PDA

View Full Version : A Different Kind of Misty - Mistake

Heald
21st June 2004, 05:37 PM
Was I the only one who noticed this? Anyway, I was watching this episode randomly one morning and Team Rocket came along in this giant Zapdos thingy. So, the two hands came out and grabbed Magnemite and the magic rock. However, Pikachu comes along so they grab Pikachu instead. However, after they grab Pikachu, they throw Magnemite away. This means they must have dropped the magic rock at some point but they didn't. The Zapdos only had 2 hands but was simultaneously holding Magnemite, Pikachu and the magic rock in three hands, although we only ever saw two. Hmm...

Water Pokemon Master
21st June 2004, 10:38 PM
This episode hasn't even aired in America yet. :rolleyes:

I have seen a few animation mistakes in the past, too. They had one in the one museum ep a few weeks ago where Ash, Pika, and the little boy were supposed to be locked up in a cage, but in one scene, they are out of it. In the next scene, they are in it again. Very odd indeed...

Heald
22nd June 2004, 07:29 AM
That's odd. I live the UK and we usually get the sh*tty end of the animé stick. We got about all of Dragonball/Z/GT about a year after America.

The Muffin Man
23rd June 2004, 02:23 AM
That's odd. I live the UK and we usually get the sh*tty end of the animé stick. We got about all of Dragonball/Z/GT about a year after America.

Actually you got GT before it was released on American TV.

Although I'd never really call that 'lucky'...

Heald
23rd June 2004, 08:23 AM
Actually you got GT before it was released on American TV.

Although I'd never really call that 'lucky'...I'm sure GT only finished a few months ago.

And Z > Dragonball > GT, IMHO.