PDA

View Full Version : {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)



Pages : [1] 2 3

pokemasterfrank
20th June 2004, 11:56 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98 and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…

--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

--------------------


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.

--------------------
NEW! There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM.


Shrine of Time
A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate…re-growing within a few minutes. Only someone with the “Cut” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the “Fly” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
A wide, mysterious land shroud in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it that a fast Pokemon has been seen, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the “Surf” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. What ever happened to this place…no one knows for sure. Only someone with the “Strength” Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cavern of Darkness
A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the “Flash” Skill may venture through this place.
Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occurred a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. The only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the “Whirlpool” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top, is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine…and out comes the purified water… Only someone with the “Waterfall” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there...though we know it wont be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on that ship. Only someone with the “Dive” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down—now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it holds the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the “Rock Smash” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Electric (100%)

--------------------


Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.

You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokémon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, its for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. Though, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

When refering to Pokemon by nicknames, please place the type of Pokemon it is in parentheses.

Every Monday, Pokeballs, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls will be given out. Post to say you wish to recieve them. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.

--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23163)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23867)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- pokemasterfrank

Workers- Wolfsong, Sneasel(h)Obsessive, aragornbird


The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees:
Link 10, pokemasterfrank, Aipom Of Doom, Jay, Cheesey, Wolfsong, aragornbird and Sneasel(h)Obsessive.

*Murkrow
23rd June 2004, 08:20 AM
Requoting again to prevent the others from digging round in the old topic.


Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

After releasing your sableye and waving good-bye, you turn around and take in your surroundings. There are trees all around you in this lush forest. YOu can hear pidgeys chirping. Movement out of the corner of your eye catches your attention. You watch as a seedot dashes for a hiding place as you hear squawks of glee. You look up in the air, and see a natu and a murkrow playing a game of aerial tag, and the natu is it. What will you do?

Forest

Aww, cute ^_^ But I think I'll leave them to their little game and continue on.

andyizcool~
Grabbing Arcanine's Poké Ball, you quickly hold it out and return your rampaging Pokémon before nervously pulling out Haunter's Poké Ball and sending out the ghost to speak to the whimpering Dark type.
Haunter giggles in the awkward silence before drifting over to the Mightyena and begins to mutter an apology, emphasising that it was all of Arcanine's fault, and not his or yours.
The Mightyena frowns slightly, and glances over at you, but before anything else can happen, there's a roar, and another Mightyena, and a group of about five Poochyena comes tearing into the room. They must have been what the Mightyena was howling too earlier.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Ignoring the two Pokémon, you set off swimming again, pacing yourself, all the time looking round for any other Pokémon that may interest you.
A bright flash of blue catches your eye as a Marshtomp suddenly surfaces; it looks round briefly, before shaking the water off its head before diving down again.
Curious, you duck under the water and see it paddling around, a few metres down; just past it, you also spot a couple of Tentacool floating in the water.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
Laughing out loud, you quickly grab a Poké Ball from your pocket and throw it at the trembling little mouse-type thing. There's a flash and the Cyndaquil vanishes; the ball shakes once, before it gives up and lets itself be caught.

Congratulations!
Cyndaquil F L10

Smirking to yourself, you scoop up the ball and flash a triumphant grin at your other Pokémon, who all smile back, pleased to have a new team-mate.
What are you going to do now?

Wild Eevee~
Hitmontop cheers happily as you smile and say that you'd be happy for him to tag along, before he sudenly kneels down and begins to pat Poochyena enthusiastically on the head, still smiling happily.
Poochyena puts up with this for a bit, before wriggling away and glancing at you with a look that says;
'What the?'
Hitmontop doesn't seem any nearer to calming down, and his sqeuals of delight disturb a couple of Houndour, who pad past, rolling their eyes at you.
What are you going to do now?

Wolfsong
23rd June 2004, 09:40 AM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not wanting to interrupt the pair's aerial game, you smile at their antics and continue on. As you make your way through the forest, you have to be careful of your step so that you dont trip over any roots. You narrowly avoid tripping over one that you didn't notice until the last minute. As you steady yourself against the tree trunk, you look up to find that a hoothoot and a swablu are holding wings. There is a bulbasaur on the ground, and you notice it out of the corner of your eye, staring wistfully at the pair. What will you do?

andyizcool
23rd June 2004, 10:10 AM
andyizcool~
Grabbing Arcanine's Poké Ball, you quickly hold it out and return your rampaging Pokémon before nervously pulling out Haunter's Poké Ball and sending out the ghost to speak to the whimpering Dark type.
Haunter giggles in the awkward silence before drifting over to the Mightyena and begins to mutter an apology, emphasising that it was all of Arcanine's fault, and not his or yours.
The Mightyena frowns slightly, and glances over at you, but before anything else can happen, there's a roar, and another Mightyena, and a group of about five Poochyena comes tearing into the room. They must have been what the Mightyena was howling too earlier.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I don't want to upset these Pokemon like I did to the Mightyena before because we are really sorry. I'll get Haunter to use his Ghost powers to somehow get the attention of the Poochyena and Mightyena. While they're busy I'll make a quick run for it deeper into the caverns. I'll recall Haunter to his Pokeball when I'm at a safe distance from the Poochyena and Mightyena.

Linc
23rd June 2004, 02:27 PM
Linc~
Ignoring the two Pokémon, you set off swimming again, pacing yourself, all the time looking round for any other Pokémon that may interest you.
A bright flash of blue catches your eye as a Marshtomp suddenly surfaces; it looks round briefly, before shaking the water off its head before diving down again.
Curious, you duck under the water and see it paddling around, a few metres down; just past it, you also spot a couple of Tentacool floating in the water.
What are you going to do?


Lake

I'll send out Grimer, Sneasel, and Ekans to go after the Marshstomp, and Grimer will use Sludge Bomb, Sneasel will use Slash, and Ekans will use Bite.

Wild Eevee
24th June 2004, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Hitmontop cheers happily as you smile and say that you'd be happy for him to tag along, before he sudenly kneels down and begins to pat Poochyena enthusiastically on the head, still smiling happily.
Poochyena puts up with this for a bit, before wriggling away and glancing at you with a look that says;
'What the?'
Hitmontop doesn't seem any nearer to calming down, and his sqeuals of delight disturb a couple of Houndour, who pad past, rolling their eyes at you.
What are you going to do now?

East Cavern

I'll try to calm him down.

Sheik
25th June 2004, 09:25 PM
I'm going to stop for a while. This will be the last time I post for a while at TPM. I won't have access to a computer after today until August 9. I might try and get on, but it's doubtful that I will before that time. I'm posting this message in all the main threads that I post in, so that everyone that could be affected by it will know. I will resume play when I return. Thanks.

Matt
26th June 2004, 02:28 PM
Matt~
Smiling, you give the Delibird the reassuring hug that it needs before turning and heading off deeper into the Forest.
After about ten minutes of solid walking, you catch a glimpse of something shimmering ahead; moving forwards carefully, you see a swarm of Volbeat swooping through a clearing; a Yanma is also with the swarm-it seems to be hypnotised by the swamrs movements and their light.
What are you going to do?

Forest

oh no. I'll try not to be hypnotised by the Volbeats and continue in the forest. :x

*Murkrow
28th June 2004, 02:41 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not wanting to interrupt the pair's aerial game, you smile at their antics and continue on. As you make your way through the forest, you have to be careful of your step so that you dont trip over any roots. You narrowly avoid tripping over one that you didn't notice until the last minute. As you steady yourself against the tree trunk, you look up to find that a hoothoot and a swablu are holding wings. There is a bulbasaur on the ground, and you notice it out of the corner of your eye, staring wistfully at the pair. What will you do?

Forest

Hmm, tempting, especially that Bulbasaur o_O But no, I'll ignore them and continue on.

andyizcool~
Haunter frantically listens to your muttered instructions, before nodding and using its ghost powers in the only way it can think of... By launching a Shadow Ball at them.
Still, at least it gets their attention.
Seizing your chance, you turn and leg it as fast as you can away, turning at the last minute to quickly recall Haunter, before turning back and continuing running; behind you hear the angry howls of the back.
You're so busy concentrating on running that you don't notice where you're running... And turn to find you're bearing down on an Absol o_O
Luckily, it jumps out the way, before looking at you and raising an eyebrow.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
With a Pokémon in your sights, you send out three of yours and command them to attack.
Unfortunately, none of your Pokémon realised that they were being sent out underwater, and in a couple of seconds, they're all desperately gasping for air; after a quick refill, it's time to start again.
Grimer squirms its way in closer, before quickly launching a thick, purple ball of sludge at the Marshtomp, which doesn't have time to react before the ball explodes over its chest. Nightmare doesn't waste an instant, and dives forward for a high-speed Slash, cutting the Pokémon across its face and chest.
Lastly, Ekans lunges and latches onto it with its teeth, Biting it as hard as it can, as the Marshtomp gasps and thrashes desperately around.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Not really happy with the noise he's making, you grab at the Hitmontop and mutter that if he's not careful then the noise he's making will attract something that he wouldn't want to see.
He pauses at that, frowns and then whispers back what it is he wouldn't want to see.
As you struggle to think up an answer to a question you weren't prepared for, Poochyena yawns at your side, before slumping across your legs and whimpering softly to itself.
Hitmontop meanwhile, seems to have got the message, despite you not answering his question and steps back, nods, before pointing along the path and grinning at you and winking.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
Ok, bye, see you when you get back^_^

Matt~
Quickly lowering your eyes to avoid having to look at the Volbeat, you hurridly press on, and soon find yourself out of the glow.
Continuing on, you gradually begin to hear a faint cry from above... Then another... Then another.... And then.
Next second, a massive cloud of Wingull comes swooping down from the sky, perching on the branches of the trees, all the while screaming and cawing to their hearts content.
The noise disturbs a Treecko that was foraging through the undergrowth, and as it rushes past, you suddenly jump back in shock as an Armaldo emerges from behind some trees, glaring at the Wingull angrily.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
28th June 2004, 02:47 PM
andyizcool~
Haunter frantically listens to your muttered instructions, before nodding and using its ghost powers in the only way it can think of... By launching a Shadow Ball at them.
Still, at least it gets their attention.
Seizing your chance, you turn and leg it as fast as you can away, turning at the last minute to quickly recall Haunter, before turning back and continuing running; behind you hear the angry howls of the back.
You're so busy concentrating on running that you don't notice where you're running... And turn to find you're bearing down on an Absol o_O
Luckily, it jumps out the way, before looking at you and raising an eyebrow.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll say sorry to the Absol because I didn't mean to run into it and nearly hurt it. I'm just going to have to keep running deeper into the cavern because those Poochyena and Mightyena might still be on their way. I need to find a place to keep safe from scary wild Pokemon deeper in this cavern.

Wolfsong
28th June 2004, 03:01 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Though tempted by the bulbasaur, you continue your search for your future team member. As you walk, you notice a mantine O.o giving a ride through the air to a little shroomish. You watch the odd lookign scene for a minute before you hear a shrill cry for help. Turning you head, and looking at the source of the sound, you notice a familiar skarmory trying for a weedle lunch this time. What will you do?

andyizcool

Shouting an apology, you continue running through the caverns. Looking backwards, to see if you're being followed, you dont notice the puddle of water on the floor until you've hit it and went skidding. You come to a stop inches from a slowpoke, who hasn't even noticed you yet. A numel watches with an absentminded look on its face, and out of the corner of your eye you see a medicham meditating. What will you do?

andyizcool
28th June 2004, 03:30 PM
andyizcool

Shouting an apology, you continue running through the caverns. Looking backwards, to see if you're being followed, you dont notice the puddle of water on the floor until you've hit it and went skidding. You come to a stop inches from a slowpoke, who hasn't even noticed you yet. A numel watches with an absentminded look on its face, and out of the corner of your eye you see a medicham meditating. What will you do?
South Caverns

I guess I'll find a rock close by to hide behind. From there I should be able to watch the Pokemon and see what they do. If they do nothing interesting maybe my Haunter could play a few tricks on them all.

Linc
28th June 2004, 08:34 PM
Linc~
With a Pokémon in your sights, you send out three of yours and command them to attack.
Unfortunately, none of your Pokémon realised that they were being sent out underwater, and in a couple of seconds, they're all desperately gasping for air; after a quick refill, it's time to start again.
Grimer squirms its way in closer, before quickly launching a thick, purple ball of sludge at the Marshtomp, which doesn't have time to react before the ball explodes over its chest. Nightmare doesn't waste an instant, and dives forward for a high-speed Slash, cutting the Pokémon across its face and chest.
Lastly, Ekans lunges and latches onto it with its teeth, Biting it as hard as it can, as the Marshtomp gasps and thrashes desperately around.
What are you going to do?

Lake

Its Monday again so can I have an Ultra Ball, Grat Ball, and PokeBall? I'll tell my Pokemon to attack once more, then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Marshstomp.

Wild Eevee
28th June 2004, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Not really happy with the noise he's making, you grab at the Hitmontop and mutter that if he's not careful then the noise he's making will attract something that he wouldn't want to see.
He pauses at that, frowns and then whispers back what it is he wouldn't want to see.
As you struggle to think up an answer to a question you weren't prepared for, Poochyena yawns at your side, before slumping across your legs and whimpering softly to itself.
Hitmontop meanwhile, seems to have got the message, despite you not answering his question and steps back, nods, before pointing along the path and grinning at you and winking.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

We'll keep going in that direction.

aragornbird
29th June 2004, 02:09 PM
Andy - You dash behind a nearby boulder and study the reactions of the other Pokemon. But the Numel and Slowpoke are too absentminded to notice anything and the Meditite is still busy concentrating. You send out your Haunter to pull some pranks on the unsuspecting Pokemon. The ghost pushes the Meditite over, startling it badly. It then picks up the Numel and drops it on the Slowpoke, but their reactions are so slow that they don't do anything. Still, the Haunter laughs, until the angry Meditite blasts it with a Confusion attack.
What will you do next?

Linc -
Sure, you get your Balls.
Your Pokemon get ready to ue their attacks again, but not before resurfacing for another breathe of air. The Marshtomp gets mad and strikes your Ekans with Tackle, knocking it back down. But Nightmare Slashes it once more, making red marks all over its back. Now Grimer spews sludge all over its face, blinding it temporarily while Ekans sinks its fangs into the Marshtomps arm. Believing it to be weakened enough, you hurl a Ultra Ball at it. When the Marshtomp is sucked in, the Ball floats to the surface. The light has already gone out and you know you've successfully captured it.
Congrats! You captured a Marshtomp (Lv. 13, Male)
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee - You continue on upstream, with the Hitmontop walking along in silence and the Poochyena following it. After a while, the Poochyena barks happily and dashes forward. You and Hitmontop run to catch up and meet a friendly-looking Houndour. The Poochyena is glad to have found another Dark-type dog and the two begin a barking conversation.
What will you do next?

*Murkrow
29th June 2004, 03:16 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Though tempted by the bulbasaur, you continue your search for your future team member. As you walk, you notice a mantine O.o giving a ride through the air to a little shroomish. You watch the odd lookign scene for a minute before you hear a shrill cry for help. Turning you head, and looking at the source of the sound, you notice a familiar skarmory trying for a weedle lunch this time. What will you do?


Forest

Bingo^_^ I'll do what I should have done before, by running over to that oh-so familiar Skarmory and send out Deveus (Houndoom L17 M) who'll launch a barrage of Embers at it.
Once it's weakened, I'll send out Pock (Poochyena L14 M) and have him use Yawn to put Skarm' to sleep, before throwing an Ultra Ball at it.

andyizcool
29th June 2004, 04:23 PM
Andy - You dash behind a nearby boulder and study the reactions of the other Pokemon. But the Numel and Slowpoke are too absentminded to notice anything and the Meditite is still busy concentrating. You send out your Haunter to pull some pranks on the unsuspecting Pokemon. The ghost pushes the Meditite over, startling it badly. It then picks up the Numel and drops it on the Slowpoke, but their reactions are so slow that they don't do anything. Still, the Haunter laughs, until the angry Meditite blasts it with a Confusion attack.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

I'll get my Haunter to battle the Meditite while I remain hidden behind the boulder calling out the commands. Haunter can fire a few Shadow Balls at the Meditite to show it Haunter's not a whimp.

aragornbird
29th June 2004, 06:26 PM
Hannah - The Skarmory is about to munch on the poor Weedle when your Houndoom growls at it. Angry at Deveus for disrupting its lunch, the metal bird swoops at him. But Deveus spews flaming hot Embers at the Skarmory's face, scorching it and knocking it backwards. Nonetheless the Skarmory retaliates with a fierce Peck into Deveus's side. Next you send out your Poochyena, who quickly opens his mouth to yawn loudly. The Skarmory instantly feels woozy and collapses onto the ground. You finally toss an Ultra Ball at the sleeping bird and easily catch it.
Congrats, you caught a Skarmory (Lv. 15, Male).
What will you do next?

Andy - Beginning the battle, the Haunter forms an orb of ghostly energy and blasts it at the Meditite, knocking it into the wall. The Meditite is hurt, but does not attack back. Instead, it picks up a rock and throws it at the Haunter. The rocks passes through it and hits you on the head instead. Ouch. Rubbing your sore forehead, you see the Meditite running away into the darkness.
What will you do next?

andyizcool
29th June 2004, 07:10 PM
Andy - Beginning the battle, the Haunter forms an orb of ghostly energy and blasts it at the Meditite, knocking it into the wall. The Meditite is hurt, but does not attack back. Instead, it picks up a rock and throws it at the Haunter. The rocks passes through it and hits you on the head instead. Ouch. Rubbing your sore forehead, you see the Meditite running away into the darkness.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

We think to ourselves, what a weak Pokemon to just run away from a Pokemon Battle like that. Haunter and I will chase after it because no one's getting away from us that easily.

pokemasterfrank
30th June 2004, 04:46 AM
Andyizcool
You and Haunter quickly dash after the Meditite, rubbing your sore head as you you try to gain speed. Haunter laughs at the growing bump on your head, not trying very hard at all to stifle his laughter. You roll your eyes. Suddenly, the Meditite comes into view. Its standing there, waiting. As you call for your Haunter to attack, several Meditite come out from the shadows, all grinning. What do you do?

andyizcool
30th June 2004, 05:40 AM
Andyizcool
You and Haunter quickly dash after the Meditite, rubbing your sore head as you you try to gain speed. Haunter laughs at the growing bump on your head, not trying very hard at all to stifle his laughter. You roll your eyes. Suddenly, the Meditite comes into view. Its standing there, waiting. As you call for your Haunter to attack, several Meditite come out from the shadows, all grinning. What do you do?
South Caverns

An ambush attack on us again, these Pokemon will pay for their tricks. I'll send out my Arcanine to use Flamethrower on them all while Haunter can fire a few Shadow Balls at them all. Hopefully they'll see they shouldn't be messing with us because Haunter and Arcanine work well together.

Linc
30th June 2004, 09:29 AM
Linc -
Sure, you get your Balls.
Your Pokemon get ready to ue their attacks again, but not before resurfacing for another breathe of air. The Marshtomp gets mad and strikes your Ekans with Tackle, knocking it back down. But Nightmare Slashes it once more, making red marks all over its back. Now Grimer spews sludge all over its face, blinding it temporarily while Ekans sinks its fangs into the Marshtomps arm. Believing it to be weakened enough, you hurl a Ultra Ball at it. When the Marshtomp is sucked in, the Ball floats to the surface. The light has already gone out and you know you've successfully captured it.
Congrats! You captured a Marshtomp (Lv. 13, Male)
What will you do next?


Lake

I'll recall my Pokemon and move to the East Caverns.

*Murkrow
30th June 2004, 02:20 PM
Hannah - The Skarmory is about to munch on the poor Weedle when your Houndoom growls at it. Angry at Deveus for disrupting its lunch, the metal bird swoops at him. But Deveus spews flaming hot Embers at the Skarmory's face, scorching it and knocking it backwards. Nonetheless the Skarmory retaliates with a fierce Peck into Deveus's side. Next you send out your Poochyena, who quickly opens his mouth to yawn loudly. The Skarmory instantly feels woozy and collapses onto the ground. You finally toss an Ultra Ball at the sleeping bird and easily catch it.
Congrats, you caught a Skarmory (Lv. 15, Male).
What will you do next?


Forest

Alright^_^ Rage will have Drill Peck as his bred on move, and Curse as his L10 TM.
I think I'll stop here, I've got what I came out for:)

andyizcool~
Without hesitation, Arcanine and Haunter spring to the attack; Arcanine spewing out streams of red hot flames that cascade into a couple of the Meditite, causing them to scream and back off.
While his partner concentrates on them, Haunter focuses and creates a ball of purple energy that he sends plummeting into another of the Meditite, before switching to another and repeating the procedure.
By no the Meditite are in disarray and rapidly retreat, leaving behind the original one, who stares at you silently.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
With a new Pokémon safely stowed away, you resurface before deciding to try out you luck in the East Caverns.
10 minutes later, you're standing at the entrance to the caves, refreshed and eager to encounter some more Pokémon; entering, you folow the tunnel as it twists and turns, before finally it opens up into one the of the many, large, open caverns.
There's a Heracross over on the other side, which is acting rather.. oddly. It's pacing along the wall, alternately tapping the rock with its horn, then stopping and listening, then pacing a couple of steps to the side and trying again.
As you watch, you also notice a Makuhita and a Sableye following its movements as well.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
30th June 2004, 02:34 PM
andyizcool~
Without hesitation, Arcanine and Haunter spring to the attack; Arcanine spewing out streams of red hot flames that cascade into a couple of the Meditite, causing them to scream and back off.
While his partner concentrates on them, Haunter focuses and creates a ball of purple energy that he sends plummeting into another of the Meditite, before switching to another and repeating the procedure.
By no the Meditite are in disarray and rapidly retreat, leaving behind the original one, who stares at you silently.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll return Haunter and Arcanine to their Pokeballs for a rest after doing such a good job. I'll leave the Meditite quietly to think about what it's done by luring us into a trap. I'll advance in a different direction than the other Meditite to avoid them and go deeper into the cavern.

Wild Eevee
30th June 2004, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Wild Eevee - You continue on upstream, with the Hitmontop walking along in silence and the Poochyena following it. After a while, the Poochyena barks happily and dashes forward. You and Hitmontop run to catch up and meet a friendly-looking Houndour. The Poochyena is glad to have found another Dark-type dog and the two begin a barking conversation.

East Cavern

I'll watch them for awhile to see what Poochyena does.

Linc
1st July 2004, 08:49 AM
Linc~
With a new Pokémon safely stowed away, you resurface before deciding to try out you luck in the East Caverns.
10 minutes later, you're standing at the entrance to the caves, refreshed and eager to encounter some more Pokémon; entering, you folow the tunnel as it twists and turns, before finally it opens up into one the of the many, large, open caverns.
There's a Heracross over on the other side, which is acting rather.. oddly. It's pacing along the wall, alternately tapping the rock with its horn, then stopping and listening, then pacing a couple of steps to the side and trying again.
As you watch, you also notice a Makuhita and a Sableye following its movements as well.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'm sorry, but I met to move to the South Caverns ^^;, so I'll decide to move there. Don't be mad at me! ;_;

*Murkrow
2nd July 2004, 02:22 PM
andyizcool~
Happy with what your Pokémon managed to do, you hold out their Poké Balls and in an instant they're transformed into red light and zapped inside.
Deciding to leave the lonely Meditite so it can ponder over what it's done, you turn round and scan the area for another exit.
Eventually, you notice what seems to be a gap in the rock face, so you head over, take a deep breath, and squeeze through.
After a couple of seconds struggle, you finr yourself through and face to face with a rather curious looking Baltoy who is hovering up and down in front of you. Behind it, you also notice a couple of Unown swooping round, forming random letters in the air.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Keeping to the shadows slightly, you and Hitmontop hang back, watching Poochyena carefully.
The two dark Pokémon seem rather oblivious to anything other than their little conversation, and happily continue to bark at each other, when suddenly, Poochyena's head snaps up as it notices something lurking behind the Houndour. Whimpering slightly, it lowers its head and looks round for you, before stumbling back to your side.
Behind it, the Houndour is staring forlornly at Poochyena, completely oblivious as an Altaria emerges from the shadows and glides over-head.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Mad? Me? Course not... *Ahem* ~_^

Feeling slightly embarrassed at your mistake, you quickly spin round and set off at a run towards the South Caverns; the three Pokémon you left behind look up, frown and at each, before shrugging and returning to their activities.
Out of breath, you finally arrive at the South Caverns and stumble inside.
As your eyes adjust to the gloom, the first thing you see is a tiny little Ralts sitting in the middle of the path, looking around with a rather lost look.
It doesn't seem to have noticed you, and as you get closer, you catch a glimpse of another Pokémon lurking alongside it; an Umbreon, which glances up and hisses quietly when it spots you.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
2nd July 2004, 02:38 PM
andyizcool~
Happy with what your Pokémon managed to do, you hold out their Poké Balls and in an instant they're transformed into red light and zapped inside.
Deciding to leave the lonely Meditite so it can ponder over what it's done, you turn round and scan the area for another exit.
Eventually, you notice what seems to be a gap in the rock face, so you head over, take a deep breath, and squeeze through.
After a couple of seconds struggle, you finr yourself through and face to face with a rather curious looking Baltoy who is hovering up and down in front of you. Behind it, you also notice a couple of Unown swooping round, forming random letters in the air.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I think I'll sit down on the rocky floor to talk to the Baltoy because I deserve a rest after some long walking getting down here. I'll also watch the Unown and see if all the letters will spell out anything interesting. I wonder what the Baltoy wants to talk about?

Wild Eevee
2nd July 2004, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Keeping to the shadows slightly, you and Hitmontop hang back, watching Poochyena carefully.
the two dark Pokémon seem rather oblivious to anything other than their little conversation, and happily continue to bark at each other, when suddenly, Poochyena's head snaps up as it notices something lurking behind the Houndour. Whimpering slightly, it lowers its head and looks round for you, before stumbling back to your side.
Behind it, the Houndour is staring forlornly at Poochyena, completely oblivious as an Altaria emerges from the shadows and glides over-head.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

*Murkrow
4th July 2004, 07:22 AM
Ok, this'll be the last time I update for a week, seeing as I've got a biology trip with no access to the computer. Just thought I'd say here^_^

andyizcool~
Collapsing onto the floor for a rest, you grin at the Baltoy before turning your attention to the Unown. To your surprise, they have now formed the words 'rest' and 'tired'.
Wondering if that is too much of a coincidence, you look back at the Baltoy and see that it's still staring at you, and looking rather pleased with itself... before motioning for you to look again at the Unown's. You do and now they've formed the word 'coincidence'.
Next second, the Baltoy nudges your arm and a thought emerges in your mind;
'I'm good at reading minds. Why are you here?'
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
As the Altaria swoops overhead, the Houndour finally latches onto the fact that something's not quite right and spins round, following your gaze upwards.
Instantly, the friendliness that it exhibited while talking to Poochyena vanishes and it snarls, baring its teeth up at the Altaria, who looks down, frowning.
There's a brief few seconds of piece, before the Houndour lets out another snarl and shoots a stream of flame up at the Dragon Pokémon, who easily dodges and dives down.
As the two pan round for another attack, Hitmontop nudges you and mutters if you'd like t take a bet on who'll win.
But before you can answer, the Altaria cannons into the Houndour, knocking it flying, until it crumples onto the cave floor.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
4th July 2004, 07:55 AM
andyizcool~
Collapsing onto the floor for a rest, you grin at the Baltoy before turning your attention to the Unown. To your surprise, they have now formed the words 'rest' and 'tired'.
Wondering if that is too much of a coincidence, you look back at the Baltoy and see that it's still staring at you, and looking rather pleased with itself... before motioning for you to look again at the Unown's. You do and now they've formed the word 'coincidence'.
Next second, the Baltoy nudges your arm and a thought emerges in your mind;
'I'm good at reading minds. Why are you here?'
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I think to myself why I'm here because the Baltoy will understand if it's reading my mind. I'm here to uncover the mystery of the South Caverns and I will keep going deeper to reach my goal. If I find any Pokemon on the way that I like and they trust me, I'll try to capture them. I guess the Unown are trying to tell me that I should rest here with the Baltoy for some time. Maybe the Baltoy wants to help me in some way so I'll listen.

Linc
5th July 2004, 09:53 AM
Linc~
Mad? Me? Course not... *Ahem* ~_^

Feeling slightly embarrassed at your mistake, you quickly spin round and set off at a run towards the South Caverns; the three Pokémon you left behind look up, frown and at each, before shrugging and returning to their activities.
Out of breath, you finally arrive at the South Caverns and stumble inside.
As your eyes adjust to the gloom, the first thing you see is a tiny little Ralts sitting in the middle of the path, looking around with a rather lost look.
It doesn't seem to have noticed you, and as you get closer, you catch a glimpse of another Pokémon lurking alongside it; an Umbreon, which glances up and hisses quietly when it spots you.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

An Umbreon! Just what I want! I'll send out my Sneasel, Marshstomp, Ekans, and Grimer to attack (I know, it's a lot but I'm not letting this guy get away)! Sneasel will use Slash, Marshtomp will use tackle and Water Gun, Ekans will use Bite(even though it won't do much), and Grimer will use Sludge Bomb!

pokemasterfrank
5th July 2004, 11:43 PM
Have fun on the Bio Trip :o

andyizcool
Everyone has to try uncovering the secret at least once or something, don't they? o_O

The Baltoy probes your again, and begins to laugh. You think "why is it laughing". It replies, "Oh...no reason." You observe the Baltoy, watching the strangely shaped Pokemon sit there on its torso, its long arms shaking as it tries to stifle it's laughter. You begin to stare strangely as the Baltoy begins to speak telepathically again. "Listen, forget about my laughing. Just thought of something funny, thats all. Anyway, if you want, I'll help you on your quest..." Do wish to trust this Baltoy? What do you do?

