PDA

View Full Version : Ryu Slayer v.s Green Lanturn Re-match (Ref: RaZoR LeAf)

Charles Legend
17th June 2004, 02:26 PM
2 on 2 tag match
I well send out first
you attack first
DQ time: 1 week
Arena: a grassy Plain with a small podles of water....

Go King my Shiny Charmand and Cam my Treecko

~Ryu

RaZoR LeAf
17th June 2004, 02:52 PM
I'll ref *first reffing job back*. I'm Intermediate, you can check my style in the ref topic if you wish.

Charles Legend
17th June 2004, 03:32 PM
I'll ref *first reffing job back*. I'm Intermediate, you can check my style in the ref topic if you wish.

sounds good to me Razzor leaf.

btw I named my http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_pokemon/69.png RazzorLeaf in my gold version.

~Ryu

Green Lanturn
17th June 2004, 03:42 PM
OK, lets see. Ill send out my remaining 2 pokes.

Aiya the Female Swablu, and Earen, the male Magikarp:sweat 4:

Alright Earen, Tackle x3 at Charmander, get him a little wet 2,lol.

Aiya, I want you to Peck Treeko. Then use an ice beam at him, and end the round of with a aerial ace at treeko.

~GL

RaZoR LeAf
17th June 2004, 03:52 PM
OK just to let you know, i'm gone all day tomorrow, so I wont be able to put a reffing up for you until saturday, I hope that's ok.

Charles Legend
17th June 2004, 05:46 PM
OK, lets see. Ill send out my remaining 2 pokes.

Aiya the Female Swablu, and Earen, the male Magikarp:sweat 4:

Alright Earen, Tackle x3 at Charmander, get him a little wet 2,lol.

Aiya, I want you to Peck Treeko. Then use an ice beam at him, and end the round of with a aerial ace at treeko.

~GL

King, grab it and Chuck it at Swable, then block Swable's Icebeam with your flamethrower then hit it with Ancientpower.

King: Soomic toss~Flamethrower~Ancientpower

Cam, Start off by using sunny day, then get behind King annd power up your Solar beam then fire it at the Migikrap

Cam:Sunny Day~solarbeam(charage)~Solar beam(fire)

~Ryu

RaZoR LeAf
19th June 2004, 08:35 AM
* Stats *

Ryu Slayer X 2.0 vs Green Lanturn

Charmander|♂|King
100% Health
0% Fatigue

Treecko|♂|Cam
100% Health
0% Fatigue

Swablu|♀|Aiya
100% Health
0% Fatigue

Magikarp|♂|Earen
100% Health
0% Fatigue

* Trainer Issued Commands *
Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Peck ~ Ice Beam ~ Aerial Ace"
Magikarp! "Tackle ~ Tackle ~ Tackle"
Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Charmander! "Seismic Toss ~ Flame Thrower ~ Ancient Power"
Treecko! "Sunny Day ~ SB Charge ~ Solar Beam"

* Pre-Match *

An open field, the rain has just passed, leaving pools of crystal clear water scattered across the lush green grass. From nearby, two pokemon trainers approach, having already met once before in battle, they prepare to do so again. This battle will take place in a two vs two tag match, with four pokemon battling at once. Ryu Slayer X releases his pokemon as per the battle rules, revealing a golden scaled Charmander and a green Treecko. His opponent, Green Lanturn releases two pokemon also, a lowly yet often underestimated magikarp and a graceful Swablu. The Magikarp feels quite at home with a puddle to splash about it, while the rest of the pokemon get ready for a fight.

* Round One Begins *

King and Cam immediatly move to a defencive position, with King guarding Cam from direct incoming attack. With this barrier between him and the enemy, Cam puts into motion the calling out of the sun. A slight radiant glow washs over his plant like body and the clouds in the sky all but disappear, leaving the heat of the sun baring down on the battlers. In the mean time, Earen the king koi fish, flaps forward, trying to get in a good attack, tackling the fire type Charmader, but the lizard has other ideas, he quickly grabs the fish mid tackle, and swings it around in a full circle. Releasing his grip, Earen flies towards his team mate Aiya, who is knocked back and away from the flying charge, directed at the still hidden Cam.

