PDA

View Full Version : [P] Who would you recommend for the empty mod spot of PCG?

Wigglytuff
21st June 2004, 08:10 PM
i say shazza!!!

gogo shazza

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2004, 08:18 PM
The poll may be right, but ban evading is wrong, Kiyone. :no:

Wigglytuff
21st June 2004, 08:20 PM
The poll may be right, but ban evading is wrong, Kiyone. :no:

I talked to Suzie, and she said it was alright that I had a new account.

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2004, 08:30 PM
I don't know if that's true, but I'll leave you be until Suzie responds (or until you break a rule, whatever happens first).

FTorchicX
21st June 2004, 08:35 PM
I would have to say that I think Jay would be a good candidate to be a PCG mod as well. I have seen him posting in the rules forum, and it seems like he had a big part in making the rules. Also, he seems to care about this forum, so yeah. :p

RedStarWarrior
21st June 2004, 08:55 PM
I would like to see Shazza back as a mod in PCG. He was one of the best mods PCG ever had. It's time for the return of the king. (LoTR joke not intended)

Jay
21st June 2004, 08:58 PM
uh ?_?

The message you have entered is too short.

Little_Pikachu
21st June 2004, 09:15 PM
I always thought Matt would be a good PCG mod. I haven't really been watching lately though. I'm sure you'll think of something ^_^

Zak
21st June 2004, 09:34 PM
I definately want Shazza back! He's one of the few people I know that would care a bit more for the main forum, since I see too many of the candidates focus upon the AC/CC more than PCG itself. Out of the ones that don't, him definately.

~Zak

phaedrus
21st June 2004, 10:07 PM
the shazzster. period. :yes:

Katie
21st June 2004, 10:25 PM
I always thought sam (crystal mew) would make a good mod, she's been an active poster in this forum forever, and I've never seen her spam/flame/troll once. Or maybe kris (angel blossom), she applies to all that up there -^ in additon to her having experience and stuff :o

~Katie

Zak
22nd June 2004, 12:40 AM
I always thought sam (crystal mew) would make a good mod, she's been an active poster in this forum forever, and I've never seen her spam/flame/troll once. Or maybe kris (angel blossom), she applies to all that up there -^ in additon to her having experience and stuff :o

~Katie

See? I would have mentioned them as well, but then I'd obviously have gotten flamed and mocked for bias by "certain people", even though I have legitimate reasons... But I guess since now that there's proof that it's actually a common thought and not what it would have been perceived as coming from me, I'd like to give them my support as well along with Shazza.

~Zak

Jay
22nd June 2004, 02:04 AM
I always thought sam (crystal mew) would make a good mod, she's been an active poster in this forum forever, and I've never seen her spam/flame/troll once.
Obviously people haven't had as many bad experiences as she has to make her out to be a bad person.

I would have mentioned them as well, but then I'd obviously have gotten flamed and mocked for bias by "certain people"
You've always been known to do it though. What's so special about this occasion, and you're just doing this for shazza too? (Just a nice question, not going to make it a flame war). Seeing as though he did hand over BB to you, and probably other stuff I'm unaware of, I don't doubt this situation either.

Edit: I'd suggest you don't troll either. By "certain people", I know damn well that refers to me. So cut it.

Jay Umbreon
22nd June 2004, 03:36 AM
Shazza. he's experienced, and would definitely bring some life into this forum. he used to create some great ideas for this place, and hopefully would be strict at the same time (to stop asses like kiyone coming back and posting the crappiest polls ever).

I also think Sam would be a good mod.

~Jay

phaedrus
22nd June 2004, 12:45 PM
he used to create some great ideas for this place, and hopefully would be strict at the same time (to stop asses like kiyone coming back and posting the crappiest polls ever).

~Jay

kiyones polls > you.

get with the program :oh: :angry: :mad2:

meh. might as well also suggest Kris and Sam for moddage. they would be awesome too.

shazza
23rd June 2004, 02:39 AM
I vote for me. Even though I haven't been as active lately, I willl be soon in the holidays. I can make this place more fun, but be strict if anyone messes up :angry2:

dr.raticate
23rd June 2004, 02:46 AM
~writes on a piece of paper: "shazzy-wazzy :---*"~
~rolls the piece of paper and pushes it into Kiyone's ass (it is the voting box)~
:lol::lol::laugh:
;)

Sniper404
23rd June 2004, 02:52 AM
wazzy obviously
(shazza) :dance:

cd
23rd June 2004, 04:29 AM
yeah thanks guys

:mad:

Wigglytuff
23rd June 2004, 04:30 AM
i wouldn't recommend cool_daddy for a mod hes a jerk :mad:

PancaKe
23rd June 2004, 06:33 AM
Most important thing is who is really active at PCG and who really is dedicated to the forum? From what I can see, my votes go to both Jay Umbreon AND Shazza. Which ever one gets the spot :) Go them.

Jay
20th August 2004, 08:39 PM
i think we should demod the random from here and exchange for shazza. clearly has the most experience and is best for the job. can provide comical influence :orange:

kainashi
20th August 2004, 08:58 PM
shazza because he was the best person i ever modded in my short tenure as admin. 8)

Everoy
21st August 2004, 10:18 AM
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned me :( Let's see... shazza, Kris (AB), anybody but Jay (he's been really rude to lots of people recently, I guess this is just ASKING for him to flame me).

Little_Pikachu
21st August 2004, 10:22 AM
We have no empty spots right now, so this topic is pretty pointless, I know exactly who I want next time there's a free spot though, you'll all just have to wait and see.

Jay, please stop necroing, I know most of the topics haven't been gone for 3 months, but I still know when you're just doing something to annoy. It's the unwritten common sense rule.