PDA

View Full Version : 3000 posts + Deck + At least 3 weeks gone!

Dark-San
22nd June 2004, 09:04 PM
Over here once males reached a certain age after they have finished either Junior Colleges or Polytechnics, they are required to enter the military for up to 2 and a half years. Yes you doods 2 and half years. However lucky due to some changes, mine was cut by 4 months. Currently I believe Roarkiller's was cut by 2 months!

Anywayz I will be gone for 3 weeks. And I have been busying packing my stuffs and settle everything before I actually I enter. Thats explains why I wasn't that active in my postings these few weeks. Besides that the organiser of the nationals here hasn't got my letter (The letter is to excuse me for a certain period of time to allow me to participate in the Worlds) ready. So now my trip to the Worlds is now in doubt. I proberly gotta asked him to fax to me the letter while I'm in the military. Don't worry Last Exile, if I'm not going at least you're assure that the 2nd place here is going.

I've known him for at least 8 months now. The only difference between him and me is that I'm a better thinker. So maybe thats the reason he lost to me even after I gave him sixth sense twice! :lol: Pascall wouldn't stand a chance against this kid too. Hes gotta be the next big thing there in my place if I'm not going!

Anywayz this is the deck that I will bring along to the Worlds.

Creatures [15]
Black Witch Forest
Yata Garasu
EX Virus
Killer Snake
Fiber Pod
Magical Scientist
Android Psycho Shocker
Turner of the Dead: Kaiku
Magical Warrior - Breaker
DD Warrior Lady [3]
Reflect Bounder
Chaos Emperor Dragon
Chaos Soldier

Magic [20]
Pot of Greed
Angel's Gift
Mirage of Nightmares
Painful Choice
Cyclone [3]
Harpie Feather Sweep
Tempest
Thunderbolt
Black Hole
Change of Heart
Theft
Raise Dead
Early Burial
Twin Demons
Confiscate
Steadfast Guard
Scapegoat
Emissary of Obliteration

Trap [5]
Tidal Wave
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Destruction Ring
Cry of the Living Dead
Imperial Order

Yes, I've posted this deck before. It might draw comments like typical Chaos Deck or whatever. I wanted to build a first turn kill turn but certain cards ain't released in the English Metagame yet. Cards like Cyber Stein, Foolish Burial are not yet released~ So I'm going for Chaos! If not maybe I going for a normal beatdown deck!

Creatures [17]
Black Forest Witch
Berserk Gorillia [3]
Android Psycho Shocker
Injection Fairy Lily
EX Virus
Killer Snake
Turner of the Dead: Kaiku [2]
Globin Attack Force [3]
Cyber Pod
Gemini Elf [3]

Magic [17]
Pot of Greed
Angel's Gift
Mirage of Nightmares
Painful Choice
Cyclone [3]
Harpie Feather Sweep
Tempest
Thunderbolt
Black Hole
Change of Heart
Theft
Raise Dead
Early Burial
Emissary of Obliteration [2]

Trap [6]
Apostles of Harmony
Tidal Wave
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Destruction Ring
Cry of the Living Dead
Imperial Order

Its just a standard beatdown but it can become lethal at the hands of a professional player. I've try gravekeeper decks and found it not so user friendly. Though I would fare better using Undead deck. However Undead decks are usually generally weaker in this format. So before I enter the camp here a little message to all my friends in the board.

@Last Exile- Don't worry much about Pascall k? The 2nd spot fellow will creamed his @$$ off. Trust me the titans in the competitions are the Taiwanese and the Hong Kongers. So Pascall won't stand a chance as the World Champion!

@YY- Lv 6 can used Level up? Well I try explaining to the doods at my local store but it seems like nobody there believes me~ :( Anywayz do open interesting topics while I'm gone to liven this place a bit!

@Roarkiller- Being inside the camp especially in Tekong is no fun. As expected I will be training hard the whole of these 3 weeks. Hope to cya after 3 weeks to borrow animes from you! ;)

@Dark_Templarz- Yes its nice dueling you too here too. Perhaps the reason for me being able to qualify for the Worlds is due to the constant dueling with you and YY. Really have to thank you both!

@WPM- God you seem like you're really gone! For god's sake WPM, you are a mod. here. Yes a mod! :nod: Try and be a little more active here k? Try and learn from Roarkiller.

@Alec- Another mod. that doesn't post here. Yes you may be busy but I always find time to post even if I'm really that busy! So if I can do that y not you?

@Ayala- Your turn will be next comes August. Muahahaha better start training yourself up. :lol:

*Edit~ Well heres the link to the pictures of me and the second place.

Click here (http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/KIF_1137.txt)

I'm the one holding that trophey on the left. ;)

DarkTemplarZ
22nd June 2004, 09:20 PM
so sad. Having to serve in the military :( Imagine if that happened here in the states, I'd be so dead considering Bush is gonna go to war with every country. Whatever, have however much fun you can have in the military, been nice knowing and dueling ya.

And BTW, you can use Level Up on BFDoH Lv6, don't ask me why, it's Edo's ruling though, and Edo is like god with rulings. Let Edo post it on his site and it shall be so ^^

Yoh Asakura
23rd June 2004, 12:22 PM
Both pretty standard decks that don't really need a rating since they both work fine.

Anywho, yeah LV6 can use LV Up! because it a card that target's and doesn't affect, so yeah, But that's from Edo. I'm sure Kelv can clear it up fully though, try asking him.

I'll post some interesting topics, aswell as decks. Oh yeah, 402 has been named BTW, just thought I'd tell you, chances are you already know so yeah lol.

SageofDarkness
24th June 2004, 03:40 AM
Your Chaos deck is fine bud, as always (lol)
Your Beatdown deck could use Enraged Minotaur to help trample with Berserk Gorillia.

It's been great having you here, you have rated all of my decks that I post and been a supurb help! Take care of yourself my friend.

Last Exile
24th June 2004, 05:44 AM
Hope that they don't work you too hard and that you can make it to the Worlds, amte. You deserve to be there. ;)

I'm not worried about Pascal. Simply amde because oen of my duelling mates lost to him in that cheating match, so he should've been in the final, and beleive em, he would've won and made in to Anaheim.

Roarkiller
24th June 2004, 06:21 AM
Actually, how u get treated in BMT depends on which company u land in. Worst i know (in sch1 at least) is jaguar, foxtrot and charlie. Best, apart from Delta (scholar's company, buncha pussies), is my own company, Hawk :D Yeah well, call me lucky.

Btw, if u can read this... DAMMIT, AT LEAST LET ME RETURN UR MABURAHO B4 U GO!