Earen begins to wheeze slightly as the full strength of the sun hits his scaly body. The puddles on the ground begin to quickly dry up, and the fish is left feeling very out of place. None the less, the fish lifts itself off the ground ready to attack again. Behind his team mate, Cam the Treecko sits absorbing the sun's brilliant light. His body seems to glow more and more as it absorbed the Solar Energy, gaining more and more strength for attack. Aiya is determined to do some damage now, and quickly summons a ball of freezing energy. A beam of palest blue light is shot from the small bird's mouth, and moves at speed towards the grass type. But it is not to be. Fuled by the sun's rays, King's fire attack reduces the beam to water, and is quickly evaporated by the heat of the flame. Aiya growls with anger, but is lightened somewhat whe King is knocked to the floor by a tackle from her team mate Earen.

King regains his composure and glares at the Magikarp. He hears a small mumble from his team mate and moves aside. With the sun baring down on it's back, Earen the Magikarp has little chance to avoid the brilliant and well charged Solar Beam attacked from Cam. The seemingly endless barrage of energy strikes the water type and leaves Earen in a fit of pain. Before the attack could finish tiself properly though, Cam is struck down by Aiya, who swung in fast and unoticed, across Cam's back with a speedy rush of air. Cam looses his concentration and the rest of the enrgy simply escapes, leaving Earen significantly knocked back that any attempts to hit his target would result in more loss of energy through effort of approaching. Aiya flutters away, but is quickly under fire again, as King punches the small blue pokemon hard in the side. His clawed paw glowing a faint brown, charged with the power of the ancients, the Swablu is knocked to the ground.

Fluttering back onto her feet, Aiya stares down her enemies, while Cam teds to the wound on his back which has begun to bleed. The sun glares down upon the arena, and all the puddles have now dried up, meaning that Earen, who is still some distance from the other three, is feeling more worse for wear than he thought possible.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
96% Health
20% Fatigue
Confident

Treecko|♂|Cam
90% Health
25% Fatigue
Back wound bleeding

Swablu|♀|Aiya
85% Health
25% Fatigue
Displeased

Magikarp|♂|Earen
70% Health
30% Fatigue
Growing weary under the sunlight

* Arena Status *

Sunshine is Strong (9 more actions)
Puddles have dried up

Charles Legend
19th June 2004, 05:26 PM
Ok, guys heres the game plan, I stated to my Salamander and Gecko Pokémon.......

Alright King, I want you to use a toxic on Magikrap, then turn it in to a freid fish with flamethower, then counter his attack

King: Toxic~Flamethrower~Counter

Now Cam, now that you done your part for king aginsint the krappy, I want to be an attack Swablu use a toxic then use leech seed and finsh the round off with a Rock slide.

Cam:Toxic~leech seed~Rock slide.....

~Ryu

Green Lanturn
19th June 2004, 06:03 PM
OK Aiya.

I want you to cancel the sun, fly up and use a rain dance. Then block the Ice Beam, end the round by performing another rain dance, id love to see where he gets the rocks from for a rockslide.

ug, Earen, just flail 3 times to charmander.

~GL

RaZoR LeAf
20th June 2004, 02:24 PM
* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
96% Health
20% Fatigue
Confident

Treecko|♂|Cam
90% Health
25% Fatigue
Back wound bleeding

Swablu|♀|Aiya
85% Health
25% Fatigue
Displeased

Magikarp|♂|Earen
70% Health
30% Fatigue
Growing weary under the sunlight

Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Charmander! "Toxic ~ Flame Thrower ~ Counter"
Treecko! "Toxic ~ Leech Seed ~ Rock Slide"
Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Rain Dance ~ Ice Beam ~ Rain Dance"
Magikarp! "Flail ~ Flail ~ Flail"

* Round Two Begins *

With Earen some distance from the rest of the battle, King is forced to walk over to the fish before he ca attack, but even the Magikarp is prepared. As the Charmander approaches, he becomes agitated and starts throwing his body about as fast and wild as possible. King tries to spit a toxic attack over him, but with the fish moving about so randomly and slapping him occasionlly, he misses, leaving a puddle of oily poison in the grass. Suddenly he realises that the sun has disappeared behind a cloud. He looks back to see Aiya the Swablu, fluttering in the air, just out of Cam's spitting range, glwoing with a slight blue aura. The swablu smiles to herself, knowing she just spoilt the weather and the Treecko's attack.