Linc
Wow...you be overdoing it...

Eyeing a favorable Pokemon, you quickly call for four of your Pokemon. Sneasel, Marshtomp, and Ekans quickly dash up to the dark Pokemon. Sneasel dives in first, its scythe-ish appendages flashing as it dives toward the Umbreon. The Umbreon dodges the Slash attack, jumping on and over Sneasel's head. Ekans dives in, latching its teeth onto the pure-Dark type Pokemon. The teeth crackle with black sparks, the dark energy radiating from the attack. Umbreon tosses Ekans off...right into the path of your Marshtomp. Marshtomp crashes into Ekans, letting its body weight fall onto...Ekans and Sneasel? o_O The Umbreon has disappeared. Grimer, only following your orders, fires a Sludge Bomb into the dog pile, covering all with sludge x_o Suddenly, Umbreon appears behind Grimer, striiking Grimer with dark energy. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
6th July 2004, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Linc~
As the Altaria swoops overhead, the Houndour finally latches onto the fact that something's not quite right and spins round, following your gaze upwards.
Instantly, the friendliness that it exhibited while talking to Poochyena vanishes and it snarls, baring its teeth up at the Altaria, who looks down, frowning.
There's a brief few seconds of piece, before the Houndour lets out another snarl and shoots a stream of flame up at the Dragon Pokémon, who easily dodges and dives down.
As the two pan round for another attack, Hitmontop nudges you and mutters if you'd like t take a bet on who'll win.
But before you can answer, the Altaria cannons into the Houndour, knocking it flying, until it crumples onto the cave floor.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll go see if Houndour's O.K.

andyizcool
6th July 2004, 08:49 AM
andyizcool
Everyone has to try uncovering the secret at least once or something, don't they? o_O

The Baltoy probes your again, and begins to laugh. You think "why is it laughing". It replies, "Oh...no reason." You observe the Baltoy, watching the strangely shaped Pokemon sit there on its torso, its long arms shaking as it tries to stifle it's laughter. You begin to stare strangely as the Baltoy begins to speak telepathically again. "Listen, forget about my laughing. Just thought of something funny, thats all. Anyway, if you want, I'll help you on your quest..." Do wish to trust this Baltoy? What do you do?
South Caverns

I've decided to trust the Baltoy because it might be a good joker along the way. The Baltoy can lead us deeper into the caverns because hopefully we can find something. I'm keeping in mind if this is a trick, because the Baltoy was laughing before, I have my Haunter ready.

Linc
6th July 2004, 09:02 AM
Linc
Wow...you be overdoing it...

Eyeing a favorable Pokemon, you quickly call for four of your Pokemon. Sneasel, Marshtomp, and Ekans quickly dash up to the dark Pokemon. Sneasel dives in first, its scythe-ish appendages flashing as it dives toward the Umbreon. The Umbreon dodges the Slash attack, jumping on and over Sneasel's head. Ekans dives in, latching its teeth onto the pure-Dark type Pokemon. The teeth crackle with black sparks, the dark energy radiating from the attack. Umbreon tosses Ekans off...right into the path of your Marshtomp. Marshtomp crashes into Ekans, letting its body weight fall onto...Ekans and Sneasel? o_O The Umbreon has disappeared. Grimer, only following your orders, fires a Sludge Bomb into the dog pile, covering all with sludge x_o Suddenly, Umbreon appears behind Grimer, striiking Grimer with dark energy. What do you do?

South Caverns

Darn XP. I'll tell Ekans to Wrap around the Umbreon to keep it still, but leave its head open for attack, while Sneasel uses Slash, Marshstomp will use Water Gun, and to finish, Grimer will use Sludge Bomb. I hope this works ^^;

Cheesey
7th July 2004, 07:36 PM
I have one more spot to fill on my team of captured pokemon and I know what I'm looking for. I'd like to go to the Desert, please. ^_^

Man, it feels weird posting to get updated and not to update others. XD

Linc
8th July 2004, 08:25 PM
Hey guys! I'm gonna be going camping tomorrow, and I won't be back till the 16th or 17th, so I'll see you all later! Bye!

~Linc (you won't see my annoying words for another week! yay! :3)

aragornbird
8th July 2004, 09:49 PM
Wild Eevee - The Altaria growls fiercely. It may look like a gentle Pokemon, but it's very strong. You walk over to the Houndour and see that it has a nasty bruise on its side. Seeing this makes the Poochyena mad. How dare that bird hurt its friend! It growls back at the Altaria, but Hitmontop bounces over and holds it back, saying its no match for an evolved Dragon type.
What will you do next?

Andy - The Baltoy's eyes glow brightly. "Sure, I'd love to follow you as you explore these caves." You continue marching forward for a bit, before the Baltoy taps you on the shoulder. "Hey, wanna here a joke? Why did the Torchic cross the road?" You think for a second before answering, "To get to the other side?" The Baltoy gasps, "How did you know that?!?" You merely shake your head and groan. :no:
While the Baltoy laughs and laughs, a slender figure appears. It's a majestic Gardevoir with a Natu on her shoulder!
"Hey, keep that thing quiet, will you? You're disturbing our nap!" it shouts.
"Yeah, disturbing our nap!" the Natu repeats, like a parrot.
What will you do next?

Linc - Ok, have a good trip!
The snake Pokemon obeys and springs at the Umbreon, coiling around it's body. But the Umbreon's legs are still free and it jumps wildly around like a wild horse. Sneasel leaps forward and successfully Slashes its forehead, but its claws slip and manage to slash Ekans as well. Meanwhile, Marshtomp tries to blast it with a Water Gun. The Umbreon jumps behind Sneasel, who gets the brunt of the watery attack. It stumbles back and falls on Ekans and Umbreon. Finally, Grimer slides over and throws a large glob of sticky poison on the three Pokemon, trapping them under its Sludge Bomb attack. Hmmm...interesting. With an Ekans squeezing its torso, a wet Sneasel on top of its back, and a huge glop of poison over everything, it's getting pretty angry...
What will you do next?

Cheesey - Hey, welcome back!
You stretch your arms and take a deep breath before entering the Desert to look for your next Pokemon. You walk into the sweltering region, shielding your eyes against the harsh sun. You look forward and see something move steadily towards you. Ah, it's a Pokemon welcoming commitee, how nice! A large Magcargo slides forward with a Mawile and a Lileep on its back.
What will you do next?

Cheesey
8th July 2004, 09:58 PM
Desert

I'll say "Hi!" to them, and I'll thank them for welcoming me into the area. Then I'll talk to them for a while, and ask them if there's any water nearby, in any shape or form! Then, if there is, I'll make my way over to it; If there isn't, I'll just carry on anyway. ^^;

andyizcool
9th July 2004, 11:02 AM
Andy - The Baltoy's eyes glow brightly. "Sure, I'd love to follow you as you explore these caves." You continue marching forward for a bit, before the Baltoy taps you on the shoulder. "Hey, wanna here a joke? Why did the Torchic cross the road?" You think for a second before answering, "To get to the other side?" The Baltoy gasps, "How did you know that?!?" You merely shake your head and groan. :no:
While the Baltoy laughs and laughs, a slender figure appears. It's a majestic Gardevoir with a Natu on her shoulder!
"Hey, keep that thing quiet, will you? You're disturbing our nap!" it shouts.
"Yeah, disturbing our nap!" the Natu repeats, like a parrot.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

We'll continue on deeper into the cavern because we don't want to upset anyone just because Baltoy is making a noise. We need to do some exploring deeper down this place to see what we can find.

aragornbird
9th July 2004, 02:16 PM
Cheesey - Remember to quote the person who updated you (I thought you knew!)
You wave happily at the three Pokemon and approach them with a question in mind. You ask them if there is any water nearby. The Magcargo shakes his head and turns to the Mawile. The Mawile shakes his head as well and turns to the Lileep. But the Lileep nods yes! "There's a lot of water where I live!" she says, "C'mon, I'll show you!" The Lileep bounces along with you following it. You pass several large boulders and some cacti before coming to an area filled with grass and bushes, which surround a small pond. Around the area are some Sandshrews and an Anorith.
What will you do next?

Andy - You keep moving forward, telling the Baltoy not to be so loud since there are many Pokemon in the area who don't like to be disturbed. You tell it that they should explore some of the areas deep within the caverns. The Baltoy nods and points to your left. "There's a long passage somewhere that keeps going down and down and down underground." You eventually come to the passage and enter it. It's completely dark, but the Baltoy's glowing eyes sheds some light on the place. In the middle of the passage is a large entrance to another area. "Ugh, I can't remember if we should go in there or continue on," the Baltoy says. You suddenly step back to let an Absol pass, while two Drowzees march past you down into the darkness.
What will you do next?

andyizcool
9th July 2004, 02:25 PM
Andy - You keep moving forward, telling the Baltoy not to be so loud since there are many Pokemon in the area who don't like to be disturbed. You tell it that they should explore some of the areas deep within the caverns. The Baltoy nods and points to your left. "There's a long passage somewhere that keeps going down and down and down underground." You eventually come to the passage and enter it. It's completely dark, but the Baltoy's glowing eyes sheds some light on the place. In the middle of the passage is a large entrance to another area. "Ugh, I can't remember if we should go in there or continue on," the Baltoy says. You suddenly step back to let an Absol pass, while two Drowzees march past you down into the darkness.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

I'm going to have a guess which path to take because I'm not very sure. I think we should go deeper using Baltoy's light to lead the way down. If the Drowzee are going deeper into the cavern then maybe we should too and try to follow them.

Silent Dragonfly
9th July 2004, 09:15 PM
No, Im not dead. I have returned from broken computer hell.

From version 9:

"Cloud – The Sneasel quickly dashes over towards the Trapinch and smacks it with his claws. The little Pokemon tumbles backwards and the Sandstorm begins to subside, but there is still a lot of dust obscuring the area. You shout out your question to the Trapinch, but you can’t hear it or even see it clearly. Suddenly, you hear Shadowwind yelp in pain as something hits it.
What will you do next?"

Desert
I'll ask ShadowWind what just hit him and to fight back

Wild Eevee
10th July 2004, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Wild Eevee - The Altaria growls fiercely. It may look like a gentle Pokemon, but it's very strong. You walk over to the Houndour and see that it has a nasty bruise on its side. Seeing this makes the Poochyena mad. How dare that bird hurt its friend! It growls back at the Altaria, but Hitmontop bounces over and holds it back, saying its no match for an evolved Dragon type.

East Cavern

I'll ask Hitmontop what to do since I'm not really sure myself.

*Murkrow
11th July 2004, 11:57 AM
Whew, I'm back^_^ That was one exhausting trip o_O I apologise in advance if the updates seem rather... random... and they're very long for some reason, I'm still not really back to my normal self.

andyizcool~
Thinking your thoughts to Baltoy, the two of you hesitate, before glancing at the Drowzees to see whether or not they're going to go deeper into the caverns. Unfortunately for you, they're not, but you just shrug and motion for Baltoy to continue going down the original path, hoping that it will go deeper.
The Pokémon nods and the two of you set off- and it seems your idea was right, as the path begins to slope downwards, gently at first, then steeper and steeper. Baltoy's light helps a bit, but soon it's obvious that you'll need a stronger light if you're going to be able to continue on with any sort of safety.
Baltoy reads your thoughts and droops sadly, when suddenly the two of you notice a quick flash as an Abra teleports breifly into view, then flashes past, and finally materialises further back up the slope, just in Baltoy's light range.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~ Heh, welcome back^_^

Stumbling over to your Pokémon, you mutter your question, and receive a very sarcastic look in return. Silverwind then points to where the little Trapinch is crouching, just visible against the sand, mouth open as it pants for breath, glaring across at the two of you.
Telling him to attack, you jump back as he nods, then springs forwards, slashing down, across and up with his claws, harrying the smaller Pokémon into the ground. The Trapinch responds by trying to latch onto his arm again, but instead gets a claw scraped directly across its jaws instead.
Howling, it drops down, then backs off, trembling slightly, and Silverwind looks across at you and smirks as the sandstorm finally subsides.
What are you going to do.

Wild Eevee~
Hitmontop flashes a grin at you when you nervously ask what to do, then laughs and says to leave it all to him.
Strutting forward, he faces the Altaria directly, smirking and taunting it. The reaction is instantaneous; the Altaria screams angrily and dives forward, hurtling past Hitmontop, as he just manages to dodge. But he didn't reckon with its speed and it ploughes into him as he spins round.
Gasping, he stumbles back, just managing to catch his breath, before it grabs him and chucks him directly at your feet.
Panicking now, you step back, as the Altaria swoops low and utters a warning cry... and in response, another cry booms from somewhere in the shadows. As the Altaria spins to face that direction, Hitmontop gasps, struggles to his feet and dashes over, before terrifidly muttering that the cry is that from a Salamence.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
11th July 2004, 12:04 PM
andyizcool~
Thinking your thoughts to Baltoy, the two of you hesitate, before glancing at the Drowzees to see whether or not they're going to go deeper into the caverns. Unfortunately for you, they're not, but you just shrug and motion for Baltoy to continue going down the original path, hoping that it will go deeper.
The Pokémon nods and the two of you set off- and it seems your idea was right, as the path begins to slope downwards, gently at first, then steeper and steeper. Baltoy's light helps a bit, but soon it's obvious that you'll need a stronger light if you're going to be able to continue on with any sort of safety.
Baltoy reads your thoughts and droops sadly, when suddenly the two of you notice a quick flash as an Abra teleports breifly into view, then flashes past, and finally materialises further back up the slope, just in Baltoy's light range.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

We'll quickly follow the Abra and see where it leads us in this dark cavern. We need some stronger light so maybe that Abra could help us if we ask it nicely. I hope we can find some sort of help down here if it's getting very dark.

Silent Dragonfly
11th July 2004, 12:16 PM
cloudizme~ Heh, welcome back^_^

Stumbling over to your Pokémon, you mutter your question, and receive a very sarcastic look in return. Silverwind then points to where the little Trapinch is crouching, just visible against the sand, mouth open as it pants for breath, glaring across at the two of you.
Telling him to attack, you jump back as he nods, then springs forwards, slashing down, across and up with his claws, harrying the smaller Pokémon into the ground. The Trapinch responds by trying to latch onto his arm again, but instead gets a claw scraped directly across its jaws instead.
Howling, it drops down, then backs off, trembling slightly, and Silverwind looks across at you and smirks as the sandstorm finally subsides.
What are you going to do.


Desert

I'll compliment Trapinch on it's agility and ask it if it would like to join me. If it refuses I'll thorw a Pokéball anyway.

*Murkrow
12th July 2004, 04:00 PM
andyizcool~
Turning round, you watch as the Abra's body flickers again, causing another brief flash, before it vanishes into the dark. Not wanting to lose it, you and Baltoy run forward, when suddenly, it materialises right in front of you o_O
It grins at you as you ask it if it could help you, then nods and closes its eyes; obviously focusing hard.
Next second, there's a blinding flash of light, and the whole of the surrounding area lights up-the Abra just used Flash!
At your side, Baltoy mutters something quietly to itself about show-offs... obviously it doesn't approve much of the Abra helping out.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
Stepping forward, you smile at the trapinch and compliment it on its agility and the way it battled; it just blinks at you, then frowns.
At your side, Silverwind tenses, aware that it looks like it will attack again.
Trying to keep things calm, you pull out a Poké Ball and ask the Trapinch if it would like to come with you.
Its response is just to snarl and begin to slither forward... when suddenly, it lunges to attack again.
But Silverwind is ready and easily knocks it down again, jumping out of the way as the Poké Ball slams into its side.
After a couple of shakes, the Trapinch gives up and lets the light go out.

Congratulations!
Trapinch M L10

What are you going to do?

andyizcool
12th July 2004, 05:20 PM
andyizcool~
Turning round, you watch as the Abra's body flickers again, causing another brief flash, before it vanishes into the dark. Not wanting to lose it, you and Baltoy run forward, when suddenly, it materialises right in front of you o_O
It grins at you as you ask it if it could help you, then nods and closes its eyes; obviously focusing hard.
Next second, there's a blinding flash of light, and the whole of the surrounding area lights up-the Abra just used Flash!
At your side, Baltoy mutters something quietly to itself about show-offs... obviously it doesn't approve much of the Abra helping out.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

Now that we have the power of bright light on our side I think we'll continue deeper into the cavern. I just hope that Baltoy and Abra can be good friends because hopefully I can reward them when we get deep enough.

Silent Dragonfly
12th July 2004, 06:19 PM
cloudizme~
Stepping forward, you smile at the trapinch and compliment it on its agility and the way it battled; it just blinks at you, then frowns.
At your side, Silverwind tenses, aware that it looks like it will attack again.
Trying to keep things calm, you pull out a Poké Ball and ask the Trapinch if it would like to come with you.
Its response is just to snarl and begin to slither forward... when suddenly, it lunges to attack again.
But Silverwind is ready and easily knocks it down again, jumping out of the way as the Poké Ball slams into its side.
After a couple of shakes, the Trapinch gives up and lets the light go out.

Congratulations!
Trapinch M L10

What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll continue on through the desert

It shall be named Blinky and will have the Hyper Cutter ability. It bred on move will be Quick Attack.

EDIT: added info on Trapinch

Wild Eevee
13th July 2004, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wild Eevee~
Hitmontop flashes a grin at you when you nervously ask what to do, then laughs and says to leave it all to him.
Strutting forward, he faces the Altaria directly, smirking and taunting it. The reaction is instantaneous; the Altaria screams angrily and dives forward, hurtling past Hitmontop, as he just manages to dodge. But he didn't reckon with its speed and it ploughes into him as he spins round.
Gasping, he stumbles back, just managing to catch his breath, before it grabs him and chucks him directly at your feet.
Panicking now, you step back, as the Altaria swoops low and utters a warning cry... and in response, another cry booms from somewhere in the shadows. As the Altaria spins to face that direction, Hitmontop gasps, struggles to his feet and dashes over, before terrifidly muttering that the cry is that from a Salamence.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Linc
14th July 2004, 09:42 PM
Linc - Ok, have a good trip!
The snake Pokemon obeys and springs at the Umbreon, coiling around it's body. But the Umbreon's legs are still free and it jumps wildly around like a wild horse. Sneasel leaps forward and successfully Slashes its forehead, but its claws slip and manage to slash Ekans as well. Meanwhile, Marshtomp tries to blast it with a Water Gun. The Umbreon jumps behind Sneasel, who gets the brunt of the watery attack. It stumbles back and falls on Ekans and Umbreon. Finally, Grimer slides over and throws a large glob of sticky poison on the three Pokemon, trapping them under its Sludge Bomb attack. Hmmm...interesting. With an Ekans squeezing its torso, a wet Sneasel on top of its back, and a huge glop of poison over everything, it's getting pretty angry...
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I hope this'll work... I'll throw my Ultra Ball at it, and if it breaks out I'll use a Great Ball (even though I missed Monday, can I still have these?). Yes, I have returned Crystal Caves!

*Murkrow
17th July 2004, 05:00 AM
andyizcool~
Eager to continue, you motion to Baltoy and Abran and the three of you set off down the newly-lit path.
Baltoy is still muttering to itself, and throwing annoyed glances at Abra; frowning slightly, you edge closer and whisper that you'd prefer it if they could be friends. It looks up in surprise at you, but before it can answer, there's a sudden shriek and a Solrock comes tearing down the passage, being chased by a massive group of Exeggcute.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
After naming and choosing your new companions moves, you decide to continue on in the Desert.
Now that the sand storm has subsided, you can see much clearer than before, and so it isn't long before your eyes catch sight of a red spot against the golden sands.
Curiously walking closer, you eventually realise that it's a Growlithe, happily chasing its tail. Watching it closely is a Flareon, who's sprawled out in the sand, obviously sunbathing.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
As the four of you huddle together, the Altaria swoops up higher, screaming back at the hidden Salamence.
For a second, there's a silence, before with a roar, the other Pokémon comes hurtling into the cave and slams directly into the Altaria.
Not put of, it swoops round for an attack of its own, thrashing its wings against the Salamence's bulk, while its opponent begins to tear back with its claws.
The two Pokémon seem quite evenly matched, and oblivious to anything else, so as their fear subsides, the three Pokémon with you begin to whisper among themselves who they'll think will win.
What will you do?

Linc~ Well, the rule state that the free balls are given out on Mondays, so I think you kind of missed out your chance for this week^_^ But it's only a couple of days until you can ask again. And welcome back.

Throwing your Ultra Ball at the angry Pokémon, you hold your breath as with a red flash, its body becomes red light and is dragged inside.
The ball thuds onto the ground and begins to rock around at a furious pace, sending clumps of sludge everywhere, while your three Pokémon grow still, their eyes all fixed on the ball movements.
Then with the usual reasurring click, the light blinks and dims.

Congratulations!
Umbreon F L10

Smiling, you scoop up the ball and flash your Pokémon a grin as they cheer.
What are you going to do?

Silent Dragonfly
17th July 2004, 07:57 AM
cloudizme~
After naming and choosing your new companions moves, you decide to continue on in the Desert.
Now that the sand storm has subsided, you can see much clearer than before, and so it isn't long before your eyes catch sight of a red spot against the golden sands.
Curiously walking closer, you eventually realise that it's a Growlithe, happily chasing its tail. Watching it closely is a Flareon, who's sprawled out in the sand, obviously sunbathing.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll say hi to the two fire pokemon and move on further through the desert.

Linc
17th July 2004, 08:24 AM
Linc~ Well, the rule state that the free balls are given out on Mondays, so I think you kind of missed out your chance for this week^_^ But it's only a couple of days until you can ask again. And welcome back.

Throwing your Ultra Ball at the angry Pokémon, you hold your breath as with a red flash, its body becomes red light and is dragged inside.
The ball thuds onto the ground and begins to rock around at a furious pace, sending clumps of sludge everywhere, while your three Pokémon grow still, their eyes all fixed on the ball movements.
Then with the usual reasurring click, the light blinks and dims.

Congratulations!
Umbreon F L10

Smiling, you scoop up the ball and flash your Pokémon a grin as they cheer.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll continue on, and I'll recall all my Pokemon.

andyizcool
17th July 2004, 09:11 AM
andyizcool~
Eager to continue, you motion to Baltoy and Abran and the three of you set off down the newly-lit path.
Baltoy is still muttering to itself, and throwing annoyed glances at Abra; frowning slightly, you edge closer and whisper that you'd prefer it if they could be friends. It looks up in surprise at you, but before it can answer, there's a sudden shriek and a Solrock comes tearing down the passage, being chased by a massive group of Exeggcute.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll send out my Arcanine to use Flamethrower on the Exeggcute because that should burn them up. I hope we'll be able to save the poor Solrock from that massive group of Exeggcute. Flamethrower should cover a big area and get all of the Exeggcute luckily.

Wild Eevee
18th July 2004, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wild Eevee~
As the four of you huddle together, the Altaria swoops up higher, screaming back at the hidden Salamence.
For a second, there's a silence, before with a roar, the other Pokémon comes hurtling into the cave and slams directly into the Altaria.
Not put of, it swoops round for an attack of its own, thrashing its wings against the Salamence's bulk, while its opponent begins to tear back with its claws.
The two Pokémon seem quite evenly matched, and oblivious to anything else, so as their fear subsides, the three Pokémon with you begin to whisper among themselves who they'll think will win.
What will you do?


East Cavern

I'll keep watching the battle.

*Murkrow
19th July 2004, 05:22 AM
cloudizme~
Cheerfully waving and calling out 'hi' to the two Pokémon, you smile as they happily respond, before turning and continuing on.
Looking round for more Pokémon, you suddenly jump back, startled, as a sudden flicker of colour hurtles from the sky, dive-bombing at a Lairon that's half buried in the ground.
Whatever it is then swoops back into the sky and you see that it's a Gligar, and from the looks of it, it's preparing to attack again.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
With your new captee, you quickly return your other Pokémon and press on further.
As you walk, you gradually become aware that the intense dark of the caves is lightening, and there also seems to be a lot of noise coming from somewhere ahead.
Curiously, you speed up, before bursting into the following chamber and realising what's going on; the light is being provided by a Ponyta that's seemingly having the time of its life, squealing constantly as it hurtles round the cave, occasionally turning and jumping over a Beldum that's lying asleep on the floor.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Knwoing what to do, you grab Arcanine's Poké Ball and send him out, yelling for him to use his Flamethrower.
The attack does exactly what you predicted; the waves of flame entirely cover the area in front of you, engulfing all the Exeggcute...and also the Solrock, though instinct tells you that it'll be ok.
After a couple of minutes, you tell Arcaine to stop his attack, and as the flames die away, you see all the Exeggcute, sprawled out, unconscious on the floor. Solrock is still hoving, looking slightly startled, but ok, due to its Fire resistance.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Deciding to stick around to see the rest of the match, you watch closely as the Salamence snarls and tears its clws through the Altari's cloud wings... but the cloud simply shreds, then reforms, giving the Altaria enough time to launch its own counter attack. Taking a deep breath, it exhales, and sends a beam of ice shooting forwards that shatteres into the Salamence's wing, freezing it instantly.
Unable to continue flying, the Salamence thrashes around desperately before hurtling to the ground, but it's not finished yet; opening its mouth, it sends a Hyper Beam directly into the Altaria, which is enough to send it crashing down as well.
Both Pokémon are now sprawled on the floor, looking totally exhausted.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
19th July 2004, 05:25 AM
andyizcool~
Knwoing what to do, you grab Arcanine's Poké Ball and send him out, yelling for him to use his Flamethrower.
The attack does exactly what you predicted; the waves of flame entirely cover the area in front of you, engulfing all the Exeggcute...and also the Solrock, though instinct tells you that it'll be ok.
After a couple of minutes, you tell Arcaine to stop his attack, and as the flames die away, you see all the Exeggcute, sprawled out, unconscious on the floor. Solrock is still hoving, looking slightly startled, but ok, due to its Fire resistance.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll ask the Solrock if it wants to come with us all deeper into the cavern. I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball because the area looks safe now. So next we can all continue on deeper into the cavern wondering what might happen next.

Linc
19th July 2004, 08:41 AM
Linc~
With your new captee, you quickly return your other Pokémon and press on further.
As you walk, you gradually become aware that the intense dark of the caves is lightening, and there also seems to be a lot of noise coming from somewhere ahead.
Curiously, you speed up, before bursting into the following chamber and realising what's going on; the light is being provided by a Ponyta that's seemingly having the time of its life, squealing constantly as it hurtles round the cave, occasionally turning and jumping over a Beldum that's lying asleep on the floor.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll send out Marshtomp and tell it to use Water Pulse on the Ponyta, and I'll send out my Cyndaquil and tell her to use Ember on the Beldum. Since it's Monday, can I have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and Poke' Ball?

Wild Eevee
21st July 2004, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Deciding to stick around to see the rest of the match, you watch closely as the Salamence snarls and tears its clws through the Altari's cloud wings... but the cloud simply shreds, then reforms, giving the Altaria enough time to launch its own counter attack. Taking a deep breath, it exhales, and sends a beam of ice shooting forwards that shatteres into the Salamence's wing, freezing it instantly.
Unable to continue flying, the Salamence thrashes around desperately before hurtling to the ground, but it's not finished yet; opening its mouth, it sends a Hyper Beam directly into the Altaria, which is enough to send it crashing down as well.
Both Pokémon are now sprawled on the floor, looking totally exhausted.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll go see if there okay.

*Murkrow
21st July 2004, 08:12 AM
andyizcool~
Now that the threat's over, you ask the Solrock if it would be willing to join the little group of yours as you go further into the caves.
It thinks for a second, before looking up and shaking its head, before saying that though its grateful for the offer, it would prefer to continue on the way it was originally going.
Nodding, you return Arcanine to his Poké Ball before motioning to Baltoy and Abra to continue.
As Abra's Flash continues to light up the area, you catch sight of something sparkling ahead of you; a Sableye is creeping up one of the walls, obviously trying to get away from the light. It's also being watched by a small Torkoal, who's crouched in the middle of the path.
What are you going to do?

Linc~ Heh, seeing as you posted that on Monday, then yes, you can have the three balls :)

Wanting to test Marshtomp out, you send him out and command him to use his Water Pulse on the Ponyta
He responds immediately and sends a wave of supersonic-water energy hurtling into the cantering Pokémon, sending it smashing into the cave walls.
As Marshtomp does his job, you send out Cyndaquil and have her use Ember on the motionless Beldum, whose only reaction is to slowly open its eyes and stare at your small Pokémon curiously.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Nervously stepping closer, you ignore the frightened gasps of your travelling friends and cautiously walk closer to the two fallen Dragon Pokémon.
Judging that you're within range, you pause and then slowly ask them if they're ok.
The Salamence raises its head and stares at you silently for a second.... it seems rather impressed that someone would are approach it after seeing its power.
Then in answer to your question, it shrugs then slumps down again and closes its eyes.
Carefully stepping round it, you spot the Altaria, limp on the floor, though it does look more dazed than hurt.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
21st July 2004, 08:50 AM
andyizcool~
Now that the threat's over, you ask the Solrock if it would be willing to join the little group of yours as you go further into the caves.
It thinks for a second, before looking up and shaking its head, before saying that though its grateful for the offer, it would prefer to continue on the way it was originally going.
Nodding, you return Arcanine to his Poké Ball before motioning to Baltoy and Abra to continue.
As Abra's Flash continues to light up the area, you catch sight of something sparkling ahead of you; a Sableye is creeping up one of the walls, obviously trying to get away from the light. It's also being watched by a small Torkoal, who's crouched in the middle of the path.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I think I'll stay out of their business and just continue deeper into the cavern.

