PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Cereal

M1ND G4ME
17th June 2004, 08:04 PM
It's a Simple poll.

How do you like your Cereal? Alot of Milk, Just Enough Milk to make everything moist, Or Dry?

What kind of cereal is your faorite? Honey Oats, Chex, Raisan Bran, Corn Flakes, Anything Else?

Do You add anything else to your cereal? Bannanas, Strawberries, Sugar?

How Many Bowls a week do you think you eat?

Thankyou for your time

Jeikobu
17th June 2004, 08:09 PM
How do you like your Cereal? Alot of Milk, Just Enough Milk to make everything moist, Or Dry? I like to have enough milk that I can get a good amount in every spoonful.

What kind of cereal is your favorite? Honey Oats, Chex, Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Anything Else? I like Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles, Frosted Chex, Cinnamon Life, there are too many to choose from. ^^;

Do You add anything else to your cereal? Bannanas, Strawberries, Sugar? No, unless I have Honey Bunches of Oats, then I add sugar.

How Many Bowls a week do you think you eat? A week? Hmm, my best guess is I average about one a day or so, so about 7.

phaedrus
17th June 2004, 08:26 PM
How do you like your Cereal? Alot of Milk, Just Enough Milk to make everything moist, Or Dry? j.e.

What kind of cereal is your faorite? Honey Oats, Chex, Raisan Bran, Corn Flakes, Anything Else? cinnamon toast crunch

Do You add anything else to your cereal? Bannanas, Strawberries, Sugar? no

How Many Bowls a week do you think you eat? .09 bowls per week

Fett One
17th June 2004, 10:35 PM
How do you like your Cereal? Alot of Milk, Just Enough Milk to make everything moist, Or Dry?
Just Enough Milk to make everything moist

What kind of cereal is your faorite? Honey Oats, Chex, Raisan Bran, Corn Flakes, Anything Else?
Corn Chex and Corn Flakes are my favorite cereals.

No

Atleast 1 bowl a week, 3 at the most.

gomez
18th June 2004, 10:47 AM
1. I put the cereal in the cup first and the pour the milk in until it almost reaches the cereals height. I guess I do it to where it is moist enough.

2. It's a tie between Trix and Cap'n (sp?) Crunch w/ Crunchberries.

3. I like to get like two or three Chips Ahoy and crumble them up into Corn Flakes (if both are around). With Kix, I add in another kind of cereal, since I find Kix to be lacking somewhat in flavor. Kix tastes better dry than with milk though.

4. I eat from cups, not bowls, and I'd say somewhere around four to six times a week (when we have cereal that I like to eat). I haven't had any in about two weeks or so.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch gives me the sh*ts, so I avoid that at all costs. Just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

M1ND G4ME
18th June 2004, 05:14 PM
Lovely To Know, Gomez

Edit: 700 post after 3 years, woo

homeofmew
18th June 2004, 07:20 PM
Well I don't eat cereal for breakfast, I have Raman Instant Noodle.
The Lunch one that come in cups. Put hot water in and they are done.. Then cool off with ice. Caution: Hot

FTorchicX
18th June 2004, 08:00 PM

I like it with A LOT of milk. I hate it when the milk only gets the bottom of the cereal wet, and then leaves the top to stay stale. =\

My favorite kind of cereal is Corn Flakes. I eat it everyday (except the days that there is no more).

The only thing that I add to my cereal is sugar, I don't really like adding fruits to my cereals.

I would have to say about 5 bowls a week.

RedStarWarrior
18th June 2004, 09:01 PM
Just enough to make everything moist.

Oatmeal Crunch with Almonds or Fruity Pebbles.

Nope.

I usually eat an entire box in one sitting. Of course, I don't have cereal long so I can't really give you a weekly estimate because it varies so much.

Jay Umbreon
19th June 2004, 10:13 AM
I probably have just below the average amount of milk in my cereal. I prefer my cereal dry raither than too moist, as then you don't taste the milk and soggyness as much, but rather the cereal itself, and the milk when you want to.

I'm English, so we don't have some of those cereals over here. My favourite ever cereal though was 'lucky charms' - I'm gutted that it went away from English shops about 6 years ago.

sugar sometimes. like if its corn flakes or weetabix.

about...8ish.

~Jay

Mab the Mad Clefable
20th June 2004, 01:46 AM
1. Enough milk to make it moist. ( I use soya milk.)
2. Rather partial to Golden Nuggets!
3. I put fruit in it now and again.
4. Varies week to week. Usually 4 or so.

Aeges_Ateri
20th June 2004, 07:35 AM

I like just enough milk to make everything moist, but it depends on how concentrated I am on the pouring. I suppose I get more every now and then. :lol:

Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles ^^

Nope, Nothing.

Erm... Several. Actually I probably eat about 7-11 bowls a week. Sad, huh? :nut:

Yoh Asakura
20th June 2004, 07:54 AM
I probably have just below the average amount of milk in my cereal. I prefer my cereal dry raither than too moist, as then you don't taste the milk and soggyness as much, but rather the cereal itself, and the milk when you want to.

I'm English, so we don't have some of those cereals over here. My favourite ever cereal though was 'lucky charms' - I'm gutted that it went away from English shops about 6 years ago.

sugar sometimes. like if its corn flakes or weetabix.

about...8ish.

~Jay

Parents brought me back some Lucky Charms from Las Vegas the other day rotf.

I unno, I have like half a pint of milk.

Coco-Pops.

Nope

Around 15

midnightangel
20th June 2004, 09:42 AM
I use just enough milk to make the cereal moist

What kind of cereal is your favorite? Honey Oats, Chex, Raisan Bran, Corn Flakes, Anything Else?
I eat alot of different cereals.
My favorites include: Frosted Flakes, Reeses puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Team Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Cocoa Krispies, Yu-Gi-Oh! Cereal (Don't laugh...it's good)

Do You add anything else to your cereal? Bannanas, Strawberries, Sugar
The only thing I add is Equal (Nutrasweet) to the plain cereals. The rest I leave as is

Around 2 to 3 bowls a week

Kris
20th June 2004, 10:23 AM

1. ALOT of milk, loads is good :)

2. Rice crispies are my favourite.

3. Nope just like they come

4. I only have it every now and then, a few times a year maybe!

Katie
20th June 2004, 11:49 AM
1. just enough to get it moist. moist moist moist. cool word.
2. golden grahams or reeses puffs.
3. only time I ever add to it is sugar to meh rice krispies, but I don't have them that often.
4. uhhh like once every 2 months.. hehe. I'm not a breakfast person.

~Katie

espreon
20th June 2004, 01:00 PM
1. depends on the state of my mouth
2. i dont eat much of the cereal, it all tastes the same in milk. but honey puffs prolly
3. no
4. 2 times maybe, if i got some time in the morning. otherwise i have breakfast at 12 am or something