Cam glares at her and plucks three Seeds from inside his wrapped up tail. He takes aim and throws the seeds at Aiya, only to see them intercepted by a beam of Ice. He jumps back, noticing that only two of the pods had hit the floor frozen. He looked up to see Aiya struggling as one had latched onto the pokemo's cloud like wing. Elsewhere, Earen is flapping widly about again, getting burnt for a few seconds while he slaps his fins and body into King, ad the Charmander tries desperatly to torch the Magikarp.

Finally, as Earen continues the wild flailing, King manages to grab hold of the fish, and throw it back at the ground, using it's own weight and movement against it in a counter attack. Deflated, Earen simply comes to a stop, relaxing a little not that there's not boiling sun on his back. Aiya on the other hand is still fluttering about, despite the small tendrils of a seed leeching off her wing. Cam prepares to throw a series of rocks at her when he realises he has no ammo. Not even a small pebble. Pity. It could have stopped the rain from falling. As a drop of water bounces of the Wood Gecko's nose he looks up to see a brilliant blue aura surrounding the cloud pokemon. The skies have darkened and rain has began to fall. Puddles quickly form on the grass, growing larger by the second, washing away the pools of toxic poison and the floor becomes muddy. Earen rejoices in the falling rain while King looks decidedly annoyed that his team mate couldn't stop this from happening.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
86% Health
35% Fatigue
Angry
Disliking the rain

Treecko|♂|Cam
90% Health
40% Fatigue
Back wound

Swablu|♀|Aiya
85% Health
40% Fatigue
Pleased
Seed on Wing

Magikarp|♂|Earen
55% Health
50% Fatigue
Relishing the rain

* Arena Status *

Rain Storm is Torrential (9 more actions)
Large puddles forming.
Ground soft and muddy

Green Lanturn
20th June 2004, 06:57 PM
Down but not out.

Aiya, good job. Lets see if somespeed can cause that seed to jump off, AGILITY!!. Then, I want you to fire yet another ice beam towards treeko. Finally, lets play a little love on em, Attract that Treeko out of his wits.

Earen, EVOLVE!!!!!
No,Ug, Earen, just happily flail around on the charmander, splash some water on him,lol.Flail x3.

~GL

Charles Legend
21st June 2004, 02:12 PM
Down but not out.

Aiya, good job. Lets see if somespeed can cause that seed to jump off, AGILITY!!. Then, I want you to fire yet another ice beam towards treeko. Finally, lets play a little love on em, Attract that Treeko out of his wits.

Earen, EVOLVE!!!!!
No,Ug, Earen, just happily flail around on the charmander, splash some water on him,lol.Flail x3.

~GL Ok if that's the way you ant to play it Gl, King counter all his Flails......

King:Counter x 3

Ok Cam, Since Ayan rouned are fun in the sun, use Sunny day get rid of this Dam rain, LOL then Counter her Ice beam with your Solar beam, then end this round by portect yourself from her Artact attack....

~Ryu

RaZoR LeAf
23rd June 2004, 12:28 PM
* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
86% Health
35% Fatigue
Angry
Disliking the rain

Treecko|♂|Cam
90% Health
40% Fatigue
Back wound

Swablu|♀|Aiya
85% Health
40% Fatigue
Pleased
Seed on Wing

Magikarp|♂|Earen
55% Health
50% Fatigue
Relishing the rain

Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Agility ~ Ice Beam ~ Attract"
Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Charmander! "Counter ~ Counter ~ Counter"
Treecko! "Sunny Day ~ Solar Beam ~ Protect"

* Round Three Begins *

Treecko raises his hands to the sky again and the rain ebgins to slow. Finally it stops falling, and the dark clouds float away, leaving a cloudy, yet normal sky. He smiles, then spots his fluttering opponent flying much faster, havig just gained a boost of Adrenaline. Elsewhere, Earen seems less happy now that it's stopped raining, but there's still plenty of water and mud for him to splash about, and all over his fire tailed foe. As the Magikarp begins to flail wildly, King grumbles as he is splashed by droplets of fallen rain. The fire types reaches out and grabs Earen, throwing the fish back down with double the force he was flapping around with.