Linc
21st July 2004, 07:02 PM
Linc~ Heh, seeing as you posted that on Monday, then yes, you can have the three balls :)

Wanting to test Marshtomp out, you send him out and command him to use his Water Pulse on the Ponyta
He responds immediately and sends a wave of supersonic-water energy hurtling into the cantering Pokémon, sending it smashing into the cave walls.
As Marshtomp does his job, you send out Cyndaquil and have her use Ember on the motionless Beldum, whose only reaction is to slowly open its eyes and stare at your small Pokémon curiously.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll tell, my Pokemon to attack once more and then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Beldum.

*Murkrow
22nd July 2004, 06:14 AM
andyizcool~
Ignoring the two Pokémon, you and your companions step around them carefully, before eagerly continuing on.
Suddenly, the Abra's light flickers and dim; startled, you and Baltoy exchange a look before turning to it.
The Abra looks down and mutters quietly that it's never used Flash for so long and that it doesn't think it will be able to hold out for much longer.
In the brief silence that follows, when you try to think up of a good idea to prevent losing the little light you have, there's a sudden, quick giggle from somewhere ahead.
Spinning round, you jump back in surprise as a Gardevoir sashays from the shadows and stands, staring back at you.
What are you going to do?

Linc~ Just wondering, have you sent in your second attack for our Rage/Nightmare battle?^_^

Giving the command, your two Pokémon spring back into action; Marshtomp continues to send the water spraying against the Ponyta, even though by now, it's sprawled on the floor, its eyes narrow slit as it pounded on.
Cyndaquil shoots another stream of Embers at the motionless Beldum... when suddenly, it responds, hurtling forwards and hitting your Pokémon with its Take Down. Caught out by the unexpected attack, Cyndaquil collapses on the floor, while you decide to take a chance and throw an Ultra Ball at it.
Beldum flashes red as it's absorbed inside.. the ball shakes rapidly for a few seconds.. before with a flash of white, it bursts out, shattering the Ultra Ball in the process o_O
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
22nd July 2004, 06:52 AM
andyizcool~
Ignoring the two Pokémon, you and your companions step around them carefully, before eagerly continuing on.
Suddenly, the Abra's light flickers and dim; startled, you and Baltoy exchange a look before turning to it.
The Abra looks down and mutters quietly that it's never used Flash for so long and that it doesn't think it will be able to hold out for much longer.
In the brief silence that follows, when you try to think up of a good idea to prevent losing the little light you have, there's a sudden, quick giggle from somewhere ahead.
Spinning round, you jump back in surprise as a Gardevoir sashays from the shadows and stands, staring back at you.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll ask the Gardevoir nicely if it can power up Abra so it can keep using Flash longer. We need to get through this cavern and we're going to need the power of Flash for a long time by the looks of things.

Linc
22nd July 2004, 08:34 AM
Linc~ Just wondering, have you sent in your second attack for our Rage/Nightmare battle?^_^

Giving the command, your two Pokémon spring back into action; Marshtomp continues to send the water spraying against the Ponyta, even though by now, it's sprawled on the floor, its eyes narrow slit as it pounded on.
Cyndaquil shoots another stream of Embers at the motionless Beldum... when suddenly, it responds, hurtling forwards and hitting your Pokémon with its Take Down. Caught out by the unexpected attack, Cyndaquil collapses on the floor, while you decide to take a chance and throw an Ultra Ball at it.
Beldum flashes red as it's absorbed inside.. the ball shakes rapidly for a few seconds.. before with a flash of white, it bursts out, shattering the Ultra Ball in the process o_O
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Oh, I'll send the attacks today, okay? I'll throw a Poke' Ball at the Ponyta.

*Murkrow
22nd July 2004, 04:08 PM
andyizcool~
Gardevoir frowns as you ask for its help and hears its request; a look passes over its face that shows it has no idea how exactly to do that, but still, it looks willing to have a go.
Gliding over to Abra, it faces it straight on and begins to concentrate hard, so that an aura of blue-purple energy begins to shimmer slowly round its body.
Suddenly, it raises an arm and points to the other Pokémon, causing the energy to go hurtling towards it... and sending the poor Abra crashing into the opposite wall.
Gardevoir winces as the light dims even more as Abra crumples to the ground, moaning; maybe it needs to refine its techniques.
What are you going to do?

Linc~ K', thanks.

After your failed attempt to catch the Beldum, you turn your attention to the limp form of the Ponyta; Marshtomp prods it to make sure its still conscious, before looking over and grinning at you.
Smiling back, you take a Poké Ball from your pocket and throw it at the Fire Pokémon.
The usual flash... the ball begins to rock back and forth... back and forth.. back..ping.

Congratulations!
Ponyta L12 F

Marshtomp picks up the Poké Ball and carries it triumpahntly back to you.
What are you going to do?

Linc
22nd July 2004, 05:46 PM
Linc~ K', thanks.

After your failed attempt to catch the Beldum, you turn your attention to the limp form of the Ponyta; Marshtomp prods it to make sure its still conscious, before looking over and grinning at you.
Smiling back, you take a Poké Ball from your pocket and throw it at the Fire Pokémon.
The usual flash... the ball begins to rock back and forth... back and forth.. back..ping.

Congratulations!
Ponyta L12 F

Marshtomp picks up the Poké Ball and carries it triumpahntly back to you.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll send out Ponyta and tell her to use Fire Blast (her bred-on move) on the Beldum, and then tell her to use Flamethrower (her free level 10 TM).

andyizcool
22nd July 2004, 06:13 PM
andyizcool~
Gardevoir frowns as you ask for its help and hears its request; a look passes over its face that shows it has no idea how exactly to do that, but still, it looks willing to have a go.
Gliding over to Abra, it faces it straight on and begins to concentrate hard, so that an aura of blue-purple energy begins to shimmer slowly round its body.
Suddenly, it raises an arm and points to the other Pokémon, causing the energy to go hurtling towards it... and sending the poor Abra crashing into the opposite wall.
Gardevoir winces as the light dims even more as Abra crumples to the ground, moaning; maybe it needs to refine its techniques.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll go over and help the poor Abra get up again and hope it recovers. As for the Gardevoir, I'll send out my Arcanine to use Crunch on it to teach it a lesson. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a challenge for my Arcanine to battle.

Wolfsong
22nd July 2004, 06:39 PM
I don't have much time right now as i need to go offline soon, But classy_cat has agreed to take in my mudkip so that i won't have to release him into the wild. I know that she will take good care of him, and i have already given her his info. i'll try to update more soon, btu i've got my hands full with writing atm ^^;too many stories too little time.

classy_cat18
22nd July 2004, 06:43 PM
I'm confirming that I have agreed to take care of Misu.

Wild Eevee
22nd July 2004, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Nervously stepping closer, you ignore the frightened gasps of your travelling friends and cautiously walk closer to the two fallen Dragon Pokémon.Judging that you're within range, you pause and then slowly ask them if they're ok.
The Salamence raises its head and stares at you silently for a second.... it seems rather impressed that someone would are approach it after seeing its power.
Then in answer to your question, it shrugs then slumps down again and closes its eyes.
Carefully stepping round it, you spot the Altaria, limp on the floor, though it does look more dazed than hurt.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern


I'll stick around to make sure Salamence is OK.

aragornbird
24th July 2004, 05:27 PM
Sorry for the absence around the Capture Center.

Linc - Happy with your new capture, you send out your new Ponyta, who neighs happily before spewing a huge blast of flames. The fiery figure engulfs the Beldum, doing a huge chunk of damage as well as scorching its metallic body. The Beldum desperately charges at your Ponyta, slamming into its side. But Ponyta simply retaliates with another powerful fire attack. Two scorching hot attacks were too much for the little Steel Pokemon as it collapses on the ground, black and smoking.
What will you do next?

Andy - You approach the Abra and help it get back on its feet. Then you send out your Arcanine, who rushes over and gives the Gardevoir a nasty bite on the arm. The Psychic type becomes furious with your and your Pokemon. It agrees to help you and now you want to attack it? The Gardevoir suddenly splits itself into three identical copies and surrounds your Arcanine with a Double Team.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee - For several minutes, both Dragon Pokemon lay still. Suddenly, the Salamence begins to stir and it raises its head up. Looking at the Altaria, who is still laying unconscious, it relaizes it has won their battle. The fierce dragon staggers up and lets out a roar of triumph. Amplified by the cavern walls, the sound is deafening as it echoes throughout the chamber. The Altaria wakes up as well and without another glance at the Salamence, it quickly flies away, fleeing into the darkness.
What will you do next?

andyizcool
24th July 2004, 05:38 PM
Andy - You approach the Abra and help it get back on its feet. Then you send out your Arcanine, who rushes over and gives the Gardevoir a nasty bite on the arm. The Psychic type becomes furious with your and your Pokemon. It agrees to help you and now you want to attack it? The Gardevoir suddenly splits itself into three identical copies and surrounds your Arcanine with a Double Team.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

Arcanine will have to use Flamethrower to cover the whole area and find out which one is the real Gardevoir. Once we can see the real Gardevoir I think a Crunch will show it who's boss.

Linc
25th July 2004, 09:09 AM
Linc - Happy with your new capture, you send out your new Ponyta, who neighs happily before spewing a huge blast of flames. The fiery figure engulfs the Beldum, doing a huge chunk of damage as well as scorching its metallic body. The Beldum desperately charges at your Ponyta, slamming into its side. But Ponyta simply retaliates with another powerful fire attack. Two scorching hot attacks were too much for the little Steel Pokemon as it collapses on the ground, black and smoking.
What will you do next?


South Caverns

I'll throw my Great Ball at the Beldum. If I catch it, I'll continue on.

pokemasterfrank
25th July 2004, 02:31 PM
Woot...free time :D

andyizcool
Arcanine opens it's mouth, sending a spray of fire into the room. The flames engulf the Gardevoir and its clones. Victory seems to be at hand, but you then realize you hear no signs of being hit by fire o_O As the flames clear, you see no Gardevoir o_o You look to your orange-furred friend, equally bewildered. Suddenly, you hear the crying of the Gardevoir...hanging from the ceiling o_O Oops, guess it really does need to work on it's techniques o_O What do you do?

Linc
You toss the Great Ball at the Beldum, the orb enveloping the burnt Steel Pokemon in a greenish light. The Beldum is sucked into the ball, and the ball pings, showing no sign of struggle.


You caught Level 6 Male Beldum

With a new Pokemon at hand, you continue wandering through the Southern Caves. You enter a passageway, hoping it will lead you to a new Pokemon to capture. As you near the center, the light grows dim...and then goes pitch black. Suddenly, you hear footsteps all around you. What do you do?

Linc
25th July 2004, 04:33 PM
Linc
You toss the Great Ball at the Beldum, the orb enveloping the burnt Steel Pokemon in a greenish light. The Beldum is sucked into the ball, and the ball pings, showing no sign of struggle.


You caught Level 6 Male Beldum

With a new Pokemon at hand, you continue wandering through the Southern Caves. You enter a passageway, hoping it will lead you to a new Pokemon to capture. As you near the center, the light grows dim...and then goes pitch black. Suddenly, you hear footsteps all around you. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll send out Cyndaquil and Ponyta and tell them to use their flames to light up the place.

Wild Eevee
25th July 2004, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Wild Eevee - For several minutes, both Dragon Pokemon lay still. Suddenly, the Salamence begins to stir and it raises its head up. Looking at the Altaria, who is still laying unconscious, it relaizes it has won their battle. The fierce dragon staggers up and lets out a roar of triumph. Amplified by the cavern walls, the sound is deafening as it echoes throughout the chamber. The Altaria wakes up as well and without another glance at the Salamence, it quickly flies away, fleeing into the darkness.

East Cavern

I'll move on.

andyizcool
26th July 2004, 06:29 AM
andyizcool
Arcanine opens it's mouth, sending a spray of fire into the room. The flames engulf the Gardevoir and its clones. Victory seems to be at hand, but you then realize you hear no signs of being hit by fire o_O As the flames clear, you see no Gardevoir o_o You look to your orange-furred friend, equally bewildered. Suddenly, you hear the crying of the Gardevoir...hanging from the ceiling o_O Oops, guess it really does need to work on it's techniques o_O What do you do?
South Caverns

I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball to try and stop the Gardevoir being scared of him and his Fire power. We'll see if Gardevoir can use its Psychic powers to take us deeper into the cavern where we need to go.

Silent Dragonfly
27th July 2004, 10:15 AM
cloudizme~
Cheerfully waving and calling out 'hi' to the two Pokémon, you smile as they happily respond, before turning and continuing on.
Looking round for more Pokémon, you suddenly jump back, startled, as a sudden flicker of colour hurtles from the sky, dive-bombing at a Lairon that's half buried in the ground.
Whatever it is then swoops back into the sky and you see that it's a Gligar, and from the looks of it, it's preparing to attack again.
What are you going to do?


I'll ask Gligar what it's trying to do.

pokemasterfrank
28th July 2004, 06:08 PM
Got time for one update...I'll update the rest later, after my piano lesson ^_^;;;

Linc
The shuffling of footsteps grows louder as the darkness envelops you. Sweat forms on your forehead and your palms as fear trickles down your spine. Quickly, you brandish two Pokeballs, plucking them from your belt. Grasping the cold, metal orbs, you grin, knowing that you wont have anything to fear about what you can see. You toss the two balls into the air, releasing a Ponyta and a Cyndaquil. You shield your eyes as the flames flicker into view, not yet adjusted to the light. Peering over your shoulder, you find yourself surrounded by a pack of Houndour. The black-furred canines growl at your firey Pokemon, barring their teeth. What do you do?

Linc
29th July 2004, 09:53 AM
Linc
The shuffling of footsteps grows louder as the darkness envelops you. Sweat forms on your forehead and your palms as fear trickles down your spine. Quickly, you brandish two Pokeballs, plucking them from your belt. Grasping the cold, metal orbs, you grin, knowing that you wont have anything to fear about what you can see. You toss the two balls into the air, releasing a Ponyta and a Cyndaquil. You shield your eyes as the flames flicker into view, not yet adjusted to the light. Peering over your shoulder, you find yourself surrounded by a pack of Houndour. The black-furred canines growl at your firey Pokemon, barring their teeth. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll send out Marshtomp, and tell it to use Water Pulses on the toughest ones, and then I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) from behing my back and tell her to attack the pack with Slashes from behind while their distracted by Marshtomp.

Jay
29th July 2004, 01:08 PM
Hi Frank.

Keep up the good job. I think it's great to see that you're updating a lot more, well, more than you used to, since your updates are probably the best I've ever seen. Sorry about the games also. I didn't realise how busy I was and thought I'd get time anyway, so I hope it didn't disrupt much.

- Jay.

*Murkrow
30th July 2004, 04:33 PM
That must have been one long piano lesson, Frank ;) I'm not feeling 100% though, so sorry in advance if the updates reflect that.

Wild Eevee~
Leaving the triumphant Salamence behind, you glance at the little group of Pokémon behind you and motion that you're going to continue on.
They nod and begin to pad along behind you, as you leave the cave and set off down one of the tunnels nearest to you.
Suddenly, a Sharpedo appears, bouncing along using its fins o_O It stops and stares back at you, balancing pefectly. A movement behind it reveals itself to be a Combusken, that's skulking along in the shadows, watching the shark Pokémon curiously.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Holding out Arcanine's Poké Ball, you desperately return him in an attempt to calm down the Gardevoir.
The other Pokémon doesn't move from its place on the ceiling, just continue watching you warily as you step forward and ask it if it can use its powers to help you get further into the cave.
Slowly, it slinks down to the ground again, before looking up and screaming out one word.
A blinding flash..... then suddenly the familiar walls of the cavern vanish to be replaced by a much more darker and cracked surface.
Looks like Gardevoir teleported you.. somewhere, though judging by its previous attempts, you might not be where you asked to go.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~Can you please remember the location in future? Thanks :)

Stepping forward, you look up and shout out to the Gligar to attract its attention, before simply asking it what exactly it's doing.
It glares at you and swoops down lower, before snarling and brandishing its claws, and snapping that its hungry.
Looking over at the Lairon, you frown and glance back at it; only see the Pokémon hurtling back into the air again, preparing for another attack.
A grunt from the Lairon's direction draws your attention back; it's raised its head from the sand and is rolling its eyes, motioning up to the circling Gligar, before burying its head in the sand again.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
A quick scan around gives you an idea of where the strongest ones are located; Marshtomp bursts instantly from his Poké Ball and sends the waves of supersonic power directly into the Pokémon, sending them flying back, which unfortunately enrages the rest of the pack... and they don't hesitate in attacking.
Sending out Nightmare to try and attack them from behind, you accidentally manage to send her out directly in the path of some.
Her claws take a couple down as she slashes rapidly, before a couple knock her down and pin her to the ground.
The flames of your Fire Pokémon begin to flicker as they back up, trying to get as far away from the Houndour as they can.
What are you going to do?

Linc
30th July 2004, 05:12 PM
Linc~
A quick scan around gives you an idea of where the strongest ones are located; Marshtomp bursts instantly from his Poké Ball and sends the waves of supersonic power directly into the Pokémon, sending them flying back, which unfortunately enrages the rest of the pack... and they don't hesitate in attacking.
Sending out Nightmare to try and attack them from behind, you accidentally manage to send her out directly in the path of some.
Her claws take a couple down as she slashes rapidly, before a couple knock her down and pin her to the ground.
The flames of your Fire Pokémon begin to flicker as they back up, trying to get as far away from the Houndour as they can.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll recall all my Pokemon except Cyndaquil, and I'll put Cyndaquil on my shoulder for light as I run away from the pack into the next cavern.

andyizcool
31st July 2004, 01:30 AM
andyizcool~
Holding out Arcanine's Poké Ball, you desperately return him in an attempt to calm down the Gardevoir.
The other Pokémon doesn't move from its place on the ceiling, just continue watching you warily as you step forward and ask it if it can use its powers to help you get further into the cave.
Slowly, it slinks down to the ground again, before looking up and screaming out one word.
A blinding flash..... then suddenly the familiar walls of the cavern vanish to be replaced by a much more darker and cracked surface.
Looks like Gardevoir teleported you.. somewhere, though judging by its previous attempts, you might not be where you asked to go.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll search the area and see if there's anything here that we're looking for. If there's nothing of use to us we might as well ask the Gardevoir to kindly Teleport us deeper into the cavern.

Silent Dragonfly
2nd August 2004, 05:55 PM
cloudizme~Can you please remember the location in future? Thanks :)

Stepping forward, you look up and shout out to the Gligar to attract its attention, before simply asking it what exactly it's doing.
It glares at you and swoops down lower, before snarling and brandishing its claws, and snapping that its hungry.
Looking over at the Lairon, you frown and glance back at it; only see the Pokémon hurtling back into the air again, preparing for another attack.
A grunt from the Lairon's direction draws your attention back; it's raised its head from the sand and is rolling its eyes, motioning up to the circling Gligar, before burying its head in the sand again.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll tell Gligar to stop and release ShadowWind (Sneasel) to battle if nessecary

Wild Eevee
2nd August 2004, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wild Eevee~
Leaving the triumphant Salamence behind, you glance at the little group of Pokémon behind you and motion that you're going to continue on.
They nod and begin to pad along behind you, as you leave the cave and set off down one of the tunnels nearest to you.
Suddenly, a Sharpedo appears, bouncing along using its fins o_O It stops and stares back at you, balancing pefectly. A movement behind it reveals itself to be a Combusken, that's skulking along in the shadows, watching the shark Pokémon curiously.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Cheesey
3rd August 2004, 10:52 AM
Cheesey - Remember to quote the person who updated you (I thought you knew!)
You wave happily at the three Pokemon and approach them with a question in mind. You ask them if there is any water nearby. The Magcargo shakes his head and turns to the Mawile. The Mawile shakes his head as well and turns to the Lileep. But the Lileep nods yes! "There's a lot of water where I live!" she says, "C'mon, I'll show you!" The Lileep bounces along with you following it. You pass several large boulders and some cacti before coming to an area filled with grass and bushes, which surround a small pond. Around the area are some Sandshrews and an Anorith.
What will you do next?

I know I was meant to quote you (how could I not know that?!) but I was really pushed for time and I meant to edit that in later... I thought that it wouldn't matter too much. Gah. X_x; Well I'm back with reality now. xP

Desert

I'll take out a couple of empty bottles from my backpack and fill them up with water. Then I'll take a drink from one of them before filling that one up again and putting them both back in my bag. Then I'll have a sit down by the water to try and get my body to get used to the intense heat; I'll let out my Houndour, Charcoal out to have a talk to. ^_^;;

*Murkrow
3rd August 2004, 02:59 PM
Linc~Curious: Have you sent in your next attacks for Nightmare?^_^

Grabbing nearly all of your Pokémon back into their Poké Balls, you quickly scoop up Cyndaquil before turning and legging it through the nearest possible gap.
Luckily for you, the Houndour take a couple of seconds before they realise just exactly what's happening, which gives you enough time to put a fair bit of space between you and them.
Still, not wanting to take a chance, you duck behind a rock and wait to see if they'll pass you.. when suddenly there's a scream and a Mr. Mime comes tearing through the passage, the same way you came and dives behind the rock as well.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
A quick scan of the area reveals a Sneasel curled up, fast asleep, while a few metres away, a Magby squeals as it chases an Absol around.
The two of them stop in their tracks when they see you, before Absol snarls and jumps in front, obviously wanting to protect the baby Pokémon.
Stepping back, you glance round for your group and ask them if they think if you should stay or continue on somewhere... when Abra suddenly pipes up, saying that Gardevoir seems to have... vanished o_O
Another quick look round confirms this.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
Shouting upto Gligar to stop, the Pokémon just turns and laughs, before dropping down and hurtling towards the Lairon.
Deciding to stop it, you pull Silverwinds Poké Ball from your belt and quickly send him out; bounding forward, he manages to intercepte the diving Gligar, sending him crashing down into the sand.
As the two struggle back and forth; Gliagr trying to get airborne again, and Silverwind attempting to keep him down, you edge closer to see who's got the better advantage.
From the looks of it, Silverwind does, when suddenly, Gligar manages to get a wing loose and easily knocks Silverwind down before taking off again.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Curiousity finally overcomes the Combusken as it steals out slowly and edge over to the Sharpedo.
The other Pokémon doesn't notice, because it's still occupied in staring at you; it doesn't seem aggresive, just politely curious as though it sees nothing strange in moving about like it is.
Next second, the Combusken reaches out and gives it a gentle nudge from behind... and instantly cries out and jumps back as the Sharpedo's Rough Skin gives it a nasty cut.
As it whimpers and edges back, the Sharpedo bursts out laughing, before jumping round and facing the Combusken directly and snarling, which is enough to send the Pokémon dashing back into the shadows.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~ No problem.

Thankfully dipping your two canteens into the water, you take a long sip from one before refilling it and tucking them both away in your bag.... watched all the time by the Sandshrew and Anorith who have abanoned what they were doing and edged nearer.
Lying back on the rock, you pull Charcoal's Poké Ball out and send them out to have some company. As the two of you drop into a conversation, the Sandshrew seems to lose interest and fall back, but the Anorith edges closer still.
Seeing it, Charcoal smiles and introduces their self, but stops as the Anorith yelps and dives back to hide behind one of the bushes. Charcoal frowns, then turns and gives you a curious look before shrugging.
What are you going to do?

Linc
3rd August 2004, 07:37 PM
Linc~Curious: Have you sent in your next attacks for Nightmare?^_^

Grabbing nearly all of your Pokémon back into their Poké Balls, you quickly scoop up Cyndaquil before turning and legging it through the nearest possible gap.
Luckily for you, the Houndour take a couple of seconds before they realise just exactly what's happening, which gives you enough time to put a fair bit of space between you and them.
Still, not wanting to take a chance, you duck behind a rock and wait to see if they'll pass you.. when suddenly there's a scream and a Mr. Mime comes tearing through the passage, the same way you came and dives behind the rock as well.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Gah, why do I keep forgetting. I'll send the attacks in.

I'll send out Lunar (Umbreon) and tell her to use Shadow Ball on the entrance to the cave I'm in, and then I'll ask the Mr. Mime to create a barrier behind the fallen rocks just in case the Houndour get through.

andyizcool
4th August 2004, 05:07 AM
andyizcool~
A quick scan of the area reveals a Sneasel curled up, fast asleep, while a few metres away, a Magby squeals as it chases an Absol around.
The two of them stop in their tracks when they see you, before Absol snarls and jumps in front, obviously wanting to protect the baby Pokémon.
Stepping back, you glance round for your group and ask them if they think if you should stay or continue on somewhere... when Abra suddenly pipes up, saying that Gardevoir seems to have... vanished o_O
Another quick look round confirms this.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

We'll leave the area before we get attacked by an Absol. If the Absol is protecting the Baby Pokemon I think it might think we want to hurt them. So we'll just try and find a way deeper into the cavern out of the Absol's way.

Linc
4th August 2004, 05:52 PM
I'm going to be going on vacation tomorrow, and i don't know when I'll be back. Don't leave me out while I'm gone, I'll even get a substitute for me if I have to. *takes a giant stuffed teddy bear and places it at the keyboard.* there.

Wild Eevee
4th August 2004, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Curiousity finally overcomes the Combusken as it steals out slowly and edge over to the Sharpedo.
The other Pokémon doesn't notice, because it's still occupied in staring at you; it doesn't seem aggresive, just politely curious as though it sees nothing strange in moving about like it is.
Next second, the Combusken reaches out and gives it a gentle nudge from behind... and instantly cries out and jumps back as the Sharpedo's Rough Skin gives it a nasty cut.
As it whimpers and edges back, the Sharpedo bursts out laughing, before jumping round and facing the Combusken directly and snarling, which is enough to send the Pokémon dashing back into the shadows.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll continue on.

Cheesey
5th August 2004, 10:56 AM
Cheesey~ No problem.

Thankfully dipping your two canteens into the water, you take a long sip from one before refilling it and tucking them both away in your bag.... watched all the time by the Sandshrew and Anorith who have abanoned what they were doing and edged nearer.
Lying back on the rock, you pull Charcoal's Poké Ball out and send them out to have some company. As the two of you drop into a conversation, the Sandshrew seems to lose interest and fall back, but the Anorith edges closer still.
Seeing it, Charcoal smiles and introduces their self, but stops as the Anorith yelps and dives back to hide behind one of the bushes. Charcoal frowns, then turns and gives you a curious look before shrugging.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll pat Charcoal and just say to him that it's not his fault, Anorith's probably just a little nervous. I'll tiptoe a little closer to Anorith and then try to persuade him to come out from the bush. I'll tell him that Charcoal was just trying to be friendly and is no threat to him at all. ^_^;;

*Murkrow
5th August 2004, 03:35 PM
Could somebody please edit my name in the workers list?

Linc~*Struggles against temptation to knock giant teddy away* Ok, see you when you come back. And thanks about sending the attacks in :)

Not fancying the idea of getting mobbed by the Houndour again, you take a look at the rocky ceiling and decide to give your idea a go.
Quickly sending out Lunar, you mutter the commands to her, then stand back as she aims and unleashes the pulsing black ball of energy, which is enough to shatter the rock.
Mr. Mime instantly follows up by waving wildly in the air; glints in the air show that its attack worked and the Barrier is now in place.
Dimly, you can hear the muffled barks and growls of the pack, but there's no way that they'll be getting through anytime soon.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Not wanting to mess with an ovver-protective Absol, you and your group quickly edge as far away as you can, before glancing round and trying to take your bearings.
Gardevoir must have unwittingly managed to help Abra a little, as suddenly the Pokémon jumps up and manages to produce a rather weak Flash.. but it's enough anyway, seeing as it illuminates the way into the nearest cavern.
Upon entering, you're about to continue walking through, when a sight off to your left catches your eye; a motionless Xatu is crouched on the ground, wings out, looking all the world like a totem pole. A couple of Vulpix's and a Poochyena are hanging around, watching it too.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Side-stepping round the Sharpedo-to your relief, it just ignores you as you hurry past-, you eagerly continue along the path, glancing round to catch sight of anymore Pokémon.
Suddenly, a loud buzzing tears through the cave, as a rather frantic Vibrava comes hurtling in your direction, persued by a giggling little Bagon.
Seeing you, the Vibrava instantly stops dead in its tracks, hovering for a second before swooping round you and cautiously landing on your head.
An eager laugh signals that the Bagon has run over as well; the Vibrava sighs and drops down to the ground, where the Bagon instantly pounces and begins to tuck at one of its wings.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Ruffling Charcoals head briefly, you slowly get up and carefully make your way over to the bush where the Anorith has hidden itself...which shakes to confirm that it still is there.
Talking softly, you begin to tell it that you won't hurt it, and neither will Charcoal, who was just being friendly.
There's a brief pause, before the bush rustles again as the Anorith cautiously sticks its head out and looks from you to Charcoal and back again.
Your idea seems to have worked, as it looks less nervous, but there is definitely something that's preventing it from coming any closer.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
5th August 2004, 03:46 PM
Cheesey~
Ruffling Charcoals head briefly, you slowly get up and carefully make your way over to the bush where the Anorith has hidden itself...which shakes to confirm that it still is there.
Talking softly, you begin to tell it that you won't hurt it, and neither will Charcoal, who was just being friendly.
There's a brief pause, before the bush rustles again as the Anorith cautiously sticks its head out and looks from you to Charcoal and back again.
Your idea seems to have worked, as it looks less nervous, but there is definitely something that's preventing it from coming any closer.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll, quite simply, ask him what's making him nervous. I don't see what else I can do, really. XD

andyizcool
5th August 2004, 05:16 PM
andyizcool~
Not wanting to mess with an ovver-protective Absol, you and your group quickly edge as far away as you can, before glancing round and trying to take your bearings.
Gardevoir must have unwittingly managed to help Abra a little, as suddenly the Pokémon jumps up and manages to produce a rather weak Flash.. but it's enough anyway, seeing as it illuminates the way into the nearest cavern.
Upon entering, you're about to continue walking through, when a sight off to your left catches your eye; a motionless Xatu is crouched on the ground, wings out, looking all the world like a totem pole. A couple of Vulpix's and a Poochyena are hanging around, watching it too.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

We'll watch the Xatu and see what it's going to do if all these other Pokemon are watching it too.

