PDA

View Full Version : {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Linc
17th November 2004, 07:25 PM
Linc
*grumbles as he has to look up Ice Ball* lol Btw, remember to place in parenthesis next to your Pokemon's nickname the type of Pokemon it is. I'm assuming Zora is the Swampert...but I wouldn't know if there were others involved or something ._.;;;

Swampert curls into a ball and fires off a glowing beam of light, enveloping itself with a coat of ice. The Mighteyna fires off a Shadow Ball. The orb of dark energy strikes the encased Swampert, chiping off a bit of ice from the rounded ice ball. Zora begins rocking back and forth, adding momentum to the ice ball, until it finally beings to move and gain speed. The Mighteyna jumps out of the way, Swampert narrowly missing the dark dog. Zora rounds about and tries to strike again. The Mightenya fires off another Shadow Ball at Zora, chipping off more ice. Suddenly, the ice ball hits one of the indents in its own structure and Zora goes flying, hitting the wall and shattering itself out of the Ice Ball. Zora shakes itself off and charges its Hyper Beam. The Mighteyna charges up and takes a chunk out of your Swampert, the dark energy crackling as the teeth clamp upon the Water Pokemon's arm. Zora fires its Hyper Beam at point blank range, enveloping the field in dust and bright light. When the scene clears, you find Zora and the Mighteyna collapsed, the dog's teeth still sunk into Zora's arm. What do you do now?

South Caverns

So, is the Mightyena knocked out??? If it is, I'll send out Rayku (Umbreon) and tell her to use a Helping Hand on it with all her power, to energize it so it comes back awake. If it isn't I'll use my Ultra Ball on it.

Wolfsong
17th November 2004, 10:37 PM
Sorry if some of these aren't just great, but i've had a case of writers block as well.

Airen

*hands over the pokeballs* Turning your attention to the two psychics, you sit down beside them and thank them for any possible help that they might be able to provide. They nodd in an understanding way. When you ask them if there is anything that you can do to help, the two pokemon confer again. Finally, the Drowzee approaches you. It then begins to speak to you telepathically. <There is somethign that you could do. If you can somehow get him distracted enough that he doesn't attack us, that would be great. Any ideas?> What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Immediately, you freeze and whisper out of the corner of your mouth to Meditite to "Be ready for anything." As the other heracross take notice of the two that have stopped, they in turn notice you. For a good twenty minutes, nobody moves a muscle. Then a baby heracross begins crying. The adults all try to calm it down but they arent successful. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

*Hands over the ball* Not seeing any pokemon that fancies your interest, you continue along the bank of the lake. The silence is all but broken when a cry of annoyence pierces the peaceful atmosphere. Turning to the source of a sound you see a Lapras being teased by a Totodile. A Squirtle is floating nearby, safely tucked inside of his shell. What will you do?

classy_cat18

Turning to the bulbasaur, you assure it that everything is okay, When it has finally calmed down, you ask it once more if it would like to join your team. The small grass type is silent for a while before it finally makes a decision. "You seem like a talented trainer, but before i make up my mind I'd like to battle you. What will you do?

Cheesey

Thinking quickly, you try and grab your aerodactyl's pokeball, but you're bouncing to much to try and stay on. Finally, you just give up and try to hang on when you see a cactus coming up dead ahead. Your eyes widen to the size of saucers as the Rhyhorn notices it. He slams on his brakes and skids to a stop about three feet from the cactus. You, however, aren't quite as lucky. You are sent flying off, and land face first in a pile of sand and your leg hits the cactus. Quickly pulling your head out of the sand you blink a couple of times and wipe your face off. When you open your eyes, the Rhyhorn is long gone, but there are three pokemon starting at you. There is Ponyta, a Baltoy, and a Metagross staring at you with confused looks. What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon

You decide to leave the scenic River and head into the chilling North Caverns. Pulling on a parka outside the entrance, you take a deep breath as you enter. Almost immediately a Shuppet appears out of nowhere and screams a bloodcurtling scream in your face. Out of surprise, you cry out causing the Shuppet to laugh insanely. In turn, a Sneasel sneaks up on the laughing Shuppet and jumps in front of it making a face causing the ghost to cry in alarm. Laughing the Sneasel notices you and the look on your face and burst out into and even louder fit of giggles. What will you do?

Bamm

Though only one Murkrow remains after being deserted by his buddies, you stare at it. Turning to Tyrouge you tell it to battle, and he nodds. Stretching first, he then rushes at the murkrow in an attempt to tackle. The murkrow squawks, before deciding that its better off with his buddies and takes flight leaving the room where you are. Soon after, a Bagon slowly emerges from a crack in the cavern walls that you hadn't noticed until now. What will you do?

Linc

Cautiously approaching the Mightyena you poke it. When it doesn't move or yelp or do anything at all, you come to the conclusion that it has fainted. Grabbing a pokeball off you belt so hurl it into the air, and in a beam of red energy emerges the shape you your Umbreon. Quickly, you tell her to use Helping hand on it. She nodds and soon there is an image of a hand patting the Mightyena on its back. You have an Ultra Ball ready to hurl at the dark canine at just the right moment. However, as soon as the Mightyena is revived he snarls and leaps for you. As if running on instinct, you hurl the ultra ball at it. As the canine is sucked in, it howls in fury as the ball begins to bounce. However after one bounce, a faint ding is hear. Congrats you caught a Level 10 Male Mightyena. What will you do?