It seems that the more energy Earen looses, the more wild and aggressive his flailing gets, maybe King has made a mistake here. Never the less the fish's chaotic flapping continues, his fins starting to cut and bruise the red lizard, and he in turn grabs and throw it down. Meanwhile both their team mates are facing off again. With a speed advantage, Aiya summons a beam of chilled ice energy to shoot down at Cam. The gecko retaliates with a similar beam of solar energy, but, in the short amount of time between absorbing light and firing, it's not enough to deflect the ice beam. While the small solar beam chips off the Swablu's wing causing little damage to it, the ice beam slams hard into Cam's fragile body and leaves the pokemon feeling decidedly cold and frosty.

Aiya takes immediate action, fluttering her wings seductivly, and cooing in a gentle and melodious sound, she attempts to attract the young pokemon. Cam on the other hand is having none of it, and erects a glistening silver shield. As five bright glistening stars circle the shield, Cam watches the swablu with interest, but feels no atraction what so ever. Aiya finally gives up, obviously not getting the result she wanted. A short sharp pain in her wing causes her to realise that the Seed is still there, and is leeching strength in short sharp drains. King growls and sneers as another cut is slashed in place by the flialing Magikarp. With all the damage they've caused to each other, both are looking weak.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
71% Health
50% Fatigue
Angry
Cut and Bruised

Treecko|♂|Cam
80% Health
60% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
80% Health
55% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
31% Health
70% Fatigue
Breathing Hard

* Arena Status *

Normal Weather
Large puddles
Ground soft and muddy

Charles Legend
24th June 2004, 02:53 PM
* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
86% Health
35% Fatigue
Angry
Disliking the rain

Treecko|♂|Cam
90% Health
40% Fatigue
Back wound

Swablu|♀|Aiya
85% Health
40% Fatigue
Pleased
Seed on Wing

Magikarp|♂|Earen
55% Health
50% Fatigue
Relishing the rain

Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Agility ~ Ice Beam ~ Attract"
Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Treecko! "Sunny Day ~ Solar Beam ~ Protect"

* Round Three Begins *

Treecko raises his hands to the sky again and the rain ebgins to slow. Finally it stops falling, and the dark clouds float away, leaving a cloudy, yet normal sky. He smiles, then spots his fluttering opponent flying much faster, havig just gained a boost of Adrenaline. Elsewhere, Earen seems less happy now that it's stopped raining, but there's still plenty of water and mud for him to splash about, and all over his fire tailed foe. As the Magikarp begins to flail wildly, King grumbles as he is splashed by droplets of fallen rain. The fire types reaches out and grabs Earen, throwing the fish back down with double the force he was flapping around with.

It seems that the more energy Earen looses, the more wild and aggressive his flailing gets, maybe King has made a mistake here. Never the less the fish's chaotic flapping continues, his fins starting to cut and bruise the red lizard, and he in turn grabs and throw it down. Meanwhile both their team mates are facing off again. With a speed advantage, Aiya summons a beam of chilled ice energy to shoot down at Cam. The gecko retaliates with a similar beam of solar energy, but, in the short amount of time between absorbing light and firing, it's not enough to deflect the ice beam. While the small solar beam chips off the Swablu's wing causing little damage to it, the ice beam slams hard into Cam's fragile body and leaves the pokemon feeling decidedly cold and frosty.

Aiya takes immediate action, fluttering her wings seductivly, and cooing in a gentle and melodious sound, she attempts to attract the young pokemon. Cam on the other hand is having none of it, and erects a glistening silver shield. As five bright glistening stars circle the shield, Cam watches the swablu with interest, but feels no atraction what so ever. Aiya finally gives up, obviously not getting the result she wanted. A short sharp pain in her wing causes her to realise that the Seed is still there, and is leeching strength in short sharp drains. King growls and sneers as another cut is slashed in place by the flialing Magikarp. With all the damage they've caused to each other, both are looking weak.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
71% Health
50% Fatigue
Angry
Cut and Bruised

Treecko|♂|Cam
80% Health
60% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
80% Health
55% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
31% Health
70% Fatigue
Breathing Hard

* Arena Status *

Normal Weather
Large puddles
Ground soft and muddy

[COLOR=DarkOrange] ok new tactic

King time to turn the tables Mud-Slap, then hit it with a Dragon Breath then Finsh it off with Dragon rage.....

now Cam, hers what I want you to do use a toxic, then yse an Artact then use Dragon breath.