Silent Dragonfly
5th August 2004, 06:16 PM
cloudizme~
Shouting upto Gligar to stop, the Pokémon just turns and laughs, before dropping down and hurtling towards the Lairon.
Deciding to stop it, you pull Silverwinds Poké Ball from your belt and quickly send him out; bounding forward, he manages to intercepte the diving Gligar, sending him crashing down into the sand.
As the two struggle back and forth; Gliagr trying to get airborne again, and Silverwind attempting to keep him down, you edge closer to see who's got the better advantage.
From the looks of it, Silverwind does, when suddenly, Gligar manages to get a wing loose and easily knocks Silverwind down before taking off again.
What are you going to do?

Desert

You got my Sneasel's name wrong :( It's ShadowWind.
I'll get ShadowWind to KO the Gligar and I'll check on Lairon.

*Murkrow
6th August 2004, 05:42 AM
Cheesey~
Asking the Anorith what's the matter doesn't seem to help much; it stares at you silently for a second, then shudders and crouches down again.
Unsure exactly what else you could do, you glance round at Charcoal, who frowns back and slowly ambles over, before suddenly stopping and glancing round.
Curious, you ask what's wrong, and he mutters back that he noticed that Anorith seemed to be watching out for something when you were talking to him.
Suddenly, Charcoal's head snaps up; following his gaze, you notice the dark shadow of something large circling in the sky above you.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Interested in what'll happen next, you pause for a couple of seconds, watching curiously as one of the Vulpix's pads closer to the Xatu. But the bird just stays as it was, silent, giving no sign that it has even noticed that there are others around.
Gaining in confidence at its lack of interest, the Vulpix edges slightly closer; at which point, Xatu suddenly spins round, lashing out with a wing, sending the small Pokémon crashing back, and into the wall of the cave.
Seconds later, the Xatu swings back into its original position and falls silent again, oblivious to the Vulpix's small whines as it struggles up.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~ Ouch, my mistake, sorry, I must have read it wrong o_O

Nodding to ShadowWind to finish of the Gligar, you hurry over to the Lairon to check that it's ok.
To your relief, the Pokémon just clambers easily to its feet, laughing that the Gligar would never be able to get through its steel coating.
Meanwhile, ShadowWind is running low, preventing himself from being an easy target; all the while watched from the sky by the Gligar as he slowly circles above.
Seizing its chance, Gligar suddenly plummets down, lashing forward with his claws... but ShadowWind easily jumps to the side, before responding with his own Scratch, sending Gligar crashing into the sand.
But before ShadowWind can launch another attack, Gligar suddenly thrashes around before burying down into the sand.
Sensing a Dig attack, ShadowWind tenses in anticipation to evade it...but nothing happens.
What are you going to do?

Me~
I'm releasing my Bagon, Sho. I need an open space in my party, and I have Omega, so...
*Waves goodbye to Sho as she scampers off back into the wild*

andyizcool
6th August 2004, 06:15 AM
andyizcool~
Interested in what'll happen next, you pause for a couple of seconds, watching curiously as one of the Vulpix's pads closer to the Xatu. But the bird just stays as it was, silent, giving no sign that it has even noticed that there are others around.
Gaining in confidence at its lack of interest, the Vulpix edges slightly closer; at which point, Xatu suddenly spins round, lashing out with a wing, sending the small Pokémon crashing back, and into the wall of the cave.
Seconds later, the Xatu swings back into its original position and falls silent again, oblivious to the Vulpix's small whines as it struggles up.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll send out my Haunter to play some tricks on that Xatu. Hopefully that should teach it not to mess with smaller Pokemon. If the Xatu wants to start a fight Haunter's always ready for one too.

Wild Eevee
6th August 2004, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Side-stepping round the Sharpedo-to your relief, it just ignores you as you hurry past-, you eagerly continue along the path, glancing round to catch sight of anymore Pokémon.
Suddenly, a loud buzzing tears through the cave, as a rather frantic Vibrava comes hurtling in your direction, persued by a giggling little Bagon.
Seeing you, the Vibrava instantly stops dead in its tracks, hovering for a second before swooping round you and cautiously landing on your head.
An eager laugh signals that the Bagon has run over as well; the Vibrava sighs and drops down to the ground, where the Bagon instantly pounces and begins to tuck at one of its wings.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern


I'll watch them for a bit.

Cheesey
7th August 2004, 02:46 PM
Cheesey~
Asking the Anorith what's the matter doesn't seem to help much; it stares at you silently for a second, then shudders and crouches down again.
Unsure exactly what else you could do, you glance round at Charcoal, who frowns back and slowly ambles over, before suddenly stopping and glancing round.
Curious, you ask what's wrong, and he mutters back that he noticed that Anorith seemed to be watching out for something when you were talking to him.
Suddenly, Charcoal's head snaps up; following his gaze, you notice the dark shadow of something large circling in the sky above you.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I guess I'll put my hand above my eyes to block out the sunlight as best I can and then look up at whatever it is circling me. And I'll get ready to either run or battle. Or say hi. O_o;;

*Murkrow
8th August 2004, 03:01 PM
Alright guys, this'll be the last time I update until next Monday, seeing as tomorrow I'm off to Corfu for a week^_^ I'll be back to normal probably around next Tuesday.

andyizcool~
Deciding that Haunter will be the best Pokémon to sort out that Xatu, you quickly send him out and softly tell him to do what he likes to teach that Xatu a lesson.
Haunter nods and instantly phases out; turning back to watch the Xatu, you notice a ripple of air behind it, before Haunter bursts out and latches onto its wings.
But Xatu doesn't even budge.
Changing tactics, Haunter swoops up and begins to tug at the feather on Xatu's head, insanely laughing.
Suddenly, Xatu looks up, and blasts Haunter with a wave of psychic energy that's enough to send him hurtling into the cave walls, before he collapses onto the floor.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee
Settling down, you can't resist a smile as Bagon delightfully giggles and pounces again on the Vibrava, who just groans and rolls its eyes.
As the small Pokémon lunges for another grab at its wings, the Vibrava suddenly jumps up, scooping the little creature onto its back and zooming up towards the ceiling.
For a second, the Bagon seems speechless, before breaking out into excited screams, as the two circle round metres above the floor.
Next second, the Bagon jumps off, waving its arms frantically in imitation, but obviously fails.....and slams into the floor with a muffled thud.
Vibrava swoops back down, but Bagon looks ok...well, it's sitting up at least.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Squinting up at the sun, you desperately try to make out exactly what is it that's looming above you.
Yet either the other Pokémon's extremely clever, or just plain lucky, but it's managed to position itself so that even when shading your eyes, it's impossible to make out what it is.
Still unsure whether or not you should be worried, you glance at the two Pokémon with you; noticing in particular the way the Anorith is still shielding itself nervously.
It doesn't seem to think whatever it is is friendly...when suddenly there's a roar from above and the Pokémon drops down, teeth bared, and talons outstretched; it's a massive Aerodactyl, and it's making right for you o_O
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
8th August 2004, 04:51 PM
Alright guys, this'll be the last time I update until next Monday, seeing as tomorrow I'm off to Corfu for a week^_^ I'll be back to normal probably around next Tuesday.
My dad and my brother just came back from a 2 week holiday in Corfu. Hope you enjoy yourself there.


andyizcool~
Deciding that Haunter will be the best Pokémon to sort out that Xatu, you quickly send him out and softly tell him to do what he likes to teach that Xatu a lesson.
Haunter nods and instantly phases out; turning back to watch the Xatu, you notice a ripple of air behind it, before Haunter bursts out and latches onto its wings.
But Xatu doesn't even budge.
Changing tactics, Haunter swoops up and begins to tug at the feather on Xatu's head, insanely laughing.
Suddenly, Xatu looks up, and blasts Haunter with a wave of psychic energy that's enough to send him hurtling into the cave walls, before he collapses onto the floor.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll return Haunter to his Pokeball and stay out of the Xatu's business. If that Xatu has enough power to knock out my Haunter I don't want to test Arcanine against it. I'll just find some way to go deeper into the cavern.

Cheesey
8th August 2004, 05:29 PM
Cheesey~
Squinting up at the sun, you desperately try to make out exactly what is it that's looming above you.
Yet either the other Pokémon's extremely clever, or just plain lucky, but it's managed to position itself so that even when shading your eyes, it's impossible to make out what it is.
Still unsure whether or not you should be worried, you glance at the two Pokémon with you; noticing in particular the way the Anorith is still shielding itself nervously.
It doesn't seem to think whatever it is is friendly...when suddenly there's a roar from above and the Pokémon drops down, teeth bared, and talons outstretched; it's a massive Aerodactyl, and it's making right for you o_O
What are you going to do?

Desert

o_o;; I'll quickly send out my captured Aerodactyl, Faithless, and tell him to use Aeroblast to make the one that's attacking me go away. X_x If that doesn't work then, well, I'll decide after I try that.

pokemasterfrank
8th August 2004, 05:31 PM
w00t! I just spent 25 hours of not sleeping at a LAN party :D followed by like 20 hours of pure sleeping >_>;;;

andyizcool
You creep quietly around the Xatu, hoping that it will not lash out at you. You sigh in relief as you make your way into the passageway, away from the Xatu's sight. The hall echos with the constant pit pat of your footsteps. You take a deep breath, and your nose fills up with the smell of water. Your immediately snap into action as you recall a rumor about a hidden pool in here. As you dash into the next room, you find yourself in a cloud of mist. Upon closer examination, you find hot rocks set in a pond of water. You spy a Kadabra and a Sneasel having a conversation as they enjoy this steam bath o_O What do you do?

pokemasterfrank
8th August 2004, 05:36 PM
w00t! I just spent 25 hours of not sleeping at a LAN party :D followed by like 20 hours of pure sleeping >_>;;;

andyizcool
You creep quietly around the Xatu, hoping that it will not lash out at you. You sigh in relief as you make your way into the passageway, away from the Xatu's sight. The hall echos with the constant pit pat of your footsteps. You take a deep breath, and your nose fills up with the smell of water. Your immediately snap into action as you recall a rumor about a hidden pool in here. As you dash into the next room, you find yourself in a cloud of mist. Upon closer examination, you find hot rocks set in a pond of water. You spy a Kadabra and a Sneasel having a conversation as they enjoy this steam bath o_O What do you do?

Cheesey
You quickly grasp a Pokeball from your belt, hoping that your plan will work. You toss it into the air, calling out your Aerodactyl, Faithless. The Aerodactyl seems suprised at the sight of Faithless, and diverts its attack at Faithless. Faithless concentrates on the target as it gets closer and closer. Suddendly, a burst of air streams toward the Aerodactyl, flinging it back. The Aerodactyl shakes it off, and grins, excited about the challenge. What do you do?

andyizcool
8th August 2004, 06:22 PM
andyizcool
You creep quietly around the Xatu, hoping that it will not lash out at you. You sigh in relief as you make your way into the passageway, away from the Xatu's sight. The hall echos with the constant pit pat of your footsteps. You take a deep breath, and your nose fills up with the smell of water. Your immediately snap into action as you recall a rumor about a hidden pool in here. As you dash into the next room, you find yourself in a cloud of mist. Upon closer examination, you find hot rocks set in a pond of water. You spy a Kadabra and a Sneasel having a conversation as they enjoy this steam bath o_O What do you do?
South Caverns

I'll go up to the Kadabra and Sneasel and ask them where exactly I am. If I've found the hidden pool deep inside these caverns I have some more exploring to do around this area.

Wild Eevee
9th August 2004, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee
Settling down, you can't resist a smile as Bagon delightfully giggles and pounces again on the Vibrava, who just groans and rolls its eyes.
As the small Pokémon lunges for another grab at its wings, the Vibrava suddenly jumps up, scooping the little creature onto its back and zooming up towards the ceiling.
For a second, the Bagon seems speechless, before breaking out into excited screams, as the two circle round metres above the floor.
Next second, the Bagon jumps off, waving its arms frantically in imitation, but obviously fails.....and slams into the floor with a muffled thud.
Vibrava swoops back down, but Bagon looks ok...well, it's sitting up at least.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll check Bagon to see if it,s O.K and if it is I'll move on.

Cheesey
10th August 2004, 03:20 PM
Cheesey
You quickly grasp a Pokeball from your belt, hoping that your plan will work. You toss it into the air, calling out your Aerodactyl, Faithless. The Aerodactyl seems suprised at the sight of Faithless, and diverts its attack at Faithless. Faithless concentrates on the target as it gets closer and closer. Suddendly, a burst of air streams toward the Aerodactyl, flinging it back. The Aerodactyl shakes it off, and grins, excited about the challenge. What do you do?

Desert

Oh, bloody heck, um... I'll tell Faithless to smack him with a Double Edge in such a way that the wild Aerodactyl will take the message and go away. If he's not going to, though, I'll hit with another Double Edge (Faithless has the Rock Head trait if that makes any difference, by the way ^_^;;) and then an Aeroblast. And then we'll see what happens. o_o

Linc
10th August 2004, 05:49 PM
Linc~*Struggles against temptation to knock giant teddy away* Ok, see you when you come back. And thanks about sending the attacks in :)

Not fancying the idea of getting mobbed by the Houndour again, you take a look at the rocky ceiling and decide to give your idea a go.
Quickly sending out Lunar, you mutter the commands to her, then stand back as she aims and unleashes the pulsing black ball of energy, which is enough to shatter the rock.
Mr. Mime instantly follows up by waving wildly in the air; glints in the air show that its attack worked and the Barrier is now in place.
Dimly, you can hear the muffled barks and growls of the pack, but there's no way that they'll be getting through anytime soon.
What are you going to do?

*Pulls out shotgun and blows teddy bear into balls of fluff* Yay!

South Caverns

I'll ask the Mr. Mime if it wants to join my team, and if it does, I'll let it stay in an Ultra Ball. If it does want to join me, I'll continue on, but if it doesn't I'll ask again. Since its monday, can I have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and a Poke Ball?

Silent Dragonfly
12th August 2004, 10:34 AM
cloudizme~ Ouch, my mistake, sorry, I must have read it wrong o_O

Nodding to ShadowWind to finish of the Gligar, you hurry over to the Lairon to check that it's ok.
To your relief, the Pokémon just clambers easily to its feet, laughing that the Gligar would never be able to get through its steel coating.
Meanwhile, ShadowWind is running low, preventing himself from being an easy target; all the while watched from the sky by the Gligar as he slowly circles above.
Seizing its chance, Gligar suddenly plummets down, lashing forward with his claws... but ShadowWind easily jumps to the side, before responding with his own Scratch, sending Gligar crashing into the sand.
But before ShadowWind can launch another attack, Gligar suddenly thrashes around before burying down into the sand.
Sensing a Dig attack, ShadowWind tenses in anticipation to evade it...but nothing happens.
What are you going to do?

Desert

Before Gligar has a chance to use Dig i'll recall ShadowWind and run away
encouraging Lairon to escape with me.

Everoy
12th August 2004, 02:44 PM
I've decided I'm gonna come back and start over.


Originally posted by Nobody at all
PBuG Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Current Location: Nowhere

