PDA

View Full Version : The Australian Yu-Gi-Oh! champ CHEATED!

Last Exile
22nd June 2004, 08:12 PM
I've checked with several sources and I'm convinced:

HE CHEATED! AND THE JUDGES KNEW AND INTENTIONALLY LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!

What happened:

In the previous match, Pascall's opponent, Cory, still has Pascal's Magical Scientist, in his deck.

Pascal duels my friend Jason in the semis. Pascal wins 2-1. After duel, Cory coems up and says he had Pascal's Magical Scientist in his deck. Pascal says yes, it wasn't in his deck, and that he didn't replace it with another card, therefore having 40 isntead of 41 cards. Therefore Pascal had 1 less card than he claimed. 15 other people that day got an automatic 1st duel loss for similiar incidences. What happens to Pascal?

Judge discussion:

Sydney Judge 1: He had 1 card less than he claimed. It's agaisnt the rules!
Sydney Judge 2: Look, do you want Sydney or Adelaide in the final?!
Sydney Judge 1: Sydney.
Syndey Judge 2: Then let it go.

Pascal is not penalised. He goes to the final and wins 2-0 and this is National Champion. Sydney UDE representative says: Thank god Syndye won and not some ejrk from Adelaide or Perth!

Is this fair?! NO! This is blatant blurring of the rules!

So I make this plea:

1. Fellow duelists, do not let Pascal and Upperdeck get away with this! THIS IS WRONG AND AGAINST WHAT THE GAME STANDS FOR!

2. Darkyouth, I take back what I said before. CREAM THE LITTLE BASTARD!

3. If you ever meet him, don't give him the satisfaction of thinking he's good.

4. My friend taped the whole duel and aftermath on his video camera. e have physical proof of what happened.

I am sickend by the whole thing. SO much for fair duelling.

Darkyouth, ebat him and win the worlds...please!

Dark-San
22nd June 2004, 08:20 PM
Woah at first I thought the judges here ain't good enough here. At least now I know that the judges at Australia are much worse. Now how can they let a little mistake here go unpunished?

I must say the judges are bias too~

DarkTemplarZ
22nd June 2004, 08:47 PM
Half these judges don't really care about the tournament. Still, this is just beyond BS, the fact that the kid had one less card doesn't matter much, but what the judges said was quite disturbing...

Water Pokemon Master
22nd June 2004, 10:06 PM
Why did the judges want him to win? I don't get it...

Last Exile
22nd June 2004, 11:43 PM
Why did the judges want him to win? I don't get it...

Pascal lives in Sydney.

The tournament was held in Sydney

Most of the judges were from Sydney.

Any questions?

Water Pokemon Master
23rd June 2004, 12:57 AM
Oh, I understand.

You guys should report him IMMEDIANTLY. If you don't do it in time, it may become invalid. Get his bottom embarrassed and get those biased judges fired.

Oh, and don't forget to mention TPM and this thread so we can get more TCG people. :D

The Muffin Man
23rd June 2004, 01:31 AM
Oh, I understand.

You guys should report him IMMEDIANTLY. If you don't do it in time, it may become invalid. Get his bottom embarrassed and get those biased judges fired.

Oh, and don't forget to mention TPM and this thread so we can get more TCG people. :D

While I agree that he should be reported, it won't do any good now. They can't overturn it now. Besides, he can claim "OMG I didn't know!" which is crap. Who's to say he didn't keep the Magical Scientist out of his deck because it wasn't doing any good, and rather than add a card from the side-deck he gave himself a 1-card advantage?

And DTZ - One card could have changed the match. Say the kid had the boring, standard, annoying, gamewinning CED. What if he had Magical Scientist and drew that instead? Who's to say that the 1000 he payed to finish his opponent/lock them might have been used differently, or given the opponent a whole 'nother turn to come back? One card can tip the scales.

jesschow12
23rd June 2004, 05:36 AM
i want to see the tape!!

Yoh Asakura
23rd June 2004, 12:24 PM
Can't do anything about it. If he is D/Qed they'll just shift the ranks down. So rank 2 will become rank 1, rank 3 will become rank 2, etc etc

Water Pokemon Master
23rd June 2004, 02:38 PM
But if he cheated and it's on tape, doesn't that mean he gets disqualified and that he gets totally humiliated about and posted on all of the YGO sites?

Yoh Asakura
23rd June 2004, 06:12 PM
If he does get D/Qed (Which I doubt) then as I said in the previous post, the ranking will be shifted. I can't see them doing anything else.

Being humiliated online isn't anything really. So he'll be called a cheat, dunno why that'd bother him. I've been called a cheat by many a pathetic American duelliust because they lost to me *shrugs*

If you really want him out of the way that bad, then you could always save the video as a .avi file and send it to an American World Champion Judge.

If it where me, I'd just let it go. If he cheats then he'll lose to the better duellists in the Worlds. It'd be amusing if DY lost to him in the first round though. Hehe.

darktyranitar
24th June 2004, 03:17 AM
Oh, I understand.

Well, that should be done, I agreed.

And WPM, taking advantage to advertise, eh? Good point.:D

Roarkiller
24th June 2004, 06:15 AM
Whether u want to report him or not is up to u. Even if i were u, i wouldnt know if i should or not, since 1)the higher judges wouldnt believe u anyway, and 2)u said it wouldnt make a difference since TMM sez they cant overturn the decision.

Water Pokemon Master
24th June 2004, 02:01 PM
If they have it on tape, then they should do it. If they didn't have the tape, I would say no, but since they do, they should report him and those judges because they are not judging farely and the player is a cheater.