Green Lanturn
25th June 2004, 07:17 PM
OK, Aiya. I want you to use a Safeguard. Then, lets use a quick Astonish, hopefully hat will stop his attack. End the round by going and using a take down on Charmander, before he can hit Earen.

Earen, hmmm, he wants to hit you with mud, splash around in the puddles. Then, move around with another Flail. And wehn Aiya hits him with her attack, counter her blow by knocking him back with a tackle, if it works, he may be thrown into his partners attack, BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

~GL

RaZoR LeAf
29th June 2004, 02:32 PM
* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
71% Health
50% Fatigue
Angry
Cut and Bruised

Treecko|♂|Cam
80% Health
60% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
80% Health
55% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
31% Health
70% Fatigue
Breathing Hard

Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Charmander! "Mud Slap ~ Dragon Breath ~ Dragon Rage"
Treecko! "Toxic ~ Attract ~ Dragon Breath"
Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Safeguard ~ Astonish ~ Take Down"
Magikarp! "Splash ~ Flail ~ Tackle"

* Round Four Begins *

It's time to change tactics, and King is the one doing the changing. Tired of the annoying fish flailing around, the Charmander is ready to kick up some mud, but doing so doesn't really make that much of a difference to flopping Earen. The Magikarp is splashing around in the mud and puddles so much, that extra bit of mud really doesn't do a thing. His team mate isn't haviong much luck either, trying to poison the enemy results in the attack sliding down a silver shield of light, that completely protects Aiya from harm.

Cam turns to a different style of attack, and begins to buff his muscles and wiggly with tail seductivly. Aiya, charged with adrenaline however is too quick for this Treecko, and she moves to quickly tackle the grass type, leaving a cold ghostly chill across the pokemon's body. Earen has started to flail again, flipping about wildly he bruises and cuts King more, until he is finally engulfed by a turquoise flame. Fire with the power of a dragon behind it, Earen shudders beneath the powerful attack.

KIng gets ready for another follow up attack, but is suddenly smashed into from behind, by the speeding Swablu Aiya. Thrown to the ground, the Charmander gets back up to try and finish his attack, only to be kocked backwards again by Earen. Covered in mud and rather wet again, the Charmander gets up, incredibly angry, just in time to see another turquoise flame disapte seeing his partners attack miss it's target.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
50% Health
65% Fatigue
Incredibly Angry
Cut and Bruised
Muddy and wet

Treecko|♂|Cam
78% Health
75% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
76% Health
70% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
20% Health
85% Fatigue
Breathing Very Hard
Aching all over

* Arena Status *

Normal Weather
Large puddles
Ground soft and muddy

Charles Legend
30th June 2004, 07:21 PM
Geer Stupid mud, *whips a glop of it of my face Dam krappy fish.....

King time for that fish to go down with a double douse of pain that I like to call your Metal Dragon claws combo Attack then once it's down fire a Quick Dragon Rage at Ayna.

King: Metal Claw/Dragon claw combo amed for the Fish then a Dragon rage at Ayna

Ok Cam when Ayna comes at you, Fire your bullet seed her in the eyes to catch her of gaurd then pin her to the ground and use Dragonbreath then use your Agility to get off her to avoide being hit with King's Dragon Rage.

Cam: Bullet seed~ Dragonbreath~ Agility

~Ryu

Green Lanturn
1st July 2004, 08:19 PM
On a basic note, Ryu now realizes he posted during my "turn to post attacks first",lol

Alrighty then Aiya, lets get going byusing a quick Sing on Cam. That should stop him dead, well, sleeping. Then, as King is trying to attack Earen, hit him hard with an Aerial Ace from behind. With your speed, you should be able to stop his attack on Earen. End the round by Flying up into the air so they cant come and hit you, making their attacks psitively useless!