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x1
Ultra Ball x1
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1

~~~

I'll travel to the Lake.

aragornbird
15th August 2004, 09:19 PM
Since this place obviously needs updating, Amy and I will split the updates. I’ll be doing andy, cloud, and Linc.

Andy – You what up to the relaxed Pokemon, hoping not to disturb them. You ask them where you are and the Sneasel is first to respond.
“Well, this is a spot where a bunch of Pokemon come to take a dip and hang out and stuff.” You nod and ask them if they know anything about a hidden pool.
“I guess this is the place, since I don’t know of any other pools here. And I know quite a lot about these caverns too,” the Kadabra responds.
“But you still don’t know all of the hidden passages and rooms around this place,” the Sneasel tells him. Both of them shrug. You thank them both and the two Pokemon continue their steam bath.
What will you do next?

Cloud – You recall ShadowWind and start to run away, telling the Lairon to follow you. The steel Pokemon shrugs and ambles behind. But suddenly, the Gligar shoots out of the ground below you, making you trip and fall onto the sand. The Lairon gets mad, as it got sand sprayed in its face, and it swipes at the Gligar with a powerful Metal Claw, knocking it onto the ground. But the Gligar is persistent and whips up a huge Sand-Attack, blinding you both.
What will you do next?

Linc – Sure, Linc, you get your long overdue Balls. ^^
You ask the Mr. Mime your question and it thinks for a while before nodding, saying that you two will make a great team and he’ll love to meet your other Pokemon. You offer him an Ultra Ball and he taps the button with his finger and is instantly sucked in.
Congrats, you caught a Lv. 13 Male Mr. Mime!
Then you continue on with a new Pokemon securely tucked inside its Ball. Walking further along the caverns, it isn’t long until you meet a shadow moving in a dark corner. You can’t tell what it is until an orange light moves across the ground. A Charmander is walking along and sheds light on the mystery Pokemon, which is an Absol.
What will you do next?

Linc
15th August 2004, 09:44 PM
I'd like to release my femael Cyndaquil, as I have an adopted one that will suit pretty well. Goodbye, HeatWave!


Linc – Sure, Linc, you get your long overdue Balls. ^^
You ask the Mr. Mime your question and it thinks for a while before nodding, saying that you two will make a great team and he’ll love to meet your other Pokemon. You offer him an Ultra Ball and he taps the button with his finger and is instantly sucked in.
Congrats, you caught a Lv. 13 Male Mr. Mime!
Then you continue on with a new Pokemon securely tucked inside its Ball. Walking further along the caverns, it isn’t long until you meet a shadow moving in a dark corner. You can’t tell what it is until an orange light moves across the ground. A Charmander is walking along and sheds light on the mystery Pokemon, which is an Absol.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll send out Marshtomp and tell it to use Water Pulse on the Charmeleon, and I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) to use Slash on the Absol.

Wolfsong
16th August 2004, 02:39 PM
Sorry if some of these aren't just great, but i'm not feeling very well atm.


Wild Eevee

The bagon sits there in silence for a few seconds, stunned. Then it gets up and jumps up and down, making motions to the vibrava that you interpret as again. Since it looks okay, you decide to continue on through the East Caverns. As you continue on, you hear shouts and then loud thuds. Cautiously, you advance and when you turn a corner you find a machop yelling at and attacking his reflection in the wall of the cavern. O.o You stare at it, puzzled before noticing that a Crawdaunt is doing the same. What will you do?

Cheesey

Not the reaction that you were hoping for, you sweatdrop as you tell Faithless what to do. Your aerodactyl nodds his head before flying toward the opposing aerodactyl and slamming into him forcefully. The aerodactyl just smirks and retaliates with a double edge of his own. Faithless mutters something that seemed to infuriate the other aerodactyl, before once more slamming into the aerodactyl with a second double edge. The other aerodatyl finally having enough, takes off, but not before hitting Faithless in the head with a wing attack. Breathing a sigh of relief, you see movement out of the corner of you eye. As you turn your head, you see that its an aron, whos busy running around as if its looking for something or someone. What will you do?

PBuG

Welcome back. ^^ Packing up your things, you start your trek by going to the lake. As you walk, you see many different water pokemon swimming and having a good time. You hear a low clicking sound, and look down to find a curius poliwag and krabby trying to get your attention and see what you're doing? What will you do?

Linc

Thinking fast, you send out your pokemon to attack. Marshtomp looks up at you puzzled seeing as there is no charmeleon around. Nightmare instead, darts forward and rakes her claws against the absol's side creating a deep gash. The absol cries out in pain and retaliates by scratching Nightmare in the chest with its claws. The charmander runs and hides behind the absol. What will you do?

Linc
16th August 2004, 04:17 PM
Linc

Thinking fast, you send out your pokemon to attack. Marshtomp looks up at you puzzled seeing as there is no charmeleon around. Nightmare instead, darts forward and rakes her claws against the absol's side creating a deep gash. The absol cries out in pain and retaliates by scratching Nightmare in the chest with its claws. The charmander runs and hides behind the absol. What will you do?[/color][/center]

South Caverns

Xo, I ment Charmander. I'll tell Nightmare to attack again, and I'll tell Marshtomp to use Water Pulse on the Absol.

EDIT: Can I also have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and Poke Ball please?

Everoy
16th August 2004, 04:34 PM
First off, I'll take a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball, as it is Monday.



PBuG

Welcome back. ^^ Packing up your things, you start your trek by going to the lake. As you walk, you see many different water pokemon swimming and having a good time. You hear a low clicking sound, and look down to find a curious Poliwag and Krabby trying to get your attention and see what you're doing? What will you do?

Location:
Lake

Pokemon:
No-one (Nothing), No Gender, Level 0
Knows: Nada, Zilch, Zero, Nothing

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x1
Ultra Ball x1
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
0 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

I tell them that I'm trying to catch Pokemon and ask them if they want to be my first two pokemon. If they say yes, I ask them what they want thier names to be, as I don't want to give them names they don't want. I'll use Pokeballs to put them in (again, if they say yes).

Wild Eevee
18th August 2004, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
Wild Eevee

The bagon sits there in silence for a few seconds, stunned. Then it gets up and jumps up and down, making motions to the vibrava that you interpret as again. Since it looks okay, you decide to continue on through the East Caverns. As you continue on, you hear shouts and then loud thuds. Cautiously, you advance and when you turn a corner you find a machop yelling at and attacking his reflection in the wall of the cavern. O.o You stare at it, puzzled before noticing that a Crawdaunt is doing the same. What will you do?


East Cavern

I'll stop and watch them.

andyizcool
18th August 2004, 03:42 PM
Andy – You what up to the relaxed Pokemon, hoping not to disturb them. You ask them where you are and the Sneasel is first to respond.
“Well, this is a spot where a bunch of Pokemon come to take a dip and hang out and stuff.” You nod and ask them if they know anything about a hidden pool.
“I guess this is the place, since I don’t know of any other pools here. And I know quite a lot about these caverns too,” the Kadabra responds.
“But you still don’t know all of the hidden passages and rooms around this place,” the Sneasel tells him. Both of them shrug. You thank them both and the two Pokemon continue their steam bath.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

I guess this might be the place everyone has searched for in the South Caverns so it's rare that I got here. Maybe I should look around more and see if anything strange or unusual happens.

*Murkrow
19th August 2004, 07:26 AM
Hope you enjoy yourself there.
Thanks, and yeah, it was great^_^

Linc~You got them.

Nightmare plunges forward, dodging away from the Absol's sharp crest and sratches her claws down the Charmander's chest, causing it to squeal in pain, before she spins and lashes out against the Absol, knocking it forward.
Instantly, Marshtomp sprays out a jet of water that engulfs the Dark Pokémon, which howls and collapses on the floor, covering its head as the supersonic waves do ther job.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~You to.

Kneeling down to speak to the two Pokémon, you smile and ask them if one or both wants to come along with you.
For a second, neither speaks-they seem rather surprised by your bluntness-before the Krabby pinches the Poliwag's tail and they both back off a bit to mutter softly to each other.
Realising that they need some time to decide, you turn to find somewhere to sit, when suddenly, the Poliwag comes bouncing back, saying that they'll only decide if you help them out first.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~

Oblivious that it's being observed, the Machop continues on with its tirade, screaming more and more aggresively, lashing out frantically, and altogether looking a bit mad.
Bemused, you chance another look at the Crawdaunt, who by now has collapsed on the floor with silent laughter and is desperately trying to keep silent so the Machop doesn't realise it's there.
A sudden thud jolts you back to the Machop, which has just slumped to the floor, panting, and still glaring at its reflection; snarling to itself, it suddenly looks round and freezes, spotting both you and the Crawdaunt.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~

Stepping past the pool the two are relaxing in, you glance round cautiously, aware that if you're in such a rare place that things might occur differently here.
But as far as you can tell, nothing really seems to be happening; what other Pokémon you can spot are all sprawled out either on the rocks surrounding the pool or happily slumped in the gently steaming waters.
A Hypno is casually leaning against a rock, holding its pendant out so that it catches what little light there is; a Smoochum is giggling to herself and happily floating on her back, and a Torkoal is cautiously tucked into its shell on one of the surrounding rocks.
What are you going to do?

Silent Dragonfly
19th August 2004, 07:34 AM
Cloud – You recall ShadowWind and start to run away, telling the Lairon to follow you. The steel Pokemon shrugs and ambles behind. But suddenly, the Gligar shoots out of the ground below you, making you trip and fall onto the sand. The Lairon gets mad, as it got sand sprayed in its face, and it swipes at the Gligar with a powerful Metal Claw, knocking it onto the ground. But the Gligar is persistent and whips up a huge Sand-Attack, blinding you both.
What will you do next?


Desert

I'll ask Lairon to protect me, and try to get ShadowWind out again, since it has the Keen Eye ability.

andyizcool
19th August 2004, 07:39 AM
andyizcool~

Stepping past the pool the two are relaxing in, you glance round cautiously, aware that if you're in such a rare place that things might occur differently here.
But as far as you can tell, nothing really seems to be happening; what other Pokémon you can spot are all sprawled out either on the rocks surrounding the pool or happily slumped in the gently steaming waters.
A Hypno is casually leaning against a rock, holding its pendant out so that it catches what little light there is; a Smoochum is giggling to herself and happily floating on her back, and a Torkoal is cautiously tucked into its shell on one of the surrounding rocks.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll try looking around some nearby corners and stuff to see if there are anymore passages going deeper into the cavern. Like those Pokemon said before there could be places no one else knows about deeper in the cavern.

Linc
19th August 2004, 08:54 AM
I also need to release my Grimer. I just haven't found a need for her, and I think she'd be better off in the wild.


Linc~You got them.

Nightmare plunges forward, dodging away from the Absol's sharp crest and sratches her claws down the Charmander's chest, causing it to squeal in pain, before she spins and lashes out against the Absol, knocking it forward.
Instantly, Marshtomp sprays out a jet of water that engulfs the Dark Pokémon, which howls and collapses on the floor, covering its head as the supersonic waves do ther job.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll tell Marshtomp to use Water Pulse on Absol just to make sure it's not going to attack anymore. I'll then tell Sneasel to use a Quick Attack with just enough power so that Charmander's weak enough to catch, and then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at Charmander.

Everoy
19th August 2004, 12:35 PM
PBuG

Welcome back. ^^ Packing up your things, you start your trek by going to the lake. As you walk, you see many different water pokemon swimming and having a good time. You hear a low clicking sound, and look down to find a curious Poliwag and Krabby trying to get your attention and see what you're doing? What will you do?

Location:
Lake

Pokemon:
No-one (Nothing), No Gender, Level 0
Knows: Nada, Zilch, Zero, Nothing

Inventory:
Pokeball x4
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
0 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

Oy... What I'll do for a Politoed and Kingler. I'll help them, but if it's battling something, they're going to have to take commands from me.

aragornbird
19th August 2004, 06:53 PM
Cloud – Lairon nods and places himself in front of you as a bodyguard, as most of Gligar’s attacks are ineffective against it. Then you release your Sneasel again, into the whirling sand. Although it coughs a bit as sand gets into it’s mouth, it is able to see fairly clearly despite the obscuring sand. You still can’t see anything, but you can hear the sound of some fighting going on. Suddenly, the Gligar gets knocked out of the sand cloud onto the ground in front of you. The sand begins to settle down while the Gligar leaps back into the air. It’s had enough of this, so it sticks its tongue out at you and flies away.
What will you do next?

Andy – Not interested in any of the Pokemon, you walk around the vicinity to see what you can find. The farther you walk away from the hot springs, the darker it gets. Suddenly, you trip on a rock and fall over. But maybe it was good that you did that, since upon falling, you felt a smooth flat area on the ground. Reaching out and cautiously examining it, you discover that you can press down on it like a button. Just then, a large hole opens up beneath you and you fall through! “AAAAAHHH!!!” you scream as you plummet downwards. It’s completely black and you can’t even see the ground below you (if there is anything down there).
What will you do next?

Linc – The Absol wobbles awkwardly in confusion from the previous Water Pulse attack. Your Marshtomp sends another blast of Water Pulse, thoroughly drenching it. The Absol gives up and begins to run, but as it bit of revenge, it’s blade glows white as it sends a Razor Wind at your Marshtomp, knocking it over. Then it leaps off into the darkness. Meanwhile, your Sneasel has just finished Quick Attacking the Charmander. You hurl your Ultra Ball at it and quickly capture it for yourself.
Congrats, you caught a Lv. 9 Female Charmander!
What will you do next?

Pbug – The two Water Pokemon aren’t in battle, but they do need help because one of their friends is in trouble. You follow behind the Poliwag and Krabby and they lead you to a Squirtle. The poor little turtle is wedged in between two large rocks and they were wondering if you could help free him someway.
What will you do next?

Silent Dragonfly
19th August 2004, 06:59 PM
Cloud – Lairon nods and places himself in front of you as a bodyguard, as most of Gligar’s attacks are ineffective against it. Then you release your Sneasel again, into the whirling sand. Although it coughs a bit as sand gets into it’s mouth, it is able to see fairly clearly despite the obscuring sand. You still can’t see anything, but you can hear the sound of some fighting going on. Suddenly, the Gligar gets knocked out of the sand cloud onto the ground in front of you. The sand begins to settle down while the Gligar leaps back into the air. It’s had enough of this, so it sticks its tongue out at you and flies away.
What will you do next?

Desert

I'll ask Lairon if it's ok and thank it for helping. I'll continue on with ShadowWind, in case we get into any more sandstorms.

andyizcool
19th August 2004, 07:01 PM
Andy – Not interested in any of the Pokemon, you walk around the vicinity to see what you can find. The farther you walk away from the hot springs, the darker it gets. Suddenly, you trip on a rock and fall over. But maybe it was good that you did that, since upon falling, you felt a smooth flat area on the ground. Reaching out and cautiously examining it, you discover that you can press down on it like a button. Just then, a large hole opens up beneath you and you fall through! “AAAAAHHH!!!” you scream as you plummet downwards. It’s completely black and you can’t even see the ground below you (if there is anything down there).
What will you do next?
South Caverns

I guess I'll send out my Arcanine to use a bit of fire and hopefully make it brighter down here. We need to find out more about where we have landed exactly and what Pokemon could be down here.

Everoy
19th August 2004, 07:12 PM
Pbug – The two Water Pokemon aren’t in battle, but they do need help because one of their friends is in trouble. You follow behind the Poliwag and Krabby and they lead you to a Squirtle. The poor little turtle is wedged in between two large rocks and they were wondering if you could help free him someway.
What will you do next?

Location:
Lake

Pokemon:
No-one (Nothing), No Gender, Level 0
Knows: Nada, Zilch, Zero, Nothing

Inventory:
Pokeball x4
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
7 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

Okay, I'll tell both pokemon to use Bubble on the part near Squirtle for lubrication. Then, I'll try to move the rocks apart. If that doesn't work, I'll have both keep using Bubble and I'll try to pull Squirtle out. I may need one or both to push on the other side.

Linc
19th August 2004, 07:52 PM
Linc – The Absol wobbles awkwardly in confusion from the previous Water Pulse attack. Your Marshtomp sends another blast of Water Pulse, thoroughly drenching it. The Absol gives up and begins to run, but as it bit of revenge, it’s blade glows white as it sends a Razor Wind at your Marshtomp, knocking it over. Then it leaps off into the darkness. Meanwhile, your Sneasel has just finished Quick Attacking the Charmander. You hurl your Ultra Ball at it and quickly capture it for yourself.
Congrats, you caught a Lv. 9 Female Charmander!
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'd like to move to the Forest now please.

Wild Eevee
19th August 2004, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Oblivious that it's being observed, the Machop continues on with its tirade, screaming more and more aggresively, lashing out frantically, and altogether looking a bit mad.
Bemused, you chance another look at the Crawdaunt, who by now has collapsed on the floor with silent laughter and is desperately trying to keep silent so the Machop doesn't realise it's there.
A sudden thud jolts you back to the Machop, which has just slumped to the floor, panting, and still glaring at its reflection; snarling to itself, it suddenly looks round and freezes, spotting both you and the Crawdaunt.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll keep still and wait to se what it does.

*Murkrow
20th August 2004, 02:06 PM
cloudizme~

Lairon smiles and nods when you glance down and ask it if it's ok; reassured, you motion to ShadowWind that you're about to continue on.
With the Lairon waving you off, the two of you begin to trek through the sand, watching warily incase there's any sign of another sandstorm.
There doesn't seem to be at the moment; all that's visible in front of you is a Marowak using its club to try and drum a beat out of a Metang that's fast asleep in the sand. But the only sound the Marowak can seem to make is a dull thwak, though it's not for lack of effort.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~

Deciding to risk having some light, you pull Arcanine's ball from your belt and quickly release him; the intensity of the darkness must get to him as well, as before you can even issue an insturction, he exhales and sends a barrage of flame out, lightning the black to a dull grey colour, but at least it's better than nothing.
Cautiously begining to look round, you try and spot any sign that will indicate where exactly you've fallen.....when suddenly, you notice that Arcanine's trying to catch your eye, while staring at something behind you.
Turning, you jump back in surprise, as you suddenly find yourself staring directly into the 'face' of a Beldum, which just hovers slowly, staring straight back at you.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~

Quickly thinking up the best solution to the problem, you kneel down and tell the Poliwag and Krabby that if they use their Bubble attacks, then it may make it easier to free their friend.
Willing to try anything, they nod, before running to opposite sides and unleashing the slow stream of bubbles, which gradually foam up the sides of the rock; deciding to try your luck, you hurry over, grab one side and try to prise it apart.
No luck.
Luckily, the Poliwag effortlessly sends another stream cascading past your hands; feeling the rock move, you wrench at it, causing it to shudder apart enough to let the Squirtle grab onto the Krabby's calws and drag itself out. As it collapses panting, while the other two Pokémon smile at you.
What are you going to do?

Linc~

Wishing to leave the cold, dark chambers of the South Caverns, you make up your mind to head to the Forest.
A long trek later, you find yourself gasping for breath, unaware of exactly how long it would take you to reach this destination.
Leaning against a tree to rest, you look out over the dense undergrowth, before your eyes catch a movement; a Volbeat and an Illumise are skimming over the plants, happily giggling...when a sudden roar sends them hurtling up towards the canopy shrieking.
They're just in time as well, as next second, the massive head and neck of a Gyarados comes bursting through the trees, as it ponderously makes its way through the forest.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~

Heart pounding, you hold yourself still, keeping quiet, as the Machop slowly gets up and edges towards you, before stopping.
You're nearly eye-to-eye, but for some reason, it's eyes are strangely unfocused and it doesn't seem able to see you now that you're up close. Maybe all that frenzied fighting left it unable to focus on non-moving objects?
It certainly seems that way, as it swings round and glares across at the Crawdaunt, who is still rolling around on the floor, laughing its head off. It certainly sees it.
Snarling, it flings itself across the room, bringing its right arm smaching down onto the Crawdaunt's chell, sending it hurtling into the wall, beofee it crashes to the ground, dazed.
What are you going to do?

Linc
20th August 2004, 02:11 PM
Linc~

Wishing to leave the cold, dark chambers of the South Caverns, you make up your mind to head to the Forest.
A long trek later, you find yourself gasping for breath, unaware of exactly how long it would take you to reach this destination.
Leaning against a tree to rest, you look out over the dense undergrowth, before your eyes catch a movement; a Volbeat and an Illumise are skimming over the plants, happily giggling...when a sudden roar sends them hurtling up towards the canopy shrieking.
They're just in time as well, as next second, the massive head and neck of a Gyarados comes bursting through the trees, as it ponderously makes its way through the forest.
What are you going to do?

Forest

This may be a stupid Idea, but oh well. I'll send out Blur, my Ponyta, and I'll hop on and tell her to follow the Gyarados. I'll then send out Illu, my Mr. Mime, and tell him to sit behind me, and then tell him to use Thunder on the Gyarados.

Silent Dragonfly
20th August 2004, 02:14 PM
cloudizme~

Lairon smiles and nods when you glance down and ask it if it's ok; reassured, you motion to ShadowWind that you're about to continue on.
With the Lairon waving you off, the two of you begin to trek through the sand, watching warily incase there's any sign of another sandstorm.
There doesn't seem to be at the moment; all that's visible in front of you is a Marowak using its club to try and drum a beat out of a Metang that's fast asleep in the sand. But the only sound the Marowak can seem to make is a dull thwak, though it's not for lack of effort.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'm tired of all this heat, so I'd like to head of to River to cool off.

pokemasterfrank
21st August 2004, 11:23 PM
Linc
Mounting on your firey steed, you call out your Mr. Mime and tell it to get on. Telling Blur to follow the Gyarados, the Ponyta dashes off. The flames on Blur's back waver in the air, lapping at your hand as you hang on and duck down. As you get closer to the Gyarados, Illu fires off a Thunder, narrowly missing the dragon-like Pokemon. The Gyarados looks back and fires a Dragon Rage at you. Ponyta immediately leaps, dodging the blast by a hair. Looks like the pursuit will continue. What do you do?

cloudizme
You decide to shake the sand out of your shoes and travel to the River. You walk up to the crystal clear water and bend down, cupping your hands. You scoop up a handful of the cool liquid, taking a sip. The liquid goes down your throat, refreshing you after the journey through the desert. You decide to drink some more when a Poliwag pops up in front of you. It looks at you in a confused manner o_O What do you do?

Silent Dragonfly
22nd August 2004, 06:56 AM
cloudizme
You decide to shake the sand out of your shoes and travel to the River. You walk up to the crystal clear water and bend down, cupping your hands. You scoop up a handful of the cool liquid, taking a sip. The liquid goes down your throat, refreshing you after the journey through the desert. You decide to drink some more when a Poliwag pops up in front of you. It looks at you in a confused manner o_O What do you do?

River

I'll take another drink, then I'll ask it what it wants and why it looks so confused.

andyizcool
22nd August 2004, 08:31 AM
andyizcool~

Deciding to risk having some light, you pull Arcanine's ball from your belt and quickly release him; the intensity of the darkness must get to him as well, as before you can even issue an insturction, he exhales and sends a barrage of flame out, lightning the black to a dull grey colour, but at least it's better than nothing.
Cautiously begining to look round, you try and spot any sign that will indicate where exactly you've fallen.....when suddenly, you notice that Arcanine's trying to catch your eye, while staring at something behind you.
Turning, you jump back in surprise, as you suddenly find yourself staring directly into the 'face' of a Beldum, which just hovers slowly, staring straight back at you.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll ask the Beldum if it knows where we are and if there's a way to move on in this cavern.

Linc
22nd August 2004, 09:54 AM
Linc
Mounting on your firey steed, you call out your Mr. Mime and tell it to get on. Telling Blur to follow the Gyarados, the Ponyta dashes off. The flames on Blur's back waver in the air, lapping at your hand as you hang on and duck down. As you get closer to the Gyarados, Illu fires off a Thunder, narrowly missing the dragon-like Pokemon. The Gyarados looks back and fires a Dragon Rage at you. Ponyta immediately leaps, dodging the blast by a hair. Looks like the pursuit will continue. What do you do?


Forest

I'll tell Ponyta to continue to run, and I'll tell Mr. Mime to keep attacking. I'll also send out Delibird and tell him to fly above the Gyarados and use Ice Beam on it.

*Murkrow
22nd August 2004, 03:27 PM
cloudizme~
Scooping up another handful, you finally begin to feel your energy fully replenish; curious now, you turn to the little Poliwag and gently ask it what it wants and why it's looking so confused.
The small Water type stares at you curiously for a second, before slowly edging forward and tapping you with its tail, before stepping back again and frowning and asking what you are.
Before you can answer, it suddenly swings round, calling out behind it; instantly, a couple more Poliwags pop into view, before the original one turns back, eagerly awaiting your answer.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Beldum lets loose a low, metallic chuckle when you ask where you are, and slowly begins to rise up until it's hovering at the very edge of Arcanine's light.

'Where? I don't know. Where do you want to be?'

Deciding to change tactics, you mutter up to it if it's possible to get out of this area; looking down it eerily winks at you, then echo's quietly.

'Why don't you find out? Why ask me when you could easily check for yourself? Why don't you....'

Glancing at Arcanine, he shrugs; and above the Beldum is still reciting softly.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Clinging on as Blur accelerates, you watch through streming eyes as the Gyarados looms; Ilu times his move, then unleashes another Thunder, which this time tears into the serpents body, causing it to scream out.
Reaching for a Poké Ball, you throw out Delibird and nod for him to get above the Gyarados.
Swooping up, he swings into position and begins to power up his Ice Beam, but suddenly Gyarados swings round and snatches him from the air o_O
Ilu instantly freezes, unwilling to attack now that his teammate is trapped in the Gyarados's jaws.
What are you going to do?

Silent Dragonfly
22nd August 2004, 03:53 PM
cloudizme~
Scooping up another handful, you finally begin to feel your energy fully replenish; curious now, you turn to the little Poliwag and gently ask it what it wants and why it's looking so confused.
The small Water type stares at you curiously for a second, before slowly edging forward and tapping you with its tail, before stepping back again and frowning and asking what you are.
Before you can answer, it suddenly swings round, calling out behind it; instantly, a couple more Poliwags pop into view, before the original one turns back, eagerly awaiting your answer.
What are you going to do?

River

I will say to the Poliwag, "I am a human, I'm not a Pokémon like you. I'm here to capture and help pokémon to grow more powerful. You've never seen a human come around here?"

Linc
22nd August 2004, 04:15 PM
Linc~
Clinging on as Blur accelerates, you watch through streming eyes as the Gyarados looms; Ilu times his move, then unleashes another Thunder, which this time tears into the serpents body, causing it to scream out.
Reaching for a Poké Ball, you throw out Delibird and nod for him to get above the Gyarados.
Swooping up, he swings into position and begins to power up his Ice Beam, but suddenly Gyarados swings round and snatches him from the air o_O
Ilu instantly freezes, unwilling to attack now that his teammate is trapped in the Gyarados's jaws.
What are you going to do?

Forest

O_O; I'll tell Blur to use Fire Blast to try to hit the Gyarados hard enough so that it lets go of Delibird. If it doesn't work, I'll shout to Deli to see if he can somehow still hit the Gyarados with an Ice Beam. If all attempts fail, I'll send out Nightmare and tell her to hit the Gyarados in the mouth with a Quick Attack.

andyizcool
22nd August 2004, 04:39 PM
andyizcool~
Beldum lets loose a low, metallic chuckle when you ask where you are, and slowly begins to rise up until it's hovering at the very edge of Arcanine's light.

'Where? I don't know. Where do you want to be?'

Deciding to change tactics, you mutter up to it if it's possible to get out of this area; looking down it eerily winks at you, then echo's quietly.

'Why don't you find out? Why ask me when you could easily check for yourself? Why don't you....'

Glancing at Arcanine, he shrugs; and above the Beldum is still reciting softly.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I guess Aracanine and myself will just look around for a secret passage or something to find our way out.

Everoy
22nd August 2004, 04:45 PM
PBuG~

Quickly thinking up the best solution to the problem, you kneel down and tell the Poliwag and Krabby that if they use their Bubble attacks, then it may make it easier to free their friend.
Willing to try anything, they nod, before running to opposite sides and unleashing the slow stream of bubbles, which gradually foam up the sides of the rock; deciding to try your luck, you hurry over, grab one side and try to prise it apart.
No luck.
Luckily, the Poliwag effortlessly sends another stream cascading past your hands; feeling the rock move, you wrench at it, causing it to shudder apart enough to let the Squirtle grab onto the Krabby's calws and drag itself out. As it collapses panting, while the other two Pokémon smile at you.
What are you going to do?


Location:
Lake

Pokemon:
No-one (Nothing), No Gender, Level 0
Knows: Nada, Zilch, Zero, Nothing

Inventory:
Pokeball x4
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
7 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

Now I'll ask them if all of them want to be my pokemon and what they want their names to be. I'll use a pokeball, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball, they get to choose which is which.

Wild Eevee
22nd August 2004, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Heart pounding, you hold yourself still, keeping quiet, as the Machop slowly gets up and edges towards you, before stopping.
You're nearly eye-to-eye, but for some reason, it's eyes are strangely unfocused and it doesn't seem able to see you now that you're up close. Maybe all that frenzied fighting left it unable to focus on non-moving objects?
It certainly seems that way, as it swings round and glares across at the Crawdaunt, who is still rolling around on the floor, laughing its head off. It certainly sees it.
Snarling, it flings itself across the room, bringing its right arm smaching down onto the Crawdaunt's chell, sending it hurtling into the wall, beofee it crashes to the ground, dazed.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll go see if its OK.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2004, 11:46 PM
I'm back! I would like to go to the Meadow and I'm taking with me:

1 Master Ball
1 Ultra Ball
1 Pokeball
1 Fast Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Crystal Ball

*Murkrow
24th August 2004, 03:55 PM
Amy said she'd do PBug, Wild Eevee, and Classy.

cloudizme~
Kneeling down to speak to the Pokémon, you gently tell it;
"I am a human, I'm not a Pokémon like you. I'm here to capture and help pokémon to grow more powerful. You've never seen a human come around here?"
The Poliwag gasps as you finish, and shrinks back, suddenly trembling before whispering back;
"You enslave them? I've heard rumours, but..but never seen...what're you going to do to me?"
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Blur focus's then shoots the blazing five-pointed star of fire, which crashes directly into the Gyarados's neck, sending showers of flares cascading all along it necks.
But its Water type means it just shrugs the attack off, letting out a rather muffled roar.
Switching to Plan Two, you call out for Delibird to use his Ice Beam; for a second, there's a silence, before a faint white shimmer appears between the Gyarados's closed lips.
Next second, the Pokémon lets out a strangled roar of pain, giving Delibird enough time to tear himself away and swoop back down to you.
As the Gyarados roars again, you and all your Pokémon manage to get a glimpse of its frozen tongue and fangs.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Motioning to Arcanine, the two of you turn and begin to scan round for a passageway that will hopefully get you out of this area.
At your side, Arcanine suddenly bristles, as his flames pick out a darker patch off to your left; creeping closer you realise that it is indeed a way out of this chamber; but before you can set off, you hear a low chuckle from somewhere ahead.
Cautiously sticking your head round, you manage to make out the vibrant orange plumage of a Blaziken, strutting round through the darkness.
But it's not where the chuckle is coming from; and suddenly, you spot it. A white patch suddenly materialises, and heads where Arcanine's flame can pick it up-it's a Gardevior! And it looks rather familiar...
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
24th August 2004, 04:08 PM
PBuG

Smiling, grateful that you were able to help the poliwag and krabby help their friend, you take a deep breath. They look up at you still smiling. When you ask them if they want to be your pokemon, the krabby and the squirtle shake their heads no sadly. However, they do thank you repeatedly for your help. The Poliwag on the other hand smiles thoughtfull and agrees to come with you. You ask it what it wants his name to be, and he answers you. "I don't have a name. Will you choose one for me? Without even bothering to wait for an answer, he looks at the three balls in your hands, and dives inside the Poke Ball. Seconds later, a faint Ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a Level 10 M Poliwag. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Forgetting about the Machop not being able to see you when you were still, you get up and hurry over to the Crawdaunt. Though dazed, it tries to shake its head no, but by that time you are already over by its side. You ask it if its okay, and the Crawdaunt nodds. However, a snarl brings your attention back to the machop. When you look up, you see it running towards you. What will you do?

classy_cat18

