - fun game :o
Legend of Zelda - Uh, I played Oracle of Ages/Seasons and Wind Waker
Uncle Worm - Fun TI83 game :o.

Pork
23rd June 2004, 12:38 PM
I like:
The Pokemon gameboy games
SSB melee
Mario Kart: DD!!
Animal crossing
Dragon Warrior (gameboy) games

Charizard04621
24th June 2004, 08:41 PM
1) Starcraft
2) Pokémon series
3) Super Smash Brothers! Both of them. :D
4) Mariokart...?
5) Zelda stuff

I'd put Final Fantasy in there somewhere but I've never owned the games. :(

Red Angel
24th June 2004, 11:52 PM
In no real order:

Warcraft III (Nice single-player and awesome multi-player, too)
Golden Sun series (Are we getting another one? The first two were awesome.)
Zelda series (I've only played the portable ones, but they're good.)
Super Smash Brothers (Yes, both. Best. Party. Games. Ever.)
Pokemon RPG series (For the record, the originals were my favorites.)