PDA

View Full Version : Help With A Title

God of Fire
1st February 2003, 02:06 AM
Hey there I wasn't sure if this was allowed but I'll post it anyway, I need a title for my story but couldn't think of a decent one that fit the storyline.

Here is my story:

100 years ago Latias and Latios were given birth, they along with the humans grew to love everyone and there would never be wars, everyone lived in a harmonious enviroment. Latias and Latios decided to reward the humans for their kindness with the creation of all Pokemon, this was called the Monster era. As everyone adapted to catching and raising Pokemon they realised that Latias and Latios were Pokemon too and therefor catchable. The Indigo League dispatched technology to two large citys who would then attempt to give birth to man-made Pokemon. Success. One city created Mewtwo and the other created the unstable Deoxys. Both towns however learned of the other and sent their Pokemon to defeat oneanother. Mewtwo was the fav but the battle was won by Deoxys who destroyed Mewtwo and went on to catch the Lati's. However Deoxys had no intention of catching them, he destoyed Latias while Latos grew furious about the humans betrayl. Latios sealed himself away for 100 years and said that when he was to awaken he would cause the cataclysm. 100 years later each town able to distribute Pokemon Liscences sent out their 2 greatest Trainers who's goal would be to stop Latios and the Gods he created (every legendary Pokemon) with everything they have...but these trainers have no idea of what happaned in the past.

One town sent Katie and Mel with Cyndaquil and Torchic, another trainer by the name of Ali hated that and thought she was destined to defeat Latios and stole one of the Proffessor's Pokemon, Chikorita and set out to defeat them so she could take their place. (they end up all traveling together though)

So anyone have a Title idea?

dratinihaunter13
3rd February 2003, 10:29 PM
some ideas

A Century's Revenge

Awake to a Nightmare

Journey to the Beginning

oh i dunno, but the story sounds pretty good =). what you could do is start writing it if you're ready to, and then post a poll up with the topic giving title choices that readers can vote on. It'd probably make more sense for the author to choose the title, but hey, however you wanna do it ;)