Welcome back. Deciding to go off in search of another potential team mate, you enter the lush meadow. You can hear pidgeys chirping as you look around, but you can't see them. Suddenly, a flash of movement catches your eye and when you turn to look you see a pichu running around playing with an aipom. A mareep watches the pair with much amusement, as it grazes on the tender grass. What will you do?

Everoy
24th August 2004, 04:33 PM
PBuG

Smiling, grateful that you were able to help the poliwag and krabby help their friend, you take a deep breath. They look up at you still smiling. When you ask them if they want to be your pokemon, the krabby and the squirtle shake their heads no sadly. However, they do thank you repeatedly for your help. The Poliwag on the other hand smiles thoughtfull and agrees to come with you. You ask it what it wants his name to be, and he answers you. "I don't have a name. Will you choose one for me? Without even bothering to wait for an answer, he looks at the three balls in your hands, and dives inside the Poke Ball. Seconds later, a faint Ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a Level 10 M Poliwag. What will you do?


Location:
Lake

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Surf

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
7 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
First, I will send my new Poliwag, whom I will name Savior after his help with saving Squirtle, out of his pokeball to say goodbye to his friends. Savior will have Water Absorb as his Characteristic, because I doubt anyone in thier right mind would use Self-Destruct or Explosion at the Battle Tower, and Savior will learn as his Egg Move and Lv. 10 TM, Bubblebeam (EM) and Surf (HM03 in all versions). I will then travel to the Volcano with the aid of Surf.

Linc
24th August 2004, 04:49 PM
Linc~
Blur focus's then shoots the blazing five-pointed star of fire, which crashes directly into the Gyarados's neck, sending showers of flares cascading all along it necks.
But its Water type means it just shrugs the attack off, letting out a rather muffled roar.
Switching to Plan Two, you call out for Delibird to use his Ice Beam; for a second, there's a silence, before a faint white shimmer appears between the Gyarados's closed lips.
Next second, the Pokémon lets out a strangled roar of pain, giving Delibird enough time to tear himself away and swoop back down to you.
As the Gyarados roars again, you and all your Pokémon manage to get a glimpse of its frozen tongue and fangs.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll tell Deli to shoot another Ice Beam and tell him to try to hit the mouth again, and I'll tell Illu to use Thunder once more, and then I'll throw my Ultra Ball at it.

classy_cat18
24th August 2004, 04:51 PM
classy_cat18

Welcome back. Deciding to go off in search of another potential team mate, you enter the lush meadow. You can hear pidgeys chirping as you look around, but you can't see them. Suddenly, a flash of movement catches your eye and when you turn to look you see a pichu running around playing with an aipom. A mareep watches the pair with much amusement, as it grazes on the tender grass. What will you do?

A Mareep! I love Mareep! I'll say hi to the Mareep!

Silent Dragonfly
24th August 2004, 05:01 PM
cloudizme~
Kneeling down to speak to the Pokémon, you gently tell it;
"I am a human, I'm not a Pokémon like you. I'm here to capture and help pokémon to grow more powerful. You've never seen a human come around here?"
The Poliwag gasps as you finish, and shrinks back, suddenly trembling before whispering back;
"You enslave them? I've heard rumours, but..but never seen...what're you going to do to me?"
What are you going to do?

River

I will explain to the Poliwag that I don't enslave them, and that they are free to go, whenever they wish.

Wild Eevee
25th August 2004, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Wolfsong
Wild Eevee
Forgetting about the Machop not being able to see you when you were still, you get up and hurry over to the Crawdaunt. Though dazed, it tries to shake its head no, but by that time you are already over by its side. You ask it if its okay, and the Crawdaunt nodds. However, a snarl brings your attention back to the machop. When you look up, you see it running towards you. What will you do?
[QUOTE]

East Cavern

I'll stay still again.

andyizcool
25th August 2004, 06:04 AM
andyizcool~
Motioning to Arcanine, the two of you turn and begin to scan round for a passageway that will hopefully get you out of this area.
At your side, Arcanine suddenly bristles, as his flames pick out a darker patch off to your left; creeping closer you realise that it is indeed a way out of this chamber; but before you can set off, you hear a low chuckle from somewhere ahead.
Cautiously sticking your head round, you manage to make out the vibrant orange plumage of a Blaziken, strutting round through the darkness.
But it's not where the chuckle is coming from; and suddenly, you spot it. A white patch suddenly materialises, and heads where Arcanine's flame can pick it up-it's a Gardevior! And it looks rather familiar...
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

We'll ask the Gardevoir if it can help us out of this chamber because it should be able to teleport us like before.

*Murkrow
28th August 2004, 04:55 PM
Amy'll be doing Cloud, Wild Eevee and Andy.

PBuG~
NEW! There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM.
Sorry, you can't go to the Volcano, because you don't have the Surf SM.

Savior hops out of his Poké Ball and grins at his old friends, who all grin back, before he hops back to you and happily thumps your leg. Looks like he's eager to get going now.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Delibird doesn't hesitate and eagerly lashes out with another Ice Beam, before Ilu closes his eyes and sends a crackle of lightning tearing through the trees, which lashes against the writhing Pokémon, who screams out; dashing to the side as it convulses, you pull out your Ultra Ball.
Risking one last check to see that it's hopefully weak enough, you decide to take a chance and throw the ball as hard as you can towards the Gyarados.
There's a flash and the Gyarados's body vanishes inside the ball, which immediately begins to rock back and forth frantically.
Suddenly, the ball explouds, and in a flicker of light, the Gyarados re-emerges, snarling.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~Remember the location.
Eagerly running over to the Mareep, you enthusiastically call out, who jumps in surprise, before cautiously turning and watching as you approach.
Stopping in front of it, you flash a grin and happily say 'hi'; frowning, it ponders for a second, before grinning back and nickering in reply.
Stepping forward, it slowly circles you, before nudging your leg and motioning towards the Pichu and Aipom, who pause in their game and look over.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
28th August 2004, 04:59 PM
cloudizme

You try explaining to the poliwag that you don't enslave your pokemon and that they are free to go when they wish. The poliwag, still scared, isn't the least bit convinced and is looking up at you with its big eyes. You can that it doesn't believe you, but that it wants to. "Can you give me some proof tha what you say is true?" it asks. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Sensing the danger, both you and the Crawdaunt freeze. The machop stops in its tracks thoroughly confused, before shrugging. The machop catches a glimpse of his reflection in the cavern wall, and works himself into a fury again attacking it. What will you do?

andyizcool

You ask the Gardevoir for help getting out of the chamber. It slowly nodds, trying to concentrate. You hear a faint pop shortly before disappearing. When you reappear, you're in the air. With eyes wide open, you fall on top of a sleeping mightyena who immediatly wakes up and snarls at you. Arcanine narrowly avoids landing on a sneasel, as a Mr. Mime is silently laughing to itself as the Gardevoir continues to float near the top of the cave looking rather scared. What will you do?

Linc
28th August 2004, 05:03 PM
Linc~
Delibird doesn't hesitate and eagerly lashes out with another Ice Beam, before Ilu closes his eyes and sends a crackle of lightning tearing through the trees, which lashes against the writhing Pokémon, who screams out; dashing to the side as it convulses, you pull out your Ultra Ball.
Risking one last check to see that it's hopefully weak enough, you decide to take a chance and throw the ball as hard as you can towards the Gyarados.
There's a flash and the Gyarados's body vanishes inside the ball, which immediately begins to rock back and forth frantically.
Suddenly, the ball explouds, and in a flicker of light, the Gyarados re-emerges, snarling.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Darn! I'll tell Deli and Illu to attack again and then I'll throw my Crystal Ball at it!

classy_cat18
28th August 2004, 05:12 PM
classy_cat18~Remember the location.
Eagerly running over to the Mareep, you enthusiastically call out, who jumps in surprise, before cautiously turning and watching as you approach.
Stopping in front of it, you flash a grin and happily say 'hi'; frowning, it ponders for a second, before grinning back and nickering in reply.
Stepping forward, it slowly circles you, before nudging your leg and motioning towards the Pichu and Aipom, who pause in their game and look over.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll say hi to Pichu and Aipom and let out Casey. She'll want to play with them.

Everoy
28th August 2004, 05:36 PM
PBuG~
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
NEW! There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM.

Sorry, you can't go to the Volcano, because you don't have the Surf SM.

Savior hops out of his Poké Ball and grins at his old friends, who all grin back, before he hops back to you and happily thumps your leg. Looks like he's eager to get going now.
What are you going to do?



Location:
Lake

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
7 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
Okay, in that case, Savior's TM will be Attract.

I'll tell ask Savior if he wans to go to the North Caverns, The River, or to the Meadow.

I'll tell the Krabby and Squirtle that I'll try and visit again someday, so keep an eye out.

Silent Dragonfly
29th August 2004, 04:21 AM
cloudizme

You try explaining to the poliwag that you don't enslave your pokemon and that they are free to go when they wish. The poliwag, still scared, isn't the least bit convinced and is looking up at you with its big eyes. You can that it doesn't believe you, but that it wants to. "Can you give me some proof tha what you say is true?" it asks. What will you do?

River

I'll release my Mars, my Male Houndour, and ask him to tell Poliwag how well I have been treating him since he joined my party, and then if necessary I'll have ShadowWind, Male Sneasel, back him up.

Wild Eevee
29th August 2004, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
Wild Eevee

Sensing the danger, both you and the Crawdaunt freeze. The machop stops in its tracks thoroughly confused, before shrugging. The machop catches a glimpse of his reflection in the cavern wall, and works himself into a fury again attacking it. What will you do?


East Cavern
I'm curious about the Machop so I'll stick around and keep an eye on him.

*Murkrow
1st September 2004, 03:23 PM
Linc~
Determined not to let this Gyarados get away, you pull out a Crystal Ball, before nodding to Ilu and Deli to launch another assault.
Frantically beating his wings, Deli swoops up in front of the enraged Pokémon to attract its attention, while Ilu smirks and sends another burst of electricity smashing through its body. Taking advantage of its distracted attention, Deli unleashes a close range Ice Beam.
Dropping away as it howls, your two Pokémon nod at you; flinging the Crystal Ball at it, you bite your lip as it vanishes inside....luckily, it activates as an Ultra Ball, and this time, it works.

Congratulations!
Gyarados M L15

What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Smiling at the Aipom and Pichu, you cheerfully greet them, before removing Casey's Poké Ball from your belt and tapping the switch.
Instantly, the Pichu squeals and happily grabs onto one of her legs, tugging her over to where they originally where, closely followed by the Aipom.
Laughing, the three begin to frantically chase each other round; smiling to yourself, you glance down to check the area is alright to sit on, when suddenly the Mareep bounds past, giggling, and sends an accidental crackle of electricity smashing through the air.
A squeal from the Pokémon's direction shows something was hit, but who, you can't tell.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
Savior ponders his decision slowly for a few seconds, before looking up and cautiously saying that he'd prefer to go to the Meadow.
Nodding, you turn to the Krabby and Squirtle and tell them that they should keep their eyes out, as chances are, you'll come back to see them someday.
As they laugh and nod, you scoop up Savior and turn and make your way to the grassy fields of the Meadow.
After the cool calmness of the Lake, you find yourself swooning as the sun blasts down; pausing to catch your breath, you suddenly tense as you notice a Sceptile happily chewing on something just ahead.
Suddenly, whatever it's eating moves...it's a Paras; the Sceptile is plucking off its mushrooms and happily munching on them, seemingly without worrying about any after effects.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
Mars smiles as you send him out, before gently kneeling down next to the Poliwag and begining to relate everything you've done for him since you captured him; gradually, the curious-fearful look begins to fade away and it slowly turns to look at you.
Next second, Mars is sent flying as one of the other Poliwags it originally called comes tearing forwards, angrily screaming as it pummels Mars into the water.
As the previous Poliwag whimpers in alarm, you seize ShadowWinds ball, but the attacking Poliwag snarls and seizes the struggling Mars, snapping at you to get away from its friend.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Crawdaunt rolls its eyes at you, motioning that now might be an ideal time to get out of there; shaking your head, you indiacte that you're interested in it and want to watch it some more.
Nodding slowly, it turns and begins to slowly inch its way away; turning back to watch the Pokémon fighting, you carefully follow its actions, as it screams in rage and continues to pound its reflection in a flurry.
Next second, there's a flash, and its body bursts into white light; seconds later, the rather surprised looking Machoke steps away and blinks at its changed reflection.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18
1st September 2004, 03:57 PM
classy_cat18~
Smiling at the Aipom and Pichu, you cheerfully greet them, before removing Casey's Poké Ball from your belt and tapping the switch.
Instantly, the Pichu squeals and happily grabs onto one of her legs, tugging her over to where they originally where, closely followed by the Aipom.
Laughing, the three begin to frantically chase each other round; smiling to yourself, you glance down to check the area is alright to sit on, when suddenly the Mareep bounds past, giggling, and sends an accidental crackle of electricity smashing through the air.
A squeal from the Pokémon's direction shows something was hit, but who, you can't tell.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll see who was hit and apologize for the Mareep.

Linc
1st September 2004, 04:46 PM
Linc~
Determined not to let this Gyarados get away, you pull out a Crystal Ball, before nodding to Ilu and Deli to launch another assault.
Frantically beating his wings, Deli swoops up in front of the enraged Pokémon to attract its attention, while Ilu smirks and sends another burst of electricity smashing through its body. Taking advantage of its distracted attention, Deli unleashes a close range Ice Beam.
Dropping away as it howls, your two Pokémon nod at you; flinging the Crystal Ball at it, you bite your lip as it vanishes inside....luckily, it activates as an Ultra Ball, and this time, it works.

Congratulations!
Gyarados M L15

What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll continue through the Forest, but not before recalling all my Pokemon. Now, I'll do my own mini update!

-Me-
I sadly take out the Pokeball of Magnet, my Beldum, and I slowly say goodbye. A small tear falls from his eye, and he flies off into the distance.

Everoy
1st September 2004, 07:01 PM
PBuG~
Savior ponders his decision slowly for a few seconds, before looking up and cautiously saying that he'd prefer to go to the Meadow.
Nodding, you turn to the Krabby and Squirtle and tell them that they should keep their eyes out, as chances are, you'll come back to see them someday.
As they laugh and nod, you scoop up Savior and turn and make your way to the grassy fields of the Meadow.
After the cool calmness of the Lake, you find yourself swooning as the sun blasts down; pausing to catch your breath, you suddenly tense as you notice a Sceptile happily chewing on something just ahead.
Suddenly, whatever it's eating moves...it's a Paras; the Sceptile is plucking off its mushrooms and happily munching on them, seemingly without worrying about any after effects.
What are you going to do?



Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
Hmm... I'll cautiously approach the Sceptile and Paras. If the Sceptile is acting friendly, me and Savior will talk to it, and after a friendship is established, I'll ask if it wants to come with me in an Ultra Ball. If the Sceptile at any point gets hurt from the mushrooms, I'll help it and ask the Paras if he knos anything that I could help it with. If when approaching the Sceptile, it wants to battle, I'll throw a Crystal Ball at it, and if it doesn't work, I'll RUN AWAY!!!

Wild Eevee
4th September 2004, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow*
Wild Eevee~
Crawdaunt rolls its eyes at you, motioning that now might be an ideal time to get out of there; shaking your head, you indiacte that you're interested in it and want to watch it some more.
Nodding slowly, it turns and begins to slowly inch its way away; turning back to watch the Pokémon fighting, you carefully follow its actions, as it screams in rage and continues to pound its reflection in a flurry.
Next second, there's a flash, and its body bursts into white light; seconds later, the rather surprised looking Machoke steps away and blinks at its changed reflection.
What are you going to do?

I'll watch the newly evolved Machoke for a litte then move on.

*Murkrow
5th September 2004, 04:06 PM
classy_cat18~
Dashing foward, you feel a stab of relief as Casey comes running towards you, shaking slightly; kneeling down to comfort her, you notice the Aipom dragging the dazed Pichu over.
Stuttering an apology for the Mareep, the Pokémon nods, before placing the Pichu gently on the ground and nudging it as it begins to blink and look round.
Unfortunately, although its friend was alright with you apology, the Pichu isn't, and angrily snarls across at the Mareep, who's standing a couple of metres away.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
After welcoming a new Pokémon into your team, and saying goodbye to another, you turn and begin to continue your trek through the Forest.
Suddenly, the silence is cut through by a number of massive explosions; a group of Pineco are rolling about a clearing in the trees, alternately exploding o_O
A couple of Misdreavus and Shuppet are drifting through the air above, watching the pines with interest; chuckling, the Shuppet swoops down and threads its way through the explosions, laughing as the fainted Pokémon clatter down onto the floor.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
Sceptile grins and holds out a handful of Para's mushrooms as you and Savior approach.
Nervously refusing, the Pokémon shrugs and eats it instead; before motioning for you to sit down.
Smiling, you and Savior happily sit and began to talk to it, watching with interest as the Para makes a break for freedom, but Sceptile isn't letting it go that easily and drags it back, plucking the last mushroom free.
As it finishes off its meal, you take the opportunity to hold out an Ultra Ball and ask if it wants to come with you; hesitating, it thinks for a second, then shakes its head, saying it prefers it here.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~ Remember the location please.
Looking quite pleased with itself, Machoke strides forward and begins to pose in front of its reflection, flexing its muscles happily and chuckling to itself.
After ten minutes, it still hasn't changed its mood, so you cautiously clamber to your feet and begin to inch your way towards the entrance the Crawdaunt slipped through; luckily, the Machoke is absorbed in itself, it doesn't notice.
Entering the next cave, there's no sign of the Crawdaunt, but in the middle there's a Sableye digging frantically through the hard rock; pausing, it chuckles and pulls out a glittering gem, which is shows triumphantly to an Absol that's relaxing in the shadows.
a couple of Bagon are running round the room as well, each holding a shining gem in their mouths.
What are you going to do?

Everoy
5th September 2004, 04:13 PM
PBuG~
PBuG~
Sceptile grins and holds out a handful of Para's mushrooms as you and Savior approach.
Nervously refusing, the Pokémon shrugs and eats it instead; before motioning for you to sit down.
Smiling, you and Savior happily sit and began to talk to it, watching with interest as the Para makes a break for freedom, but Sceptile isn't letting it go that easily and drags it back, plucking the last mushroom free.
As it finishes off its meal, you take the opportunity to hold out an Ultra Ball and ask if it wants to come with you; hesitating, it thinks for a second, then shakes its head, saying it prefers it here.
What are you going to do?


Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
I'll ask the Sceptile what makes it want to stay. (Can you tell that I REALLY want this Sceptile?)

Linc
5th September 2004, 05:59 PM
Linc~
After welcoming a new Pokémon into your team, and saying goodbye to another, you turn and begin to continue your trek through the Forest.
Suddenly, the silence is cut through by a number of massive explosions; a group of Pineco are rolling about a clearing in the trees, alternately exploding o_O
A couple of Misdreavus and Shuppet are drifting through the air above, watching the pines with interest; chuckling, the Shuppet swoops down and threads its way through the explosions, laughing as the fainted Pokémon clatter down onto the floor.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll continue through the forest and as soon as I'm sure the Misdreavous and Shuppet are far away I'll continue looking for Pokemon.

Wild Eevee
5th September 2004, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~ Remember the location please.Looking quite pleased with itself, Machoke strides forward and begins to pose in front of its reflection, flexing its muscles happily and chuckling to itself.
After ten minutes, it still hasn't changed its mood, so you cautiously clamber to your feet and begin to inch your way towards the entrance the Crawdaunt slipped through; luckily, the Machoke is absorbed in itself, it doesn't notice.
Entering the next cave, there's no sign of the Crawdaunt, but in the middle there's a Sableye digging frantically through the hard rock; pausing, it chuckles and pulls out a glittering gem, which is shows triumphantly to an Absol that's relaxing in the shadows.
a couple of Bagon are running round the room as well, each holding a shining gem in their mouths.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll move on.

classy_cat18
6th September 2004, 03:05 AM
classy_cat18~
Dashing foward, you feel a stab of relief as Casey comes running towards you, shaking slightly; kneeling down to comfort her, you notice the Aipom dragging the dazed Pichu over.
Stuttering an apology for the Mareep, the Pokémon nods, before placing the Pichu gently on the ground and nudging it as it begins to blink and look round.
Unfortunately, although its friend was alright with you apology, the Pichu isn't, and angrily snarls across at the Mareep, who's standing a couple of metres away.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll tell Casey to use Dragonbreath on Pichu if it attacks Mareep.

*Murkrow
6th September 2004, 03:37 PM
PBuG~ Yes, you can tell :P
Sceptile rolls its eyes when you ask it why exactly it wants to stay; holding out a claw, it begins to count off the reasons why it would like to stay.
Has lots of friends.....likes the area...doesn't want to be ordered round...
As it continues, Savior nudges you, looking bemused, before Sceptile suddenly jumps up and grabs your arm.
Looks like it sensed your feelings and now has something in mind that it wants you to see.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
The Misdreavus and Shuppet are too busily absorbed in the actions of the Pineco to take much notice to you; easily slipping past the Ghosts, you press on.
Gradually, the thick undergrowth begins to lessen, until all that's left is a couple of clumps of weeds; in a rush of wings, a Taillow suddenly swoops over your head, dropping down to seize onto one of the clumps, which instantly screams and leaps up...it's an Oddish.
Before either Pokémon could react, there's a roar from above; looking up, they both squeal and dash to the side, as a Mantine suddenly comes plummeting down to land with a thud on the ground.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Not interested in the Pokémon before you, you walk slowly through the cavern; as you pass, the Absol looks up and smiles, before taking the gem from the Sableye and running over and pressing it into your hand, retreating with a grin.
Shrugging, you continue on anyway, stepping into the adjoining corridor, where you freeze, as a massive, hulking shape looms out of the shadows.
A Tyranitar is laborously making its way through the dark, stopping occasionally to snarl and smash its claws into the rock wall.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Still scowling at the Mareep, the Pichu takes a step forward; crouching down, you whisper to Casey what to do if it attacks; she nods and begins to focus intently on the Pichu.
Next second, the Pichu screams and lets out a burst of electricity; reacting, Casey breathes out the intense stream of strange flames...but she needn't have bothered.
As its own electricity courses through its body, the Pichu stumbles forward, before collapsing as Casey's Dragonbreath smashes into it.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18
6th September 2004, 04:38 PM
classy_cat18~
Still scowling at the Mareep, the Pichu takes a step forward; crouching down, you whisper to Casey what to do if it attacks; she nods and begins to focus intently on the Pichu.
Next second, the Pichu screams and lets out a burst of electricity; reacting, Casey breathes out the intense stream of strange flames...but she needn't have bothered.
As its own electricity courses through its body, the Pichu stumbles forward, before collapsing as Casey's Dragonbreath smashes into it.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll tell the Aipom to look after its friend and ask Mareep if it wants to come with me.

Linc
6th September 2004, 07:07 PM
Linc~
The Misdreavus and Shuppet are too busily absorbed in the actions of the Pineco to take much notice to you; easily slipping past the Ghosts, you press on.
Gradually, the thick undergrowth begins to lessen, until all that's left is a couple of clumps of weeds; in a rush of wings, a Taillow suddenly swoops over your head, dropping down to seize onto one of the clumps, which instantly screams and leaps up...it's an Oddish.
Before either Pokémon could react, there's a roar from above; looking up, they both squeal and dash to the side, as a Mantine suddenly comes plummeting down to land with a thud on the ground.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I think I'd like to go to the West Caverns please.

Everoy
6th September 2004, 07:12 PM
PBuG~ Yes, you can tell
Sceptile rolls its eyes when you ask it why exactly it wants to stay; holding out a claw, it begins to count off the reasons why it would like to stay.
Has lots of friends.....likes the area...doesn't want to be ordered round...
As it continues, Savior nudges you, looking bemused, before Sceptile suddenly jumps up and grabs your arm.
Looks like it sensed your feelings and now has something in mind that it wants you to see.
What are you going to do?



Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
>:( You were just teasing me with it th whole time!

I'll let the Sceptile show me what it wants to show me.

*Murkrow
7th September 2004, 03:46 PM
classy_cat18~
Aipom chuckles and nods, before dropping down by the motionless Pichu; turning to look at the Mareep, you approach and ask if it wishes to come along with you.
Raising its head, it slowly scans your face, before glancing down at Casey, but looking back up and saying that it will if it can have a test battle against Casey first.
Turning and trotting a couple of metres away, it spins and faces you, smiling.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Leaving the stranded Mantine well alone, you turn and set off at a jog, eager to reach the West Caverns.
As the entrance looms, you slow down slightly, before cautiously slipping inside, looking round to get your bearings.
You're in a rather narrow passage, that as far as you can tell, stretches away in three different directions.
As you ponder which way to go, there's a shuffling soung, and an Ivysaur comes trumping out of the left passage, chuckling to itself.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~ Was I really? xD
Letting Sceptile drag you along, you glance round curiously as you approach a large clearing of overgrown grass; stopping, Sceptile nudges you forward, saying triumphantly that this is why it wishes to stay.
Frowning, you take another look at the rather ordinary looking patch; you can see a tiny little Togepi cuddled up among the plants, while what looks like a Tangela slowly makes its way through the mass, visible only by occasional glimpses of its vines.
Taking another look at Sceptile reveals that its humming quietly to itself, innocently looking up at the sky, twiddling its claws together.
What are you going to do?

Linc
7th September 2004, 04:00 PM
Linc~
Leaving the stranded Mantine well alone, you turn and set off at a jog, eager to reach the West Caverns.
As the entrance looms, you slow down slightly, before cautiously slipping inside, looking round to get your bearings.
You're in a rather narrow passage, that as far as you can tell, stretches away in three different directions.
As you ponder which way to go, there's a shuffling soung, and an Ivysaur comes trumping out of the left passage, chuckling to itself.
What are you going to do?


West Caverns

I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) and tell her to use Taunt on the Ivysaur. While it's distracted, I'll send out Epona (Ponyta) and Seishou (Charmander) and tell them to use Fire Blast on the Ivysaur.

classy_cat18
7th September 2004, 05:30 PM
classy_cat18~
Aipom chuckles and nods, before dropping down by the motionless Pichu; turning to look at the Mareep, you approach and ask if it wishes to come along with you.
Raising its head, it slowly scans your face, before glancing down at Casey, but looking back up and saying that it will if it can have a test battle against Casey first.
Turning and trotting a couple of metres away, it spins and faces you, smiling.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll have a battle with it. I'll tell Casey to start off with a Bite attack.

Everoy
7th September 2004, 08:08 PM
PBuG~ Was I really? xD
Letting Sceptile drag you along, you glance round curiously as you approach a large clearing of overgrown grass; stopping, Sceptile nudges you forward, saying triumphantly that this is why it wishes to stay.
Frowning, you take another look at the rather ordinary looking patch; you can see a tiny little Togepi cuddled up among the plants, while what looks like a Tangela slowly makes its way through the mass, visible only by occasional glimpses of its vines.
Taking another look at Sceptile reveals that its humming quietly to itself, innocently looking up at the sky, twiddling its claws together.
What are you going to do?

Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
I'll ask it if it's the Togepi he's talking about, and if that Tangela is dangerous. If the Tangela is dangerous, I will have Savior try to wade out to it, and cast Hypnosis on it. Then, if it's alright with the Sxceptile, I would like to take the Togepi with me on my journey, and if yes, and if the Togepi is why he wants to stay, I'll again ask him if he wants to come with me NOW.
:P Just call me persistent :)

Wild Eevee
7th September 2004, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~

Not interested in the Pokémon before you, you walk slowly through the cavern; as you pass, the Absol looks up and smiles, before taking the gem from the Sableye and running over and pressing it into your hand, retreating with a grin.
Shrugging, you continue on anyway, stepping into the adjoining corridor, where you freeze, as a massive, hulking shape looms out of the shadows.
A Tyranitar is laborously making its way through the dark, stopping occasionally to snarl and smash its claws into the rock wall.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll stay where I am and examine the gem.

Interpol HQ
8th September 2004, 05:37 PM
I would like to enter the CCCC

I have no pokemon to declare. And my 5 special balls will all be lure balls.
And i would like to start out at the lake.



edit: whoops frogot to put where i was going

*Murkrow
10th September 2004, 03:27 PM
Linc~
Nightmare winks at the Ivysaur as soon as she bursts out, smirking, so that it snarls and tenses up, ready to launch a direct attack of its own.
Pulling Eonona's and Seishou's Poké Balls from your belt, you quickly fling them out; instantly, they exhale, sending identical five-star burning flames singeing into the Ivysaur's body.
Howling, it writhes round, trembling, before collapsing, eyes goggling as it stares helplessly up at you and your Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Eager to battle, you whipser to Casey what her move should be.
Nodding, she smiles, before lunging forward, stretching out her teeth before she crashes into the Mareep, sinking her fangs in so that it screams out.
Thrashing about, it squeals, as a mass of static electricity bursts from its thick fur, crackling over Casey's body, so that she whimpers and lets go.
But almost as soon as she falls back, her body trembles, as static rushes over her body; her legs giving way, she half-collapses, whining quietly.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~ Ok. You're persistent. :P
Sceptile bursts out laughing as you ask if the Togepi's the reason why it wants to stay.
Realising that it would be no good to ask about the Tangela, you fling a glance at it, but the grass Pokémon doesn't even seemed to have noticed your presence; shrugging, you step forward, gently picking the Tigepi up, before returning.
Holding it out, you ask if it would be alright if you take it with you.
Sceptile chuckles and says perhaps you should ask the Togepi that, and that personally, it has never seen either Pokémon before, before flashing you a cheeky grin, its eyes sparkling as you try and figure out what it's talking about.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Hesitating, you raise the gem slowly up, taking your time to glance over it.
Glinting softly in your hand, half a deep, ruby-red, the other side, an intense, bright emerald-green, its many fauceted sides perfectly positioned in relation to each other.
Turning it carefully over, measuring the heavy weight as it lies in your hands, you suddenly freeze as a grunt from the Tyranitar brings your attention back.
A glint from one of the sides has flashed over its face; turning curiously, it now sniffs the ar, slowly turning its head, running its eyes over the shadows.
What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ~ Welcome :)
*Hands over 5 Lure Balls*

Eagerly entering your first location, you breathe in the invigorating, fresh air as it ripples over the silent surface.
Stepping forward, tripping over the pebbled surface, you pause as a sudden splash rings out through the silent air; next second, a Goldeen leaps free from the water, spinning brillianty through the air, before plunging back into the water.
Edging closer, you catch a glimpse of its figure shooting through the water, noticing at the same time, the round, blue shape of a Marill lazily floating along.
What are you going to do?

Linc
10th September 2004, 03:46 PM
I'd also like to realease my male Sharpedo, Wave, and my female Luvdisk, Lovita, into the wild.


Linc~
Nightmare winks at the Ivysaur as soon as she bursts out, smirking, so that it snarls and tenses up, ready to launch a direct attack of its own.
Pulling Eonona's and Seishou's Poké Balls from your belt, you quickly fling them out; instantly, they exhale, sending identical five-star burning flames singeing into the Ivysaur's body.
Howling, it writhes round, trembling, before collapsing, eyes goggling as it stares helplessly up at you and your Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

West Caverns

I'll throw my second Crystal Ball at the Ivysaur.

classy_cat18
10th September 2004, 03:50 PM
classy_cat18~
Eager to battle, you whipser to Casey what her move should be.
Nodding, she smiles, before lunging forward, stretching out her teeth before she crashes into the Mareep, sinking her fangs in so that it screams out.
Thrashing about, it squeals, as a mass of static electricity bursts from its thick fur, crackling over Casey's body, so that she whimpers and lets go.
But almost as soon as she falls back, her body trembles, as static rushes over her body; her legs giving way, she half-collapses, whining quietly.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll surrender. Casey may not be able to stand another electric attack. And I'll ask Mareep again if it wants me to be its trainer.

Everoy
10th September 2004, 07:04 PM
PBuG~ Ok. You're persistent.
Sceptile bursts out laughing as you ask if the Togepi's the reason why it wants to stay.