Cheesey
18th November 2004, 07:37 AM
Cheesey

Thinking quickly, you try and grab your aerodactyl's pokeball, but you're bouncing to much to try and stay on. Finally, you just give up and try to hang on when you see a cactus coming up dead ahead. Your eyes widen to the size of saucers as the Rhyhorn notices it. He slams on his brakes and skids to a stop about three feet from the cactus. You, however, aren't quite as lucky. You are sent flying off, and land face first in a pile of sand and your leg hits the cactus. Quickly pulling your head out of the sand you blink a couple of times and wipe your face off. When you open your eyes, the Rhyhorn is long gone, but there are three pokemon starting at you. There is Ponyta, a Baltoy, and a Metagross staring at you with confused looks. What will you do?

Desert

I'll get up (and balance on the leg that didn't hit the cactus) and explain to the three pokemon what happened. Then I'll ask what they're doing there.

Skye
18th November 2004, 08:34 AM
Airen

*hands over the pokeballs* Turning your attention to the two psychics, you sit down beside them and thank them for any possible help that they might be able to provide. They nodd in an understanding way. When you ask them if there is anything that you can do to help, the two pokemon confer again. Finally, the Drowzee approaches you. It then begins to speak to you telepathically. <There is somethign that you could do. If you can somehow get him distracted enough that he doesn't attack us, that would be great. Any ideas?> What will you do?

South Caverns

"I still have most of my Box of Food left." I tell them. "Uh, and I can act as a decoy or something..." I get hte Box of Food. "Though I'd rather use the Food." ^_^

classy_cat18
18th November 2004, 09:38 AM
classy_cat18

Turning to the bulbasaur, you assure it that everything is okay, When it has finally calmed down, you ask it once more if it would like to join your team. The small grass type is silent for a while before it finally makes a decision. "You seem like a talented trainer, but before i make up my mind I'd like to battle you. What will you do?

Meadow
I accept. I'll use my L15 Quilava, Cinder, for this battle.

Knight of Time
18th November 2004, 10:07 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

*Hands over the ball* Not seeing any pokemon that fancies your interest, you continue along the bank of the lake. The silence is all but broken when a cry of annoyence pierces the peaceful atmosphere. Turning to the source of a sound you see a Lapras being teased by a Totodile. A Squirtle is floating nearby, safely tucked inside of his shell. What will you do?

Lake

Okay...

The Squirtle is very tempting, but I am going to move on some more.

DarkPsychicCharizard
18th November 2004, 11:32 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard
Deciding that you do not want a Blastoise, you pass it and continue along. As you walk away, you find the Wingull soaring ahead of you, at head level. As you realize the implications this has, you fly forward, taking the brunt of a Water Gun attack. The Wingull cries out weakly as you land on the ground, using the poor bird as a cushion :/ The Blastoise stumbles up and apoligizes. Seeing his partner in such a condition, he begins to cry, saying that he'll never win the sharpshooting contest the water Pokemon are having. Hmm...sharpshooting contest eh? A few Goldeen and a Qwilfish swim up, wondering what on earth the commotion is. What do you do now?

River

Eep. I'll check to see if the Wingull is okay... then I'll ask more about the sharpshooting contest, and wonder if I can help any.

Moonlight Espeon
18th November 2004, 03:54 PM
Moonlight Espeon

You decide to leave the scenic River and head into the chilling North Caverns. Pulling on a parka outside the entrance, you take a deep breath as you enter. Almost immediately a Shuppet appears out of nowhere and screams a bloodcurtling scream in your face. Out of surprise, you cry out causing the Shuppet to laugh insanely. In turn, a Sneasel sneaks up on the laughing Shuppet and jumps in front of it making a face causing the ghost to cry in alarm. Laughing the Sneasel notices you and the look on your face and burst out into and even louder fit of giggles. What will you do?

That Shuppet is SO going down. I'll send out Bubbles, my Lv. 14 Male Octillery, and immediately use Octazooka on that little punk. >=O

Wild Eevee
18th November 2004, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Wild Eevee

Immediately, you freeze and whisper out of the corner of your mouth to Meditite to "Be ready for anything." As the other heracross take notice of the two that have stopped, they in turn notice you. For a good twenty minutes, nobody moves a muscle. Then a baby heracross begins crying. The adults all try to calm it down but they arent successful. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll go see if the Heracross need help.

Linc
19th November 2004, 07:11 AM
I'd like to release Oak, my level 17 female Ivysaur. I fell that i won't right much battles for her, seeing that I only wrote one.

Linc

Cautiously approaching the Mightyena you poke it. When it doesn't move or yelp or do anything at all, you come to the conclusion that it has fainted. Grabbing a pokeball off you belt so hurl it into the air, and in a beam of red energy emerges the shape you your Umbreon. Quickly, you tell her to use Helping hand on it. She nodds and soon there is an image of a hand patting the Mightyena on its back. You have an Ultra Ball ready to hurl at the dark canine at just the right moment. However, as soon as the Mightyena is revived he snarls and leaps for you. As if running on instinct, you hurl the ultra ball at it. As the canine is sucked in, it howls in fury as the ball begins to bounce. However after one bounce, a faint ding is hear. Congrats you caught a Level 10 Male Mightyena. What will you do?[/color][/center]

South Caverns

I'll recall Zora (Swampert), and walk over to the other Mightyena and the Cyndaquil. I'll ask that Mightyena, seeing that its partner is already mine, if it would like to join my team, and I'll tell it that all of my team are nice, and that I would be a good trainer. If it says yes, I'll put it in my Crystal Ball, and if it says no, I'll move on.

Wolfsong
19th November 2004, 12:42 PM
Hannah is going to be posting hte new version soon. I meant to post it yesterday but then my comptuer messed up. I'm gonna try and get it fixed this weeked *crosses fingers*