Earen, ug, ok. Flop around fast, make hgim try to bat you with a big flail. Then, when Aiya hits charmander, be a bat, and use him as a baseball, tackle him!. End the round by taking a bit of rest in your puddle.

~GL

Charles Legend
1st July 2004, 09:52 PM
Ok I got your point Gl....:sorry: I just forgot that is all. :sweat2:

~Ryu ;o

RaZoR LeAf
4th July 2004, 10:39 AM
* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
50% Health
65% Fatigue
Incredibly Angry
Cut and Bruised
Muddy and wet

Treecko|♂|Cam
78% Health
75% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
76% Health
70% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
20% Health
85% Fatigue
Breathing Very Hard
Aching all over

Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Charmander! "Metal Claw+Dragon Claw ~ Dragon Rage"
Treecko! "Bullet Seed ~ Dragon Breath ~ Agility"
Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Sing ~ Aerial Ace ~ Fly"
Magikarp! "Flail ~ Tackle ~ Breather"

* Round Five Begins *

With Earen very weak now, it's only a matter of time before he faints from health or fatigue. King is eager to quicken that, by combining two of his attacks into one. His talons take on a metal sheen, and the spirit of a dragon takes on a turquoise aura that surroundes his hand. King takes a swing at the rapidly flailing fish, and while he does take quite a beating, the attack finally puts an end to Earen's participation in the battle. The Magikarp falls unconcious, lacking the strength to go on. A red beam of light recalls the falle fish, and the battle continues with an unfair 2 on 1 advantage to Ryu Slayer.

Still the battle could go either way, as the distant Cam isn't close enough to strike Aiya with a Bullet Seed attack, a soothing song fills the air. The Swablu is singing, a deeply melodic lullaby that is picked up by all concious pokemon in the nearby area, including King. Both greatly fatigued already, the two wobble as they begin to get drowsy, Cam falling alseep totally as he is more tired than his firey counterpart.

While she can't stop Earen from being knocked out, she follows her attack plan and darts forward striking the wobbly tired Charmander and leaving a large cut across his torso. The pain brings King around and he quickly tries to fry Aiya with a burst of blue dragon tinted fire, but the bird is too quick, and rises out of reach of the attack, flapping around in a circle high in the air.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
28% Health
78% Fatigue
Incredibly Angry
Cut and Bruised
Muddy and wet

Treecko|♂|Cam
80% Health
85% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty
ASLEEP (4 turns remaining)

Swablu|♀|Aiya
74% Health
82% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost
Up High

Magikarp|♂|Earen
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

* Arena Status *

Normal Weather
Large puddles
Ground soft and muddy

Green Lanturn
4th July 2004, 01:14 PM
AT LAST THE FISH IS GONE!! (j/k).

Nice Job Earen, your not so bad for a magikarp.

OK Aiya, its just you and that charmander for now. Swoop down on him and hit him with the fly, your agility should help with the hit, as well as his, um, lackadasicalness.
Then, hit him where it counts, take down! End the round by giving him a nice quick aerial ace, or if he is gone, hitting Cam with it instead.

Fly~Take Down~Aerial Ace/Aerial Ace

~GL

Charles Legend
8th July 2004, 09:57 PM
AT LAST THE FISH IS GONE!! (j/k).

Nice Job Earen, your not so bad for a magikarp.

OK Aiya, its just you and that charmander for now. Swoop down on him and hit him with the fly, your agility should help with the hit, as well as his, um, lackadasicalness.
Then, hit him where it counts, take down! End the round by giving him a nice quick aerial ace, or if he is gone, hitting Cam with it instead.

Fly~Take Down~Aerial Ace/Aerial Ace

~GLbut any ways My comptuer was getting slow and stuff so I restored it and just got back on, you see the funny thing is I was on earler and was typing this, but then computer frozze.:evil: like it alaways dose when I am doing somthing inporten on it.....:rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways King Counter her!

King: Counter~counter~Counter

Darn you Aina, Cam err just deam on buddy, Because when it's over you well have to face a living nightmare from not only Aina but from me as well in My traing grounds......

~Ryu

Green Lanturn
8th July 2004, 11:07 PM
Darn you Aina, Cam err just deam on buddy, Because when it's over you well have to face a living nightmare from not only Aina but from me as well in My traing grounds......