Realising that it would be no good to ask about the Tangela, you fling a glance at it, but the grass Pokémon doesn't even seemed to have noticed your presence; shrugging, you step forward, gently picking the Tigepi up, before returning.
Holding it out, you ask if it would be alright if you take it with you.
Sceptile chuckles and says perhaps you should ask the Togepi that, and that personally, it has never seen either Pokémon before, before flashing you a cheeky grin, its eyes sparkling as you try and figure out what it's talking about.
What are you going to do?


Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
Okay, I'll ask Sceptile why he's grinning, then I'll wake up the Togepi. If it's friendly I'll ask it if it wants to come with me.

Interpol HQ
10th September 2004, 09:01 PM
Interpol HQ~ Welcome :)
*Hands over 5 Lure Balls*

Eagerly entering your first location, you breathe in the invigorating, fresh air as it ripples over the silent surface.
Stepping forward, tripping over the pebbled surface, you pause as a sudden splash rings out through the silent air; next second, a Goldeen leaps free from the water, spinning brillianty through the air, before plunging back into the water.
Edging closer, you catch a glimpse of its figure shooting through the water, noticing at the same time, the round, blue shape of a Marill lazily floating along.
What are you going to do?


The Lake

It looks like the Marill has the right idea. I dive into the water and swim around.

*Murkrow
11th September 2004, 06:03 AM
Linc~ *Wave and Lovita squeal and dart away*

Grabbing a Crystal Ball, you fling it hopefully at the Ivysaur, watching anxiously as it's body flashes and vanishes inside.
As it clatters about on the floor, shaking furiously, your heart begins to sink, as it shows no sign of stopping....when suddenly, the light pings and the ball settles down, having worked as an Ultra Ball.

Congratulations!
Ivysaur F L15

What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Dashing forward to stand between the two Pokémon, you shake your head and tell the Mareep that you surrender, because you're worried that casey will not be able to withstand another attack.
Mareep nods, before trotting forwards and gently nudging Casey, who lifts her head weakly and smiles at it.
Kneeling down, you hesitate, before asking the Mareep if it wants to come along with you anyway; frowning for a second, it then smiles and nods, saying that although you didn't beat it, it likes the relationship you have with your Pokémon.
What ball are you going to use?

PBuG~
Sceptile collapses in laughter, and staring at it, it gradually begins to dawn on you that everything it said previously about the reasons for staying was all a big joke. Looks like it was just testing you to see how much you'd fall for.
Blushing slightly in embarassment, you nudge the Togepi awake, before holding it up.
The small Pokémon blinks dazedly, yawning; asking it if it wants to come along with you, it studies you for a second, before smiling, shrugging, and scrambling down to nestle in your arms and promptly falls asleep again.
What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ~
Deciding to follow the Marill's lead, you laugh before splashing forward into the warm waters.
Inhaling, you duck beneath the surface, diving down, looking in all directions for any more Pokémon activity.
And it isn't long before you spot some; a school of Feebas glide past, looking at you curiously, a couple detaching themselves from the main body to swim cautiously round.
Next second, they scatter, withdrawing as a Squirtle comes skimming up from the lake bed, pausing in front of you to smile and wave.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18
11th September 2004, 10:11 AM
classy_cat18~
Dashing forward to stand between the two Pokémon, you shake your head and tell the Mareep that you surrender, because you're worried that casey will not be able to withstand another attack.
Mareep nods, before trotting forwards and gently nudging Casey, who lifts her head weakly and smiles at it.
Kneeling down, you hesitate, before asking the Mareep if it wants to come along with you anyway; frowning for a second, it then smiles and nods, saying that although you didn't beat it, it likes the relationship you have with your Pokémon.
What ball are you going to use?

I guess I'll use a Pokeball since it's willingly coming with me. Now what to name it?

Casey: Cloud!
Me: Cloud? Why Cloud?
Casey: Because it's wearing one!
Me: *sighs* Alright. I was running out of names anyway.

It's bred-on move will be Odor Sleuth. And I'll move on.

Linc
11th September 2004, 02:31 PM
Linc~ *Wave and Lovita squeal and dart away*

Grabbing a Crystal Ball, you fling it hopefully at the Ivysaur, watching anxiously as it's body flashes and vanishes inside.
As it clatters about on the floor, shaking furiously, your heart begins to sink, as it shows no sign of stopping....when suddenly, the light pings and the ball settles down, having worked as an Ultra Ball.

Congratulations!
Ivysaur F L15

What are you going to do?

West Caverns

Hmm, what to name it... um... *hits head to jog an idea* still nothing. I'll just call her Oak, sounds like a good name. Now I'll go into the cave that Oak came out of and see what she was smiling about when she came out of it.

Everoy
11th September 2004, 02:53 PM
PBuG~
Sceptile collapses in laughter, and staring at it, it gradually begins to dawn on you that everything it said previously about the reasons for staying was all a big joke. Looks like it was just testing you to see how much you'd fall for.
Blushing slightly in embarassment, you nudge the Togepi awake, before holding it up.
The small Pokémon blinks dazedly, yawning; asking it if it wants to come along with you, it studies you for a second, before smiling, shrugging, and scrambling down to nestle in your arms and promptly falls asleep again.
What are you going to do?

Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
I'm embarrassed now... I'll pull out a Pokeball and catch the Togepi, since I'd assume that it would work if Togepi decided to willingly come with me.

DarkPsychicCharizard
11th September 2004, 03:51 PM
I would like to start out, if it's okay with you guys.

Current Location: Nowhere

Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Great Ball x1
Ultra Ball x1
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Lure Ball x1

I think I'll go to the South Caverns, to get my first captured Pokemon.

*Murkrow
11th September 2004, 04:51 PM
classy_cat18~ Location, location, location ;)
Mareep jumps eagerly into the offered Poké Ball, which flicks on, before the light dies almost instantly.

Congratulations!
Mareep M L11

Continuing on with your new team-mate, you scan the surroundings, watching out for any more wild Pokémon.
You were right to look out; freezing, you stare in shock as the long neck of a Cradily emerges from the grass, swaying slowly as it looks at the small form of a Castform that's floating a few metres off. Oblivious, the normal type looks up at the sky, muttering; instantly, a rain cloud forms, sending sheets of rain crashing down, as the Castform's body transforms.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Scooping up Oak's Poké Ball, you signal to your Pokémon and all of you traipse into the tunnel Oak previously exited.
After only a couple of steps, a sqeual makes you stop in alarm, as a Vulpix bursts out of the shadows, skidding to a halt in front of you; seconds later, it's joined by a rather hyperactive looking Magby.
Dimly, you can also make out a Scyther stalking forlonly in the background; even in the dim light, you can make out the burn marks covering its body and wings.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
Pulling the Poké Ball from your belt, you gently tap it against the Togepi, who just mutters in its sleep, rolling over even as the red light scoops it up and pulls it inside.
A few seconds later, the familiar ping sounds.

Congratulations!
Togepi F L7

As you smile and contemplate your new captee. Sceptile chuckles and playfully smacks you on the back, before leaping away and crouching down in the grass as you turn round. Ducking down in an attempt to hide in the grass, it giggles as you watch, bemused.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~ Of course it's ok :) If you haven't got any captees, you also get a Master Ball.

Deciding on your first port of call, you excitedly head into the South Caverns....only to rush back out again, choking.
After a couple of minutes breathing in the fresh air, you turn and cautiously edge back in; seated in the centre of the first cave, is a tiny little Torkoal, who's constantly breathing out a barrage of smog, that's drifting around the tunnels.
Covering your nose, you suddenly notice a blur of grey as a Poochyena bounds past, slamming into the Torkoal, as another Poochyena and a Meditite come running from the shadows, cheering as the smog begins to disappear.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
11th September 2004, 05:01 PM
It's been a long long time since i've been here to look around for a poke for myself. Its been a while so i dont' remember where my last update was x.X Since i have no clue to what i want, i'll just look around for a while.

I want to go to the meadow please ^^

Linc
11th September 2004, 05:07 PM
Linc~
Scooping up Oak's Poké Ball, you signal to your Pokémon and all of you traipse into the tunnel Oak previously exited.
After only a couple of steps, a sqeual makes you stop in alarm, as a Vulpix bursts out of the shadows, skidding to a halt in front of you; seconds later, it's joined by a rather hyperactive looking Magby.
Dimly, you can also make out a Scyther stalking forlonly in the background; even in the dim light, you can make out the burn marks covering its body and wings.
What are you going to do?


West Caverns

Oh... this'll be a hard one to choose... I'll send out Epona, my Ponyta and tell her to use Fire Blast on the Scyther, and then I'll send out Marshtomp and tell him to use Water Pulse on the Vulpix.

*Murkrow
11th September 2004, 05:08 PM
Wolfsong~ I've got a feeling your last update was somewher in about the middle of the last version :p

Stepping out into the warm Meadow, you get a glimpse of the open, green fields, before suddenly, you vision is obscured as a Likitung comes charging over, enthusiastically licking you face o_O
As you gasp and step away, you feel a slight pressure on your head; the traditional Hoppip that lives round here has happily landed in your hair.
Coughing and shaking your head, you catch a glimpse of an Aipom standing, watching you silently.
What are you going to do?

Edit:

Linc~
Epona bounds forward, sending the starry blast of fire smashing into the Scyther, which screams out, as its already burnt body singes and crackles, before it suddenly keels over in a faint.....you managed to push it slightly to hard
As he pops out, Marshtomp realise not to try to hard, and shoots a rather small stream of water at the Vulpix, sending it crashing into the wall; not put off, it scrambles up and shoots a stream of fire straight back, which Marshtomp narrowly misses.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
11th September 2004, 05:12 PM
Wolfsong~ I've got a feeling your last update was somewher in about the middle of the last version :p

Stepping out into the warm Meadow, you get a glimpse of the open, green fields, before suddenly, you vision is obscured as a Likitung comes charging over, enthusiastically licking you face o_O
As you gasp and step away, you feel a slight pressure on your head; the traditional Hoppip that lives round here has happily landed in your hair.
Coughing and shaking your head, you catch a glimpse of an Aipom standing, watching you silently.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

O.o I'll wave at the aipom, hoppip, and lickitung. However, as soon as the lickitung isn't looking, i'll make a run for it. Then i'll gently set the hoppip on the ground, before continuing on my search.

Linc
11th September 2004, 05:19 PM
Linc~
Epona bounds forward, sending the starry blast of fire smashing into the Scyther, which screams out, as its already burnt body singes and crackles, before it suddenly keels over in a faint.....you managed to push it slightly to hard
As he pops out, Marshtomp realise not to try to hard, and shoots a rather small stream of water at the Vulpix, sending it crashing into the wall; not put off, it scrambles up and shoots a stream of fire straight back, which Marshtomp narrowly misses.
What are you going to do?

West Caverns

Oops. I'll tell Marshtomp to use an extremely weak Water Pulse on the Vulpix, and I'll send out Rayku, my Umbreon to use Helping Hand on the Scyther to energize it and wake it up. Finally, I'll throw my Ultra Ball at the Scyther and my Great Ball at the Vulpix.

*Murkrow
11th September 2004, 05:30 PM
Wolfsong~
Putting on a cheery face, you smile and wave at the Lickitung and Aipom; as the two smile and nod back, you spin round and leg it as fast as you can; Hoppip squeals and tries to hold on, but is sent flying off.
Looking back to check it's ok, you suddenly stumble and trip over something that's sprawled in your path; it's a Lileep, that yawns and lazily looks up at you, before collapsing and going back to relaxing in the sun.
A Cacnea and an Oddish are also standing and staring at you, paused in the middle a some sort of jumping game.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Marshtomp runs forward, spraying another blast of water at the Vulpix...but it just dodges to the side, running behind the unconscious Scyther.
Pausing, it see Rayku appraoching, and snarls, before lunging forward and sending her flying backwards.
In desperation, you pull out an Ultra and Great Ball, flinging them at both of the Pokémon; the Ultra Ball smacks into the Scyther, before clattering onto the floor, unable to work on it.
Meanwhile, the Vulipx just whips round, smacking away the approaching ball with its tail.
What are you going to do?

Linc
11th September 2004, 05:34 PM
Linc~
Marshtomp runs forward, spraying another blast of water at the Vulpix...but it just dodges to the side, running behind the unconscious Scyther.
Pausing, it see Rayku appraoching, and snarls, before lunging forward and sending her flying backwards.
In desperation, you pull out an Ultra and Great Ball, flinging them at both of the Pokémon; the Ultra Ball smacks into the Scyther, before clattering onto the floor, unable to work on it.
Meanwhile, the Vulipx just whips round, smacking away the approaching ball with its tail.
What are you going to do?

West Caverns

I'll tell Rayku to forget the Vulpix and use Helping Hand on the Scyther. I'll then tell Marshtomp to use his Water Pulse full force once he gets close to the Vulpix. I'll then throw a Crystal Ball at the Scyther. I like Crystal Balls ^^.

Wolfsong
11th September 2004, 05:34 PM
Wolfsong~
Putting on a cheery face, you smile and wave at the Lickitung and Aipom; as the two smile and nod back, you spin round and leg it as fast as you can; Hoppip squeals and tries to hold on, but is sent flying off.
Looking back to check it's ok, you suddenly stumble and trip over something that's sprawled in your path; it's a Lileep, that yawns and lazily looks up at you, before collapsing and going back to relaxing in the sun.
A Cacnea and an Oddish are also standing and staring at you, paused in the middle a some sort of jumping game.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll apologize to the lileep. After i finish apologizing to the lileep i'll wave sheepishly to the odish and cacnea. Once they go back to their game, I'll just wander off looking for more pokes.

classy_cat18
11th September 2004, 05:51 PM
classy_cat18~ Location, location, location ;)
Mareep jumps eagerly into the offered Poké Ball, which flicks on, before the light dies almost instantly.

Congratulations!
Mareep M L11

Continuing on with your new team-mate, you scan the surroundings, watching out for any more wild Pokémon.
You were right to look out; freezing, you stare in shock as the long neck of a Cradily emerges from the grass, swaying slowly as it looks at the small form of a Castform that's floating a few metres off. Oblivious, the normal type looks up at the sky, muttering; instantly, a rain cloud forms, sending sheets of rain crashing down, as the Castform's body transforms.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll move on.

Interpol HQ
11th September 2004, 09:28 PM
Interpol HQ~
Deciding to follow the Marill's lead, you laugh before splashing forward into the warm waters.
Inhaling, you duck beneath the surface, diving down, looking in all directions for any more Pokémon activity.
And it isn't long before you spot some; a school of Feebas glide past, looking at you curiously, a couple detaching themselves from the main body to swim cautiously round.
Next second, they scatter, withdrawing as a Squirtle comes skimming up from the lake bed, pausing in front of you to smile and wave.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I wave back at the Squirlte. Since Im almost out of breath I go up for air then dive back down again.

Wild Eevee
11th September 2004, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Hesitating, you raise the gem slowly up, taking your time to glance over it.
Glinting softly in your hand, half a deep, ruby-red, the other side, an intense, bright emerald-green, its many fauceted sides perfectly positioned in relation to each other.
Turning it carefully over, measuring the heavy weight as it lies in your hands, you suddenly freeze as a grunt from the Tyranitar brings your attention back.
A glint from one of the sides has flashed over its face; turning curiously, it now sniffs the ar, slowly turning its head, running its eyes over the shadows.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern


I'll wait and see what it does.

Everoy
11th September 2004, 10:04 PM
PBuG~
Pulling the Poké Ball from your belt, you gently tap it against the Togepi, who just mutters in its sleep, rolling over even as the red light scoops it up and pulls it inside.
A few seconds later, the familiar ping sounds.

Congratulations!
Togepi F L7

As you smile and contemplate your new captee. Sceptile chuckles and playfully smacks you on the back, before leaping away and crouching down in the grass as you turn round. Ducking down in an attempt to hide in the grass, it giggles as you watch, bemused.
What are you going to do?


Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Lazy Lacey (Togepi), Female, Level 7
Trait: Hustle
Knows: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Present

Inventory:
Pokeball x2
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
Okay, The info for my new Togepi which I name Lazy Lacey is up in the Pokemon section.

I'll let Lacey out since I prefer to have my pokemon out. I'll adventure around looking for more pokemon.

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th September 2004, 01:51 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~ Of course it's ok :) If you haven't got any captees, you also get a Master Ball.

Deciding on your first port of call, you excitedly head into the South Caverns....only to rush back out again, choking.
After a couple of minutes breathing in the fresh air, you turn and cautiously edge back in; seated in the centre of the first cave, is a tiny little Torkoal, who's constantly breathing out a barrage of smog, that's drifting around the tunnels.
Covering your nose, you suddenly notice a blur of grey as a Poochyena bounds past, slamming into the Torkoal, as another Poochyena and a Meditite come running from the shadows, cheering as the smog begins to disappear.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Ooh, Poochyena! I think I'll try to stop the Poochyena who came out from the shadows and ask it if it would mind coming with me much.

*Murkrow
12th September 2004, 04:13 PM
Linc~ Just wondering, how many captees do you have?
Ignoring the Vulpix as it dahses around to avoid Marshtomp's Water Pulse, Rayku mutters quietly under her breath, before a massive hand appears and gently pulls the Scyther up into a sitting position.
Aiming another Water Pulse to finish off the Vulpix, Marshtomp sends the fire type hurtling to the ground; snarling, it springs up and flees back into the shadows.
Pulling out a Crystal Ball, you aim, hope for the best and throw it at the weakened Scyther.
Absorbing the Scyther inside, it rocks around for a second, before exploding, sending the Scyther crashing down onto the ground, as the remnants of the ball clatter around you.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Lileep's already fast asleep as you get back up; waving at the other two is enough to make them shrug and go back to their game.
Heading off, you turn round abrubtly, as a yellow-blue streak gallops past; it's a Manectric, and it's charging towards a Tropius that's just landed on the long grass.
Even as it stretches out it neck, the Manectric pounces, sending a barrage of sparks ripping over the Tropiu's neck.
As it howls and lurches round, a Whismur pops out from the grass, scampering away as the two lumber round.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Leaving the Castform to its fate, you continue on, when you notice a movement on the horizon; it's a mssive herd of Tauros, that are charging round in a circle, roaring at something.
Walking cautiously closer, you notice a Bulbasaur doing the same thing; a couple of steps closer, you realise that the herd is surrounding a cluster of Hoppip, that are squealing and clinging onto each other as each bull charges past.
Even as you watch, one of the Tauros lurches closer, knocking one of the Hoppip's away from its friends, so that they all scream as the single one stares up at the looming Tauros.
What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ~
Cheerfully waving at the Squirtle before striking out and heading back to the surface, you take a deep breath....before pausing as a Surskit suddenly skims across the lake surface towards you; next second, the Squirtle sticks its head out, grinning.
Shrugging and diving down again, something catches your eye; turning round, you see a couple of Barboach swimming at speed after a Chinchou that's sparking slightly down at the bottom. Looks like any second now that it's going to let loose with a burst of electricity...and under here, that wouldn't be the best of situations.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Waiting turns out to not be the best option; as with a screaming roar, the Tyranitar suddenly charges towards you, lashing out with its claws; springing to the side, you stumble away, even as it lumbers round for another go.
In the dim light, you can just make out the look in its eye; it obviously knew you where there all along, but just wanted to wait until the perfect opportunity came.
Gathering its strength, it prepares to run forward again, when there's a brush of air as a Heracross and Houndour springs past you, snarling and gesturing towards the other Pokémon, which pauses, startled, before frowning and begining to snarl back.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
Pulling out Lacey's ball, you scoop her up, before waving goodbye to the still-laughing Sceptile, who grins and waves you off, before collapsing again.
Shaking your head and continuing anyway, you walk on, when suddenly, you and your Pokémon find yourselves in the middle of a practice match between a Taillow and a Pikachu.
Jumping back, you spot a Lotad that seems to be acting as referre; watching, as the Pikachu springs forward, grabbing onto the Taillow's wings to drag it down, before electrocuting it, the Lotad cries out, the signal for the two to break apart.
Panting, the two Pokémon step back, facing each other again as the Lotad shouts out some insturctions.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Stepping out into the path of the running Poochyena, causing it to skid to a halt, as the Meditite dodges past, giving you an odd look as it goes.
Taking the inituative, you ask the Poochyena if it would like to join your team.
Surprised by your abrubtness, it glances round at where the Meditite and the other Poochyena are now mobbing the poor Torkoal, jeering as it stumbles away, withdrawing into its shell.
Seemingly decided, it looks back and nods, before smiling and playfully begining to chew on your shoe.
What ball will you use?

Me~
I never thought I'd do this, but I'm going to release my Sneasel pair, Farfuret and Nighteye.
*The two spring away and race back to the East Caverns where they belong*
Now I'd like to go to the Lake please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th September 2004, 04:29 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Stepping out into the path of the running Poochyena, causing it to skid to a halt, as the Meditite dodges past, giving you an odd look as it goes.
Taking the inituative, you ask the Poochyena if it would like to join your team.
Surprised by your abrubtness, it glances round at where the Meditite and the other Poochyena are now mobbing the poor Torkoal, jeering as it stumbles away, withdrawing into its shell.
Seemingly decided, it looks back and nods, before smiling and playfully begining to chew on your shoe.
What ball will you use?

Aw. I guess I can use a Pokeball, since the little fellow is willing to go with me... but I can't keep my Master Ball, right? If I can, I'll use the Pokeball, but if I can't, Master Ball it is.

Everoy
12th September 2004, 04:37 PM
PBuG~
Pulling out Lacey's ball, you scoop her up, before waving goodbye to the still-laughing Sceptile, who grins and waves you off, before collapsing again.
Shaking your head and continuing anyway, you walk on, when suddenly, you and your Pokémon find yourselves in the middle of a practice match between a Taillow and a Pikachu.
Jumping back, you spot a Lotad that seems to be acting as referre; watching, as the Pikachu springs forward, grabbing onto the Taillow's wings to drag it down, before electrocuting it, the Lotad cries out, the signal for the two to break apart.
Panting, the two Pokémon step back, facing each other again as the Lotad shouts out some insturctions.
What are you going to do?

Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Lazy Lacey (Togepi), Female, Level 7
Trait: Hustle
Knows: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Present

Inventory:
Pokeball x2
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
I'll ask the three pokemon if they want to battle my pokemon. If I win, I get to choose ONE of them to come with me. If THEY win, they get to choose exactly how many and which ones come with me, and they can choose none. Plus, they get the experience for winning.

Linc
12th September 2004, 04:37 PM
Linc~ Just wondering, how many captees do you have?
Ignoring the Vulpix as it dahses around to avoid Marshtomp's Water Pulse, Rayku mutters quietly under her breath, before a massive hand appears and gently pulls the Scyther up into a sitting position.
Aiming another Water Pulse to finish off the Vulpix, Marshtomp sends the fire type hurtling to the ground; snarling, it springs up and flees back into the shadows.
Pulling out a Crystal Ball, you aim, hope for the best and throw it at the weakened Scyther.
Absorbing the Scyther inside, it rocks around for a second, before exploding, sending the Scyther crashing down onto the ground, as the remnants of the ball clatter around you.
What are you going to do?

West Caverns

I have thirteen captees. You don't think I would go over fifteen do you? ;_;
Okay, forget this. I'll continue on through the caverns, but before I do that I'll ask Rayku to try another Helping Hand on the Scyther to give it energy using all of her power. If the Scyther seems strong enough to be captured, I'll throw another Crystal Ball at it, but if it doesn't seem strong enough I'll continue on.

Interpol HQ
12th September 2004, 05:02 PM
Interpol HQ~
Cheerfully waving at the Squirtle before striking out and heading back to the surface, you take a deep breath....before pausing as a Surskit suddenly skims across the lake surface towards you; next second, the Squirtle sticks its head out, grinning.
Shrugging and diving down again, something catches your eye; turning round, you see a couple of Barboach swimming at speed after a Chinchou that's sparking slightly down at the bottom. Looks like any second now that it's going to let loose with a burst of electricity...and under here, that wouldn't be the best of situations.
What are you going to do?


Lake

Crap! I book it to shore!

classy_cat18
12th September 2004, 07:05 PM
classy_cat18~
Leaving the Castform to its fate, you continue on, when you notice a movement on the horizon; it's a mssive herd of Tauros, that are charging round in a circle, roaring at something.
Walking cautiously closer, you notice a Bulbasaur doing the same thing; a couple of steps closer, you realise that the herd is surrounding a cluster of Hoppip, that are squealing and clinging onto each other as each bull charges past.
Even as you watch, one of the Tauros lurches closer, knocking one of the Hoppip's away from its friends, so that they all scream as the single one stares up at the looming Tauros.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
First, I'll have Cinder use Dig to get past the Tauros circle and between the lone Hoppip and Tauros. Then I'll ask Bulbasaur what's happening.

Jay
13th September 2004, 03:35 AM
Let's head to the South Caverns. :lemon:

(Yes I'm bringing my other dudes along with me so no Master Ball.)

Edit - Actually I'd prefer not to take any type of special ball.

Wolfsong
13th September 2004, 03:34 PM
Wolfsong~
Lileep's already fast asleep as you get back up; waving at the other two is enough to make them shrug and go back to their game.
Heading off, you turn round abrubtly, as a yellow-blue streak gallops past; it's a Manectric, and it's charging towards a Tropius that's just landed on the long grass.
Even as it stretches out it neck, the Manectric pounces, sending a barrage of sparks ripping over the Tropiu's neck.
As it howls and lurches round, a Whismur pops out from the grass, scampering away as the two lumber round.
What are you going to do?

Me

I'll watch the Manetric for a few minutes before walking away and continuing to look around.

*Murkrow

Waving good bye to your sneasels, they wave back before happily running off to the East Caverns. You deicide to go the the lake. As you look around, the water glistens in the sunlight. A seel barks its greeting and claps its fins at you. As you look around, a kingdra shakes its head bemused. What will you do?

DarkPsychicCharizard

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

Yeah you can use which ever type of ball you want. Since the poochena agreed to come with you, you hold out a Pokeball. The dark puppy presses its nose against the ball and is sucked inside. Almost immediately, a ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a L.9 Female Poochyena. What will you do now?

PBuG

The three pokemon cry out in alarm at your appearance. However, they stick around to listen to your offer. They walk off a little ways, and meet in a huddle. After what seems like ages, they accept your challenge. What will you do?

Linc

Turning to Rayku, you ask her go give another helping hand to the scyther. The magical hand apears again and pats the scyther on its back. Winding up another crystal ball, you chunk it at the scyther. It is sucked inside, and the ball rolls around on the ground. You hold your breath, and after what seems like ages a faint ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a L.10 F Scyther. What will you do now?

Linc
13th September 2004, 03:42 PM
Linc

Turning to Rayku, you ask her go give another helping hand to the scyther. The magical hand apears again and pats the scyther on its back. Winding up another crystal ball, you chunk it at the scyther. It is sucked inside, and the ball rolls around on the ground. You hold your breath, and after what seems like ages a faint ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a L.10 F Scyther. What will you do now?

West Caverns

:sleep: *realizes the Crystal Ball has stopped rocking* Oh! Good. I'll go to the Meadow now to look for my last Pokemon!

*Murkrow
13th September 2004, 04:02 PM
*Murkrow

Waving good bye to your sneasels, they wave back before happily running off to the East Caverns. You deicide to go the the lake. As you look around, the water glistens in the sunlight. A seel barks its greeting and claps its fins at you. As you look around, a kingdra shakes its head bemused. What will you do?


Lake

I'll wave at them both, before sending out Rage (Skarmory M L17) and hopping onto his back.
I'll then have him fly out over the lake to see if we can spot some more Pokémon^_^

Interpol HQ~
Spluttering and lashing out as fast as you can for the lake shore, you're unfortunately not fast enough x_x There's a faint flash from under the lake, before the waves of electricity come tearing through the water.
Doubling up as it crackles through your body, you struggle to keep from screaming out....when suddenly, the electricity vanishes; next second, there's a boom from somewhere below the water, and the electricity vanishes.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Diving into the ground as you release him, Cinders pops up seconds later, in between the snarling Tauros and the scared Hoppip.
Pounding the ground with its hoof, the Tauros roars and motions aggresively for Cinders to get out of the way; shaking his head, Cinders flares up his head and back, staring back.
Nervously asking the Bulbasaur what's happening, it shakes its head, looking worried, before replying that this Tauros herd roams round this area, bullying any smaller Pokémon that they find.
What are you going to do?

Jay~
Heading off to the South Caverns, the first thing you see upon entering is a Girafarig, that is obviously flirting with a Sneasel that is doubled up with laughter, as the Psychic blinks and smiles at it.
But they're not the only Pokémon there; a movement signals the arrival of a Drowzee, that wanders over, motioing towards the Girafarig; reacting, it turns and trots over to the Drowzee, eyes blank, before sitting down and smiling at it.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Howling, the Tropius bucks, sending the Manectric tumbling off, before taking to the air.
Snarling, the Manectric scrambles up, glaring round; not wanting to risk hanging round with an angry Pokémon like that, you hurridly press on.
Ten minutes of walking later, a childish giggle draws your attention towards a Cleffa that's skipping round a pair of Slakoth that are yawning at each from across the grass.
Suddenly looking bored, one of them looks at the Cleffa, smiles, then transforms into a copy of the Cleffa; it's really a Ditto.
It takes a step forward....then promptly collapses asleep; behind it, the real Slakoth is dozing off as well.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Leaving for the Meadow, the first sight that greets you is a Girafarig galloping round, with a squealing Plusle hanging on for dear life.
Suddenly stopping, the Girafarig spins round, sending the small Pokémon crashing down onto the head of a Tangel that was dozing in the sun. Whipping its vines out, the Tangela angrily grabs the Plusle...only to be electrocuted as the Plusle cries out in alarm.
Tilting its head to one side, the Girafarig edges closer, being wary to stay away from the flying bolts.
What are you going to do?

Linc
13th September 2004, 04:15 PM
Linc~
Leaving for the Meadow, the first sight that greets you is a Girafarig galloping round, with a squealing Plusle hanging on for dear life.
Suddenly stopping, the Girafarig spins round, sending the small Pokémon crashing down onto the head of a Tangel that was dozing in the sun. Whipping its vines out, the Tangela angrily grabs the Plusle...only to be electrocuted as the Plusle cries out in alarm.
Tilting its head to one side, the Girafarig edges closer, being wary to stay away from the flying bolts.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll politley ask the Girafarig if it wants to join my team. If it says yes, I'll hold it in my final Crystal Ball, but if it says no, I'll challenge it to a battle, and if I win, it has to come with me and join my team, but if it wins, I'll do a favor for it. If it wants, we can do a 2-on-2 battle and it can have the Tangela or the Plusle on its side.

Wolfsong
13th September 2004, 04:21 PM
Wolfsong~[/b]
Howling, the Tropius bucks, sending the Manectric tumbling off, before taking to the air.
Snarling, the Manectric scrambles up, glaring round; not wanting to risk hanging round with an angry Pokémon like that, you hurridly press on.
Ten minutes of walking later, a childish giggle draws your attention towards a Cleffa that's skipping round a pair of Slakoth that are yawning at each from across the grass.
Suddenly looking bored, one of them looks at the Cleffa, smiles, then transforms into a copy of the Cleffa; it's really a Ditto.
It takes a step forward....then promptly collapses asleep; behind it, the real Slakoth is dozing off as well.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll wave at them before i'll head towards the south Caverns

*Murkrow

Waving at the two pokemon, they smile at you. Next, you send out your skarmory who just glares at the two water types. They shrink back as you climb aboard Rage. His metal skin doens't provide a comfortable ride, but you grin and bear it as you take to the air. From above, you spot a clamperl and a goldeen talking. To the left you see a carvanah chasing a bagon. Lastly you see a psyduck struggling to remain afloat.

classy_cat18
13th September 2004, 04:26 PM
classy_cat18~
Diving into the ground as you release him, Cinders pops up seconds later, in between the snarling Tauros and the scared Hoppip.
Pounding the ground with its hoof, the Tauros roars and motions aggresively for Cinders to get out of the way; shaking his head, Cinders flares up his head and back, staring back.
Nervously asking the Bulbasaur what's happening, it shakes its head, looking worried, before replying that this Tauros herd roams round this area, bullying any smaller Pokémon that they find.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll have Cinder to gather the Hoppip and lead them through the tunnel that he hopefully created to safe ground.

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th September 2004, 04:27 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

