PDA

View Full Version : [poll] Linkin Park...

VampireCharizard
16th June 2004, 08:02 PM
has this been discussed before? if so i wouldn't know about it. So of the peeps that like LP what's your fav song? :sleep: boring question... mine's breakin the habit or faint.... ya

DarkTemplarZ
16th June 2004, 08:03 PM
Crawling. I love that song, one of my favorites of all time and certainly my fave LP song.

Katie
16th June 2004, 08:07 PM
isn't this a poll ?_?
I don't like linkin park. if I had to pick I'd say my december cuz its perty.

~Katie

PNT510
16th June 2004, 08:20 PM
Linkin park is alright. I'd like em better if my brother didn't listen to them all the time. Their best song is easily and by far Faint.

PhatZapdos
16th June 2004, 09:22 PM
none........

bakahams7er
16th June 2004, 10:16 PM
I like that one where the guy raps it's really cool and then the other guy starts screaming it's so great i love it so much

FTorchicX
16th June 2004, 10:16 PM
My favorite song by Linkin Park is Somewhere I Belong. I like the lyrics, the rhythm, and all that other stuff. :orange:

baka- that's basically what every LP song has. =P

youdontknowme
16th June 2004, 11:36 PM
I like A Place For My Head.
I also like Session and Cure for the Itch.
Man, one of my friend's borrowed Meteora for like two months. Gotta get it back some time...

phaedrus
17th June 2004, 12:29 AM
psh. linkin park blows.

the clash > all. QUOTE IT, GOD ****ING DAMNIT! I WANT THE WHOLE ****ING WORLD TO KNOW.

London Calling. 'nuff said.

cd
17th June 2004, 01:42 AM
they are tolerable. i can listen to them. don't have a favourite.

Leon-IH
17th June 2004, 03:14 AM
umm, faint is almost tollerable but i wouldn't listen to it over the wiggles. End of story.

Chris
17th June 2004, 03:58 AM
psh. linkin park blows.

the clash > all. QUOTE IT, GOD ****ING DAMNIT! I WANT THE WHOLE ****ING WORLD TO KNOW.

London Calling. 'nuff said.

Seems like you managed to ignore the single rule that the topic starter decided to add:

has this been discussed before? if so i wouldn't know about it. So of the peeps that like LP what's your fav song?

Favourite LP song is probably Session. I wish LP would do a couple more songs like that.

(Adding poll tag and moving to PCG, because this doesn't really ask for much discussion...)

MetalScyther
17th June 2004, 07:37 AM
My favorite Linkin Park songs are "Don't Stay", "It's Goin' Down"(although it is X-Ecutioners with LP's rapper, I could go on for ever about how much I love this song and about how much 99% of all mainstream rappers suck and about how LP actually has a *shock horror* decent rapper), and "In The End." Frankly, LP can't touch bands like Nirvana, but is actually a newer band that is decent.

AntiAsh Superstar
17th June 2004, 07:54 AM
Linkin Park are quite excellent background music for writing to, a nice combination of angst and aggression going on there... anyways, I'm kinda torn between Numb, Crawling and Breaking the Habit (yes, I like the more melodic, moody ones, so what?)

btw, strat... Cheapskates, Safe European Home and White Riot > London Calling. :P The Clash were at their peak during their debut and the 'Give 'Em Enough Rope' album. ^_^

Jay Umbreon
17th June 2004, 08:39 AM
my favourite song is 'in the end' easily; ever since i saw it attached to a DBZ film someone had made, as a tribute to vegeta. that's followed by faint :)

~Jay

gomez
17th June 2004, 10:03 AM
I like 'With You' from Hybrid Theory and 'Somewhere I Belong' on Meteora.

I like a few more on each CD, but these are probably my favorites.

Gengachu
17th June 2004, 10:42 AM
I was a pretty big fan of Linkin Park until Meteora. To me it felt like a huge dissapointment and several steps back. Almost all of it felt rehashed from Hybrid Theory or it just plain sucked. That's just my, IMO, though. My favorite songs by them are Crawling(Reanimated), Cure for the Itch, Secret(unreleased), and Session(the only song on Meteora I really liked). I wish Mr. Hahn would do a solo project.