~Ryu

Darn you Ryu. How many times do I have to tell you, its AiYa, not Aina,lol.

~GL

RaZoR LeAf
12th July 2004, 09:33 AM
* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
28% Health
78% Fatigue
Incredibly Angry
Cut and Bruised
Muddy and wet

Treecko|♂|Cam
80% Health
85% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty
ASLEEP (4 turns remaining)

Swablu|♀|Aiya
74% Health
82% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost
Up High

Magikarp|♂|Earen
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Fly ~ Take Down ~ Aerial Ace"
Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Treecko! "Dream on"

* Round Six Begins *

Earen is out of the battle, recalled by his trainer, leaving just Aiya to take on two enemies. Fortunatly the Treecko lies asleep and with no means of waking it up, it's just the Swablu and a fatigued Charmander ready to duel. Cirlcing her foe in the sky, Aiya swoops down, slamming straight into the fire lizard, with a powerful, descent powered attack. King staggers backwards, but lunches back and smacks his claw into Aiya dealing the damage back with a counter attack.

Both pokemon look tired now, very tired. Still they battle on despite their fatigue. Aiya swoops about for another attack, charging forward at high speed she slams into King knocking the lizard far backwards and down into the mud. The fire type rolls over in pain. Is he able to get back up...? No, it looks like King has succumbed to unconciousness, causing his trainer to recall him. Now it's just Aiya and Cam left in battle.

As the Treecko sleeps patiently, Aiya skims quickly across the grass type, leaving another bloody cut, and instantly awakening the tree gecko. Cam screeches in pain and looks for his foe. He sees her, the Swablu breathing heavily. He sees that King has gone, and realises that this next round may well be the decider of the match.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

Treecko|♂|Cam
75% Health
88% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
45% Health
90% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

* Arena Status *

Normal Weather
Large puddles
Ground soft and muddy

Charles Legend
12th July 2004, 10:57 PM
Darn you Ryu. How many times do I have to tell you, its AiYa, not Aina,lol.

~GL
Err sorry dude it was just a small typo, but yes I well try my best not to make any more typos...

btw my computer sucks you know how I was on 4 days ago well it mest up again and elir today I had to re Store it yet again for what the 100th time since I got for a chrismas gift from my older brother......... :evil:

but any ways Gl it's your turn, and you better make this round a good one because I don't thenk Aiya can last to much longer in this match...... ;)

~Ryu

Green Lanturn
15th July 2004, 12:34 AM
OK Aiya, its coming down to the wire.

I want you to shroud yourself in a nice Mist. It should help. Then, i want you to use a nice big astonish. Try to finish this with an all out Rage attack on him.

~GL

Charles Legend
15th July 2004, 05:11 PM

I want you to shroud yourself in a nice Mist. It should help. Then, i want you to use a nice big astonish. Try to finish this with an all out Rage attack on him.

~GL

Well, well look who finally got his but back to earth! So how was your Trip to the elders of the Lantern caore GL? :LOL:

Hey Razzor Cam want's to know when his seed id comming back so he can eat it
----------------------------------------
*P.U.T has been activated*
Cam:Yeah I havent aten in ages.......

King from the side lines eatting a hot chilly pepper: Cam at lest you did not get your butt kicked around by a fish.......

Cam:hey where did you get that pepper from king?

From my stash inside my ball just like you have a stash of garlic in your's :P

P.U.T has ben de-actvated*
---------------------------------------
Oh so thats where all my peppers and garic disapering to, oh well you gus deseve them....... ;O

Anyways Cam back to the battle

Ok, so you want to Aiya to hide in fog do you GL well sorry to say it's just as usslees as my fatle atemt to couter her ice beam with a solar beam.....

Cam use Pursuit and whwen you hit her quicly use crunch on of her wings and then use protect.

Cam:Pursuit~Crunch~Protct
--------------------------------

~Ryu

Charles Legend
15th July 2004, 05:30 PM

~GL

Well, well look who finally got his but back to earth! So how was your Trip to the elders of the Lanturn core's home planet GL? :LOL:

Hey Razzor Cam wants to know when his seed is coming back so he can eat it
----------------------------------------
*P.U.T has been activated*
Cam: Yeah I haven't eaten in ages.......

