PDA

View Full Version : darktyranitar Pokemon TCG report #7

darktyranitar
17th June 2004, 05:39 AM
Here's another report for a card from Magma VS Aqua set:

Team Magma’s Aggron (http://pokebeach.topcities.com/scans/exteam/scans/07.jpg)
Stats:
120 HP
(F&D)
Stage 2
Evolve from Team Magma’s Lairon
Weakness: (G&W)
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: (CC)

Pre-Evolution Choice:
1)Team Magma’s Aron
I would rather choose TM Aron that has Tackle and Mud slap attack.
2)Team Magma’s Lairon
I would choose TM Lairon that has 80 HP with Body slam attack, as it’s HP is higher and it’s attack cause 10 damage more than the other TM Lairon.

Attack:

(F) Crush 30x
Flip a coin for each energy attached to Team Magma's Aggron. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
This attack consist of successful coin flips to make it really work.
(FFCC) Land Stream 50+
You may discard any number of basic energy cards attached to Team Magma's Aggron. If you do, this attack does 50 damage plus 20 more damage for each energy discarded.
This attack is the main key of TM Aggron strength. Discard lots of energy to cause a lot of damage.

Combo:
1)Any Team Magma card
Nothing much to say here…yeah, I’m lazy…:P
2)Blaziken (Firestarter)
Use Firestarter to get back the energy discarded.
3) Other Energy returning cards
Cards like Energy Stadium, Energy Restore, Energy retrieval, Town Volunteer etc are vital to bring back the energy discarded using Land Stream.

Card Art Rating in number 1-10: 7
Comment: TM Aggron is quite a strong Pokemon. His attack would be better if there are good card that can return back all the energy discarded by using his attack back to him.
Overall Rating in number 1-10: 7

Roarkiller
17th June 2004, 08:42 AM
Its 1st attack is better suited to take advantage of blaziken's power. Its 2nd attack is more to take care of Ex pkmn fast. But u know, 2 stage2 isnt that good of an idea.

Btw, u juz gave me an idea. I believe theres a trainer that allows u to return 2 energy from ur active if it was knocked out, right? Which card is that?

darktyranitar
18th June 2004, 05:45 AM
Trainer that return 2 enrgy if the active is KOed...Hmm, I don't know anything about that.

But the new Lanturn from Ex HL can take 1 energy from the active if it is KOed by the opponent(Which means Electrode Mass Explosion doesn't activate this power...)

Water Pokemon Master
18th June 2004, 03:21 PM
Btw, u juz gave me an idea. I believe theres a trainer that allows u to return 2 energy from ur active if it was knocked out, right? Which card is that?

Sounds kinda familiar, but I don't think it is a trainer card. It might be someone's PokePower or something.