Lulu
17th June 2004, 11:44 AM
I would have to say It's between Breaking the habit,Numb and somewhere I belong.They are by far the besy songs,They have the best rythm and the best lyrics.

~~Becky

phaedrus
17th June 2004, 12:16 PM
I was a pretty big fan of Linkin Park until Meteora. To me it felt like a huge dissapointment and several steps back. Almost all of it felt rehashed from Hybrid Theory or it just plain sucked. That's just my, IMO, though. My favorite songs by them are Crawling(Reanimated), Cure for the Itch, Secret(unreleased), and Session(the only song on Meteora I really liked). I wish Mr. Hahn would do a solo project.

Seconding this. Except I only liked them, not BIG-FAN-ed them. This is why Linkin Park sucks. if i HAD to pick, meh, i'd go Forgotten. That one is decent. but still lp sucks.

Lulu
17th June 2004, 12:26 PM
strat:
but still lp sucks.

How can you say this?Linkin park are a good band and they have good songs and also it said
So of the peeps that like LP So why post if you don't lke them??? :what:

phaedrus
17th June 2004, 12:35 PM
So why post if you don't lke them???

i used to. i think that merits something.

Yoh Asakura
17th June 2004, 12:39 PM
i used to. i think that merits something.

Your custom title should be "I'm an idiot" and your display pic should say "Ban Me" in bright red letting with a nice flashing animation.

I'm going with DT on this and saying Crawling(Hybrid Theory) and Points Of Authority (RaAnim).

phaedrus
17th June 2004, 01:04 PM
Your custom title should be "I'm an idiot" and your display pic should say "Ban Me" in bright red letting with a nice flashing animation.

shouldn't you stop talking about yourself? i mean, you already got banned once, why should you want to get banned again?

Crystal Mew
17th June 2004, 02:05 PM
Hm, I haven't heard that many of linkin parks songs.... I've heard Numb numerous times....and I just listened to 'In the End' and 'My December' I used to like Numb, but it kinda got over played...yano how that goes. Well, In the end is a cool song, and my december is indeed a pretty song...much different than the other ones I have listened to. I guess I like all 3 of those, I don't have a fav really..

M1ND G4ME
17th June 2004, 05:15 PM
I love 'My December'.

Chris
17th June 2004, 05:32 PM
Posting to suggest that people keep on-topic. ;)

espreon
17th June 2004, 05:39 PM
is this really the bottom of the pit of how deep TPM members' music library goes?

anyway, i'd say session. or one the vocalist screams quite a bit "one minute ur on top, next ur not missed a shot" yadayadyayada

my december was good, only if u feel depressed at times and want to fade away for a while

VampireCharizard
18th June 2004, 06:30 AM
I never liked numb. A creepy mean popular gay dude with a messed up face told me Numb was an excellent song so i went out and listened to it and I've been turned off by the fact that that particullar person enjoys it. Not that I'm against gay people my cousin is one he's just a
:mad2: bloody ***** :mad2: at my school and his face is messed up, so Numb is kinda blah to me oh and i like papercut too!

Lulu
18th June 2004, 01:57 PM
So what song DO you like?

Gengachu
18th June 2004, 03:21 PM

I'm going with DT on this and saying Crawling(Hybrid Theory) and Points Of Authority (RaAnim).
He just said that he didn't like Linkin Park. I don't see how that's grounds for a banning. It's not like this is a Linkin Park message board. People need to calm down.

Mab the Mad Clefable
20th June 2004, 02:02 AM
I like Crawling bestest.

espreon
20th June 2004, 04:41 AM
A creepy mean popular gay dude with a messed up face

all those things make him popular? .. you mean the freakier you are the more popular you get in your town?

anyway i could agree, when i know someone likes the song but i dont like the person you think of that person throughout the entire song, which makes it suck.