King from the side lines eating a hot chilly pepper: Cam at lest you did not get your butt kicked around by a fish.......

Cam: Hey where did you get that pepper from king?

From my stash inside my ball, Just like you have a stash of garlic in yours. :P

P.U.T has been de-activated*
---------------------------------------
Oh so thats where all my peppers and garlic disappearing to, oh well you guess deserve them....... ;O

Anyways Cam back to the battle

Ok, so you want to Aiya to hide in fog do you GL? Well sorry to say it's just as usslees as my fatle atemt to couter her ice beam with a solar beam.....

Cam use Pursuit and when you hit her quickly use crunch on one of her wings, and then use protect.

Cam: Pursuit ~ Crunch ~ Protct
--------------------------------

~Ryu

RaZoR LeAf
19th July 2004, 02:29 PM
I ref Leech Seed like the game. It's constantly draining small bits of energy. You just don't notice it much because it's not draining lots and there's other damage being done. Check out the Round 5 stats. Treecko's health goes up be 2% while Aiya's falls by 2%. More health could have been restored if Cam were to actively get the seed back himself.

* Stats *

Charmander|♂|King
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

Treecko|♂|Cam
75% Health
88% Fatigue
Back wound
Cold and Frosty

Swablu|♀|Aiya
45% Health
90% Fatigue
Seed on Wing
Adrenaline Boost

Magikarp|♂|Earen
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

Green Lanturn
Swablu! "Mist ~ Astonish ~ Rage"
Ryu Slayer X 2.0
Treecko! "Pursuit ~ Crunch ~ Protect"

* Round Seven Begins *

A round sure to be short, Aiya begins with a move that isn't at all tazing, releasing a gentle mist that refreshes her but doesn't actually improve anything. The mist lowers to the ground and leaves a spooky look to the field. Cam tries to attack with a dark energy boosted move, but Aiya isn't really moving enough to pursue, so the move gets wasted.

Swablu does however choose to attack on her second turn, speeding forward as fast as she can in this highly fatigued state and leaving a patch of ghostly chill on the impact zone of Cam's shoulder. Before she can get away, Cam uses the last of his energy to bite down hard on the Swablu's wings. Aiya screeches in pain, but the relief is soon gone, as Cam is too tired to continue.

* Post match *

With Cam fainted from fatigue, Aiya was soon to follow, thankfully she was recalled before she could slip into unconciousness. Both pokemon returned to their respective trainers, Ryu Slayer X 2.0 and Green Lanturn shake hands and congratulate each other on a good game. The Ref hands Green Lanturn a card with his earned Points on, and the battle comes to a close.

* Results *

Charmander|♂|King
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

Treecko|♂|Cam
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

Swablu|♀|Aiya
35% Health
95% Fatigue
Victorious!!

Magikarp|♂|Earen
0% Health
100% Fatigue
KO'd

* Arena Status *

Normal Weather
Large puddles
Ground soft and muddy

Green Lanturn
19th July 2004, 10:43 PM
YAY! Congrats Aiya.

To be honest, I was hoping i could have lured the Protect to come out, so that his energy would go out fast, and he would faint before Aiya did. Apparently it happened before i thought, but all in all. Good going Ryu, it was a tough match, and a close one at that.

~GL

Charles Legend
20th July 2004, 07:32 PM
YAY! Congrats Aiya.

To be honest, I was hoping i could have lured the Protect to come out, so that his energy would go out fast, and he would faint before Aiya did. Apparently it happened before i thought, but all in all. Good going Ryu, it was a tough match, and a close one at that.

~GLyah it was, I think this is the frist time I have come close to beating some one here in the ASB... well I have to get bak to Backthorn *pulls out a remote control and activates it*

and the load scrches of an Arodayl are heard then one swopes down and lands on the muddy ground and lokked at me with a Po'd look.....

well Drago it severs you right for desroying my house..... well guys I love to stay and chat but I got things to do I said as I mounted the Po'd Aero and we flew of to the lake of rage and when I got there, I actvated the remote and lab emered and entered it but little did I relizee that Drago picked up Gl and razzor leaf.......

~Ryu