PDA

View Full Version : My embaresed pikachu

Super pika
2nd December 2002, 05:29 PM
Here's a picture of my pikachu I drew, he's embarased in this pic.

http://www.geocities.com/superpika2003/Embarased_Peke.jpg

Super pika
2nd December 2002, 06:49 PM
If that yahoo page that says that the page can't be shown comes up when you click the link, just take out the 'http://' in the browser bar, then the pic will be vewable.

dienamight
2nd December 2002, 08:37 PM
That's a really bad Pikachu drawing. It looks like a yellow blob having a seizure.

Super pika
2nd December 2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by dienamight
That's a really bad Pikachu drawing. It looks like a yellow blob having a seizure. Wha? :o :confused: heh heh. Well, I drew it on the computer. I don't see the blob part of it.

Hey, wait a sec'. Is't there a rule aganst saying suff like that about fan art?:confused:

Aglandiir
2nd December 2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Super pika
Hey, wait a sec'. Is't there a rule aganst saying suff like that about fan art?:confused:

dienamight is a very angry little man, though. It's best not to take him seriously.

Super pika
3rd December 2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Aglandiir
dienamight is a very angry little man, though. It's best not to take him seriously. Ohhhhh! No wonder, :yes: . By the way, if any of you want to use that pic in there sig, you may.

Ninetales3001
4th December 2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by dienamight
That's a really bad Pikachu drawing. It looks like a yellow blob having a seizure.

If you're just here to insult other people's art, then you aren't welcome here. You know this line? "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." I think you should live by it when you post in fanart, in the future. Thanks.

dienamight
5th December 2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Ninetales3001
If you're just here to insult other people's art, then you aren't welcome here. You know this line? "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." I think you should live by it when you post in fanart, in the future. Thanks.

No, you see, this is a place for people to post art. They should be able to take some constructive criticism. Yes, my post wasn't really that helpful, and I will try to post more high quality posts here in the future, but you must understand that some drawings are just plain BAD, and in need of some work. This whole forum is sugar coated and it makes me sick that people never, EVER really criticise someone's work. It's always "OMG BEST DRAWING EVER ^_____^ NICE SHADING COLORING DRAWING I LOVE IT YOU GET 9.99999999999999999999999999/10 FOR NO EXPLICIBLE REASON" instead of actual criticism.

Moses.

Psychic_Trainer_Mara
26th December 2002, 11:18 PM
Interesting picture. You have an original style and that's good. But you may want to work on proportion, shading and adding a background. Shading-Where is the light hitting it and how are the clothes creased, etc. But that's just my two cents. Other than that, not too shabby.