Yeah you can use which ever type of ball you want. Since the poochena agreed to come with you, you hold out a Pokeball. The dark puppy presses its nose against the ball and is sucked inside. Almost immediately, a ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a L.9 Female Poochyena. What will you do now?

Sorry for forgetting the location. I'll try not to do that next time.

South Caverns

Pokemon:
Rei (Poochyena), Female, Level 9
Trait: Run Away
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball

Inventory:
Pokeball x2
Great Ball x1
Ultra Ball x1
Master Ball x1
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Lure Ball x1
5 CCPs

I will release Rei out of her Pokeball. We're going to wonder around some more and search for other interesting Pokemon.

*Murkrow
13th September 2004, 04:32 PM
Amy'll be getting Shonta and Charizard.




*Murkrow

Waving at the two pokemon, they smile at you. Next, you send out your skarmory who just glares at the two water types. They shrink back as you climb aboard Rage. His metal skin doens't provide a comfortable ride, but you grin and bear it as you take to the air. From above, you spot a clamperl and a goldeen talking. To the left you see a carvanah chasing a bagon. Lastly you see a psyduck struggling to remain afloat.

Lake

I'll ignore them and tell Rage to continue flying on.

Linc~
Girafarig shakes its head when you ask if it wants to come along, but respons eagerly to the idea of battling you.
Pausing to consider you options, it decides that having a free favour granted is a good risk to take; trotting over to the Plusle and Tangela, it frowns, lifting the Tangela mentally from the ground, giving the Plusle chance to run to its side.
Looks like this is going to be a double battle.
As the two square off, the Tangela plops down, getting ready to watch the fight.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Waving at all the Pokémon, you grin, before deciding that what you're looking for may be in the South Caverns.
There's a symphony of noise ringing out as you enter; a group of four Chimecho are rocking round near the ceiling, humming along to their tune.
Covering you ears, you glances back down at the floor, noticing a Magby ad a Cyndaquil having a fire breathing competition.
What are you going to do?

Linc
13th September 2004, 04:38 PM
Linc~
Girafarig shakes its head when you ask if it wants to come along, but respons eagerly to the idea of battling you.
Pausing to consider you options, it decides that having a free favour granted is a good risk to take; trotting over to the Plusle and Tangela, it frowns, lifting the Tangela mentally from the ground, giving the Plusle chance to run to its side.
Looks like this is going to be a double battle.
As the two square off, the Tangela plops down, getting ready to watch the fight.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Ok, this'll be interesting. I'll send out Nightmare, my level 15 female Sneasel, and Oak, my level 15 female Ivysaur to battle. I'll tell Nightmare to begin with an Ice Beam on the Girafarig, and then use Slash on it also. I'll tell Oak to use Razor Leaf on the Plusle, and then use Leech Seed on it.

Wolfsong
13th September 2004, 04:45 PM
Wolfsong~
Waving at all the Pokémon, you grin, before deciding that what you're looking for may be in the South Caverns.
There's a symphony of noise ringing out as you enter; a group of four Chimecho are rocking round near the ceiling, humming along to their tune.
Covering you ears, you glances back down at the floor, noticing a Magby ad a Cyndaquil having a fire breathing competition.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll watch the fire breathing contest and cheer on the cyndaquil. When its over, I'll congratulate the winner regardless of who it is before continuing through the caverns.

DarkPsychicCharizard

Letting your new companion out of her pokeball, she wags her tail and follows by your side as you continue your trek through the South Caverns. Suddenly, she freezes and sniffs the air. You look in the direction that shes sniffing in and see a a meditite meditating. There is also a vulpix that has just entered into the caverns and it looks as if its injured. What will you do?

classy_cat18

Cinder nodds and whispers to the hoppip to go and follow the tunnel to safety they nodd and one by one enter the hole. The tauros snorts clearly angered. He challenges Cinder to a battle. What will you do?

*Murkrow

A squirtle waves up at you, as the two of you continue your flight across the lake. A pelipper flies by, eyeing (sp?) a school of feebas below. What will you do?

Hannah will be getting Linc's update

Everoy
13th September 2004, 04:59 PM
PBuG

The three pokemon cry out in alarm at your appearance. However, they stick around to listen to your offer. They walk off a little ways, and meet in a huddle. After what seems like ages, they accept your challenge. What will you do?

Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Lazy Lacey (Togepi), Female, Level 7
Trait: Hustle
Knows: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Present

Inventory:
Pokeball x2
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
I'll ask Savior the Poliwag to use Bubblebeam on Loatd and Lacey the Togepi to use Growl on Lotad. Let's see if you can tell what I'm going at...

*Murkrow
13th September 2004, 05:01 PM
[
*Murkrow

A squirtle waves up at you, as the two of you continue your flight across the lake. A pelipper flies by, eyeing (sp?) a school of feebas below. What will you do?


Lake

I'll wave at the Squirtle, and get Rage to continue on.

Linc~

Your two Pokémon seem acceptable to the Girfarig and Plusle; starting off, Nightmare sends the beam of ice hurtling towards the Psychic type, but seconds before impact, its body begins to glow blue, and the beam is deflected to smash into the grass :-/
Changing tactics, nightmare extends her claws and springs forwards, but the Plusle spins round and begins to cheer its partner on...before being smacked by Oak's Razor Leaf.
Galloping forward, the Girafarig dodges Nightmare, before scooping the Plusle onto its back.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
As Magby prepares for its turn, Cyndaquil grins in response to your cheering, and nudges it, which is enough to cause Magby to stumble, shooting its flames lower than Cyndaquil did.
Laughing, Cyndaquil declares itself the winner, but magby isn't very happy about that and grabs it, wrestling it to the floor.
Deciding to continue on, you shout a conragutlation to the Cyndaquil, before entering the next cave.
A glint of light catches your eye, revealing itself to be a Sableye, that's slowly creeping along the wall, behind a dozing Mr. Mime and Numel.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18
13th September 2004, 05:03 PM
classy_cat18

Cinder nodds and whispers to the hoppip to go and follow the tunnel to safety they nodd and one by one enter the hole. The tauros snorts clearly angered. He challenges Cinder to a battle. What will you do?

Meadow
I accept! I'll have Cinder start off with a Flamethrower.

Linc
13th September 2004, 05:09 PM
Linc~

Your two Pokémon seem acceptable to the Girfarig and Plusle; starting off, Nightmare sends the beam of ice hurtling towards the Psychic type, but seconds before impact, its body begins to glow blue, and the beam is deflected to smash into the grass :-/
Changing tactics, nightmare extends her claws and springs forwards, but the Plusle spins round and begins to cheer its partner on...before being smacked by Oak's Razor Leaf.
Galloping forward, the Girafarig dodges Nightmare, before scooping the Plusle onto its back.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm... this'll take some effort. I'll tell Nightmare to distract the Girafarig with Quick Attacks and Slashes, while I'll tell Oak to charge up her Solarbeam.

Jay
14th September 2004, 05:59 AM
Jay~
Heading off to the South Caverns, the first thing you see upon entering is a Girafarig, that is obviously flirting with a Sneasel that is doubled up with laughter, as the Psychic blinks and smiles at it.
But they're not the only Pokémon there; a movement signals the arrival of a Drowzee, that wanders over, motioing towards the Girafarig; reacting, it turns and trots over to the Drowzee, eyes blank, before sitting down and smiling at it.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns.

Ignore and move on.

DarkPsychicCharizard
14th September 2004, 10:17 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Letting your new companion out of her pokeball, she wags her tail and follows by your side as you continue your trek through the South Caverns. Suddenly, she freezes and sniffs the air. You look in the direction that shes sniffing in and see a a meditite meditating. There is also a vulpix that has just entered into the caverns and it looks as if its injured. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll go check what's wrong with the poor Vulpix and see if it needs any help.

Wolfsong
14th September 2004, 03:35 PM
Wolfsong~
As Magby prepares for its turn, Cyndaquil grins in response to your cheering, and nudges it, which is enough to cause Magby to stumble, shooting its flames lower than Cyndaquil did.
Laughing, Cyndaquil declares itself the winner, but magby isn't very happy about that and grabs it, wrestling it to the floor.
Deciding to continue on, you shout a conragutlation to the Cyndaquil, before entering the next cave.
A glint of light catches your eye, revealing itself to be a Sableye, that's slowly creeping along the wall, behind a dozing Mr. Mime and Numel.
What are you going to do?

Me

South Caverns

I'll leave them alone. Even though i don't know what i'm looking for, I'm not interested in any of those.

*Murkrow

Waving to the squirtle you continue your uncomfortable flight as the Pelipper dives down, and comes up with one of the feebas in its mouth. As you continue through the sky, a seadra is racing a Poliwag as a Relicanth watches on. A mudkip is standing on its head acting as the announcer for the race. What will you do?

PBug

Sending out your two pokemon, you tell them what to do. Nodding, they set to work, as the poliwag takes in a deep breath and exhales a beam of bubbles at the lotad. The togepi growls loudly as lotad grasps Savior's tail in his mouth and suchs some energy to replenish soem of what was lost with his absorb attack. The pikachu darts over to you saying its not fair for two on one and it wants to help by battling alongside its friend. What will you do?

classy_cat18

You and Cinder immediately accept and before the tauros can do anything, the flame on his shoulder flares up. The tauros takes a step back, as he is blasted by a flamethrower to his face. Shaking his head with his burly mane rustling in the wind, he charges forward and tackles Cinder who goes flying through the air and lands in a heap. He quickly climbs to his feet and it is obvious that it will take a lot to take him out. What will you do?

*Murkrow
14th September 2004, 03:56 PM
*Murkrow

Waving to the squirtle you continue your uncomfortable flight as the Pelipper dives down, and comes up with one of the feebas in its mouth. As you continue through the sky, a seadra is racing a Poliwag as a Relicanth watches on. A mudkip is standing on its head acting as the announcer for the race. What will you do?


Lake

Yes yes yes^_^
I'll have Rage fly down and grab the Mudkip from the Relicanth, and then drop it back into the water. I'll then send out Sapphire (Dratini F L5) and have her swim over and use Iron Tail on the Relicanth constantly until it's weak, before using a Lure Ball.

Linc~
As the four Pokémon charge at each other, Nightmare springs up onto the Girafarigs back, slashing at it with her claws, before knocking the Plusle back.
As the two are distracted, oak looks up at the sun, concentrating as white light begins to shoot down into her flower.
Judging the time is right, she cries out to Nightmare; flinging herself to the side, the Girafarig and Plusle get a seconds glimpse before the beam hurtles into them, sending a massive dirt cloud flying into the air.
As it clears, you spy the Girafarig standing, trembling, its body badly bruised; at its side, the Plusle is lying on the ground, weakly gasping.
What are you going to do?

Jay~
Leaving behind the hypnotised Girafarig, you enter into the next tunnel, where you're confronted with the sight of a Grumpig enthusiastically bounding round the area, trying to get the rest of the Pokémon there to join in with its dance.
Frowning, an Absol deliberately yawns, slashing at it to go away, before curling up, while a Smoochum begins to cautiously follow the Grumpig as it bounds away, slowly imitating its movements.
You also notice a Ponyta resting at the back of the tunnel, its flames burning rather low.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Moving towards the Vulpix, as it swoons, you dash forward as its legs suddenly bukle and it crashes to the floor.
Kneeling down, as Rei whimpers slightly and nudges it, you carefully roll it onto its side, asking what is the matter and what you can do to help.
Openeing its eyes, it gasps that ahead there's a dangerous Pokémon that's attacking anything in sight.
Before you can ask anything else, its eyes flicker and it head collapses onto the floor, its ragged breathing ringing in your ears.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Uninterested in any of the current Pokémon, you walk past them as you head for the next room.
An eeire howl reaches your ears as you walk on; turns out a growlithe is practising its howling, obviously unaware of the racket it's making.
A Ralts is screaming at it to keep the noise down, but the Growlithe is too wrapped up to notice.
Snarling, the Ralts whips round, gesturing across at a Spoink to help it, but the other Pokémon just shrugs and motions to cover its ears.
What are you going to do?

Jay
14th September 2004, 03:58 PM
Jay~
Leaving behind the hypnotised Girafarig, you enter into the next tunnel, where you're confronted with the sight of a Grumpig enthusiastically bounding round the area, trying to get the rest of the Pokémon there to join in with its dance.
Frowning, an Absol deliberately yawns, slashing at it to go away, before curling up, while a Smoochum begins to cautiously follow the Grumpig as it bounds away, slowly imitating its movements.
You also notice a Ponyta resting at the back of the tunnel, its flames burning rather low.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns.

Ignore and move on.

Linc
14th September 2004, 04:02 PM
Linc~
As the four Pokémon charge at each other, Nightmare springs up onto the Girafarigs back, slashing at it with her claws, before knocking the Plusle back.
As the two are distracted, oak looks up at the sun, concentrating as white light begins to shoot down into her flower.
Judging the time is right, she cries out to Nightmare; flinging herself to the side, the Girafarig and Plusle get a seconds glimpse before the beam hurtles into them, sending a massive dirt cloud flying into the air.
As it clears, you spy the Girafarig standing, trembling, its body badly bruised; at its side, the Plusle is lying on the ground, weakly gasping.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll ask the Girafarig if it's ready to admit defeat, and if it is I'll use my Crystal Ball to catch it. If it isn't, I'll tell Nightmare to use Ice Beam on its feet to freeze it to the ground, and then I'll tell Oak to use Vine Whip on it. I'll also ask the Plusle if it wants to come with me, and if it does, I'll hold it in my Ultra Ball.

Me
Now I'm also gonna be releasing Queen, my Ekans. She doesn't really get along with the group, and she'd be better off in the wild.

classy_cat18
14th September 2004, 04:13 PM
classy_cat18

You and Cinder immediately accept and before the tauros can do anything, the flame on his shoulder flares up. The tauros takes a step back, as he is blasted by a flamethrower to his face. Shaking his head with his burly mane rustling in the wind, he charges forward and tackles Cinder who goes flying through the air and lands in a heap. He quickly climbs to his feet and it is obvious that it will take a lot to take him out. What will you do?

Meadow
I'll have Cinder use Smokescreen, and then Dig!

Interpol HQ
14th September 2004, 04:36 PM
Interpol HQ~

Spluttering and lashing out as fast as you can for the lake shore, you're unfortunately not fast enough x_x There's a faint flash from under the lake, before the waves of electricity come tearing through the water.
Doubling up as it crackles through your body, you struggle to keep from screaming out....when suddenly, the electricity vanishes; next second, there's a boom from somewhere below the water, and the electricity vanishes.
What are you going to do?


Lake

What the?...

I dive down to check out what stopped the electricity.


[SIZE=1]Edit: codeing stuff [SIZE]

Wolfsong
14th September 2004, 04:54 PM
Wolfsong~
Uninterested in any of the current Pokémon, you walk past them as you head for the next room.
An eeire howl reaches your ears as you walk on; turns out a growlithe is practising its howling, obviously unaware of the racket it's making.
A Ralts is screaming at it to keep the noise down, but the Growlithe is too wrapped up to notice.
Snarling, the Ralts whips round, gesturing across at a Spoink to help it, but the other Pokémon just shrugs and motions to cover its ears.
What are you going to do?

Me

South Caverns

As much as i like growlithes, i'll see i i can help out the ralts. I'll send out Kumar (Persian) and Flare (Ninetales) To have each use hypnosis on the growlithe. if that fails, I'll send Ranec (umbreon) out to use a confuse ray. when the growlithe stops howling, I'll coninue my trek through the caves.

*Murkrow*

Spotting what you want, you tell Rage what you want him to do. The metallic bird, nodds then dives with you holding on to his neck. When he gets close to the water he rolls over mid flight and you fall a couple of feet and lands headfirst into the water. He chuckles to himself before taking hte mudkip into his talons and dropping him off several feet away. Sending out your dratini you tell her to repeatedly hit the relicanth with her iron tail which she does. The relicanth does its best to protect himself and has landed some blows onto Sapphire. When it looks week you wind up and throw a lure ball. It floars around for a bit shaking up a storm and you hold your breath. Just when you think it might be caught, the fish breaks free. What will you do?

Jay

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on your treck through the caverns. Entering a smaller side cavern, you see a drowzee curiously watching a torchic running around in circles. The torchic gets faster with each circuit. A ninetales is sleeping soundly a little ways off while a poocyena is whining and pawing at a small hole in the cavern wall. What will you do?

Everoy
14th September 2004, 05:12 PM
PBug

Sending out your two pokemon, you tell them what to do. Nodding, they set to work, as the poliwag takes in a deep breath and exhales a beam of bubbles at the lotad. The togepi growls loudly as lotad grasps Savior's tail in his mouth and suchs some energy to replenish soem of what was lost with his absorb attack. The pikachu darts over to you saying its not fair for two on one and it wants to help by battling alongside its friend. What will you do?

Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Lazy Lacey (Togepi), Female, Level 7
Trait: Hustle
Knows: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Present

Inventory:
Pokeball x2
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
Um... I challenged all three at once...

*Murkrow
14th September 2004, 05:17 PM
*Murkrow*

Spotting what you want, you tell Rage what you want him to do. The metallic bird, nodds then dives with you holding on to his neck. When he gets close to the water he rolls over mid flight and you fall a couple of feet and lands headfirst into the water. He chuckles to himself before taking hte mudkip into his talons and dropping him off several feet away. Sending out your dratini you tell her to repeatedly hit the relicanth with her iron tail which she does. The relicanth does its best to protect himself and has landed some blows onto Sapphire. When it looks week you wind up and throw a lure ball. It floars around for a bit shaking up a storm and you hold your breath. Just when you think it might be caught, the fish breaks free. What will you do?


Lake

Crap. I'll send out Pock (Poochena M L14), and, er, throw him in, before having Rage swoop down and grab him in his claws.
I'll than have Sapphire Wrap the Relicanth to prevent it escaping, before Rage hovers down and Pock uses Yawn.
Once it's asleep, I'll use another Lure Ball.

Linc~
Girafarig shakes its head hard when you ask it if it's willing to concede; galloping forward, it angrily smashes into Nightmare, knocking her back as she release an Ice Beam.
Grazing the Girafarig's side, the beam freezes, causing it to cry out in pain.
Lashing out with Vine Whip, Oak manages to catch it off guard and sends it crashing to the ground.
As it struggles to get up, the Girafarig suddenly sends out a massive blast of psychic power; Nightmare easily withstands it, but it's enough to KO both Oak and Plusle.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Blasting out the thick cloud of smoke, Cinder is just in time, as an orange beam explodes past him; diving down, he hastily burrows back into the ground, while the Tauros's angry roars shriek out.
Next second, there's a rumble and the ground begins to shake....squealing, Cinder has no choice but to scramble back out as the tunnel begins to collapse.
Looking round for the Tauros, he jumps to the side as it thunders past, obviously deciding that the best way to fight is to try and run him to the ground.
What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ~
Thoroughly confused, you take a breath, before diving back down into the water, heading back to where you where just minutes before.
Reaching the site, you blink, wonder briefly if you're hallucinating, then realise that this area is also home to dragons as well.
Floating in the water is the Chinchou, being watched over by the couple of Barboach you spied previously...as well as a Vibrava o_O
It's flapping round through the water, looking happily at home; the three ground types must have KO'd the Chinchou themselves to stop the electricity.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Kumar and Flare both narrow their eyes, sending waves of hypnotic power towards the Growlithe; cutting off abrubtly, it blinks and collapses, out cold.
Cheering, the Ralts flashes you a grin as you pass, happily waving you off; nodding, you enter into the adjoining cavern.
A Ponyta is furiously rolling in the middle of the cave, sending bursts of flames flashing over the floor, as it whinnies happily to itself.
A couple of Houndour are lounging round a Sneasel, nudging the ice type towards the fire, chuckling and making mock rushes to drive it closer.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18
14th September 2004, 05:26 PM
classy_cat18~
Blasting out the thick cloud of smoke, Cinder is just in time, as an orange beam explodes past him; diving down, he hastily burrows back into the ground, while the Tauros's angry roars shriek out.
Next second, there's a rumble and the ground begins to shake....squealing, Cinder has no choice but to scramble back out as the tunnel begins to collapse.
Looking round for the Tauros, he jumps to the side as it thunders past, obviously deciding that the best way to fight is to try and run him to the ground.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll have Cinder meet him head on with a Tackle attack!

Wolfsong
14th September 2004, 05:44 PM
Wolfsong~
Kumar and Flare both narrow their eyes, sending waves of hypnotic power towards the Growlithe; cutting off abrubtly, it blinks and collapses, out cold.
Cheering, the Ralts flashes you a grin as you pass, happily waving you off; nodding, you enter into the adjoining cavern.
A Ponyta is furiously rolling in the middle of the cave, sending bursts of flames flashing over the floor, as it whinnies happily to itself.
A couple of Houndour are lounging round a Sneasel, nudging the ice type towards the fire, chuckling and making mock rushes to drive it closer.
What are you going to do?

Me

South Caverns

Hmmmm all of those look tempting. I'll just make a quick look around, and see if any of them look unusual. If so, I'll send out my umby Ranec and have it mean look the unusual looking poke. If they're all normal looking i'll just chalenge the houndours to a battle.

PBuG

Thats what i thought, but when you attacked only the lotad, well, it was kinda confusion. Rewrites it a bit.

Sending out your two pokemon, you tell them what to do. Nodding, they set to work, as the poliwag takes in a deep breath and exhales a beam of bubbles at the lotad. The togepi growls loudly as lotad grasps Savior's tail in his mouth and suchs some energy to replenish soem of what was lost with his absorb attack. The pikachu darts over and sends thunderwave at Savior. The poliwag is immediately paralyzed. Taillow swoops in front of Lacey and growls loudly startling her. What will you do?

*Murkrow

Groaning, you pull a pokeball off your belt, and send out your poochyena. He immediatly begins dogpaddling while Rage swoops down and scoops him up in his talons, squeezing a little too tight but lifts Pock out of the water. Sapphire squeezes herself as tight as she can around the Relicanth's head. Rage dives down until pock is barely touching the water and Pock yawns in the relicanth's face. The fish yawns back, but quickly hardens. You wind up and hurl another lure ball. This time he is sucked in, and after several minutes of stuggling, a feint ding sounds. Congrats. You caught a L.8 Male Relicanth. What will you do now?

Everoy
14th September 2004, 05:55 PM
PBuG

Thats what i thought, but when you attacked only the lotad, well, it was kinda confusion. Rewrites it a bit.

Sending out your two pokemon, you tell them what to do. Nodding, they set to work, as the poliwag takes in a deep breath and exhales a beam of bubbles at the lotad. The togepi growls loudly as lotad grasps Savior's tail in his mouth and suchs some energy to replenish soem of what was lost with his absorb attack. The pikachu darts over and sends thunderwave at Savior. The poliwag is immediately paralyzed. Taillow swoops in front of Lacey and growls loudly startling her. What will you do?

Location:
Meadow

Pokemon:
Savior (Poliwag), Male, Level 10
Trait: Water Absorb
Knows: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Lazy Lacey (Togepi), Female, Level 7
Trait: Hustle
Knows: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Present

Inventory:
Pokeball x2
Great Ball x2
Ultra Ball x2
Crystal Ball x2
Fast Ball x2
Heavy Ball x1
14 CCPs

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`. `.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
I'll ask Lacey [Togepi] to pretend to use Metronome on Savior. [Poliwag] I'll ask Savior to pretend that it made him faint instantly. Then, I'll ask Lacey to use an empty Present but "accidentally" slip and fall, it landing on her, and her pretend to faint.

Jay
14th September 2004, 05:58 PM
Jay

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on your treck through the caverns. Entering a smaller side cavern, you see a drowzee curiously watching a torchic running around in circles. The torchic gets faster with each circuit. A ninetales is sleeping soundly a little ways off while a poocyena is whining and pawing at a small hole in the cavern wall. What will you do?
South Caverns.

Na move onwards.

Linc
14th September 2004, 08:02 PM
Linc~
Girafarig shakes its head hard when you ask it if it's willing to concede; galloping forward, it angrily smashes into Nightmare, knocking her back as she release an Ice Beam.
Grazing the Girafarig's side, the beam freezes, causing it to cry out in pain.
Lashing out with Vine Whip, Oak manages to catch it off guard and sends it crashing to the ground.
As it struggles to get up, the Girafarig suddenly sends out a massive blast of psychic power; Nightmare easily withstands it, but it's enough to KO both Oak and Plusle.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll recall Oak sinse she is KO'd. Hm... a 1-on-1 battle then. I'll tell Nightmare to use Quick Attack, but leap when she's a few feet away from the Girafarig and then I'll tell her to use Ice Beams while she's in the air, and when she lands, I'll tell her to use Slash from behind. Then I'll ask the Girafarig if it's beaten.

Wild Eevee
14th September 2004, 11:14 PM
Wild Eevee~
Waiting turns out to not be the best option; as with a screaming roar, the Tyranitar suddenly charges towards you, lashing out with its claws; springing to the side, you stumble away, even as it lumbers round for another go.
In the dim light, you can just make out the look in its eye; it obviously knew you where there all along, but just wanted to wait until the perfect opportunity came.
Gathering its strength, it prepares to run forward again, when there's a brush of air as a Heracross and Houndour springs past you, snarling and gesturing towards the other Pokémon, which pauses, startled, before frowning and begining to snarl back.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

*Murkrow
15th September 2004, 04:14 PM
*Murkrow

Groaning, you pull a pokeball off your belt, and send out your poochyena. He immediatly begins dogpaddling while Rage swoops down and scoops him up in his talons, squeezing a little too tight but lifts Pock out of the water. Sapphire squeezes herself as tight as she can around the Relicanth's head. Rage dives down until pock is barely touching the water and Pock yawns in the relicanth's face. The fish yawns back, but quickly hardens. You wind up and hurl another lure ball. This time he is sucked in, and after several minutes of stuggling, a feint ding sounds. Congrats. You caught a L.8 Male Relicanth. What will you do now?

Alright :) For want of a better name, he'll be called Charade and will have Earthquake as his bred on move.

Lake

I'll thank Pock and return him, before getting Rage to fly back down so I can get back onto his back.
If I have any trouble getting up, I'll have Sapphire use her HP: Psychic to lift me.
Once I'm on his back, I'll thank Sapphire, return her, then have Rage continue on.

Wolfsong~
Unfortunately, all of the Pokémon are their usual colours; undetered, you turn to the two Houndour and ask them if either or both is willing to battle.
Glancing at each other, the larger of the two shakes its head slightly, backing off, obviously expecting the smaller one to follow..but it doesn't.
Bounding forwards, it snarls eagerly, nodding to show it accepts.
Getting the implied threat, the Ponyta jumps to its feet, retreating a little back into the shadows, closely followed by the Sneasel, before they both look eagerly from you to the Houndour.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
As Lacy and Savior exchange a confused look, the other three Pokémon don't was any time, all three coming in for an attack at once.
Waving her hands from side to side, Lacey concentrates, trying to make out that she's actually using an attack.
Pretending to stumble, she spins round, pointing towards Savior who collapses in a mock-faint.....only to be sent flying back as the Taillow ploughs into it.
Pulling out a pale sack, Lacey flings it up, again pretending to 'stumble' so the sack lands on her....instantly engulfing her in a tiny explosion x_x
Seems she pulled out the wrong sack.
By now, all three opponents have paused, looking confused.
What are you going to do?

Jay~
Ignoring them as well, you hurry past, entering into a new cavern, where a little trio of Pokémon are crowded round a Charmander's tail, talking happily, and giggling as the Charmander yawns, rolling over onto its side, accidentally scarring across one of them- a Solrock's- body.
Shaking slightly, it glares across at the other Pokémon- an Espeon, Sneasel and an Absol- before muttering something, hovering up as a tremor ripples across the cavern floor.
As the cavern begins to tremble, all the Pokémon leap to their feet, bristling across at the Solrock.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Pulling out Oak's Poké Ball, you return her limp body, before calling out Nightmare's instructions.
Hearing that the battle is resumed, the Girafarig looks up from where it was staring at the motionless Plusle.
Darting forwards, she leaps up, looking down and shooting her Ice Beam against the Girafarig's spine.
As it stubmles in agony, she slides down, lashing out from behind it, when the Girafarig bucks, catching her claw.
As the two break apart- both by now panting heavily-, you ask the Girafarig if it's ready to accept defeat; frowning, it whimpers, obviously thinking hard, before shuddering and shaking its head.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Getting over its initial shock, the Tyranitar snarls and opens its mouth, creating a Hyper Beam that blasts out, towards the three of you.
Splitting up, the Heracross leaps in front, its body shining blue as it uses Endure, while the Houndour bounds back towards you, motioning to get out of the way.
Backing off, you watch as the Houndour then bounds towards the gasping Tyranitar, jumping up to latch onto its face and exhaling a stream of viscious flames.
Snarling, it reaches up, as it regains its strength, but the heracross responds by punching its arm, before latching on as the Tyanitar flails about.
What are you going to do?

Linc
15th September 2004, 04:21 PM
Linc~
Pulling out Oak's Poké Ball, you return her limp body, before calling out Nightmare's instructions.
Hearing that the battle is resumed, the Girafarig looks up from where it was staring at the motionless Plusle.
Darting forwards, she leaps up, looking down and shooting her Ice Beam against the Girafarig's spine.
As it stubmles in agony, she slides down, lashing out from behind it, when the Girafarig bucks, catching her claw.
As the two break apart- both by now panting heavily-, you ask the Girafarig if it's ready to accept defeat; frowning, it whimpers, obviously thinking hard, before shuddering and shaking its head.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Darn! I'll tell Nightmare to Slash three times, and then I'll tell her to use her Ice Beam at full power.

Wolfsong
15th September 2004, 04:31 PM
Wolfsong~
Unfortunately, all of the Pokémon are their usual colours; undetered, you turn to the two Houndour and ask them if either or both is willing to battle.
Glancing at each other, the larger of the two shakes its head slightly, backing off, obviously expecting the smaller one to follow..but it doesn't.
Bounding forwards, it snarls eagerly, nodding to show it accepts.
Getting the implied threat, the Ponyta jumps to its feet, retreating a little back into the shadows, closely followed by the Sneasel, before they both look eagerly from you to the Houndour.
What are you going to do?

Me

South Caverns

I'll let it choose its opponent. I have a few that need experience. Lani, my L.15 Growlithe, Aiko my L.10 Skitty F, or Wildfire my L.14 F Torchic Once it chooses we'll go from there.

*Murkrow

Pock barks happily, his tail wagging a mile a minute after you thank him. Recalling him into his pokeball, you call up to Rage who just rolls his eyes but lowers himself and allows you to climb on. He takes off so suddenly that you almost fall off but luckily don't. You don't need excellent vision to spot a hugs shape floating a ways off. It's a Wailmer that is snoozing. You see a small shape moving towards you in hte water below, and realize its the squirtle from earlier. It waves before diving underwater again. What will you do?

*Murkrow
15th September 2004, 04:43 PM
*Murkrow

Pock barks happily, his tail wagging a mile a minute after you thank him. Recalling him into his pokeball, you call up to Rage who just rolls his eyes but lowers himself and allows you to climb on. He takes off so suddenly that you almost fall off but luckily don't. You don't need excellent vision to spot a hugs shape floating a ways off. It's a Wailmer that is snoozing. You see a small shape moving towards you in hte water below, and realize its the squirtle from earlier. It waves before diving underwater again. What will you do?

Lake

Hmm, not really what I'm looking for, so I'll have Rage continue on.

Linc~
Diving forwards, Nightmare springs first to the left, then to the right, before jumping back to the centre, each time dealing her opponent a hefty Slash.
Trembling, the Girafarig rears up, before Stomping down as hard as it can, breifly managing to catch Nightmare's side, but not enough to prevent her from unleashing an Ice Beam.
As the ice crackles round the Girafarig's body, its eyes roll, and it stumbles and crashes down, whimpering, before weakly looking up and catching your eye, grimacing and nodding.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Mulling over your offered Pokémon, the Houndour smiles, before barking out that it'd like to battle your Skitty.
Nodding, you pull her ball from your belt, tapping the button to send Aiko scampering into the makeshift arena.
Snarling, the Houndour crouches low before charging forwards; leaping to the side, Aiko spins round, only to receive a barrage of Embers directly to the chest.
Catching her balance just in time, she lunges away as another barrage comes flying past...which is enough to get a big 'ooohhhh' from the watching Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
15th September 2004, 04:49 PM
Wolfsong~
Mulling over your offered Pokémon, the Houndour smiles, before barking out that it'd like to battle your Skitty.
Nodding, you pull her ball from your belt, tapping the button to send Aiko scampering into the makeshift arena.
Snarling, the Houndour crouches low before charging forwards; leaping to the side, Aiko spins round, only to receive a barrage of Embers directly to the chest.
Catching her balance just in time, she lunges away as another barrage comes flying past...which is enough to get a big 'ooohhhh' from the watching Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

Me

South Caverns.

I'll have Aiko retaliate with a water pulse. If the attack hits the houndour she will follow up with thundebrolt. If the water pulse misses, Ailko will try toxic instead.

*Murkrow

As you contine on, you come across a slowbro and a mudkip battling. The slowbro seems to have the upper hand, but the mudkip is undeterred. Could it have a few tricks up its paw? A quillfish nearby inflates in surprise because of the tentacool that just spooked it. What will you do?