PDA

View Full Version : [P] favorite month of the year

Wigglytuff
20th June 2004, 04:53 AM
i like june because my birthdays in this month 8)

FTorchicX
20th June 2004, 05:55 AM
My favorite month of the year is July. In July, I am free from the prison called school, and the weather is excellent. There is more time to just enjoy life to it's fullest.

Yoh Asakura
20th June 2004, 05:57 AM
April, because the first day of that month is my Birthday.

espreon
20th June 2004, 06:08 AM
ur joking right?

anyway, i like most of em, they all have their thing going on.

Leon-IH
20th June 2004, 06:13 AM
July, it's freezing over here in july and i don't have much school. xD

Jay Umbreon
20th June 2004, 07:17 AM
my favourite month is also june, because my birthday is also in this month (next wednesday actually) :) it's also a summer month.

~Jay
interesting fact: I have posted 230,369,289 letters since I joined TPM.

RedStarWarrior
20th June 2004, 09:15 AM
April, since it is the month in which my birthday is contained.

midnightangel
20th June 2004, 09:30 AM
Personally I like September

First because the weather starts becoming more tolerable (for Florida) and I can visit more places cheaper because that's when the theme parks and tourist places offer the cheapest rates *giggles* :nut:

Second, September is the month where all my family (including me) have birthdays. I'm the 3rd, my mom is the 9th, my sister is the 13th, and my brother is the 30th of September
In addition...there are a couple cousins of mine that also have their b-day in September too

What our family does is usually plan a big party in the middle of the month and celebrate it together

Number1ChanseyFan
20th June 2004, 09:42 AM
My favorite month is October. I absolutely love October weather, I love how it feels so crisp and cool, but yet, you don't need to wear a jacket or anything. I also love how the leaves change color in October, it is really pretty. And of course, the MLB playoffs and the World Series (where I hope the Indians will be!! lol Yeah, it isn't too likely though) are in October. The only downside to October is that school is in.

Kris
20th June 2004, 10:33 AM
July,

*nice weather
*good tan
*normally go on holiday
*loads of people want to learn to ski
*so loads of money

kainashi
20th June 2004, 10:46 AM
April, since it is the month in which my birthday is contained.exactly. :dance:

Katie
20th June 2004, 11:43 AM
june because school has just gotten out, and there's so much more summer to look forward to.. :yes: I wish I had a birthday in a month where my buns weren't frozen off :no:

~Katie

CaptainDean
20th June 2004, 12:34 PM
august, it's warm and it's my birthday

phaedrus
20th June 2004, 12:37 PM
june because school gets out and mai birthday is then and i get presents :yes::yes::yes:

shazza
20th June 2004, 12:41 PM
January, because it is the holidays, it is nice hot and my birthday.

mr_pikachu
20th June 2004, 03:30 PM
December, even though it's not my birthday month. We're out of school then, there's Christmas, and there are no bugs outside to disrupt my enjoyment of the outdoors. *sighs wistfully while slapping mosquito*

Agent Elrond
20th June 2004, 04:41 PM
May. That's the prime rafting season; the water is big and fast, and the weather is hot.

Unfortunately this also means it's prime drowning season and the river guides are working their butts off pulling people/corpses out of the water. Not nice. :no:

I also like April becuase all the wild flowers go berserk just about then, and wonderful biking weather.

suzie
20th June 2004, 04:46 PM
i like september. the weather is nice and i like looking at the foliage here in new england. and its back to school, which is nice for about a week :yes:

woz
20th June 2004, 05:38 PM
i like april/august the most. april because it's my birthday month and august because when i was in primary school or high school you always knew that you would never have to be in school any day in august.

en0miz
21st June 2004, 01:01 AM
October because it's my birthday month. (:

I also like July though. It's the first real month of summer vacation, so everyone's still hyped... and it seems like there's always something fun going on every other day. I also love the abundant barbeques and parties.

cd
21st June 2004, 02:39 AM
january.

because during january i am on school holidays for all of the month and it's also the middle of summer in january here so it is definately a beautiful month with beautiful weather.

Perdanski
21st June 2004, 04:01 AM
July.

Because it's Summer Break then! Yay! ;)

Angel Blossom
22nd June 2004, 02:03 PM
My favorite month would have to be July.

Every year, this is the time I'm out of school, so I have nothing to worry about besides not getting a sunburn. ^^;; The weather is beautiful during this month, especially here where I live. It isn't too hot, but it isn't cold either. The best part is that I can go out with my friends every weekend and enjoy myself. If only every month were like this.. ^^

Jay
22nd June 2004, 08:46 PM
December because a lot of things happen in that month. School ends, birthday, summer, and that's enough reason to say December is the best. :yes:

Last Exile
23rd June 2004, 12:04 AM
June.

1. My brithday (June 3)
2. There's no ebtter zodiac sign than Geminis! ;)
3. AFL htis the big time in Australia.
4. I get to use a quilt when I go to sleep (I feel a lot more comfortable sleeping under quilts)
5. June 11 this year is the day that I met Tara (Pancake) face to face, and I'll never forget that day! :D

Pork
23rd June 2004, 12:27 PM
I like June or January, because June is so pretty and warm but not too hot, you know, and there's no school!!!!! I like January because there's snow, and lots of it, and I'm not bored of it yet, and it's also my birthday month!!

Snork
23rd June 2004, 01:23 PM
Totally October. It's all about Autumn.

homeofmew
23rd June 2004, 03:09 PM
My Favourite month is August.
Here are the reasons:
~ There is no school.
~ Month of my birthday
~ Ice Cream
~ Pool Parties
~ wear whatever you want.

Charizard04621
24th June 2004, 08:44 PM
My birthday's in April, but I have to agree; October's weather is beautiful. I used to live in New Jersey and it's a wonderful place to be during that time. Everything is so pretty it's like a dream and nature's singing. The sun isn't harsh and the breeze is gentle; you can smell that lovely autumn air. It's a refreshing time, and I wish I could experience it again. Texas just doesn't quite capture it.

Carbonite4
26th June 2004, 02:03 AM
May because good movies come out then (Star Wars, anyone?) and it's the end of school.