PDA

View Full Version : The Please Twins OAV

Last Exile
19th June 2004, 09:45 PM
I watched it in full yesterday.

Okay, whoever said this was far more controversial than the Please Teacher OAV is out of their mind.

Geez, people made it sound like Mina, Maik and Karen would break every sex-related taboo in the book or something. All that happened was that Karen got possessive of Maiku because she thought Mina's love for Maiku would take Maiku apart from her. Mina responds by taking her top off in Maiku's tent. That's as far as it got.

Sorry, nowhere near as controversial as the Please Teacher OAV. The Please Twins one was far better IMO. Funnier, more believable, and has an interesting hint as to one character that might be in Please Friends. ;)

Dark-San
19th June 2004, 10:44 PM
Yes I've saw the Twins OVA a few weeks ago. It's defintely far better than Teacher I must admit. Lolz~ Really loved the part when Hakura's brother got himself into this mess with the ghost. And I was really laughing hard when he said the following:

'An older girl wearling glasses! A forbidden love!'

Last Exile
20th June 2004, 04:07 AM
Yes, not to mention how everyone made a return, Karen grew a bit of a spine and Mina let her heart show.

And yeah, that whole ghost! That was priceless! :D Matagu will never top that, I bet. ;)

Roarkiller
20th June 2004, 07:23 AM
Wow, u finally watched it :D

What ever u say bout the ecchi level, its still too high. And u missed Mizuho's 2 ecchi scenes. Not to mention the slowmo captions of almost every girl's bouncing boobs as they played beachball.

In any case, i wanna watch more titles this yr, tho not the newer ones (any good ones pesides PA?). Prolly ill borrow Chrno, and speaking of which, where do u get the manga?

Last Exile
20th June 2004, 11:57 PM
Name a decent current anime that doesn't feature bouncing breasts then. ;) Seriously.

Dark-San
21st June 2004, 10:11 PM
Currently the ones that may suit your taste will be Midori no Hibi and perhaps Chrno Crusade. You might wanna go for Full Metal Alchemist *This show doesn't have much boobs bouncing!*

Last Exile
22nd June 2004, 07:01 PM
Midori no Hibi - I do want to watch this, but no fanservice?! You're kidding me right?! This show IS fanservice!

Chrno Crusade - The Elder always tries to stare up Rosette, Rosette teases Chrno with her assets in Episode 3, Satella's outift is one of the most revealing and breast-bouncing I've ever seen and ehr assets are huge, then there's the bit where Rosette had all her clothes ripped to pieces in Episode 19-21 and I think 13 as well. You know I love this series, but you can't say there's no fanservice in it. There's quite a bit.