PDA

View Full Version : Super minds high ~ Sign ups

Lulu
18th June 2004, 11:32 AM
The other one kinda died so I thought I'd try it again.

A group of 16 - 17 year olds discover that they have spiecal powers and go to a spiecal boarding school to learn to control their powers, aswell as having a normal education.Jerry powers owns and runs the school as a project to tap into the minds of teenagers with spiecal powers to help cure illnesses like cancer and hiv.While the children are learning, an organisation of people who want to destroy the race of people with spiecal powers, and later in the rpg will try to track down the school, are plotting a secret ritual to wipe out the race of people with spiecal powers.The school is located in the middle of the alantic ocean.The types of powers that the children may posess are;
Telepathic -talk to people with your mind and communicate to people through your mind,
Future seeing,
Teleporting,
Walking through walls,
starting fires,
Blowing fires out,
Teleportation,
Telekinises,
controlling the wind,
controlling fire,
controlling the earth/ground,
Invisibility,
The power to fly.
Whilst the children are learning to control thier powers they are going to the lessons they choose and are still living a normal life.The school will still have trip and dances aswell as trips where the students can travel the world,see sights and shop.Aswell as learning to control thier powers,living normal lives,defeating bad guys,living out thier dreams and getting an education the teenagers are also on a wild quest searching for adventure,friendship and romance.

Name:
Power: (only 1)
Personality:
Looks:
History:
Other:

heres mine:
Name: Alex Richards
Power: Controls ice and water,can freeze or melt either.Can also freeze fire.YAY ME!
Personality: funny, kind,generous,sweet,cares about others,helps people,wants to live a normal life,more to her than meets the eye.
Looks:5'8",Long brown hair,Blue eyes,Normal build,quite strong but doesn't look it,Always wears jeans and A thick strapped Vest top.Wears white trainers,with 3 dark blue stripes on the side,With black laces.Has her nails painted best,not because she's always sad but because It's the best colour on her.Has a black medium sized back pack,With 1 main zip,I mddle zip and a pocket done up with the zip on the side.Has palish light skin because she doesn't like being tanned so she doesn't sunbathe.Her eyes twinkle and she has rosy cheeks.
History: tbr
Other: Is always up for a good time but Is kind of a good girl usually.

Bye :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

See you soon

Sheik
18th June 2004, 11:56 AM
May I suggest having more powers to create a diversity between RPers?

Things like invisibility, being able to fly, controlling an element (fire, water, earth, wind), controlling air movements (not wind, but more like causing ripples in the air, sending a blast of air at someone. Being able to control air with power and force, it that explains it any better). I would also suggest putting some of the psychic powers together, such as telepathy and teleportation. I would also allow telekinesis. I don't know... I'm just trying to help... I would also only allow one power per person. I don't think it would be fair to have a telekinetic and someone that can control fire, or someone that can control wind and earth.

That way, each person specializes in one power, and becomes stronger, don't you think?

Again, I'm just trying to help.

Lulu
18th June 2004, 12:00 PM
Thanks I'll edit it now.

M1ND G4ME
18th June 2004, 06:42 PM
Name:Hunter Esonas
Power: Controls Weather
Personality: Kind of a Bookworm, Likes the outside though. Has alot of moodswings, oddly like the weather. Doesn't put up with people mistreating his friends.
Looks: Black Hair spiked back along his head, not that straight up spikes punks have, its really short. Sapphire Blue Eyes with Black around the blue and White Pupils. He stands at 5'11" and Wears Dark Blue Jeans and a muscle shirt with open over shirt.
History: His Mother was the popular psychic Madam Sandra and saw into the future for a living. She Gave him up for adoption when he was 2 and he ran away at 5 and lived on the streets ever since. He's very much so a loner.
Other: Cant Fly but he can use the wind to make him jump really high and when he wants the weather to change it doesnt take a while it changes in an instant.

Sheik
18th June 2004, 09:22 PM
I don't mean to take charge, as if this is my RPG or anything, but weather would count than more than one element.

You can control rain/hurricanes, for example, which would be water, and you can also control lightning/tornadoes, which would go under wind. This also means that you can cause landslides, mudslides, and earthquakes, which would go under the earth element. It won't work because you are restricted to one element, that is, if you wish to have an element as your power.

M1ND G4ME
19th June 2004, 04:28 AM
I've been in many rpgs during my time here and in the elemt ones i always have weather as my power. even the ones that limit one power. i never bother causing mudslides because its got nothing to do with weather its a freak accident.

I just like making thunderstorms, its fun..

Hehe...power...i like power...hehe...*twitch* heh...*twitch*

thankyou for your time

Lulu
19th June 2004, 07:45 AM
NO,NO AND NO,I don't believe you're treating this like a chatroom!Anyway I'll only except Gamewizard I f I get desperate!!!

Sheik
19th June 2004, 12:51 PM
I've been in many rpgs during my time here and in the elemt ones i always have weather as my power. even the ones that limit one power. i never bother causing mudslides because its got nothing to do with weather its a freak accident.

I just like making thunderstorms, its fun..

Hehe...power...i like power...hehe...*twitch* heh...*twitch*

thankyou for your time

Then why don't you list your power as Wind, because if you had that element you could cause thunderstorms/lightning, but you wouldn't be able to make it rain if you're only restricted to one element.

And mudslides are weather, because the rain water erodes the cliff that makes the mud slide.

Lulu
19th June 2004, 12:54 PM
The powers that are there are just examples that not the only ones you can have,Is someone gonna sign up or are you gonna turn this into a chatrooom?

Duo_Washu_III
19th June 2004, 09:48 PM
Name:"almond" washu!
Power: pyrokenetics. the fire thingy.
Personality: is clumsy, and likes to hang around with friends, dosen't like to be lonesome. really, he's a coward, and he's honest about it. his problem is a short temper.
Looks:5"2', pale-ish skin(only from video games),normal build, strawberry blond hair, wears cargo khakis (sp?), long sleeved grey shirt with 1up mushroom as a casual.
History:no one had the gene enabled in almond's bloodline. heck, so far he can barely control it, only start it. but when he was 11, he was in school, and he was so annoyed of the teachers, as soon as he got to complain to the teacher a fire started... right in the teacher's hair. he put it out but it went again. it burnt the school down. people say it was an accident, but the teacher supposedly disappeared. since then almond has had a trouble with fire. the only thing he can keep control of is a fire place kind of fire and can start it on his thumb using his index finger, but he'll advance.
Other: firaga! *strikes thumb, sparks, goes out.* oh crap.

now shiek. SHUT THE CRAP UP OR JOIN!

Lulu
20th June 2004, 07:05 AM
Duo Washu III ACCEPTED of course,Wouldn't turn you away,But you should be taller for your age I'd say at least 5'9"
Gamewizard007 I might accept you I'll have to think about it though!