PDA

View Full Version : Whatever the set is called

Roarkiller
21st June 2004, 08:27 AM
Wow, my 1st topic in like a zillion yrs.

Anyway, Pokeschool has scans for the next j-set to be released, and since theyre larger than the one at POkebeach (no offense), i took the liberty of translating them. Note that i couldnt be bothered to look up the kanji that i couldnt read, and its only a half-hearted job, so meh.

-----

Beautifly

Bug's news: If Beautifly's remaining HP is 40HP or less, increase all damage done by Beautifly to the Defending Pokémon by 40.

Provoked Stab [G] 20
Before doing damage, you may switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon, if any.

Cutter Wind [GCC] 50

-----

Ninjask

Speed Protector: ???

Tsurugi no mai [C]
During your next turn, Ninjask's Slash attack's base damage is 80 instead of 30.

Slash [C] 30

-----

Seaking

Triple Splash [W]
Does 10 damage to 3 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Horn Attack [CC] 30+
If the Defending Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 30 damage plus 20 more damage.

-----

Ludiculo

Water Dance: Once during your turn, before your attack, you may search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You cannot use this power if Ludiculo is affected by any Special COnditions.

*Iyashi's Step [W] 30
You may discard any number of cards from Your hand. Remove a number of damage counters from Ludiculo equal to the number of cards discarded in this way.

Step with Everyone [WCC] 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play.

-----

Pelipper

Mizudori no Mai [C] 10
During your next turn, ???All damage done by your Active Pokémon to the Defending pokémon is increased by 30.???

Aqua Sonic [WCC] 50
???

Water Pokemon Master
21st June 2004, 04:03 PM
RK, the big ones are up at my site. You have to click them for the larger images because they are thumbnails, lol.

And you can find all of the main set's translations's here:
http://pokemonlabs.com/index.php/articles/234/

Alec Trevelyan
22nd June 2004, 03:06 PM
Ludiculo

Water Dance: Once during your turn, before your attack, you may search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You cannot use this power if Ludiculo is affected by any Special COnditions.

*Iyashi's Step [W] 30
You may discard any number of cards from Your hand. Remove a number of damage counters from Ludiculo equal to the number of cards discarded in this way.

Step with Everyone [WCC] 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play.

Wtf, on the site which WPM sent us the pokepower is saying: < Poké-Power > Smooth Dance[?]
Once durring your turn, (before you attack) You may draw a card from your deck. This Poké-Power can’t be used if Ludicolo is affected by a special condition.
Anyway, i'd rather if its right RK trans :P

Water Pokemon Master
22nd June 2004, 03:10 PM
Congrats on 700 Alec! :)

The guy doing the translations, GreatFox, is someone I know in real-life. He said that Nick15 gave him the secret website with the Japanese text spoilers of the set, so this is the first time he has translated this stuff. Give him some slack.

Wow, I like RK's Ludicolo better. It doesn't even need to be the Active Pokemon to do that, and imagine if you had more than one on your bench. :)

Alec Trevelyan
22nd June 2004, 03:29 PM
oh, i didnt see it was the 700 post! :D
anyway, i bet its not RK translation... you just draw 1 card from your deck... downside its stage 1, but 2 of them would be interesting to play... drawing 3 cards each turn yay

Roarkiller
24th June 2004, 06:02 AM
Wait, lemme check... Oops, my bad. Eyeah, u may draw a card every turn.

Dont u juz hate it when im wrong? :nut:

Anyway, the power sez Suisui Dansu, and the word suisui means @#$% in my vocab, so i juz took it as the word sui(water) x2.

Water Pokemon Master
24th June 2004, 02:19 PM
I guess that's where they get Suicune from.

The Ludicolo in the half-deck is so cool! It lets you remove a damage counter from all of your Pokemon each turn, and it's attack does 40 plus you flip a coin for each W energy attached to it and it does 20 more for each. There is no limit on how many W's you can flip for, and it's attack takes CCC, which means you can do 100 each turn for 3 W.

I am so comboing it with Blastoise ex. I don't care if it's two stage 2's. :badsmile:

Roarkiller
25th June 2004, 10:26 AM
Blastoise? Meh, if im allowed to use a coin, i wouldnt even need more than 3W. Unless i need to kill off some higher HP pkmn, but yeah.