PDA

View Full Version : Getting off of Rinthon (Sign Ups)

Twizzler0171
31st January 2003, 11:15 PM
It is the year 9000 A.C. (After Capture) 9,000 years ago, in the year 2003, Earth and other Planets were taken as Slaves to a race called the Milnok, who live on a Planet called Rinthon. The Milnok are an advanced Species, who put a chip into their Slaves' heads mostly at the age of 20. Then, they are under complete control. When you are younger, and do not have the Chip in your head, you are considered animals. Stupid, inconsiderate animals. And, a group of children decide to take a stand...

Notes: You can have as many people as you like, and, you can make up species! Eventually, after awhile, you can create others.

Use this bio thingy...

Name:
Species:
Other:
Looks Like:

My bio:

Name: Kiara
Species: Human
Other: a Readolophagus
Looks like: A human with brown hair and blue eyes, regular work clothes.

Name: Kinbo
Species: Linol
Other: The Linol resemble a Platypus, only they have wings, too.
Looks Like: A Platypus with Rainbow wings

Darkmaster Kagemusha
3rd February 2003, 08:33 PM
Name: Kage Ikagaide
Species: Ikagion
Physical Description: 7'8" tall, very muscular. Black hair, very shiny silver eyes (No black pupil). He is also very pale. He wears a black sleevless shirt or sometimes a black vest and no shirt along with black pants. Both are made of a very durable, denim-like material. He also wears black sunglasses.
Species Description: Ikagions are humanoid lifeforms but because of their planet's extreme gravity, they grow to be very tall and muscular. Their eyes are naturally a shiny silver color because their planet spends most of the year in darkness and the color of their eyes collects the light and allows them to see in the dark. Because of all this darkness, they are very pale.

Twizzler0171
4th February 2003, 07:02 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Accepted!

Darkmaster Kagemusha
4th February 2003, 07:52 PM
What, as if you didn't expect me to join? This reminds me a lot of one of Anne McCaffrey's series', which I am reading the last of. Sci-fi rules.

HbCharizard
5th February 2003, 01:51 AM
hmmm.....Might as Well!!!

Name:Ark
Species:Human
Looks: Blue Eyes, Not That Tall, Wears a Black Vest, Sleevless Red Shirt, Not That Strong, But Strong Enough.
Other:Nothin Much. He's Kinda Scared, But Only in Times Where
He Gets Annoyed, And In A Crisis.

Twizzler0171
5th February 2003, 05:03 PM
HBCharizrd, your accepted. Which book? I don't think I've read that one. I got the idea last week, from my history book, closely followed by a lecture.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
5th February 2003, 06:38 PM
It reminds me of Anne McCaffrey's Freedom series and her Planet Pirates/Dinosaur Planet series

Twizzler0171
6th February 2003, 08:58 AM
No, I've only read the ones with Melony is it?

Darkmaster Kagemusha
6th February 2003, 06:46 PM
Menolly actually. The Harper Hall trilogy ties into her huge series the Dragonriders of Pern. You should go find the other ones.

Arnen
6th February 2003, 07:42 PM
~Name: Arnen
~Age: 12
~Gender: F
~Species: Human
~Looks Like: Sorta tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes, wears a light purple shirt with grey pants.
~Other: She reads A LOT. She has a brother who's 20th birthday is tomorrow (from where the RPG starts) and is very worried about him.

-Name: Gavin
-Species: Angelin
-Species description: Angehumans are pretty much humans with white wings protruding from their backs. All are fair-haired-and-skinned, and come from a planet called Angelun.
-Looks Like: A very tall young man, sort of pale, with a thin face and light blonde hair. His eyes are like pale sapphires. He wears a white cotton shirt (with holes for the wings, of course) and light grey pants.
-Other: Um... None.

HbCharizard
7th February 2003, 10:11 PM
hmm....How Many People do We Need to Start?

Twizzler0171
8th February 2003, 01:26 AM
One more, and then whenever I feel like coming over. ;o

DarkMaster564
8th February 2003, 04:09 PM
Name: Omi Iha

Species: Newtype (No, not like gundam)

Other: His mother died when he was born and was taken to a lab by his father becuase he was suppost to have some kind of desese. The lab reasurched things like that and they ran a bunch of different tests and things on him for five years until the Milnok arrived and took planet earth. The boy was placed in a tank filled with a strange liquid, and when the Milnok found the tank, they couldn't get in so took the tank with them to their planet, thinking someone may be able to open it and see what this boy was. But after awhile they forgot about him, and the tank was left in a storge area. The liquid slowed down the boy's ageing alot and he looks but sixteen years old now. He still sleeps in that tank... un awhere of anything going on...

Looks Like: unnatral (at least for earth) dark blue hair, and yellow eyes. Quite hansom and semi-muscular, the liquid enabled his body to fully devolop, even more then if he was out of it. Everything else, pretty normal. Though its not everyday you see a naked teen-aged boy floating around a tank.

HbCharizard
8th February 2003, 08:35 PM
9005 Years Old? Wow. You'd Be Smarter then all of us, But you were put in a Tank, With no Reading Material, so You Should be REALLLLYYYY Stupid. Or as Smart As you can get as A Boy. But as Stupid As You can get as a 9005 year old man. But if The Mil Whachamacallits, can't open the Tank, How could We? Hmmmm?

Darkmaster Kagemusha
8th February 2003, 09:09 PM
Dude. Fotoid! lol. That's what he reminds me of. Living in a tank thingy.

*shadow*
9th February 2003, 04:13 AM
can i still sign up?? hope this is okay :)

Name: Irui
Species: Hushi
Other: Irui is very serious for her, age though she doesn't look it. She was picked up by the Milnok wandering around some strange Earth Ruins. She's very placed, and knows nothing of her past...or does she?? To current knowledge, she has no family. She was extensively tested by the Milnok before the deicded that she was an abberation, despite some strange mutatuions in her genetic code.....bits and pieces from felines and birds......
Looks Like: very small, and a little chubby. She has big serious deep brown eyes, the are old for her age. She wears a pair of dark blue trousers, and a short sleeved pale blue shirt, and a dark blue vest. Her shoulder length dark auburn hair is tiedd up in a pretty blue bow. She goes barefoot, and has a small silver bracelet. Has small bumps on her back, and their are slits on her vest over the bumps... Also, she's slightly catlike- her eyes are slightly felinish, and she has a long silky tail, and paw like feet.

HbCharizard
9th February 2003, 05:00 AM
....4? First 9005 And now 4? Whats Next, A baby?

Twizzler0171
10th February 2003, 12:11 PM
Okay, 1. Stop fighting, in the simple mannered way you are! 2. All accepted. 3. Look for the main RPG!